This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Star Convoy and Armada Convoy Figures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Star Convoy and Armada Convoy Figures

Postby RobRobRobRobRob » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 pm

Motto: "Manners make the man."
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
Wonder Festival 2019 Winter has kicked off to an awe-inspiring start, as TakaraTomy’s booth has provided us with several reveals from several toylines. Most mysterious are two reveals from an ‘unknown series’, Convoy A (presumably Armada Optimus Prime) and Convoy S (presumably Star Convoy)! Courtesy of Chohenken on Twitter, these intriguing figures seem to not be bound to any toyline as of now, though it can be assumed these newcomers belong to Transformers Legends.

Star Convoy appears to be a decent retooling of Power of the Primes Leader Optimus Prime, so make of that what you will. Armada Prime, on the other hand, appears to be a brand new mold based on the original Armada Prime.

Update: We have some more pics courtesy of the Snakas Blog which show that Armada Optimus Prime will combine to have a super mode, since we see fists in the back of his legs. We also get a better idea of the inner Prime for Star Convoy which seems to be simply G1 Convoy/Optimus Prime.

Do these excite you? Do you think well learn more about these mysterious novelties at Toy Fair next weekend? Let us know what you think in the forums below, and be sure to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news and reviews.
RobRobRobRobRob
Mini-Con
News Credits: 35
Alt Mode: Vosnian Walking Stick

Re: New Star Convoy and Armada Convoy Figures

Postby Graviton » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:20 pm

I'll take both! Hopefully they will be Hasbro releases and not LG-EX
Graviton
Mini-Con

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Wow, both of these look REALLY nice. All these reveals just make me really happy :x
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I came buckets on the reveal of Armada Optimus Prime. Can’t wait to see this guy in color! Preorders, please get here fast!

Star Convoy is an ingenious use of Power of the Primes Optimus, Combiner Wars Legends Rodimus would look good next to him. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Graviton wrote:I'll take both! Hopefully they will be Hasbro releases and not LG-EX
Legends is the only line that these could be a part of.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Star convoy I'm not totally feelin' just yet, but I need an articulated super armada prime, I hope to all that is good that they start with articulated legs for the super mode and work out a base mode from there :PRAY:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
will armada prime have a super mode? i think it should
and what of star convoys regular bot mode will it look like orion pax
or optimus prime because i remember reading the story of primes body being remade into star convoy
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Looking at Armada Optimus, noticed a good sized line down his crotch, which could mean..... :-D :-D :-D
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Armada Prime looks like an absolute unit; so stoked!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Well, if my wallet wasn't dead enough from the previous reveals, at this point Takara is just kicking its corpse. I'll start with Armada Prime.

When I was very young my family wasn't super well off, since my Mom was not working so she could take care of me and my sister. As such, most of my bigger toys came from garage sales and church sales. One of which was a nearly complete Armada Optimus Prime. I loved that toy, and it carries a lot of nostalgia with me today (Though mine is in dire need of at least some replacement parts, and some new electronics) and I have wanted a proper update of that design forever. I was utterly disappiointed (if unsurprised) when Starsaber won that poll some time ago, and I am ecstatic that we are getting this now. I can only hope that it is not a Takara exclusive release.

As for Star Convoy, I always wanted to get POTP Optimus but I always felt that he was too big for my collection, and he was just another version of standard G1 Prime. This fixes both of those issues and looks **** fantastic.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby MaverickPrime » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Star Convoy looks very promising, I'll happily get that if the price isn't too high, I wonder what the inner robot will look like...remember, his Micromaster was Hot Rod :-?
And that Armada Optimus is an absolute BEAST :shock:
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Speed: 9

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Oh god, please let Armada Prime have a super mode! I was just trying to decide if it was finally time to bite the bullet and pick up Bendy Prime, but if this guy has a super mode, then I'm saving for him!
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby metaphorge » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Ultra Markus wrote:and what of star convoys regular bot mode will it look like orion pax
or optimus prime because i remember reading the story of primes body being remade into star convoy

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/False_Convoy
"Dark Nova, a strange nebulous being now commanding the Decepticons, somehow managed to get his tentacles on the corpse of Optimus Prime. Using his vast power, Dark Nova duplicated the body and programmed it to serve the Decepticons. False Convoy posed as the real Optimus Prime, back from the dead, and used the Autobots' love of their legendary Supreme Commander against them. He turned on the Autobots and engaged them in battle, taking Sixliner hostage. False Convoy was eventually defeated by Sky Garry and Grandus.
Following that battle, the Autobots quickly rescued the body of the real Optimus Prime from planet Lucifer and revived him as Star Convoy."
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Zodiac
"When the Decepticon Dark Nova threatened the universe, Dai Atlas formed the elite sub-group known as the Battlestars to revive Optimus Prime in the hopes that he could thwart Dark Nova. To this end, Battlestars commander Sky Garry was given the Zodiac by Dai Atlas.

Dark Nova beat the Battlestars to the punch, however, when he stole Prime's body and created a duplicate known as "False Convoy" which he used to attack the Autobots. The Battlestars managed to defeat False Convoy and rescue Prime's lifeless corpse from Dark Nova's Great Novaroid forces, and Sky Garry then restored him to life by placing the Zodiac in his chest (cuz it's just that easy). The power of the Zodiac turned Optimus Prime into the even more powerful Star Convoy. "

In a picture taken from above, you can see that the smaller robot has new legs, new arms and a new chest that are much more rectangular than Orion Pax's, as well as seeing detail from G1 Optimus Prime's chest at the top of the new chest. (This should have the bonus of making the cab look far less like hot garbage in truck mode.)

starconcabchest.png

It would have been nice if they'd figured out how to work a long nosed truck mode in there, but that seems doubtful.
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:57 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
metaphorge wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and what of star convoys regular bot mode will it look like orion pax

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/False_Convoy
"Dark Nova, a strange nebulous being now commanding the Decepticons, somehow managed to get his tentacles on the corpse of Optimus Prime. Using his vast power, Dark Nova duplicated the body and programmed it to serve the Decepticons. False Convoy posed as the real Optimus Prime, back from the dead, and used the Autobots' love of their legendary Supreme Commander against them. He turned on the Autobots and engaged them in battle, taking Sixliner hostage. False Convoy was eventually defeated by Sky Garry and Grandus.
Following that battle, the Autobots quickly rescued the body of the real Optimus Prime from planet Lucifer and revived him as Star Convoy."
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Zodiac
"When the Decepticon Dark Nova threatened the universe, Dai Atlas formed the elite sub-group known as the Battlestars to revive Optimus Prime in the hopes that he could thwart Dark Nova. To this end, Battlestars commander Sky Garry was given the Zodiac by Dai Atlas.

Dark Nova beat the Battlestars to the punch, however, when he stole Prime's body and created a duplicate known as "False Convoy" which he used to attack the Autobots. The Battlestars managed to defeat False Convoy and rescue Prime's lifeless corpse from Dark Nova's Great Novaroid forces, and Sky Garry then restored him to life by placing the Zodiac in his chest (cuz it's just that easy). The power of the Zodiac turned Optimus Prime into the even more powerful Star Convoy. "

In a picture taken from above, you can see that the smaller robot has new legs, new arms and a new chest that are much more rectangular than Orion Pax's, as well as seeing detail from G1 Optimus Prime's chest at the top of the new chest. (This should have the bonus of making the cab look far less like hot garbage in truck mode.)

starconcabchest.png

It would have been nice if they'd figured out how to work a long nosed truck mode in there, but that seems doubtful.

You can also kind of see the smaller figure's head in there and it looks more like the square shape of Optimus' head. Plus, I think I see a mouth plate there
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby xMXUx » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:54 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Wasn't expecting this, but my wallet is ready! :x
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
xMXUx
Minibot
News Credits: 11

Postby Agent 53 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:41 am

I may well be interested in Armada Optimus, particularly if he has a trailer, I might be interested in Star Convoy, he does look cool, though certainly with My POTP Optimus the orion neck joint was so weak it completely broke, so I would hope they would fix that.
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby Emerje » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I mentioned this in the Legends topic, if Star Convoy is based on PotP Optimus Prime then Armada Optimus Prime might come with a heavily modified PotP Rodimus Prime trailer. It's basically the same concept with the trailer forming legs and the smaller bot forming the torso and arms upside down. Only big difference is Armada Prime doesn't need extra parts to form the arms.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:Looking at Armada Optimus, noticed a good sized line down his crotch, which could mean..... :-D :-D :-D

YESYESYESYESYES

I am so happy to see this as Armada Optimus is among the first actual (not counting Happy Meals) Transformer toys that I own. Got him and Armada Cyclonus for my... fifth birthday if I remember correctly. Maybe fourth.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:05 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I am very interested in that Armada Optimus. What was the Japanese name for that series? Micron something, but I know it wasn’t Arms Micron, coz that’s what they called TF: Prime. Anyway, I’ll follow development of this piece.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Overcracker » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:14 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I am very interested in that Armada Optimus. What was the Japanese name for that series? Micron something,

Micron Legend or Legend of the Microns depending on how its translated. Micron Legend is the more commonly used name.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I am very interested in that Armada Optimus. What was the Japanese name for that series? Micron something,

Micron Legend or Legend of the Microns depending on how its translated. Micron Legend is the more commonly used name.

Ah, right, thanks for the reminder Overcracker! ;)^

Anyway, if this Mocron Legend Convoy isn’t stupidly expensive, I plan to get him. The more non-G1 stuff we buy the more we can show Geewun John Warden that not everything has to be G1 with knees.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Easy Tiger » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:01 pm

What if Star Convoy's inner robot was Armada Convoy...

I know it's not, unfortunately, because of the wheels we can see behind the chest windows, but would be so perfect! We'd get the right cab shape, and two homages in one (like Siege UM).
Easy Tiger
Micromaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Easy Tiger wrote:What if Star Convoy's inner robot was Armada Convoy...

I know it's not, unfortunately, because of the wheels we can see behind the chest windows, but would be so perfect! We'd get the right cab shape, and two homages in one (like Siege UM).

But in fiction it would be a MESS. Star Convoy I get, thanks to the Zodiac, but Armada Convoy?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby Easy Tiger » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:23 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:But in fiction it would be a MESS. Star Convoy I get, thanks to the Zodiac, but Armada Convoy?

Fair point.

In Dreamwave Armada continuity, Prime was sucked into a parallel dimension, and Unicron sent a dead(ish-then-actually) Prime into the Armada one. Jetfire and Over-Run get Armada Prime back into the correct dimension.

So we have Armada Prime and a dead G1-ish Optimus Prime in the same continuity.

Precedent exists for Star Convoy being created out of dead Optimus Prime, so...

Or, in G1 universe, maybe Armada Prime is just what the cab-part of Prime looks like with the Zodiac in him...

Again, I know it's not this because of what we can already see in the pics, but I think the fiction is bridgeable. I mean, we have Megatron wearing a tie in the fiction for this line, so there's so room to have fun here. ;)
Easy Tiger
Micromaster

Additional Images of New Star Convoy and Armada Optimus Prime Confirming Combination Gimmick

Postby william-james88 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wonder Festival 2019 Winter has kicked off to an awe-inspiring start, as TakaraTomy’s booth has provided us with several reveals from several toylines. Most mysterious are two reveals from an ‘unknown series’, Convoy A (presumably Armada Optimus Prime) and Convoy S (Star Convoy)! Courtesy of Chohenken on Twitter, these intriguing figures seem to not be bound to any toyline as of now, though it can be assumed these newcomers belong to Transformers Legends.

Star Convoy appears to be a decent retooling of Power of the Primes Leader Optimus Prime, so make of that what you will. Armada Prime, on the other hand, appears to be a brand new mold based on the original Armada Prime.

Update: We have some more pics courtesy of the Snakas Blog which show that Armada Optimus Prime will combine to have a super mode, since we see fists in the back of his legs. We also get a better idea of the inner Prime for Star Convoy which seems to be simply G1 Convoy/Optimus Prime.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2017 8C (CA) Whalen (W) Sitterson 230227"
GI JOE #8 Cvr C ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero COBRAAAA One-Shot IDW Comics 2022 JAN220458 Cobra"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1B 1123IM198 (CA) Aja (W) Williamson"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2020 JUN208405 (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON