This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Archforce » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:47 pm

Motto: "There'll be no place to run when you're caught within the grip of the evil Unicorn."
With this extension, I can definitely afford HasLab's lump sum, which will save me some money in the long run compared to if I went with TFSource. Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers, so hopefully this extension will give anyone would was interested but couldn't afford to buy in some extra time. :BLEND:
Archforce
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby sol magnus » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Damn. I may have to do this now.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Chriphord » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
And I just cancelled my f***ing pulse order to go to TFSource because bills are hitting harder than I expected this month. This causes me to REEEE all over the place for not waiting for actually 18 hours. Anyone have any idea if I can still cancel the TFSource preorder without being charged the NRDP? It hasn’t charged me for that yet but I’m still weary of them charging me since they were originally going to do it tomorrow.
Chriphord
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Buy from Chriphord on eBay
Alt Mode: Big Red Dog
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:13 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Archforce wrote: Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers

The real reason for the extension. Nothing to do with "listening to fans" or "reading comments" AKA hollow marketing phrases. It simply wasn't going to make it. Now I assume a failure for both Cookie Monster and Unicron would be unacceptable for HasLab, or perhaps Hasbro themselves. A one in three success rate, would likely mean a plug being pulled.
Since Unicron was more there than not, they had just enough support to warrant pushing back Unicron's deadline.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby joevill » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
:APPLAUSE:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Archforce wrote: Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers

The real reason for the extension. Nothing to do with "listening to fans" or "reading comments" AKA hollow marketing phrases. It simply wasn't going to make it. Now I assume a failure for both Cookie Monster and Unicron would be unacceptable for HasLab, or perhaps Hasbro themselves. A one in three success rate, would likely mean a plug being pulled.
Since Unicron was more there than not, they had just enough support to warrant pushing back Unicron's deadline.

Nice assumptions.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Steelshift » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Motto: "No risk, no reward."
Weapon: Photon Cannon
I’m glad they extended the deadline for backing this project. Haven’t backed it yet, but I’m currently trying to figure out how. Really want to support our whole Transformers community/Family. Considering that the Takara unicron is going for around $300-$400 or more anywhere right now, and MP Optimus Prime 3.0 being $450, $600 isn’t that insane of a price. A lot yes, But not insane considering the size of him. I just hope that the plastic quality is top notch. It might just be me or the colors or all the panels that it kind of looks fragile (Unfortunately I didn’t get to see it in person at comic con or anything like that so I can’t speak for that I guess). I just seriously wish It was more orange and maybe have a wash on it to bring out all that beautiful detail out. Make it look a bit more Premium/Masterpiece like. Maybe a paint job similar to this:
Attachments
DE29160F-1D39-473B-A7C4-ED31F3768615.jpeg
08D46E0A-EB4C-44F2-9D96-B516DEA44BC8.jpeg
FCD8876D-7BB1-4931-8552-CE69F73B8527.jpeg
Last edited by Steelshift on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steelshift
Mini-Con
Watch Steelshift on YouTube
Alt Mode: 1969 Camaro SS
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Brokebot » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

Unicron is cool, but not $600 cool. $300 cool, maybe. $200 cool, definitely, but not $600. If I have to skip a car payment or two weeks of groceries for it, Unicron also needs to do some light housework or walk the dog or dispense bourbon or something.
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Brokebot wrote:Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

Unicron is cool, but not $600 cool. $300 cool, maybe. $200 cool, definitely, but not $600. If I have to skip a car payment or two weeks of groceries for it, Unicron also needs to do some light housework or walk the dog or dispense bourbon or something.

There's statues that are smaller and cost more. This is perfectly priced for what he is, I think D-Max explained more better a few pages ago :-?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby GrangerPerry » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:51 pm

Lol yes! I’ve been so upset with MP Prime coming out the same day I still wish it was ending mid October with everyone’s rent due on the first but I just went from an absolute no to a maybe so let’s do this friends!
GrangerPerry
Micromaster

Postby Brokebot » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
ZeroWolf wrote:

There's statues that are smaller and cost more. This is perfectly priced for what he is, I think D-Max explained more better a few pages ago :-?

I don't buy statues. I buy Transformers. And considering the generally poor quality of some of the floppy and loose ones I've wound up with, you're going to be hard pressed to convince me there's $600 worth of quality there. You can burn your cash any way you like, but I can find better uses for mine.

Cheers.
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Skill: Infinity

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I've heard a rumor that Pulse orders are now open to the UK. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
And only mere days after they just posted a video in which they said they will not be extending the deadline. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Good! The insane price window was insane! Hopefully more people will back this now.

I think it's fair to say they were listening to fans. A lot of people were complaining about the timeframe and timing. And enough people have invested in this already. If they thought this would fail they'd just let it fail and figure that this was a step the TF fandom just wouldn't support. They listened about the beard, after all.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:22 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Brokebot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I don't buy statues. I buy Transformers. And considering the generally poor quality of some of the floppy and loose ones I've wound up with, you're going to be hard pressed to convince me there's $600 worth of quality there. You can burn your cash any way you like, but I can find better uses for mine.

Cheers.

Don't worry, most people won't waste their time trying to convince you to change your mind.

You do what you do, others will do what they do. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Omegatrion84 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm really curious about how the last 24 hours would have turned out had they not extended the backing window. I remember the Sail Barge getting a huge boost in the eleventh hour. :-?

:BOT:
Omegatrion84
Micromaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Archforce » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Motto: "There'll be no place to run when you're caught within the grip of the evil Unicorn."
Ironically, our darkest hour would've come when it looked like Unicron wasn't going to win. Glad we aren't living in that hypothetical universe.
Archforce
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Given how much time they've sunk into designing this guy, which in turn would have cost a lot, then it's no surprise they want it to succeed. They need to get their money back on him.

Time to rant because I honestly don't give a **** about working today.

I don't care! This is going to set a bad precedent and give Habsro more reason to do crowdfunding campaigns like this which I won't be able to support!
No, it won't. This guy is truly a one of a kind deal. In fact, IF they were to do it again I would imagine it would be for Primus.

Or a 6-foot Bumblebee.

I wanted this to fail! He's too big!
No, he's not. He's not a Titan Class, he's a God Class.

He's too hollow!
No ****! Imagine how heavy he'd be if they'd filled in all those parts! You'd be spending even more money reinforcing your shelves!

He's too expensive!
No ****! I put that down to limiting themselves to 8,000 backers. A figure which I'm sure they thought they'd easily get. "Do we go with a smaller number of backers with a higher cost or do we go with a larger number of backers with a lower cost?"

To all those detractors that WANT this to fail simply because they can't back it. Grow up and stop being so selfish. There are thousands of fans world wide that can't afford or have access to Hasbro's "exclusives", but they don't jump up and down blathering about how no one should have them then.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
well...other fan site mods didn't like this image so I dunno why I am bothering here but...first is one that was allowed
TADA.png

and now the one i made in celebration of Unicron getting an extended deadline and beating cookie monster...something about it being excessive
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10

Postby Torneira » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:18 pm

I don't need more time, I just need more money :BANG_HEAD:
Torneira
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Good to see unicron extended, I am almost 100% confident he will get made now. And maybe I'll get to order him from Pulse too. He deserves to be the biggest and baddest Transformer toy ever created

Also:
YRQRM0 wrote:Primus still looks fantastic to me, and he's inches smaller than a Titan.

This has been said multiple times, and it is absolutely false. Primus is about 13 inches tall, and Fort Max and Metroplex are 24 inches. Yes Primus looks good, I agree, but he is not as big as you keep thinking.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:19 pm

TrypticonCarne wrote:well...other fan site mods didn't like this image so I dunno why I am bothering here but...

Because the staff on this site have a sense of humour and aren't delicate little flowers.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Archforce » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:20 pm

TrypticonCarne wrote:well...other fan site mods didn't like this image so I dunno why I am bothering here but...first is one that was allowed
TADA.png

and now the one i made in celebration of Unicron getting an extended deadline and beating cookie monster...something about it being excessive

I'm sure Unicron ate his cookies too.
Archforce
Mini-Con

Postby Stargrave » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Burn wrote:Given how much time they've sunk into designing this guy, which in turn would have cost a lot, then it's no surprise they want it to succeed. They need to get their money back on him.

Time to rant because I honestly don't give a **** about working today.

I don't care! This is going to set a bad precedent and give Habsro more reason to do crowdfunding campaigns like this which I won't be able to support!
No, it won't. This guy is truly a one of a kind deal. In fact, IF they were to do it again I would imagine it would be for Primus.

Or a 6-foot Bumblebee.

I wanted this to fail! He's too big!
No, he's not. He's not a Titan Class, he's a God Class.

He's too hollow!
No ****! Imagine how heavy he'd be if they'd filled in all those parts! You'd be spending even more money reinforcing your shelves!

He's too expensive!
No ****! I put that down to limiting themselves to 8,000 backers. A figure which I'm sure they thought they'd easily get. "Do we go with a smaller number of backers with a higher cost or do we go with a larger number of backers with a lower cost?"

To all those detractors that WANT this to fail simply because they can't back it. Grow up and stop being so selfish. There are thousands of fans world wide that can't afford or have access to Hasbro's "exclusives", but they don't jump up and down blathering about how no one should have them then.

:lol: :lol: :lol: killin’ me Burn.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:25 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Archforce wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:well...other fan site mods didn't like this image so I dunno why I am bothering here but...first is one that was allowed
TADA.png

I'm sure Unicron ate his cookies too.

and that's horrible
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers SOUNDWAVE WITH TAPES Vinyl Figure #93 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHARKTICON (Gnaw) Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
SHARKTICON (Gnaw) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON