This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Okay, let's steer this back on Earthrise, please. PoTP discussion should be in that thread.

Is Astrotrain's rerelease supposed to be packed in with Optimus in wave 1?

Yes
I wonder if he had a new box with Earthrise on it instead of Siege if people would buy both versions just for collection's sake.
He more than likely will come in Earthrise packaging.
I could have sworn I saw Siege on the box in the review I saw...must have seen it wrong.
He is both a Siege figure and an Earthrise figure. He will be part of both toylines.
Will he have 2 different boxes, though?

I thought the boxes for both were already revealed...
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Stargrave » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:41 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Who better to lead mercenaries than Doubledealer? I bet he’s the merc boss ;)^

Also I was playing with Siege Prime over the weekend and thought he was perfect but his kibble - I realize I’ve got to get Earthrise Prime. How they handle the kibble is just awesome.

There comes a point of ogling where you realize you’ve already lost the battle and are going to just buy a Transformer despite your initial nitpicks. I will say if he had gray hands, no deal.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby no-one » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:04 pm

The ER super fast transformation videos have made their way to youtube, meaning you can slow down the speed to get a better look. This is a compilation, enjoy.

no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Definitely going to pick up Grapple, Wheeljack, Cliffy and Hoist. Passing on Prime, Screamer and Ironworks.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Fc203 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:40 pm

Fc203
Mini-Con
News Credits: 7

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:09 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
The War for Cybertron: Earthrise toy line is highly anticipated, even though only the first wave of figures has been officially revealed. Though they were due to hit retail later this quarter, Seibertronian transgeek has already found the Micromaster packs at a Target in Portland, Oregon! These two packs contain Decepticons Bombshock and Growl, and Autobots Daddy-O and Trip Up. This marks the first sighting of any Earthrise figures in the United States so hopefully, the rest of the first wave won't be far behind.

Does this amp up your anticipation for Earthrise? Let us know if you plan on getting these newest figures, and if you happen to be out and about and spot a figure that's new to retail that we haven't reported, please contact us with photo proof (as above) and your news will be featured on our front page! Happy Hunting, fellow Seibertronians!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:31 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I really hope deluxes hit next. Ironworks is going to be a great addition to the Autobot cities that fans create. Plus, I could definitely see fans with a lot more creativity than me make really impressive build sites using multiple Ironworks figures
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:53 am

I'm just hoping that the last wave of Siege micro/battle masters don't get skipped at retail.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm just hoping that the last wave of Siege micro/battle masters don't get skipped at retail.

I'm concerned about Ratbat and Rumble. I haven't seen them on shelves anywhere. Amazon has had the Battle Squad in and out of stock for weeks, but the Spy Patrol still doesnt even have a listing.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby boyatlarge » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:50 am

<I'm concerned about Ratbat and Rumble. I haven't seen them on shelves anywhere. Amazon has had the Battle Squad in and out of stock for weeks, but the Spy Patrol still doesnt even have a listing.>

We've had the Ratbat/Rumble set on shelves at both Walmart and Target for a month and a half now here in Arkansas so hoping that doesn't mean your location skipped on them if you haven't seen them yet.
boyatlarge
Mini-Con

Postby TheForgottenTaxi » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:53 am

It feels like every year a lot of us are still unable to find late releases from the previous year's line, when the new year's line starts showing up instead. It's really frustrating.
I have feelings about robots. They are mostly here. -> https://isgardtheterrible.wixsite.com/rankingrobots
TheForgottenTaxi
Micromaster

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:01 am

boyatlarge wrote:<I'm concerned about Ratbat and Rumble. I haven't seen them on shelves anywhere. Amazon has had the Battle Squad in and out of stock for weeks, but the Spy Patrol still doesnt even have a listing.>

We've had the Ratbat/Rumble set on shelves at both Walmart and Target for a month and a half now here in Arkansas so hoping that doesn't mean your location skipped on them if you haven't seen them yet.

So... what would it take to get one of those sent to Kentucky? :-D
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby boyatlarge » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:36 am

"So... what would it take to get one of those sent to Kentucky? :-D"

Alas, they are no more. After Christmas, most of the Siege items got wiped out. Now we have bare shelves awaiting whatever the heck it is they have in the back that they keep taking forever to get out onto the shelves.
boyatlarge
Mini-Con

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 pm

I haven't even seen the last of the seige items locally yet. I finally broke down and ordered Astrotrain from amazon, but yeah, I'm looking for the ratbat set still as well.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Meanwhile, one of my local Targets stocked up on older figures, the lion's share being Blackjack & Hyperdrive(!). I haven't even seen Powertrain & Highjump, and I want those the most, my first transformers back in the day alongside Mudslinger and Tote :(
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby no-one » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:57 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Meanwhile, one of my local Targets stocked up on older figures, the lion's share being Blackjack & Hyperdrive(!). I haven't even seen Powertrain & Highjump, and I want those the most, my first transformers back in the day alongside Mudslinger and Tote :(
Pssst.... amazon...
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:00 pm

carytheone wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Meanwhile, one of my local Targets stocked up on older figures, the lion's share being Blackjack & Hyperdrive(!). I haven't even seen Powertrain & Highjump, and I want those the most, my first transformers back in the day alongside Mudslinger and Tote :(
Pssst.... amazon...

Even though I like the thrill of the hunt more, I may have to go there. Walmart doesn't stock anything below Deluxe, so I may have to do my wife some extra favors...

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
The reL question is not that they have been stocked, but did it check out? someone saidbthey are the same DCPI, hopefully that means they cant be locked down, but we did see that with Megs when TC hit Early

Like the others, i have yet to see Battle Patrol or Soundwave's other two cassettes.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Normally I'd be a little upset since Siege Astrotrain and the last wave of Siege Battlemasters (Rung and Singe) haven't even had a mass release yet, (a few isolated sightings is not a mass release) but since I guess they are slated for re-releases through Earthrise, that will be the way most of us get them.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:22 pm

o.supreme wrote:Normally I'd be a little upset since Siege Astrotrain and the last wave of Siege Battlemasters (Rung and Singe) haven't even had a mass release yet, (a few isolated sightings is not a mass release) but since I guess they are slated for re-releases through Earthrise, that will be the way most of us get them.

Were Singe and Rung slated for re-release? Astrotrain and Smashdown are the only ones I recall.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Not sure about Singe, but I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that Rung was going to be re-released in Earthrise as well.

This site has a pre-order for it....

https://collecticontoys.com/products/tr ... ttlemaster
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:30 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Normally I'd be a little upset since Siege Astrotrain and the last wave of Siege Battlemasters (Rung and Singe) haven't even had a mass release yet, (a few isolated sightings is not a mass release) but since I guess they are slated for re-releases through Earthrise, that will be the way most of us get them.

Were Singe and Rung slated for re-release? Astrotrain and Smashdown are the only ones I recall.

Only Rung.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Neat they are showing up. I'm not expecting to see them for a couple months, and I won't be actively hunting or even buying until April anyway
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby TFfangeek » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:38 pm

I thought I was the first to report on this, oh well, it does not matter who is first. What matters most is that the Earthrise Transformers figures are arriving in the U.S. :D
TFfangeek
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch TFfangeek on YouTube

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Does anyone else think that it's extremely ironic or coincidental that the Earthrise Transformers showed up in Portland, Oregon? I mean, seriously! That's kind of crazy and some extremely well thought out marketing for fans if Transformers Earthrise did indeed first show up in Portland, Oregon of all places ... you know, the exact place where Transformers touched down back in 1984.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON