This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!

Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Plus, it's really only the cover that's new. The story itself is just a reprint of the existing adaptation IDW did over a decade ago, which isn't exactly something people are clamoring for.

And even if the cover is the only exclusive, it really isn't since it's been posted right there on Hasbro Pulse for anyone and everyone to behold in full size just by clicking on it, pretty much making any and all exclusivity about this deal null and void.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
First-Aid wrote:Another suggestion to Hasbro:

Want to put Unicron over the top, easy? Make a miniature Grimlock figure that would attach to Unicron's butt so he could...well, you know! ;)^

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Plus, it's really only the cover that's new. The story itself is just a reprint of the existing adaptation IDW did over a decade ago, which isn't exactly something people are clamoring for.

And even if the cover is the only exclusive, it really isn't since it's been posted right there on Hasbro Pulse for anyone and everyone to behold in full size just by clicking on it, pretty much making any and all exclusivity about this deal null and void.

You guys and your points ... you're totally smothering my "Hasbro hates foreigners" argument I'm trying to get going here. Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:

Still, digital.

You guys and your points ... you're totally smothering my "Hasbro hates foreigners" argument I'm trying to get going here. Image
Guess I'm just a little bummed that this comic not only isn't the thing that Ron Friedman and Flint Dille said they'd make if Unicron gets funded, but is just that same doggone TFTM adaptation again.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Okay fine, Hasbro hates everyone. :lol:
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Good for the new posable hands. Much better.

i also kinda really like the shuttle with Hot Rod. That's a nice touch.

And with the stand for the head, maybe I'll display him in Planet mode with the head on a separate stand!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby lupinesithlord » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:36 pm

I can't believe they've gotten as many sign ups as they have....would I love an amazing unicron figure...sure thing! Can I afford to shell out 600 bucks heck no...for the people who want one, I hope they get there...
lupinesithlord
Mini-Con

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.

5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.

Whoa, hold up: it dropped?! :shock:

Well, they did add a little over a thousand backers since last night, so yeah.

I had been doing this to see when the break point was until people started getting all testy about how I was doing it.

That happened a few pages back, I love it though.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby X3ROhour » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Looking real bleak in here.
Times are getting really desperate!

:lol:
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:40 pm

Z3ROhour wrote:Looking real bleak in here.
Times are getting really desperate!

:lol:

How so?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Burn wrote:Okay fine, Hasbro hates everyone. :lol:

;)^ That’s the spirit!
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:38 am

while the Autobot shuttle is nice and all, as is the hotrod (is that the classics version or the tr version?) I don't understand why the shuttle is the ship they chose to include here. of all the spaceships I would associate with Unicron, this isn't one of them. Why not Galvatrons flagship the Conquest? Ya know, the ship unicron spat out for him? Or either the Quintesson or Junkion ships. (actually why not all 3?)

also I second the motion for a grimlock to kick butt

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:44 am

Galvatron's ship would make more sense, but I'm not buying this for a buncha tiny spaceships

I'm looking at the movie poster where this spaceship is shown; maybe it's in reference to that..
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:11 am

Immortal Starscream wrote:while the Autobot shuttle is nice and all, as is the hotrod (is that the classics version or the tr version?) I don't understand why the shuttle is the ship they chose to include here. of all the spaceships I would associate with Unicron, this isn't one of them. Why not Galvatrons flagship the Conquest? Ya know, the ship unicron spat out for him? Or either the Quintesson or Junkion ships. (actually why not all 3?)

It's the TR design for Hot Rod.

Galvatron's ship was the Revenge.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:17 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:while the Autobot shuttle is nice and all, as is the hotrod (is that the classics version or the tr version?) I don't understand why the shuttle is the ship they chose to include here. of all the spaceships I would associate with Unicron, this isn't one of them. Why not Galvatrons flagship the Conquest? Ya know, the ship unicron spat out for him? Or either the Quintesson or Junkion ships. (actually why not all 3?)

thats strange, I always remember it being called the conquest... I wonder where I got that from then. is there a transformers ship named conquest? either way, my point still stands. Hasbro is giving us the wrong ship (still want the autobot shuttle though =P)

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 am

Immortal Starscream wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

thats strange, I always remember it being called the conquest... I wonder where I got that from then. is there a transformers ship named conquest?
There's a G.I. Joe figure jet called the Conquest X-30 that appeared in some Transformers comics, but there only purely Transformers thing with the word in its name is the Matrix of Conquest.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:55 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

thats strange, I always remember it being called the conquest... I wonder where I got that from then. is there a transformers ship named conquest?
There's a G.I. Joe figure jet called the Conquest X-30 that appeared in some Transformers comics, but there only purely Transformers thing with the word in its name is the Matrix of Conquest.

crazy how memory works sometimes. like how I when I re-watched g1 for the first time as an adult and was like... this isn't the same cartoon is it? I don't remember starscream being THAT whiny :lol:

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

crazy how memory works sometimes. like how I when I re-watched g1 for the first time as an adult and was like... this isn't the same cartoon is it? I don't remember starscream being THAT whiny :lol:
To be fair, Galvatron's ship was never even named in the movie or show. It didn't get its name until 2009 when its animation model was published in The Complete Ark, from which it got its name.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
*squints hard*

*cleans glasses*

*squints again*

Dang, TR Galvatron and Hot Rod are TINY! What's the measure on the ruler, imperial or metric?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.

5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.

4.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 245 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DMSL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Still too expensive considering the simplistic transformation. I would buy this if it was 200 less shipping included.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Speed: 6
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
DMSL wrote:Still too expensive considering the simplistic transformation. I would buy this if it was 200 less shipping included.

Were you living under a rock these past few years?
Transformers prices have basically increased by at least 33% overall. Masterpieces doubled. And that Unicron is a giant behemoth that have at least TWICE the material of your standard Titan.

Face it, dude. The times of cheap transformers is gone.

On a happier note, with TF Select replacing Botcon and Funpub, we can now get the exclusive repaints at a reasonable price. So that's at least that.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:25 am

I just saw over at TFW that old Unicron has hit 7000 backers. That's a 200 jump since I last checked which was either last night or this morning. Anyone else suspicious that he's already backed and Hasbro is just playing this out for the drama Image
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Unicron Reaches 7000 Orders with 3 Days Left

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro's crowdfunded Unicron toy has reached over 7000 units ordered. We are ever closer to the treshold of 8000 orders for this toy to be made. There are just 3 days left for that to happen, which we hope is the case for all those interested. For those in the US and Canada wanting to order the toy, you can click here.

The Lord of Chaos. The Planet Eater. The Chaos Bringer. Unicron stands alone as the most menacing figure in Transformers lore, capable of devouring entire worlds and civilizations. He debuted in the 1986 film Transformers: The Movie and his insatiable appetite nearly brought the entire universe to its knees.

But his legacy transcends both space and time.

“I have summoned you here for a purpose.” - Unicron

Transformers fans may be mere humans, inhabiting a miniscule planet hardly worth consuming, but they are some of the most passionate fans out there. That’s why HASLAB, the Hasbro Pulse crowdsourcing platform, is the place to awaken such a massive project.

Introducing the first ever Transformers HASLAB project: Transformers War For Cybertron Unicron.

“Then it pleases me to be the first.” - Unicron

Join us in a historic opportunity to celebrate the legendary Unicron with a figure whose features, detail, and scale are worthy of his gigantic legacy.

This campaign will move into production when it reaches its minimum goal of 8,000 backers. All support must be received by 11:59 PM EST on October 6, 2019. If the campaign is successful your payment method will be charged on October 6, 2019. Orders are estimated to ship in early 2021.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Plutoniumboss » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:56 am

Motto: "Nonsense is Salvation"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
If it was already backed, wouldn't they get more buyers by posting up the real numbers and catching all the people who'd rather put their money on a sure thing?
Plutoniumboss
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: UNKNOWN TRANSFORMING ROBOT
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 5

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Plutoniumboss wrote:If it was already backed, wouldn't they get more buyers by posting up the real numbers and catching all the people who'd rather put their money on a sure thing?
I'd assume so, band-wagoners are fair weather fans.

The backer jumps just seem odd to me. I could assume their system only updates at regular intervals, but it's gone up 7 since the above screen shot. So who even knows.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON