Are these instructions legit?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Are these instructions legit?

Postby AutobotJazz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
This came with a figure I got on eBay but I have never seen a beast wars instruction look like this. Any one know if these are real or not?

5D24DF3D-4471-4518-B57D-309B605FE6FB.jpeg
074ADE0D-79C2-449C-A2A5-95FBF14F3BD3.jpeg
AutobotJazz
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 104
Watch AutobotJazz on YouTube

Re: Are these instructions legit?

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:27 am

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I would guess it's from an international release, European or maybe Canadian. Things like the Kenner logo and the batch numbering being there would tend to make me think it's legit.
WANT:
Energon Optimus digger, firetruck, & copter drones; super mode head
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Cybertron Safeguard
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:10 am

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Looks very different, like some kind of reissue or reprint version.
Rogue-Primal
Fuzor
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 am

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Rogue-Primal wrote:Looks very different, like some kind of reissue or reprint version.

I think it's fairly likely that they're an international version considering the trilingual text.
I doubt that they're a reissue or anything like that, because of the Kenner logo.
WANT:
Energon Optimus digger, firetruck, & copter drones; super mode head
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Cybertron Safeguard
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:22 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I would guess it's from an international release, European or maybe Canadian. Things like the Kenner logo and the batch numbering being there would tend to make me think it's legit.

It's European, the languages in question are English, Spanish and Italian (It's the "Biocombat" version I'm guessing). The cards were laid out a little bit differently compared to the US, increasing the space for the three languages, co-sells and legal information. That left no room for instructions on the back, so they were printed on a separate sheet.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 239
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby AutobotJazz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 am

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I would guess it's from an international release, European or maybe Canadian. Things like the Kenner logo and the batch numbering being there would tend to make me think it's legit.

It's European, the languages in question are English, Spanish and Italian (It's the "Biocombat" version I'm guessing). The cards were laid out a little bit differently compared to the US, increasing the space for the three languages, co-sells and legal information. That left no room for instructions on the back, so they were printed on a separate sheet.

Ok. That helps. I always remembered the instructions on the back of the card and only seeing booklets for larger figures at Mega class and above. First time for me seeing one of these in person.
AutobotJazz
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 104
Watch AutobotJazz on YouTube

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime BUMBLEBEE Complete Deluxe First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Deluxe Lazerback Complete Predacon Dragon complete" on EBAY
Buy "2019 SDCC Hasbro Transformers TCG Blaster Soundwave Omnibots & Booster Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 IN HAND! Hasbro Exclusive Transformers TCG Blaster vs Soundwave 35th" on EBAY
Buy "IN HAND SDCC 2019 HASBRO Transformers TCG BLASTER VS SOUNDWAVE 35th Anniversary" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 Transformers Blaster VS Soundwave 35th Anniversary Edition" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Commander Jetfire WFC-S28 G1 Styling" on EBAY