Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:57 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
-Kanrabat- wrote:Proof that Hasbro listened to the feedback. The head, the hands, both improved. This beast is finally taking shape.

Too bad I'm too broke. :(


I'm risking it. I've already got students loans anyways...LOL
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3608
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 11294
News Credits: 124
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:27 pm

The new hands are appreciated. It was never a make or break thing for me, but my 3rd party Predaking shouldn't have better hands than this Unicron.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4671
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Counterpunch wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


Whoa, hold up: it dropped?! :shock:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
- a way to convert PAL-60Hz to HDMI, and record it
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17946
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:03 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


Whoa, hold up: it dropped?! :shock:


Well, they did add a little over a thousand backers since last night, so yeah.

I had been doing this to see when the break point was until people started getting all testy about how I was doing it.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 11294
News Credits: 124
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Unicron backers to receive digital copy of Transformers The Animated Movie comic with new cover

Postby Seibertron » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
HASBRO AND IDW PUBLISHING PARTNER ON HASLAB UNICRON PROJECT WITH NEWLY ANNOUNCED COMICS BUNDLE FOR CAMPAIGN BACKERS

Today, Hasbro and IDW Publishing announced yet another surprise for backers of the HASLAB TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON UNICRON project. Fans who support the UNICRON crowd-funded campaign through hasbropulse.com by 11:59PM EST on October 6, 2019, will also receive a 'FREE' digital comic bundle.

The comic will feature an all-new UNICRON cover by fan-favorite Andrew Griffith. The digital collection will include the currently unavailable Transformers: The Animated Movie four-issue limited series by Bob Budiansky, Don Figueroa and Josh Burcham – which adapts and expands the classic film that introduced UNICRON – plus the first issue of the 2019 TRANSFORMERS ongoing series by Brian Ruckley, Angel Hernandez, Cachét Whitman and Joana Lafuente.

"IDW is proud to be long-term partners with Hasbro and the Transformers brand and Unicron has been a major character in our storytelling… I mean, he basically annihilated our previous continuity!" said John Barber, Editor-In-Chief of IDW Publishing. "Personally, I'm really excited to see the Hasbro HASLAB Unicron project—that might be the most impressive Transformers toy I've ever seen. It's terrifyingly big! And in honor of the big hungry guy—we're working with Hasbro to provide every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com with a free Transformers comic bundle featuring the adaptation of the classic 1986 Transformers: The Movie plus the first issue of our ongoing Transformers comic book series!"

If the campaign goal of 8,000 backers is reached by October 6, 2019 at 11:59PM EST, backers will receive a unique code to then access the digital comic bundle exclusively through Comixology – a free mobile app available on iOS and Android.

Fans can support the TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON project by visiting hasbropulse.com.

Image
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13099
News Credits: 3457
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The comic will feature an all-new UNICRON cover by fan-favorite Andrew Griffith. The digital collection will include the currently unavailable Transformers: The Animated Movie four-issue limited series by Bob Budiansky, Don Figueroa and Josh Burcham – which adapts and expands the classic film that introduced UNICRON – plus the first issue of the 2019 TRANSFORMERS ongoing series by Brian Ruckley, Angel Hernandez, Cachét Whitman and Joana Lafuente.



:lol: Any excuse to try to flog the new series. Even in something completely unrelated...
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Gestalt
Posts: 2642
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Thank goodness. The curling fingers sucked.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Targetmaster
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Treetop Maximus wrote:Thank goodness. The curling fingers sucked.

I was indeed inacceptable for a 600$US figure. Especially when they boasted high posability.
Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11209
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28070
News Credits: 218
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!


Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11209
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:45 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Another suggestion to Hasbro:

Want to put Unicron over the top, easy? Make a miniature Grimlock figure that would attach to Unicron's butt so he could...well, you know! ;)^
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3608
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!


Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Plus, it's really only the cover that's new. The story itself is just a reprint of the existing adaptation IDW did over a decade ago, which isn't exactly something people are clamoring for.

And even if the cover is the only exclusive, it really isn't since it's been posted right there on Hasbro Pulse for anyone and everyone to behold in full size just by clicking on it, pretty much making any and all exclusivity about this deal null and void.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33683
News Credits: 343
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
First-Aid wrote:Another suggestion to Hasbro:

Want to put Unicron over the top, easy? Make a miniature Grimlock figure that would attach to Unicron's butt so he could...well, you know! ;)^

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!


Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Plus, it's really only the cover that's new. The story itself is just a reprint of the existing adaptation IDW did over a decade ago, which isn't exactly something people are clamoring for.

And even if the cover is the only exclusive, it really isn't since it's been posted right there on Hasbro Pulse for anyone and everyone to behold in full size just by clicking on it, pretty much making any and all exclusivity about this deal null and void.


You guys and your points ... you're totally smothering my "Hasbro hates foreigners" argument I'm trying to get going here. Image
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28070
News Credits: 218
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
Seibertron wrote:every fan that officially backs the toy through HASBROPULSE.com w

There we go ... they had to make SOMETHING exclusive for the Hasbro Pulse backers.

Damn those foreigners taking all our digital comics!


Still, digital.
What's the point of exclusivity again? Digital have no value because it's going to be torrented just a few hours after it become available.

Print as actual physical comics that would be sent only to the backers as a bonus exclusive collector item and now we're talking.
Plus, it's really only the cover that's new. The story itself is just a reprint of the existing adaptation IDW did over a decade ago, which isn't exactly something people are clamoring for.

And even if the cover is the only exclusive, it really isn't since it's been posted right there on Hasbro Pulse for anyone and everyone to behold in full size just by clicking on it, pretty much making any and all exclusivity about this deal null and void.


You guys and your points ... you're totally smothering my "Hasbro hates foreigners" argument I'm trying to get going here. Image
Guess I'm just a little bummed that this comic not only isn't the thing that Ron Friedman and Flint Dille said they'd make if Unicron gets funded, but is just that same doggone TFTM adaptation again.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33683
News Credits: 343
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Okay fine, Hasbro hates everyone. :lol:
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28070
News Credits: 218
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Good for the new posable hands. Much better.

i also kinda really like the shuttle with Hot Rod. That's a nice touch.

And with the stand for the head, maybe I'll display him in Planet mode with the head on a separate stand!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19577
News Credits: 1538
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby lupinesithlord » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:36 pm

I can't believe they've gotten as many sign ups as they have....would I love an amazing unicron figure...sure thing! Can I afford to shell out 600 bucks heck no...for the people who want one, I hope they get there...
lupinesithlord
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:6 days left.

At the time of posting this, 368 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


5.35 days left.

At the time of posting this, 221 new backers per day are required to reach the goal.


Whoa, hold up: it dropped?! :shock:


Well, they did add a little over a thousand backers since last night, so yeah.

I had been doing this to see when the break point was until people started getting all testy about how I was doing it.


That happened a few pages back, I love it though.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6148
News Credits: 241
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Z3ROhour » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Looking real bleak in here.
Times are getting really desperate!

:lol:
Image
FACTION: Rebel / Anti-Predacon (GREEN LANTERN of Sector 1011.2)
WEAPONS: Oan Lantern-Spark, Arcanix Spellcode
, Blades... lots a blades.

Latest FIGS (09/20 - 11/20): ER DOUBLEDEALER, SNAPDRAGON, SKYWARP & THUNDERCRACKER! APC TOYS TFP MEGATRON! 3MW HUMMER (BRAWN)!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
City Commander
Posts: 3002
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:40 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Z3ROhour wrote:Looking real bleak in here.
Times are getting really desperate!

:lol:

How so?
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28070
News Credits: 218
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Burn wrote:Okay fine, Hasbro hates everyone. :lol:


;)^ That’s the spirit!
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Gestalt
Posts: 2642
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:38 am

while the Autobot shuttle is nice and all, as is the hotrod (is that the classics version or the tr version?) I don't understand why the shuttle is the ship they chose to include here. of all the spaceships I would associate with Unicron, this isn't one of them. Why not Galvatrons flagship the Conquest? Ya know, the ship unicron spat out for him? Or either the Quintesson or Junkion ships. (actually why not all 3?)

also I second the motion for a grimlock to kick butt
Image
User avatar
Immortal Starscream
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 850
News Credits: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:44 am

Galvatron's ship would make more sense, but I'm not buying this for a buncha tiny spaceships

I'm looking at the movie poster where this spaceship is shown; maybe it's in reference to that..
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4671
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:11 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Immortal Starscream wrote:while the Autobot shuttle is nice and all, as is the hotrod (is that the classics version or the tr version?) I don't understand why the shuttle is the ship they chose to include here. of all the spaceships I would associate with Unicron, this isn't one of them. Why not Galvatrons flagship the Conquest? Ya know, the ship unicron spat out for him? Or either the Quintesson or Junkion ships. (actually why not all 3?)

also I second the motion for a grimlock to kick butt
It's the TR design for Hot Rod.

Galvatron's ship was the Revenge.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33683
News Credits: 343
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #259:
"Podcast Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 02 - Transformers Tarn Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn Eject Rewind Sunder" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Lancer" on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternators Rodimus 2007 SDCC exclusive MISB" on EBAY