Super7 Transformers ReAction figures Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Super7 Transformers ReAction figures Discussion

Postby Judas_Warlord » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Motto: "Let them do all the work, then swoop in and pick up the pieces...."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Judas_Warlord wrote:I think these are what all the Masterpieces made after MP-43 look like...can we even call them "Masterpieces" anymore at this point? :-? Right now the Studio Series is taking over & for a whole lot less $$$.
Fixed that for you. Although even then, Blackarachnia and Tigatron haven't gotten the Roger Rabbit treatment.

Toon-accuracy is what the majority want, & that's what Has/Tak is giving them. Not knocking anyone for loving it, but personally the style is not for me. I love Beast Wars, but as far as characters who turn into vehicles go, I lean more towards G1/G2, RID, & Binaltech/Alternators. Although I've had my eye on Armada Wheeljack for quite some time. ("Roger Rabbit treatment?" :lol: :lol: :lol:)
I farted on my wallet in my back pocket. I call that "GAS MONEY."
Judas_Warlord
Micromaster
Alt Mode: F-18 Falcon Fighter Jet
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
That's what I call it. Where previous G1 MPs were trying to be "The character as they would look IRL," MP-44 and on are trying to be "The character as if their animation model stepped off the screen", so I think of them as the Roger Rabbit MPs
WANT:
Energon Optimus firetruck drone; super mode hat
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt

Postby cruizerdave » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:03 am

Wow! Just like Action Masters, only somehow 10 times crappier.
cruizerdave
Minibot

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2001 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2000 Lot! LANDFILL WEDGE, GRIMLOCK, HIGHTOWER+" on EBAY
Buy "SHATTER #59 JET Transformers Bumblebee Movie Studio Deluxe Class Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mega SCF Star Saber" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series  59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Figure Toy #" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Dragonus Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternators Nemesis Prime Dodge Ram SRT-10 SDCC Exclusive Sealed" on EBAY