Plastic Crack Documentary Series on Amazon

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Plastic Crack Documentary Series on Amazon

Postby RobRobRobRobRob » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:24 pm

Motto: "Manners make the man."
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
A rather interesting, and unexpected, piece of news for you all today from Amazon Prime Video, but we have word from our very own xRotorstormx, whom you may recognize from the Twincast Podcast hosted on this very site, of a new collector-focused series by the name of the 'Plastic Crack Documentary Series'. The series follows some of the most influential collectors of our modern media as they explore different facets of what it means to be a collector. There are currently four episodes, making up the show's first season, up on Amazon. Unfortunately, the show is not included under Amazon Prime's included programs, so interested parties will have to buy them individually.

Of interest to us is the fact that our aforementioned beneficiary xRotorstormx was directly involved and features throughout the series, though they reportedly have a devoted segment later on in the run.

For those interested, the series can be found in full here. Let us know what you think of the series in the forums below if you decide to watch it, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news and reviews.
RobRobRobRobRob
News Staff
News Credits: 35
Alt Mode: Vosnian Walking Stick

Re: Plastic Crack Documentary Series on Amazon

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Awesome, I can't wait to hear what people think
Nathaniel Prime
Combiner
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Is this only available if you pay for the show? For some reason I thought it was available through Amazon Prime Video, but it is only if I pay for it.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3365
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby xRotorstormx » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Seibertron wrote:Is this only available if you pay for the show? For some reason I thought it was available through Amazon Prime Video, but it is only if I pay for it.

Unfortunately you do have to pay for the episodes / series. It is not/will not be exclusive to Amazon so this is why it was not included with Prime.
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 111
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "NIP Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Series Dropkick E0753" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterforce Bullet G1 ZETCA AQUASTAR ZONE VICTORY POWER MASTER LUBE" on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Leadr Class WFC-S14 Shockwave MIB!!!" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Siege War For Cybertron Transformers Voyager Class 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Siege War For Cybertron W/ Bonus Walmart Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Alternity A-03 Suzuki Swift Cliff / Cliffjumper New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers # 12 Metroplex Tomy Encore robot life figure scrambled City" on EBAY