This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Locobone » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:18 pm

Where in Erie? I'm on the hunt. Thank you!!

Ebonyleopard wrote:Any SkUs for Earthrise?
Found the Micromasters in mine (Erie,PA)
Locobone
Mini-Con

Postby Jtprime17 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:42 am

Possible Possible first images of Scorponok, Sky lynx and more battle masters leaked on 4Chan.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... 7/page-266
Jtprime17
Micromaster
News Credits: 83

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:29 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200202-052732_Facebook.jpg
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:00 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Nice to see that Sky Lynx is the Commander for the year. I might actually grab this one because I missed the CW one, and that's gotten too expensive for what it was and what problems it had. And Scorponok definitely looks great. Only issue I have is the ramp looks a tad too wide in base mode, but that's fine. Definitely excited for the upcoming conventions so HasTak can show these guys off
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby LinaNui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:55 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ironhidensh wrote:These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.

I am not to sure that these are the real earthrise figures, they look more like concept arts. I am also pretty sure that the micromasters are there G1 figures and Wheeljack is just pulled from some other media (card game maybe?)

I am also disappointed that we are getting another large autobot in the form of skylinx, give us more decepticons! I need a commander class armada style Tidal Wave!
LinaNui
Combiner
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby LinaNui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:56 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ironhidensh wrote:These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.

I am not to sure that these are the real earthrise figures, they look more like concept arts. I am also pretty sure that the micromasters are there G1 figures and Wheeljack is just pulled from some other media (card game maybe?)

I am also disappointed that we are getting another large autobot in the form of skylinx, give us more decepticons! I need a commander class armada style Tidal Wave!
LinaNui
Combiner
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Firepower: 3

Potential First Look Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok, Sky Lynx, Battlemasters

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:23 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to heads up from several Seibertronians, we have news that the Planet Iacon Facebook Page has posted a screenshot of some new potential Earthrise figures, potentially confirming some rumors.

The image bears some resemblance to images we had gotten around Titans Return, which showed some not yet announced figures in rough concept color form, although these images don't have any color location indicators. The image shows us the Titan Class Scorponok, whom we did know was coming based on his gray prototype head we saw back last year at New York Comic Con.

Up next on the list is Sky Lynx, who looks to be our Commander class figure for the year, pushing back a large Armada Tidal Wave figure yet another year for us. This Sky Lynx appears to have 3 modes: robot mode, shuttle mode, and a rocket base mode, which looks pretty nice in this image. We also have what appears to be 2 new battlemasters, who transform into different styled shields/ramps. Up next are some Micromasters, which includes Tune-up and Big Daddy, who have been found at retail, and a new pair that appears to be a pair of combining Micromasters similar to the Battle Patrol from last year, only now they combine to form a space shuttle, continuing the space theme set by Omega Supreme and set to continue.

At the bottom are a pair of deluxes that are also showing up at retail, Wheeljack and Ironworks. Wheeljack looks to be a model sheet based on his Earth Wars mobile game design, so whether this sheet will be accurate to how the toys actually come out is anyone's guess.

Check it out below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby frogbat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:33 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Zarak looks massive there. Can’t wait for better looks at these.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby DMSL » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:49 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Most important question: Does Skylynx have the Lynx mode? I don't really care if he has a base mode.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:17 am

The 4th row are just Trip Up, Big Daddy, Phaser, and Blast Master's G1 toy pics from TFWiki.

I liked the Astro Squad enough back in the day that this gets my hopes up for Earthrise, but so far none of the Siege Micromasters I've handled really outdo the originals, even with the combining weapon gimmick.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby NTESHFT » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:36 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
DMSL wrote:Most important question: Does Skylynx have the Lynx mode? I don't really care if he has a base mode.

That's what I was gonna ask.....I dont personally care for the base mode, myself....I'm more concerned if he is close to original G1 self....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Microbot » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:42 am

Skylinx looks great!!! Also, I'm sure the mode of the Linx is not shown, the legs are there and he just needs a tiger head, also in base mode the 2 pieces got separated so...Nice the new micro masters, just need more and better pics about Skorpionok for to say something good or bad :CON:
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Bucky » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Nice to see some news bits about Scorponok trickling out. I’m sure it won’t be long until we start seeing some more detailed images. And then of course there’s the inevitable Black Zarak, that I’m sure we’ll be getting eventually.

The news about Sky Lynx was unexpected, and very welcomed. Super excited for new, non-combiner torso Sky Lynx. Like most of us, I’m also curious about the fate of his cat mode. Here’s hoping,
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby PhunkJunkion » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Motto: "It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The Micromaster shuttle is the Astro Squad. They're using original G1 stock photos of Phaser and Blast Master.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:G1-toy_Phaser.jpg
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:G1-toy_BlastMaster.jpg
PhunkJunkion
Minibot
Buy from PhunkJunkion on eBay
Alt Mode: The A-Team Van
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Skritz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 pm

Well, if this is true it confirm quite a bit of things that have been hinted at, which is good. Scorponok is the only Titan I've ever wanted from 'day one' (the others are still in the maybe-ill-pick-them-up-someday, maybe category) due to him further completing a roster that was reintroduced during Titans Return, which was when I got back into collecting. Once Snapdragon is made that team will be fully complete.

However am I a weirdo for being most interested in the new, potentially Decepticon Battlemasters? Battlemasters are a great fun, accessory and figure all in one and they've been a good place for HasTak to add whole new characters, like Smashdown.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Bucky wrote:Nice to see some news bits about Scorponok trickling out. I’m sure it won’t be long until we start seeing some more detailed images. And then of course there’s the inevitable Black Zarak, that I’m sure we’ll be getting eventually.

The news about Sky Lynx was unexpected, and very welcomed. Super excited for new, non-combiner torso Sky Lynx. Like most of us, I’m also curious about the fate of his cat mode. Here’s hoping,

Is Black Zarak inevitable? I mean Takara had to crowd fund Grand Maximus (and didn't even get enough interest for the pretender shell) so far hasbro have given us zero repaints when it comes to the Titans, not counting SDCC exclusives, unless you'd be happy for BZ to be an SDCC exclusive?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
ZeroWolf wrote:
Bucky wrote:Nice to see some news bits about Scorponok trickling out. I’m sure it won’t be long until we start seeing some more detailed images. And then of course there’s the inevitable Black Zarak, that I’m sure we’ll be getting eventually.

Is Black Zarak inevitable? I mean Takara had to crowd fund Grand Maximus (and didn't even get enough interest for the pretender shell) so far hasbro have given us zero repaints when it comes to the Titans, not counting SDCC exclusives, unless you'd be happy for BZ to be an SDCC exclusive?

I don't think Black Zarak is inevitable, but I want it to happen, even if he is a TT mall exclusive
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Skritz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:43 pm

He's the obvious and only choice for the mold, barring maybe 'comic book colored' Scorponok. However, as pointed out Takara has to crowdfund Grand Maximus. Btw once Scorponok is out, the Demon Generals from Zone will be fully completed!
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Skritz wrote:He's the obvious and only choice for the mold, barring maybe 'comic book colored' Scorponok. However, as pointed out Takara has to crowdfund Grand Maximus. Btw once Scorponok is out, the Demon Generals from Zone will be fully completed!

We also never got Gigastorm from Trypticon, in addition to the aforementioned Grand Max. And we never got Metrotitan.

Black Zarak is definitely one of those "could go either way" cases
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Skritz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Maybe Titans are just too costly to retool and redeco.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby M. Spector » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I am defiantly interested in Skylynx!I have no personal attachment to the character or original toy, its just the sheer wackiness of him that is appealing, as is the increased size and hopefully detail that the Commander class brings. If he goes on sale like Jetfire I will certainly pick him up
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby frogbat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
PhunkJunkion wrote:The Micromaster shuttle is the Astro Squad. They're using original G1 stock photos of Phaser and Blast Master.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:G1-toy_Phaser.jpg
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:G1-toy_BlastMaster.jpg

Thnx for pointing them out... when I moved my focus away from skorponok and sky lynx, I noticed how similar they were to the original toys and was thinking ‘why do they even bother, they might as well make reissues..’
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Firepower: 5

Postby MatSeikyo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Is it just me or does it look like Scorponok's proportions are kinda wrong?
Attachments
scorp's legs look wrong.JPG
scorp's legs look wrong.JPG (45.33 KiB) Viewed 16132 times
MatSeikyo
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot N » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Sky Lynx looks awesome! Definitely getting him!
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby bluecatcinema » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:53 pm

Autobot N wrote:Sky Lynx looks awesome! Definitely getting him!

He does look good. It's just a pity that Hasbro seems to once again be forgoing the original's ability to split into two forms.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ANNUAL 2021 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210489 (A/CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
Transformers ANNUA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915R"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5RI 230323"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210485 4B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON