This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:49 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Emerje wrote:Grandus is about as much a City bot as Star Convoy is, he doesn't belong anywhere near Titan Class. If Grandus got a Titan figure then I would demand Star Convoy got one, too, since he's taller than Grandus!

Being an unconvincing base for Micromasters is far from being the same as being a proper city for normal sized bots.

Emerje

1. HasTak really don't need an excuse/demand to keep churning out pointless Convoys in every line and scale, do they?... :P

2. As people were suggesting we will run out of conventional City Bots for Titan Class, following Omega Supreme and Scorponok. I picked two that would make the most sense to be reworked to apply to that size scale. Tidal Wave, for Decepticons and Grandus, who is essentially Metroplex-Lite.

3. I'm talking about upscaling Grandus into a Micromaster City Bot, not one for normal size bots. Go 'Full Gimmick' on him. Cover him in connector ports etc So literally every Master and Weaponiser can attach onto him. A bit like the Mini-Con gimmick of old, but updated onto a Modern toy.

4. He may have been unconvincing then, but, like Iron Works, we are not talking about just pumping out the original toy again.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As people were suggesting we will run out of conventional City Bots for Titan Class, following Omega Supreme and Scorponok.

Has/Tak loves it's repaints. Metrotitan, Black Zarak, and Omega Sentinel...a lot of potential there... But yes, NEW titans would be lacking ideas.

I'd definitely be happy to get an 18 inch Raiden to go along with Devastator and Predaking though...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:Has/Tak loves it's repaints. Metrotitan,
Never have I seen a post refute itself so immediately. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Anyway for Earthrise I predict Headmaster Juniors, or at least a few of them. This is based on Scorponok and the Earth theme being an appropriate time to have some humans in the mix.

That makes a lot of sense. We could get Minerva, Goshooter, and Nightbeat from the same mold, and I'd love a new Horri-Bull figure

Well, this being Hasbro there will be no Minerva because she's just recolored Nightbeat in Japan. If there is a Minerva she'll be from Takara or in SELECTS.

I was just going with the assumption that Hasbro couldn't resist an easy repaint :lol:

Hasbro is allergic to Japanese-exclusive characters that aren't Overlord.

Overlord was not Japanese exclusive.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:41 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Anyway for Earthrise I predict Headmaster Juniors, or at least a few of them. This is based on Scorponok and the Earth theme being an appropriate time to have some humans in the mix.

That makes a lot of sense. We could get Minerva, Goshooter, and Nightbeat from the same mold, and I'd love a new Horri-Bull figure

Well, this being Hasbro there will be no Minerva because she's just recolored Nightbeat in Japan. If there is a Minerva she'll be from Takara or in SELECTS.

I was just going with the assumption that Hasbro couldn't resist an easy repaint :lol:

Hasbro is allergic to Japanese-exclusive characters that aren't Overlord.

Overlord was not Japanese exclusive.
He meant Japanese-original.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Stargrave » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I’m having Siege separation issues. I love Siege, I’m surrounded by Siege. I don’t know if I feel ready to make the leap from Cybertron. All these waves we got and I feel like they could just keep going and going.

Earthrise...I’m working to like that title. It doesn’t sit with me just yet. I’ve been so moody since Earthrise debuted.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby emlit » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Motto: "I’ve already calculated your next three actions - save us some time and yield."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Stargrave wrote:I’m having Siege separation issues. I love Siege, I’m surrounded by Siege. I don’t know if I feel ready to make the leap from Cybertron. All these waves we got and I feel like they could just keep going and going.

Earthrise...I’m working to like that title. It doesn’t sit with me just yet. I’ve been so moody since Earthrise debuted.

If it were my fiction, I would have saved Earth for the last chapter of War for Cybertron - if at all. Part II is too soon... unless they go back :D
emlit
Minibot
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Atmospheric Superiority Fighter
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Zeedust » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Soundbarrier turns into a ramp. If that's not a sign that Primus hates him, I don't know what it.

(And before anyone says "he's a shield", is being a shield really any more pleasant than being a ramp?)
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Zeedust wrote:Soundbarrier turns into a ramp. If that's not a sign that Primus hates him, I don't know what it.

(And before anyone says "he's a shield", is being a shield really any more pleasant than being a ramp?)

I'm actually torn on that. While having more ramps is fantastic, I really hope we don't have a whole size class where the only transformation is as simple as fold the ramp in 1/2 for bot mode, unfold for ramp mode.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Has/Tak loves it's repaints. Metrotitan,
Never have I seen a post refute itself so immediately. :P

Except maybe your response to a post about hope and potential that cannot be quantified as right or wrong
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Skritz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 pm

So do you guys think we'll just see a slightly more earth-like Megatron or will they use this opportunity to make a more unique Megatron? Granted I'm all for the Earth Meg if its G2 Megatron. And now for silly pipe dreams idea: Generations SELECTS Reverse Convoy! :lol:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
OK, I want to place some early bets:

Besides Starscream, the other retail Seeker will be Dirge

Thrust will be a Target Redcard exclusive

Ramjet will be one of the Amazon exclusives

There will be a G2 Optimus selects exclusive

Wheeljack will be redecoed into Downshift and they will find a way to do the other 2 Omnicons too, as this years Powerdashers.

Grapple will get an Inferno retool with an exclusive Artfire with Battlemasters, probably the other amazon exclusive.

Just some guesses on my part!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:OK, I want to place some early bets:

Besides Starscream, the other retail Seeker will be Dirge

Thrust will be a Target Redcard exclusive

Ramjet will be one of the Amazon exclusives

There will be a G2 Optimus selects exclusive

Wheeljack will be redecoed into Downshift and they will find a way to do the other 2 Omnicons too, as this years Powerdashers.

Grapple will get an Inferno retool with an exclusive Artfire with Battlemasters, probably the other amazon exclusive.

Just some guesses on my part!

I'd love to see an Artfire redeco. That way we can have the Japanese targetmasters completed
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:45 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Wheeljack will be redecoed into Downshift
Not Slicer?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Not Slicer?

I think he means G1 Downshift and not the Energon/Cybertron one.

I'd feel like they would do the Omnibots in a similar fashion to the Powerdashers.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Not Slicer?

I know. That's why I asked why not Slicer.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Not Slicer?

Ah I misunderstood sorry

In my case I think they would do Downshift over Slicer personally, I think Slicer would only be a Selects or a multipack like the Amazon ones.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:32 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:
Not Slicer?

I'll see your Slicer and raise you Exhaust! :lol:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
We're barely a week out since the official reveal of the second part of the Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Trilogy. Hasbro and Takara have dubbed the second chapter "Earthrise," an apt description given the very 1980's Earth-mode centric nature of the first wave of characters, coming in 2020. Thanks to In Demand Toys on Facebook and a tip from Seibertron.com forum member Survivefan23, we've got a first glimpse at what the packaging will look like for the act to follow up Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Trilogy - Siege. The packages will be very similar in appearance in Earthrise to their Siege counterparts, with the angled side cut on the left front face of the package, the "Transformers: War for Cybretron Trilogy" emblem on the front, and some great character artwork adorning the sides. We've got samples of Voyager Class Autobot Grapple and Decepticon Starscream for you to enjoy below.

We've also got a picture of the upcoming Leader Class Decepticon Astrotrain, slated to be the final Leader Class figure of the Siege line this winter. The box is still in the Siege format, of course. Though, keep in mind that Astrotrain is also slated to be re-released along side Leader Class Earthrise Optimus Prime in the first wave of product in 2020. It's unknown if Astrotrain will still be in the Siege packaging for his 2020 release, or if he will be changed over to the Earthrise packaging. At any rate, take a look below at the infamous triple changer in his Siege packaging.

Are these veritable "Mini Masterpieces" whetting your appetite for Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Trilogy - Earthrise? Which are your favorites so far? Let us know in the comments that follow, and as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news in all things Transformers!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Not Slicer?

and they will find a way to do the other 2 Omnicons too, as this years Powerdashers.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Triggerdick Megatron » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Oh I want Grapple, Starscream and Astrotrain sooo bad... And Hoist, Scorponok, the micromasters and the bases.
Does anyone have a spare POTP Hun-Gurrr card?
Triggerdick Megatron
Minibot
Alt Mode: Action Master Megatron

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I will say that Starscream's in package photo does actually make me want to pick him up. I didn't pick up Siege Screamer, but I think I may pick up Earthrise Screamer. I am hoping we get the Coneheads from this mold though. I'd be extremely disappointed if we didn't get them from an exclusive or through Generation Selects
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4

Postby Emerje » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hey, if we're predicting exclusives then here's a couple I want because I know they don't stand a chance of happening at retail.

Sunstorm vs. Hauler Voyager 2 pack from Starscream and Grapple

Unicron heralds Hook, Line, and Sinker deluxe 3 pack retooled from Ironworks and friends (maybe save for 2021)

Hubcap (or Bumper) from Cliffjumper (I could see this one at retail possibly)

Mini-Spies repainted from random characters (it does get more obscure than Powerdashers!)

Pepsi Optimus Prime Electrum Optimus Prime, no real reason, just think that mold would look good in gold

Rad from Siege Prowl et al mold and a new head because Lionizer needs his partner

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Microbot » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Do you think we can get an Overlord into commander class for Decptiocons? Or Titaldwave? Who can fit into this category for Deceptions? I really hope for a new Overlord, it will be great!
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:56 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Emerje wrote:obscure than Powerdashers!
Pepsi Optimus Prime Electrum Optimus Prime, no real reason, just think that mold would look good in gold

Y'know what deco I'd like to see this new Optimus mold in? The Year of the Horse Masterpiece Optimus deco. I've always loved that deco, and I think it'd be a good way to get some gold on this new Optimus without going full-on drenched in gold chrome.

I was gonna do an edit of it myself using the Earthrise Optimus cg stock photo, but I did not have the patience to even start it at the time, and still do not.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE COBRA WORLD ORDER PRELUDE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Mooney 230227"
GI JOE COBRA WORLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #5 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Perlin 220721A"
NEW!
TALES OF GI JOE #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON