This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
I'll just leave these here:

Transformers Cybertron Unicron Gallery

(Still want one)

Marvel UK #146-151 :)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
At first I questioned why this would be a feature since most people would probably want him to have his head attached, and then I realized that hey, if you display him in planet mode, you can have his head detached and separated somewhere on your shelf.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Well this is my favorite thing I've seen today. It's perfect avatar material :lol:

I dub it Zombicron :twisted:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
carytheone wrote:Image

Well this is my favorite thing I've seen today. It's perfect avatar material :lol:

or "Surprise Butt Sex".

But I guess yours is probably more SFW. :WHISTLE:
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby no-one » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Burn wrote:
carytheone wrote:[img]best_thing_you_didnt_know_you_needed.jpg[/img]

or "Surprise Butt Sex".

But I guess yours is probably more SFW. :WHISTLE:
Depends on where you work I guess? My office policy/politics are pretty loose.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Crosscheck » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
That is pretty awesome. I like the damaged face plate. I wonder if we will be able to put him in planet mode while leaving the head out. I am definitely thinking I will be making the head orbit my Primus/Cybertron.

If this actually goes through, I will be 100% getting a big styrofoam ball to turn into a planet for Unicron to munch on.
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Crosscheck wrote:If this actually goes through, I will be 100% getting a big styrofoam ball to turn into a planet for Unicron to munch on.

Just get Star Wars/Transformers Darth Vader/Death Star. Image
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
OKAy, that’s actually dope as hell.

....but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m a semi-responsible adult with bills, groceries, etc. Had they announced this with more time for us to save, I’dve been all for this. $600 in such short notice is impossible for me. I’ll stick with my childhood Armada Unicron I suppose.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby dragons » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 pm

THis figure have some nice features sadly it will never become reality to be made unless Hasbro decides to extend deadline 16 days and backers are at 2564 still not at halfway point any updates on this toy pointless if deadline will not be extended
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:26 pm

dragons wrote:THis figure have some nice features sadly it will never become reality to be made unless Hasbro decides to extend deadline 16 days and backers are at 2564 still not at halfway point any updates on this toy pointless if deadline will not be extended

Once again ...

The Pulse total does NOT currently include orders from the likes of TTMall or EB Games/Zing (Australia) and various other online retailers.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
dragons wrote:THis figure have some nice features sadly it will never become reality to be made unless Hasbro decides to extend deadline 16 days and backers are at 2564 still not at halfway point any updates on this toy pointless if deadline will not be extended
That number is only counting the Hasbro Pulse orders. You're forgetting all of the orders placed through international venues and alternative retailers like BBTS and TFsource, whose orders likely won't be added to the number until closer to the deadline.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Removable head and swappable face are nice and all, but (really hate to be that guy) what about a, well, swappable beard? I mean, everyone wants the beard, right?

...right?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby megatronus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Removable head and swappable face are nice and all, but (really hate to be that guy) what about a, well, swappable beard? I mean, everyone wants the beard, right?

...right?

:-D
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Chriphord » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Should we have perhaps seen this swap-able face coming? In retrospect it's hilariously obvious, but are there any other prototype images that could give us hints to other yet to be revealed features?
Attachments
Unicron Gray.png
Chriphord
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Buy from Chriphord on eBay
Alt Mode: Big Red Dog
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
megatronus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Removable head and swappable face are nice and all, but (really hate to be that guy) what about a, well, swappable beard? I mean, everyone wants the beard, right?

...right?

:-D

This is one of the reasons why I’m hesitant on this. To me, Unicron must have a beard, it’s one of the signature things about him.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8

Postby Stargrave » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I’d even take a Vandyke or a goatee :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby MeGrimlockKing2018 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:42 pm

This while a nice feature to mimic the end of the 1986 movie but why couldn't Hasbro have taken the Armada Unicron and retooled into this version that does all this AND can form a COMPLETELY round planet mode :HASBRO: :HEADHURTS: :-( :oops: :BANG_HEAD: :BOT: :CON:
MeGrimlockKing2018
Mini-Con

Postby megatronus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:46 pm

MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:This while a nice feature to mimic the end of the 1986 movie but why couldn't Hasbro have taken the Armada Unicron and retooled into this version that does all this AND can form a COMPLETELY round planet mode :HASBRO: :HEADHURTS: :-( :oops: :BANG_HEAD: :BOT: :CON:

Huh?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 am

megatronus wrote:
MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:This while a nice feature to mimic the end of the 1986 movie but why couldn't Hasbro have taken the Armada Unicron and retooled into this version that does all this AND can form a COMPLETELY round planet mode :HASBRO: :HEADHURTS: :-( :oops: :BANG_HEAD: :BOT: :CON:

Huh?

He wants smaller and cheaper I'm guessing.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:02 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Burn wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Huh?

And to have retooled it to feature a perfect sphere alt mode.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:42 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
Burn wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Huh?

And to have retooled it to feature a perfect sphere alt mode.

Somehow.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:40 am

Because this thing transforms completely differently from Armada Unicron in order to make a perfect sphere to the point that an entirely new mold was required to get it into being a perfect sphere.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
Because this thing transforms completely differently from Armada Unicron in order to make a perfect sphere to the point that an entirely new mold was required to get it into being a perfect sphere.

It also has way less kibble than the armada one.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby megatronus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:12 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

It also has way less kibble than the armada one.

I wouldn't say there's LESS kibble... maybe more compact kibble?
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:42 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Yeah, Unicron is probably more of a shellformer, it's just he does a LOT of panel folding and tucks most of it away, with mixed success in my book. I actually rather liked Armada Unicron's kibble management, the shells kinda worked as "wing membranes".

I honestly think this would have turned out better if they'd not tried so hard to make both modes carbon copies of the movie model- it's not quite accurate anyway (especially in colours) and I feel he'd be less reliant on panel kibble if he either took some compromises with having a perfectly spherical planet mode or took creative liberties with the robot mode such that the planet surface formed more parts of the robot body, resulting in a slightly more rounded and less accurate but ultimately more pleasing and better engineered figure.

That being said I still hope it gets made and that everyone who gets it likes it. I'm sticking with my Armada Unicron but this does look interesting, and I still love that planet maw gear gimmick.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUN200578 2B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 0823IM481 5F Hughes 240330"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #4 RI 1:10 virgin IDW Comics 2009 FEB094332 4RI (A/CA) Johnson (W) Dixon"
GI JOE #4 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE COBRA WORLD ORDER PRELUDE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Mooney 230227"
GI JOE COBRA WORLD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON