This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:52 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Anybody got a list of confirmed figures? Seems like the number jumped up rather quickly. Did I see a Sunstreaker somewhere?
Everything officially confirmed is here.

Sunstreaker and anything else not in that list are still currently in the unconfirmed/rumor stage.

Yeah, the wiki is up to date, then. Okay.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I would rather have the blue and silver rodeco for Blue Streak, but hopefully they do something fun with smoke screen. I am excited to get an RC that will hopefully drive it out of the park. The first one we got certainly looked like her original cartoon, but the proportions don't really hold up next to anything, and the Titans return figure is fun but you can tell it's been remodeled from a few different things.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:50 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Have the Quintessons ever had a Badge associated with them? Because if they have, I get the feeling that that'll be the Mercenary faction's Badge if they have a unique one. I do hope that if the do, they also have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire to show their current allegience
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:49 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Have the Quintessons ever had a Badge associated with them? Because if they have, I get the feeling that that'll be the Mercenary faction's Badge if they have a unique one. I do hope that if the do, they also have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire to show their current allegience

Technically there's this:

Though I think it's only been used by e-Hobby officially for their Overcharge redeco of reissue Blitzwing.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 228
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:30 am

I'd be down with this symbol for mercs. It's clean and looks like it fits with the G1 logos.

Seems like more recently whenever Hasbro tries to make a "new faction" symbol, it winds up looking too complicated and pointy like some bad tribal tramp stamp tattoo... or thorn-inspired death metal band logo. <-- I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
On the subject of faction symbols, I wish we could use the Prime Predacon insignia more, that was a great insignia
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:29 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:On the subject of faction symbols, I wish we could use the Prime Predacon insignia more, that was a great insignia
:BH-PREDACON: I agree that it is cool, but wouldn't it make it less special? :BH-PREDACON:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:On the subject of faction symbols, I wish we could use the Prime Predacon insignia more, that was a great insignia
:BH-PREDACON: I agree that it is cool, but wouldn't it make it less special? :BH-PREDACON:

If used for the Mercenaries, yes. But I would not mind them coming back for dragon/medieval beastformers, it is really fitting for them!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby aronjlove » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:25 pm

This link takes you to a Facebook video where In Demand Toys shows a fast motion bot to alt-mode transformation sequence for Earthrise Optimus: https://www.facebook.com/indemandtoys/videos/2620554738231576/ and there is a video for each of the confirmed figures. Wheeljack looks pretty sweet, wish I had picked him up on Pulse but at least I have an Amazon preorder...
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby LinaNui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:32 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
So I just discovered a interesting Character in IDW comics. His name is Bob and he is Sunstreaker's pet. If we get a Sunstreaker I think it would be very cool (but highly unlikely) if they would include a small figure of Bob with him. Or if they made him as a micro or battle master I would be happy as well! Just a thought that I wanted to share and see what you guys think of it?
Attachments
bob.jpg
Reference pic from the Google
bob.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 38262 times
LinaNui
Combiner
News Credits: 25
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Skritz » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:41 am

LinaNui wrote:So I just discovered a interesting Character in IDW comics. His name is Bob and he is Sunstreaker's pet. If we get a Sunstreaker I think it would be very cool (but highly unlikely) if they would include a small figure of Bob with him. Or if they made him as a micro or battle master I would be happy as well! Just a thought that I wanted to share and see what you guys think of it?

Unlikely, as old IDW is done and gone. Only exception recently for a purely IDW design in Generations was Rung and he's massively popular with a specific segment of the fanbase whereas Bob isn't.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:45 am

There was a custom exclusive of Bob for TFCon from Renderform. You might be able to track down one.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:19 am

LinaNui wrote:So I just discovered a interesting Character in IDW comics. His name is Bob and he is Sunstreaker's pet. If we get a Sunstreaker I think it would be very cool (but highly unlikely) if they would include a small figure of Bob with him. Or if they made him as a micro or battle master I would be happy as well! Just a thought that I wanted to share and see what you guys think of it?
I use this lil guy as Bob.

Eh, gets the job done.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:59 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Years ago Bionicle released a set of Minifigure scale Toa and Visorak Spiders and playsets and I ise one as my Bob. The hole in its back is 5mm compatible.
Attachments
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 38018 times
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
It's interesting that we've gotten early looks/leaks of all of the Deluxe Class Wave 1 Earthrise figures and Leader Class Optimus Prime, but we haven't seen anything from any other size class yet. I want to see reviews for Voyagers Grapple and Starscream especially, but it wouldn't hurt to have a quick look at the new Micromasters and Battlemasters too.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Starscream and Grapple are included among the transformation videos linked above. Though they aren't reviews, they are effectively in-have demonstrations.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby LinaNui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:11 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Flashwave wrote:Years ago Bionicle released a set of Minifigure scale Toa and Visorak Spiders and playsets and I ise one as my Bob. The hole in its back is 5mm compatible.

Interesting, I will sort through my collection of them to see if one of them looks like Bob, otherwise my plan is to just build him out of bricks.
LinaNui
Combiner
News Credits: 25
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Courage: 5

Postby M. Spector » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Well, I've come to except my only chance to find Smashdown in the wild is when he gets re-released in the early waves of Earthrise. I havent seen any of the smaller figures save Singe. Speaking of the rereleases, do we know if Astrotrain will have different deco to go along with his new packaging? If so that might be what gets me to pull the trigger on purchasing him
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:36 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
AcademyofDrX wrote:Starscream and Grapple are included among the transformation videos linked above. Though they aren't reviews, they are effectively in-have demonstrations.

Yeah, but the transformations go by so fast, it's hard to pick out the interesting details. I'd like to have some nice 10-15 minute reviews to show off both modes, articulation, accessory, and the transformation.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10

Quick Promotional Transformation Videos for Transformers Earthrise

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
2020 is here and while we have the 2020 toys from both the Cyberverse and Studio Series line appearing in stores, the Transformers Earthrise line is nowhere to be found. But, and this is always a good sign, Hasbro's promotional campaign for the line is in full swing. Below you can see several promotional quick transformation videos that In Demand toys posted on Facebook. Those include Leader Class Optimus Prime, Voyager Class Grapple, Voyager Starscream, Deluxe Ironworks, Deluxe Wheeljack, Deluxe Cliffjumper and Deluxe Hoist.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby no-one » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Yeah, but the transformations go by so fast, it's hard to pick out the interesting details.
Real shame they're not on youtube and we could just slow down the playback speed 8-)
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby fruityrobo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 pm

no. i want promo pics of the upcoming studio series. blitzwing sentinel prime etc

sorry im just rlly excited for the new studio series but impatient at the same time
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby frogbat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:38 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
I’m now wondering if I made a mistake not to order star scream... loved the classics figure with the only issue back then was his size. I have the siege screamer which I love (chest piece falling off aside).. didn’t get repaints and so intend to get a skywarp or the coneheads....
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:24 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Prime's fists are grey again. I guess we'll find out what it's gonna be when Earthrise finally hits stores.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:32 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'm still undecided on earthrise starscreaam. I think voyager size will work better for him but there is a lot more deluxe sized aircraft transformers out there from all the other lines so I might be okay with sticking to the classics versions. I still need Siege Rainmaker anyways seeing as they haven't made it across the pond yet with out paying ebay prices.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON