This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Celebrating Transformers 35th Anniversary with Promo Box and Secret Code

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Hasbro Celebrating Transformers 35th Anniversary with Promo Box and Secret Code

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
As some of you might be aware, this year is the 35th anniversary of the Transformers brand, and while it is a bit of a strange anniversary to be celebrating, Hasbro is going all out with the balloons and confetti!

Special Promotional boxes were sent out by Hasbro, and Seibertron was one of the ones lucky enough to get one. The promotional packaging has some really nice artwork of some characters using their 'Evergreen' designs, among them Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Windblade, and Wheeljack for the Autobots side, and Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave, and Barricade for the Decepticon side.

The inside of the box features a wide variety of items from current and recent toylines that serves as a pretty wide and awesome look at the franchise. The box includes toys and merchandise from the Bumblebee movie, some Studio Series, some Cyberverse, some Siege, botbots, and Cards!

Hasbro also included a letter addressing the fandom, and also mentions that the box features a secret code that you all can decode with the Autobot Cybertronian alphabet. Once you have decoded the message, you can head on over to the Teletraan1 page on Hasbro's site and enter it in for some goodies! To save you all the joy of doing this yourselves, the deciphered message and what it does on the site will not be displayed until after all the images of the gallery below, and with a spoiler warning ahead of it.

Check it all out below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

This is your Spoiler Warning

The code comes out to: "Rubble"

And what does it do? Well, it lets you read a free PDF of Issue #1 of the new Transformers ongoing!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hasbro Celebrating Transformers 35th Anniversary with Promo Box and Secret Code

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I kinda want a box now :D

Anyway, cool for you, this is an awesome gift from Hasbro,and I hope they have more surprises waiting for us this year ;)
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Celebrating Transformers 35th Anniversary with Promo Box and Secret Code

Postby Brokebot » Tue May 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
That's an amazing amount of stuff I don't want. If it had Greenlight or a set of Refraktors . . .
Brokebot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Stargrave » Tue May 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Aww man that's super cool! What a nice diverse spread jeez. I don't know if there's an official one, but if there isn't, it should be that day: Transformer day or Till all are One Day.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Prime Target » Tue May 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Eh. I'd buy it for the boosters, Optimus, Megs and the Bumblebee cup and sell the rest.
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Stargrave » Tue May 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
So you're saying this set isn't your cup of tea? >:oP
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 22, 2019 6:30 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
I like the box. Tbh, the content makes it feel like this was supposed to go out two months ago but someone forgot to put them in the mail pile until last week :lol:
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 22, 2019 8:14 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Its a nice piece of promotional material, but not something the average fan would want, because very few that I am aware of have an affinity for Almost Every Transformers line being released in North America (I say Almost because there is no MP in that Box, or Basics).

It's more a promo of *hey look at what you can find on store shelves now*, than an actual celebration of 35 years. Of course, having a representation of every line wouldn't be feasible, but perhaps a more *faithful* 35th anniversary celebration would be getting together a mix of 5 or 6 deluxe & voyager size figures from the T30 line that did a pretty good job of representing the different era's of TF history.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Must be nice to be on the list to get cool promo stuff like this.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Skill: 4

Postby galvatron00 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:13 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha I just submitted news related to this from watching Shartimus Prime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Apparently I didn't look back far enough on the posts, considering they posted theirs less than 24 hours ago.

Also, WHO KILLED BRAINSTORM?!?!?!?!!! Not a bad read.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr O 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230463 7O (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P 1:75 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220557 1P (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr J 1:20 purple line art Dynamite Comics NOV220592 2J (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220584 2B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240055 118C"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230278 3A (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr H 1:100 Boom Studios Comics JUN230416 111H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #2 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240061 2B (CA) Ejikure"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230116 1D (CA) Frison"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV220378 2F Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220550 1I (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr M 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230485 1M (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230251 5I (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230260 12D (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON