This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Pulse replacing HasbroToyShop, offering new services

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro Pulse replacing HasbroToyShop, offering new services

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:08 am

Hasbro has unleashed HasbroPulse today as the new destination for their various toylines including our favorite, Transformers. Not only can in-stock figures be purchased, but pre-orders can be placed.

Among those pre-orders are not only some tasty bits of recent announcements but some good deals can be had as well.

The newly announced Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee MP-45 is available along with Transformers Masterpiece Bluestreak MP-18+ which was previously thought to be a Takara Tomy Mall exclusive. Prices are following all the other available pre-orders at $119.99 USD for MP-45 and $79.99 USD for MP-18+.

One of the more interesting and exciting part of this news is that the Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege wave two Deluxe figures can be pre-ordered for $9.99 USD here.

But before you run off to to make pre-orders, there's more. Hasbro Pulse is also offering a Amazon Prime like service Hasbro Pulse Premium. The service is offering, Free standard shipping to the US continental for 2019, exclusive discounts and flash sales and other undisclosed perks.

HasbroPulsePremium.jpg

Hasbro Pulse Premium
Want free standard continental U.S. shipping for the balance of 2019? Join Hasbro Pulse Premium. Just make a purchase between now and 2/23/19.* And free shipping isn't all, we have some other perks planned just for our best customers.

Hurry, this offer won't last long! (Starting 2/24/19, there will be a $50 enrollment fee.)

Free standard continental U.S. shipping for the rest of 2019.
Monthly Premium-only discounts & flash sales.
Other perks throughout the year at select fan conventions & more

*HASBRO PULSE PREMIUM TERMS
Free standard shipping on orders placed on HasbroPulse.com through December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST when you make a purchase(s) on HasbroPulse.com between February 15, 2019 and February 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST. Must create and check out with a HasbroPulse.com account to be eligible. Exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Offer not valid on previous orders. Does not apply to HasLab campaigns. Offer valid for shipping in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms of use, HasbroPulse.com shipping and other policies. Must opt-in to marketing emails to receive updates on additional perks/incentives.

So what do you think about Hasbro's new "e-shop"? Is a premium service something you'd be interested in? When you get back from placing orders, sound off in the Energon Pub below.
Last edited by no-one on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Re: Hasbro Pulse replacing HastroToyShop, offering new services

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:23 am

So wait, if we just placed a pre-order then are we automatically enrolled in premium? Or was there some kind of check-box that I missed?
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:26 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I bet the things will cost a zillion dollars to ship to Canada like the old HTS.

So, pass. >:oP
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So wait, if we just placed a pre-order then are we automatically enrolled in premium? Or was there some kind of check-box that I missed?

This is my question too.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 am

I heard that from someone else so I went to check my order - cancelled.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:54 am

carytheone wrote:I heard that from someone else so I went to check my order - cancelled.

Did you get an email with the cancellation or just check you status. No email for me yet, and my order still shows up as Payment Status Authorized and Fulfillment Status Unfulfilled.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:56 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:I heard that from someone else so I went to check my order - cancelled.

Did you get an email with the cancellation or just check you status. No email for me yet, and my order still shows up as Payment Status Authorized and Fulfillment Status Unfulfilled.
I'm getting mixed results. I went ahead and created an account and I have three orders A, B & C all with the same status unfulfilled. But if I click the link from the email it says cancelled and only one order. Same nubmer as the three. I'm waiting on a chat now.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:10 am

carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I'm getting mixed results. I went ahead and created an account and I have three orders A, B & C all with the same status unfulfilled. But if I click the link from the email it says cancelled and only one order. Same nubmer as the three. I'm waiting on a chat now.

Random partial order cancellations, well at least Hasbro Pulse hasn't forgotten their HTS roots...
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:18 am

And of course they're already presold out on all the Wave 2 deluxes. Just like last time they had Wave 1 up at $9.99 each. It's just HTS with a new name. >:oP
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 am

Bounti76 wrote:And of course they're already presold out on all the Wave 2 deluxes. Just like last time they had Wave 1 up at $9.99 each. It's just HTS with a new name. >:oP
The sold out listing is also at $19.99.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Re: Hasbro Pulse replacing HasbroToyShop, offering new services

Postby leokearon » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I wonder if they will ever do international shipping
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 pm

leokearon wrote:I wonder if they will ever do international shipping
Or have different sites for different regions like amazon and such.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."

From HTS, buying a paper clip was 30$ of mandatory FED EX shipping. Add another paper clip and it's 2$ more on top.

So that can give you an idea on how the new store will work.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Burn » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."

Hasbro: LOL. People outside of the US don't buy Transformers you crazy kids!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bounti76 wrote:It's just HTS with a new name. >:oP

When did anyone say otherwise?

Oh and Kanrabat, the shipping is even more ridiculous than before.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Kind of funny, after initially having the Siege wave 2 deluxes at $9.99 and correcting that up to $19.99. It now looks like they also "corrected" the Micromaster Rescure Patrol up to $19.99. :shock:

Bur Ravage and Lazerbeak are still $9.99. :BANG_HEAD:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... flage-deco

Megatron selects figure, looks a bit ugly but might grow on me.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager Combat Megatron Revealed and Available to Order

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
As we were informed back in November, Combat Hero Megatron in arctic camo colors was going to come as part of the Generations Selects line and now we have official images. It is indeed based on the Siege Megatron mold and features an arctic camo deco, and you can order it RIGHT NOW. It is up on Hasbro's Pulse site for $29.99 USD. It is also available at BBTS for $32.99 USD.

Here is a product description:

Product Description
Limit of 2 per customer.
This 7-inch Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition versions of characters that can’t be found in the main line, like a combat deco’d Megatron. Fans expected it in 1995, and now almost 25 years later, it’s finally happened. Gear up this Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron with awesome weapons. Figure is equipped with a HPR Telescopic Laserstrike Launcher weapon accessory with converting sword and blaster modes and a D50-R35 Fusion Cannon accessory. The 2 weapon accessories mod-lock together to form a larger weapon, the NFM Particle Beam Mega-Launcher. Combat Megatron figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian battle tank modes in 17 steps. Turret rotates 360 degrees in tank mode.

Includes: Voyager Class Decepticon Red Wing figure, 2 weapon accessories, and instructions.

Figure scale: 7 inches

Ages 8 and up

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hmm, the new look is gonna take some getting used to, but overall it isn't bad. At least they are still doing the same shipping thing, I don't need premium for the free shipping. Especially since I am buying less online now.

I missed Ectotron (got a pre-order locked in on Gamestop though, and it's like $20 more, ugh) but got Megs, so we'll see how my first Hasbro Pulse order goes!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Was anyone ever able to confirm whether placing a pre-order counted towards getting Premium? I haven't found anything definitive short of placing the order to find out, and I'm not worried enough about having difficulty getting any of them that I necessarily want to pre-order any of the figures without that added incentive.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Emerje » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Primal wrote:Was anyone ever able to confirm whether placing a pre-order counted towards getting Premium? I haven't found anything definitive short of placing the order to find out, and I'm not worried enough about having difficulty getting any of them that I necessarily want to pre-order any of the figures without that added incentive.

They really should stick something in our account that tells us if we got it or not with renewal dates and all that. I got my Combat Megatron so I know I'm fine, but I don't know if my MP Bluestreak was enough on its own to get in. I feel like I read "any order" somewhere but can't find that anywhere.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:Was anyone ever able to confirm whether placing a pre-order counted towards getting Premium? I haven't found anything definitive short of placing the order to find out, and I'm not worried enough about having difficulty getting any of them that I necessarily want to pre-order any of the figures without that added incentive.
Yes, any order pre or a in-stock before the deadline (2/23 I think) gets you premium till the end of the year. I pre-ordered some Seige deluxe wave 2 figures.

I contacted their customer support and confirmed this.

Hasbro Pulse wrote:Hi carytheone,

We apologize that we got disconnected from our chat. We do show that the orders were split into 3 separate orders because they are pre-orders. We do apologize for any confusion that this may have caused you, and we greatly appreciate your patience. As of right now, this order did qualify you for the Hasbro Pulse Premium membership. If you have any other questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us.
Warm Regards,

Hasbro Pulse
Hasbro Pulse wrote:Hi carytheone,

Thank you very much for getting back to us. Yes, your premium membership is free for the rest of the year. We do not currently have any information on if there will be an auto-billing for a renewal of the membership. However, that information should be provided along with the email with further information about the membership within the next few weeks. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please reach back out to us.
Warm Regards,

Hasbro Pulse

Hope that helps ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Emerje » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I wish the paid membership included an incentive figure because $50 a year is asking a lot just to get free shipping a few times. I'd rather hold onto stuff and ship it together for free on TFSource than drop $50 all at once for "free" shipping that I may not get the full benefit of.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 pm

Emerje wrote:I wish the paid membership included an incentive figure because $50 a year is asking a lot just to get free shipping a few times. I'd rather hold onto stuff and ship it together for free on TFSource than drop $50 all at once for "free" shipping that I may not get the full benefit of.

Emerje
Well we have a year to figure out if ts worth a ****. I'm interested in the discounts they mentioned. Reminds me of Playstation Plus where YMMV.

So about ten figures/orders would "justify" the membership? Their prices are better than BBTS and they have all the new and current figures. I could see this working out well for people who collect multiple lines or have kids.

Unless some seriously good perks come along I can't see myself paying for a sub. I have a feeling we'll see some Pulse Premium only exclusives before the year is up.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 pm

Check it they've pushed the enrollment date back for premium. Not sure if any other wording has changed.

Hasbro Pulse Premium
Want free standard continental U.S. shipping for the balance of 2019? Join Hasbro Pulse Premium. Just make a purchase between now and 2/25/19.* And free shipping isn't all, we have some other perks planned just for our best customers.

Hurry, this offer won't last long! (Starting 2/26/19, there will be a $50 enrollment fee.)

Free standard continental U.S. shipping for the rest of 2019
Monthly Premium-only discounts & flash sales
Other perks throughout the year at select fan conventions & more
Did you place an order and have questions about your Hasbro Pulse Premium status? Don’t worry! We’ll be sending out email confirmations confirming your status by 2/26/19. Make sure you've opted in to marketing emails to receive updates on additional perks/incentives. Thanks for being a fan! (*Continental U.S. Customers Only)

*HASBRO PULSE PREMIUM TERMS
Free standard shipping on orders placed on HasbroPulse.com through December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST when you make a purchase(s) on HasbroPulse.com between February 15, 2019 and February 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST. Must create and check out with a HasbroPulse.com account to be eligible. Exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Offer not valid on previous orders. Does not apply to HasLab campaigns. Offer valid for shipping in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms of use, HasbroPulse.com shipping and other policies. Must opt-in to marketing emails to receive updates on additional perks/incentives.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #27 IDW Comics 2014 27A 200509A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 16A (CA) Guidi"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1023IM387 3C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUN221675 4C (CA) Stone"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON