Hello everyone been a long time!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Hello everyone been a long time!

Postby Mrdangermouse » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:38 pm

I could not remember my password 2 my long n of Blackbird so I created a new name. So I am still an over the road truck driver n fact, I am celebrating 25yrs n the industry with 22yrs over the with 3 million miles driven without a proveable accident. I also got married for the 4 time will be married n November for 3yrs. So if any1 remembers me send me a line or any other questions u might want 2 ask.
Good 2 b back!
Mrdangermouse
Mini-Con

Re: Hello everyone been a long time!

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:48 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Mrdangermouse wrote:I could not remember my password 2 my long n of Blackbird so I created a new name.

Could have sent an e-mail asking for help ...
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 211

Postby Mrdangermouse » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:51 pm

I could have but I can not remember the email password I used so I was screwed!
Mrdangermouse
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:38 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Mrdangermouse wrote:I could have but I can not remember the email password I used so I was screwed!

We could have reset it for you. >:oP
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 211

Postby Mrdangermouse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 am

Ok just let me know what the new password is. Ty
Mrdangermouse
Mini-Con

Return to General Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "NEW!!! Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-09 Autobot Jazz! Ready to ship!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-9 Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KRE-O autobot RED ALERT figure KREO kreon toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kreo Galvatron Two-Body Set Limited Edition Series Collection" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime SDCC Transformers Prime First Edition New!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse 1 Step Changer Decepticon Soundwave in stock" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Megatron Building Set W/ Shockwave Kreon NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "MPM-9 JAZZ Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Hasbro Takara 2019 / SHIPS FAST" on EBAY