Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:19 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Sounds like ...chaos? Hmm?

It’s the work of Unicron. Or his dark son Norcinu.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1543
News Credits: 338
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:26 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Stargrave wrote:Sounds like ...chaos? Hmm?

It’s the work of Unicron. Or his dark son Norcinu.

That only works with Alucard ;) though the name started out originally as an alias anyway before some fiction took it to be the son (*cough* Castlevaina *cough*) though some have it as the alias still (*cough* Helsing *cough*)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10072
News Credits: 436
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:12 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I was watching avgn doing Symphony of the Night when I wrote that :lol: :lol: you totally picked up what I was throwing down right on ;)^
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 1543
News Credits: 338
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Exclusive Digital Comic Bundle for Hasbro Pulse Haslab Unicron Backers Now Available

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Were you one of those wonderful folks who backed the Haslab Unicron figure through Hasbro Pulse, and thus helped us successfully fund him? Well if you were, one of the special benefits of pre-ordering through Hasbro Pulse is now available!

As you might recall, those who pre-ordered through Hasbro Pulse were promised a special comic bundle should Unicron be successfully backed. As of this writing, a special code for each individual who pre-ordered through Pulse has been emailed to each of the backers, and this code unlocks your Comixology comic bundle. The comic bundle will feature an all-new Unicron cover by artist Andrew Griffith. The digital collection will include the currently unavailable Transformers: The Animated Movie four-issue limited series by Bob Budiansky, Don Figueroa and Josh Burcham, which adapts and expands the classic film that introduced Unicron; plus the first issue of the 2019 Transformers ongoing series by Brian Ruckley, Angel Hernandez, Cachét Whitman and Joana Lafuente.

If you were a Pulse Unicron backer, check your email, and go get your exclusive comic bundle now!

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18142
News Credits: 1507
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Regimus Prime » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 am

The Unicron cover is a creative homage to the Marvel Comics Transformers #1 of 4 from'84 and the issue itself is an oldie but goodie but very fitting indeed. I always appreciated the art style of this movie adaption. I still own the original separate issues and the cover art on those was amazing. I still own the separate movie adaptation issues from Marvel back in '86. It would be awesome if when we receive Unicron we also get a hard copy tradeback of this. Wishful thinking. :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:17 am

I hope the cover eventually sees print in some form — comic or poster. And I had to chime in in the midst of all the nay-saying. It's a fun freebie perk for a grin. I can't believe everyone is bellyaching over it so much. It's something Pulse can give us early as a thank you AND something that can get us excited about the upcoming figure by re-living the 1986 movie. It's a nice thought, and I'd like to go on record thanking the Pulse team for it.

As much as I'd like a bunch of pricy extras, they kind of need the money... you know... to manufacture the big Unicron. So, I'll take a freebie and grin and be polite like my momma raised me.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2461
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby joevill » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:58 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Got it!
User avatar
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 804
News Credits: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:29 am

An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:31 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32644
News Credits: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:21 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10072
News Credits: 436
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:19 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32644
News Credits: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:11 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).


Let's just call it what it really is.

A really poopy fan fic
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4122
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).


Let's just call it what it really is.

A really poopy fan fic

Now now, people can call it whatever they want as long as we all agree that it was terrible. I'm okay with the idea of what ifs but this was just bad.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10072
News Credits: 436
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).


Let's just call it what it really is.

A really poopy fan fic

Now now, people can call it whatever they want as long as we all agree that it was terrible. I'm okay with the idea of what ifs but this was just bad.
Honestly, the idea had merit, but the execution was bad. If given another chance, I think the idea could work if put in the hands of someone with more care and competence to make it work.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32644
News Credits: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).


Let's just call it what it really is.

A really poopy fan fic

Now now, people can call it whatever they want as long as we all agree that it was terrible. I'm okay with the idea of what ifs but this was just bad.
Honestly, the idea had merit, but the execution was bad. If given another chance, I think the idea could work if put in the hands of someone with more care and competence to make it work.
WOW. We're indeed on the same page, but I didn't think my slight insinuation would get things this negative. I agree completely that said Deviation was awful, but feel the approach was also wrongheaded considering the original Marvel adaptation also showed Hot Rod not interfering, but Megatron shooting Op to death anyway...

But you know what? IDW should do more adaptations of TF:TM. They could start by adapting that old Ron Friedman draft where Unicron was "Ingestor", he made his new 'Cons out of life-sparks, Op's life spark stood in for the Matrix, the Anibots combined into Dragonbeast to fight Devastator, and the Autobots on Junk faked their deaths with what sounded like the Decoys growing to actual size...

...and then the following summer, they could adapt Flint Dille's 'The Secret of Cybertron' script! And maybe that could lead to adaptations of Sunbow episodes including extra stuff from scripts and those extended audio recordings that popped up a few years ago...

...but alas, I'm still almost a decade behind on IDW's old continuity, and haven't really been keeping up with this year's comic offerings. Partly a side effect of saving up for this awesome Unicron.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:45 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:An appropriate enough gesture. Far and away IDW's best adaptation of TFTM.
...As opposed to other adaptations of TFTM that IDW has done? :???:

Might be referring to the Deviations special
I, personally, wouldn't even dignify calling that an adaptation. More like a reinterpretation or a re-imagining (but done poorly).


Let's just call it what it really is.

A really poopy fan fic

Now now, people can call it whatever they want as long as we all agree that it was terrible. I'm okay with the idea of what ifs but this was just bad.
Honestly, the idea had merit, but the execution was bad. If given another chance, I think the idea could work if put in the hands of someone with more care and competence to make it work.
WOW. We're indeed on the same page, but I didn't think my slight insinuation would get things this negative. I agree completely that said Deviation was awful, but feel the approach was also wrongheaded considering the original Marvel adaptation also showed Hot Rod not interfering, but Megatron shooting Op to death anyway...

But you know what? IDW should do more adaptations of TF:TM. They could start by adapting that old Ron Friedman draft where Unicron was "Ingestor", he made his new 'Cons out of life-sparks, Op's life spark stood in for the Matrix, the Anibots combined into Dragonbeast to fight Devastator, and the Autobots on Junk faked their deaths with what sounded like the Decoys growing to actual size...

...and then the following summer, they could adapt Flint Dille's 'The Secret of Cybertron' script! And maybe that could lead to adaptations of Sunbow episodes including extra stuff from scripts and those extended audio recordings that popped up a few years ago...

...but alas, I'm still almost a decade behind on IDW's old continuity, and haven't really been keeping up with this year's comic offerings. Partly a side effect of saving up for this awesome Unicron.
There was one really awesome (and at times, hilarious) adaptation of TFTM written lovingly by Jim Sorenson awhile back, titled "Echoes and Fragments". It was mostly text-only, with only a small number of illustrations, but it was a blast.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32644
News Credits: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Haslab Unicron City Mode Concept Art Revealed

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:10 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Thanks to our very own ScottyP, we have a very interesting bit of artwork to share with you. ScottyP was perusing the Transformers Generations 2020 book this evening, which for the unaware, is an annual book released that contains information on upcoming toys. It also includes some interesting concept art. This particular bit shows that the upcoming 2021 War for Cybertron Unicron figure, which was fully crowdfunded in October, had originally been planned to have a third mode, that of a city, which would have made him a triple changer. Also of note, as can be seen in the back of the photo, is the group of TV screens shown in the original animated movie.

Image

As always, what do you think? Why was this third mode not included in the upcoming toy? Feel free to speculate below, and stay tuned for the latest news about everyone's favorite transforming figures!
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 1112
News Credits: 223
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:57 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That looks like a mess and a half. Glad they abandoned it,not everything needs a city mode!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10072
News Credits: 436
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:18 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
ZeroWolf wrote:That looks like a mess and a half. Glad they abandoned it,not everything needs a city mode!
I really really like the idea of it but yeah, overall that's a bit of a mess. Some fun concepts though that hopefully carry over.
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5149
News Credits: 528
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:22 am

I think this is a case of trying to compensate for the inherent scale issues by introducing a play pattern that would've just made said scale issues even harder to ignore. Vicious circle. I just hope no one breaks their $600 toy trying to get it into this mode if the finished product can't even do it anyway.

Still, if it means they worked his monitor/brain into the final design, then maybe it was worth considering.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:03 am

It reminds me of the Chaos Marine buildings in Dawn of War. Would have opened up some head canon options, e.g., Unicron's spirit jumping to an ancient temple devoted yo him, and transforming it into a new body. I like the grabber claw over the maw, and would have been interested in seeing this thing next to the upcoming Quintesson figures.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4280
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:56 am

ZeroWolf wrote:That looks like a mess and a half. Glad they abandoned it,not everything needs a city mode!


You’re Insane. That thing looks like a cityscape straight out of Hell which is appropriate for who it is. If that was done I woulda gone in and done the crowdfund
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2651
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:22 am

That looks less like a city and more like a partially transformed Unicron.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4449
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:26 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I kinda like the city mode, hopefully if they ever do a titan class Unicron it has the bonus city mode.
blackeyedprime
Headmaster
Posts: 1002
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Haslab Unicron Discussion Thread

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:36 am

This is exactly what I was hoping for with a detailed interior. I’m glad they are putting this much thought into it. Hopefully some of these concepts will be retained so that there may be play areas you can expose with the TVs or defenses or acid vat. Really great to see this. I hope they keep it up with the fun reveals to keep us going through the year as we wait.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2461
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
Twincast / Podcast #245:
"On a Boat"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon DOTM Movie Legion Class Cyberverse SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 46, DROPKICK Bumblebee Movie, New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon SKIDS Deluxe Figure's ROOF Part Dotm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH WEAPONS AUTOBOT SKIDS CHEVY SPARK MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Deception Shockwave New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Soundwave DOTM Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Deluxe Autobot Sideswipe [Dark of the Moon] (MechTech)" on EBAY