This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

2020 Transformers War for Cybertron Toyline Fan Vote

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: 2020 Transformers War for Cybertron Toyline Fan Vote

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Well, bugger.

so poor needlenose has now lost 2 fanpolls in the space of a year pretty much. What the hell man, poor guy can't catch a break

Spinister lost, but he's coming anyway.

HasTak logic is weird, it's almost like these toy companies just want to make money... :-?
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

so poor needlenose has now lost 2 fanpolls in the space of a year pretty much. What the hell man, poor guy can't catch a break

HasTak logic is weird, it's almost like these toy companies just want to make money... :-?

Honestly, with Spinister coming in the wave following the actual winners, that makes that poll feel a bit lost?

And I am really hoping Needlenose comes soon. I really want him to join the crew.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Nah, couldn't be...

Did the polls ever say that the winner gets made but not the others? From what I wager it's more like "this one gets released before the others".
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Nah, couldn't be...

Did the polls ever say that the winner gets made but not the others? From what I wager it's more like "this one gets released before the others, if at all".

I felt this would happen ever since Trypticon came out.

I think HasTak wants to make the winners first, but they will still have the molds produced for everyone, and releases the losers with some tweaks later on.

What surprises me is that Spinister appears in the same line in which he lost the vote to. If anything, I expected him to come in the next line.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:What surprises me is that Spinister appears in the same line in which he lost the vote to. If anything, I expected him to come in the next line.

The additional Wave 5 was due to Siege doing so well and gaining popularity. My bet is that the figures in those waves were already done production-wise, but either they were moved up, or Siege was extended.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:54 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:What surprises me is that Spinister appears in the same line in which he lost the vote to. If anything, I expected him to come in the next line.

The additional Wave 5 was due to Siege doing so well and gaining popularity. My bet is that the figures in those waves were already done production-wise, but either they were moved up, or Siege was extended.

These are my thoughts, that wave 5 was originally part of wave 1 of whatever the next line was
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Possible Listings for 2020 War for Cybertron Line show Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, Hoist and More

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Toy distributor Southern Hobby had some interesting listings up today. They have since been removed but we left connections to the original web paths below. From the listings, it seems like the second part of the trilogy will be very similar to the first, with more micromasters and an emphasis on the first two seasons of the G1 cartoon. They are moving away from Cybertron though, as one of the listings shows a new earth mode for Starscream. Maybe this is the mold they will use for the cone heads. And of course, we are getting another big Optimus, which is in line with Hasbro wanting a big ticket Optimus figure in every Generations line since Titans Return. Cliffjumper being a deluxe also fits the bill in his new paradigm since we have seen how big a range in height that class can get

Below is the full list of products found. Please remember, you should always take this with a grain of salt.

E7149 Micromaster Hotrod Patrol
E7150 Micormaster Military Patrol
E7155 Deluxe Cliffjumper
E7156 Deluxe Wheeljack
E7154 Deluxe Hoist
E7157 Deluxe Ironworks
E7162 Voyager Starscream Earth
E7164 Voyager Grapple
E7166 Leader Optimus Prime (With Trailer)

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Grapple? Hoist? CliffJumper? IRONWORKS? it's like they went down my list and checked a bunch of boxes at random and I love it.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Wireless_Phantom wrote:Grapple? Hoist? CliffJumper? IRONWORKS? it's like they went down my list and checked a bunch of boxes at random and I love it.

Ironworks is possibly a replacement name for a different character, as the Micromaster is already homaged with "Irontread" in the Micromaster 10-pack.

Regarding the Patrols, I wonder who we'll get. *looks over the names* O wait... we already have one semi-confirmed, thanks to the Micromaster 10-pack: Bombshock of the Military Patrol, as a retool of Flak. Look at Cratermaker ;) That may mean the other is either Growl or Tracer.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby jacob_savloff » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, and Hoist sound legit and I want them. Ironworks is interesting since we have the micrmaster from G1 in the 10-pack, so it could be a different name for someone, I hope Ironfist. I hope Grapple is his own mold. I hope Starscream isn't real since we have this new seeker mold and I want WFC Trilogy to stay with Cybertronian modes. Optimus also sounds strange since we have the galaxy upgrade version. Some of these seem real, others not.
jacob_savloff
Mini-Con

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
I would certainly hope that we finally get a proper siege optimus prime with his real trailer that turns into a command center with roller and that starscream earth I wonder if it's a new seeker mold
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Cliffjumper and a new Wheeljack are very much welcomed. Been wanting a good Cliffjumper for a while now and we haven't had a good Wheeljack in a while. CW had one, UW improved on it, but it still didn't feel right imo. Though, I am hoping that we get box truck Wheeljack, or something to that effect. Though, honestly, I'd be happy with getting 2 Wheeljacks, one for Earth and one for Cybertron :lol: Everyone else though... I don't really need a new Starscream or Prime, so they'd have to blow me away to get me to bite or have a killer repaint. Grapple's one of those characters where I could go either way with: I don't need one, but if he looks good, I might grab it. Hoist (and presumably Trailbreaker, because c'mon, they can't resist that oppurtunity), I'd need to see the new version. I'm more than happy with T30's offerrings, but if the new ones look good, T30 may just be shifted to a different shelf. Overall, I'm hoping these rumors are true. And isn't NYCC soon? Could this be a slight leak as to what we might see there?
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:03 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I really hope the Optimus and Screamer aren't true, but we already know Hasbro's been mandating a big Optimus per line, so... :evil:

As long as Wheeljack looks good, he's a guaranteed purchase, I'm 99% confident that "Ironworks" is Ironfist/Fisitron so I'll be getting him, I don't buy the Micromasters so no to them, and pretty much everyone else is a wait-and see. If this is true though, it likely confirms that Inferno (the G1 guy sadly, not the superior Predacon), Trailbreaker, and possibly another Minibot character are coming from those Grapple, Hoist, and Cliff molds later in the line. Also please don't switch to Earth modes partway through, the lack of consistency will upset SO many fans.

Sentinel_Primal wrote:And isn't NYCC soon? Could this be a slight leak as to what we might see there?

NYCC is a week from tomorrow/today (depending on timezones), so we'll find out soon enough how much of this is legit.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby frogbat » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:07 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
I hope that they go with an MP grapple lite - homaging the g1 toy more (though how that will work with the cybertronia element...)

re cliff jumper - I like the minibus being legends but I can see how they would do a couple as deluxes. I really want to see bee and wheeljack in their arrival from cybertron forms.

prime - meh I'm called primed out but ya never know

ss - well on one hand I'm curious, but I'm really happy with the tetra jet version and I'm sure they could find other characters to tackle 1st tho tho deception ranks aren't as full as the autobots...
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:09 am

I can see them all being true, especially with Starscream, given how Siege screamer transforms, I'd expect this to be a new mold. Should be interesting to see what else we get.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Coptur » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:16 am

Happy to hear about some of these

I agree they should be sticking to cybertronian modes especially those that had officials one in the cartoon (including Trailbreaker)

Cliffjumper - happy but hope he's legend size like all the other minibots, fingers crossed for hubcap repaint
Wheeljack - very happy
Grapple - never loved this character but i hope it improves upon the Generations version
Hoist - will have to good to replace the Generations one. I hope they don't cheap out and do a Trailbreaker from this as their animation model are extremely different.
Starscream Earth - not sure why they're already doing this i won't be replacing the cybertronian version this should've been a conehead slot
Optimus Prime - i suppose they can't not do Optimus Prime but this is an easy pass as the trailer just sit in a box anyway.

Ironwork - will have to see this
Mircomasters - i don't collect them

what i want to see:
Scorponok
Snapdragon
Devcon
Warpath
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Ironworks would likely be a weaponiser, so maybe it is a base that can be pulled apart into weapons tho the base mode would be pretty small even by the micromaster standards unless its just mainly hollow parts to give other figures boots or empty boxes on their backs.

Grapple will be a pass unless its made cybertronian or depending if I like it more than classics and I'm definitely wanting an inferno as I never got the classics and POTP is stickered up as another character.

Wheeljacks kind of the same as Grapple except if it isnt a good design (as per all the car autobots so far) I'll track down a classics.

Hoist...even if they screw him up I'm buying him.

Starscream let the earthmodes commence and hope it sorts the car modes out for all the car bots YAY. Maybe the classic seekers will finally have some competiton and TR Megs will have to get used to not being the biggest of the squadron.

Deluxe cliffjumper :( :( fortunately deluxes can be pretty small and if it's legend sized with some decent weapons it might not feel like over paying for a under sized class like shockwave. If they have screwed the scale it will be a matter of waiting years for another Hasbro version or hoping a third party brings out some TR scale toys which would be unlikely. Might have been better for hasbro to have done him like the duocons in some way but time will tell.

When the micromaster packs start completing teams will mean I have some backtracking to purchase them, until then, money saved.

*Prime, may be a buy if it doesnt look like the voyager prime and the trailer is usable/sizable unlike Magnus. Would really like to see this so I know if I can pass on cell shaded Optimus completely.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:43 am

Coptur wrote:Happy to hear about some of these

I agree they should be sticking to cybertronian modes especially those that had officials one in the cartoon (including Trailbreaker)

Cliffjumper - happy but hope he's legend size like all the other minibots, fingers crossed for hubcap repaint
Wheeljack - very happy
Grapple - never loved this character but i hope it improves upon the Generations version
Hoist - will have to good to replace the Generations one. I hope they don't cheap out and do a Trailbreaker from this as their animation model are extremely different.
Starscream Earth - not sure why they're already doing this i won't be replacing the cybertronian version this should've been a conehead slot
Optimus Prime - i suppose they can't not do Optimus Prime but this is an easy pass as the trailer just sit in a box anyway.

Ironwork - will have to see this
Mircomasters - i don't collect them

what i want to see:
Scorponok
Snapdragon
Devcon
Warpath

I'd say look at when we got our first look at omega for when we'll see scorpy, might get a tease at nycc but you won't see the full thing till next spring.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Coptur » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:12 am

ZeroWolf wrote:I'd say look at when we got our first look at omega for when we'll see scorpy, might get a tease at nycc but you won't see the full thing till next spring.

Oh I really hope so.

I've always wanted a city Scorponok never had the original but is was on my xmas list every year LOL.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:48 am

Cliffjumper - The GDO one is fine for me.
Wheeljack - I really like the one I already have
Tracks - Yeah, him too.
Hoist - I mean, he could use a replacement, I guess, but the one I have is fine, really.
Grapple - Tempting, but likely no. I mean I have to come to a point where what i have is just fine. Buying the same guy over and over again is just madness.
Starscream Earth - Based on his just released Cybertronian jet they just released? The one with the amazing robot mode, but Cybertronian mode I couldn't care less about? A character I actually care about!? Do they really think I'll want to replace my Classics Seeker army? Or even just the main six with voyagers sized TFs full of posability and nostalgia?

Well, jeez. I think we may have a winner. If he's based off the tetrajet mould I may just make an effort to get more of that thing. I mean I love that Classics Seeker mould a lot BECAUSE it's so G1 in BOTH modes. The only competition it has, in my mind, are pricy 3rd party toys from iGear - but they weren't perfect so I never went in on them. Since there are so many Seekers I've been waiting for something *perfect* and I've just never seen anything that could compete with that decade old mould. If this is it, and if it's based off the Seige tetrajet ... I just may go all-in. Get the Rainmakers and the Earth mode Starscrem & co.

But if it's anything but a G1 Seeker mould then fuggeddaboutit.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:09 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
What if Starscream... is just the same mold... as the Siege tetrajet... but with the altmode kibble... swapped out for new altmode kibble? :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:24 am

Sabrblade wrote:What if Starscream... is just the same mold... as the Siege tetrajet... but with the altmode kibble... swapped out for new altmode kibble? :P

Almost ideal. Then the tetrajet Seekers belong with him as a set. That's what makes it appealing to me.
Last edited by Gauntlet101010 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby ScottyP » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:33 am

Sabrblade wrote:What if Starscream... is just the same mold... as the Siege tetrajet... but with the altmode kibble... swapped out for new altmode kibble? :P
That's precisely what I was thinking too. Swap out that hinge and the wings/fuselage for a different set that the torso still just folds under and they're done. And we'll all buy it again.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:41 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'm excited for what this new line will truly have and its anticipated reveal at NYCC (2 weeks form today) :-D I'm not to keen on the idea of Cliffjumper being a deluxe. If they are not going to bring back the Legends size class for this line, then perhaps it will be some sort of *armored up* version of Cliffjumper, similar to how the Siege Leaders are voyager sized until you add their additional components.

Also, I'm debating with Grapple. Will he be an all new mold? If so, he would look out of place next to PotP Inferno. But if he were the (umpteenth) use of the original CW Hotspot mold, would it retain the combiner functionality? If so, that opens up another mess of needing four more limbs to go with him. Even worse, he could end up like Ectotron, and be that mold, without the compatibility, (although Ectotron is definitely unique/awesome enough that virtually nobody besides me is complaining about the lack of compatibility ;) ) and like Siege Chromia, suffer from being a pariah forever. Not only an unoriginal toy, but also stripped of it's originally intended purpose....

In this case, I guess the best outcome would be for Grapple to be an all new toy. If not, Selects better be planning on 4 limbs to go with him .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:46 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:Also, I'm debating with Grapple. Will he be an all new mold?
More than likely. Hasbro hit the big reset button on most characters with Siege, and insisted that there would be no past molds in the mainline figures (Chromia's a new mold based on an old one with only her thighs recycled, people).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210678 32A (CA) Schoening (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E GI JOE 0124IM251 (CA) Oliver (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM327 7B (CA) Bellegarde (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926O"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220434 42A (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220508 War's End 4A Lawrence"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON