SIEGE Designs

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

SIEGE Designs

Postby Z3ROhour » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:10 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Hi, kids!

the new bots?
I LOVE EM!
robot-butt_logo.png
butt
robot-butt_logo.png (34.35 KiB) Viewed 608 times

it may be just me
butt 4.jpg
butt
butt 4.jpg (8.36 KiB) Viewed 608 times

it seems that TF: SIEGE
appears to be a
POST Earth / RETURN to Cybertron design,
rather than the stated
PRE Earth / Cybertron forms.

Know what i mean?

:-?
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Latest FIGS (02/18-03/19): Newage BUGBITE! Igear [color=#FF8000]HUFFER![/color]
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: SIEGE Designs

Postby Burn » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Considering you started off expressing your love for robot bottoms and ended with something else ... I have no idea what the heckity heck you're on about.
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 206

Re: SIEGE Designs

Postby Emerje » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I know what you mean, but I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. There's no reason to doubt the corporate line of "this is the last day on Cybertron before moving the war to Earth" and what would be the point in any sort of twist like that? It's not like they've really given us any sort of massive narrative reason to trick us into it being something else.

And to keep this on topic (wait, what exactly was the topic?), something stupid I've seen at Walmart despite barely having an online presence.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 67
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
Twincast / Podcast #216:
"Prime Galaxy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcon Blight/Blot" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Generations 1 Act-4 Ultra Magnus Diaclone Pewter Mircoman NY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Ultra Magnus Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Legion Ultra Magnus Loose Complete classics" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Hallmark Hasbro Ornament Generation 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations SIEGE WAR CYBERTRON AUTOBOT SIDESWIPE Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AND ROLLER GENERATIONS 30TH RARE NEW AUTOBOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Blast Off" on EBAY