New Here! Starting My Collection!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Here! Starting My Collection!

Postby TrevG184 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
I'm a G1 fan and have been since the show first aired in '84.

I have all the toys when I was a kid. (Thanks Mom)

Sadly over time I lost them.

Since the Wall Mart re-issues I've had the itch to regain the '84 line.

All loose of course but complete and in good shape.

I look forward to completing the set and getting to know you guys here!

Cheers!
TrevG184
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: New Here! Starting My Collection!

Postby Skritz » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Welcome to plastic crack hell. :lol:

Are you planning on sticking to '80 originals+reissues or are you going to look into the more recent Generations lines?
Skritz
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
Twincast / Podcast #232:
"NYCC 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Krok and Quake 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN GRAX & SKULLSMASHER DELUXE ACTION FIGURE 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hasbro Deluxe Class Slugslinger & Caliburst" on EBAY