This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby bodrock » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:36 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:If Rung is released in Siege, ER and part 3, would they be Ring, Rang and Rung? :-?
Then we will need a decepticon repaint in selects named Rong.
You're just wrong for that ;)

LMAO
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:40 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
That Hoist still doesnt photo well with the greens :( hoping it's not as noticable in hand.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Well that's an exciting assortment to see in the coming weeks, very Con-heavy, I like it. One odd thing, though, isn't that Deluxe assortment the one that Smokescreen would allegedly be in? Curious that he has no listing.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Tigerhawk7109 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Motto: "Leave no man behind."
Weapon: Railgun
STngAR wrote:Skylnyx looks pretty boss to me. Cant wait till Scorponok is out and on the shelf next to Omega.

:MAXIMAL:

I love that Sky Lynx, but I'm not the biggest fan of Scorpy. I mean, he looks fine, but Sky Lynx is just freaking untouchable.

:BH-PREDACON:
A total Prime fanatic with a Beast Wars username. I know, it doesn’t make sense to me either.

:BH-PREDACON:
Tigerhawk7109
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Lockheed Martin U-2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:No offense to the Earthrise line, but I'm gonna skip the ones that already had a Generations-style release, that would include Grapple, Starscream, Wheeljack, and maybe Hoist (I don't own the T30 one). Which is just as well, I got plans outside of this hobby ;)

I'm going in with a similar attitude, though I have to admit, that is a very VERY nice Grapple.

Agreeing with this. Except Hoist, I want a bigger one, but I plan to keep the T30 one too. Grapple, Starscream, and Prime are nos for me, and I will get Astrotrain eventually in some form.

I hope Grapple gets redone, I need an individual Artfire and Inferno for the collection since PotP is combined
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:57 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:No offense to the Earthrise line, but I'm gonna skip the ones that already had a Generations-style release, that would include Grapple, Starscream, Wheeljack, and maybe Hoist (I don't own the T30 one). Which is just as well, I got plans outside of this hobby ;)

I'm going in with a similar attitude, though I have to admit, that is a very VERY nice Grapple.
Agreeing with this. Except Hoist, I want a bigger one, but I plan to keep the T30 one too. Grapple, Starscream, and Prime are nos for me, and I will get Astrotrain eventually in some form.

I hope Grapple gets redone, I need an individual Artfire and Inferno for the collection since PotP is combined
I'm excited for Earthrise's G1 AF Hoist as I skipped the T30 version, but will keep T30 Trailbreaker if he shows up for the ER party.

I think Grapple getting redeco'd/retooled into Inferno is a given. Artfire would make an excellent Selects release, but seems more like a TTM kinda thing. My guess is that we'll only see Inferno, but he will be either a Selects or other exclusive release.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Skritz » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm really hoping both Grapple and the very likely Inferno retool both get redecoed in Selects: Grapple as Hauler and Inferno as Artfire to go with SELECTS Stepper/Ricochet.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 pm

So I found the wave 1 deluxes this week and have opened Ironworks and Cluffjumper so far. I snapped a few comparison shots of Cliff with a few other minibots, including TR Bee.

For my tastes I think Cliff does scale well enough with Bee and Brawn in robot mode but is way too big for T30 Bee/Cliff. In car mode he is much big than all 3.

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Stargrave » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:50 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Wheeljack, Hoist, Grapple...who called in the IT guys?
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:57 pm

Skritz wrote:I'm really hoping both Grapple and the very likely Inferno retool both get redecoed in Selects: Grapple as Hauler and Inferno as Artfire to go with SELECTS Stepper/Ricochet.
You know what would be the perfect Hasbro name for Artfire like how "Ricochet" became Stepper's Hasbro name? "Hot Shot". It fits in the following ways:
  • First, there was no character named "Hot Shot" in the 1980s-1990s G1, so it wouldn't be taking the name of any preexisting character of the time.
  • Second, it works as a double wordplay on the fact that he's both a fire truck Autobot with great heat resistance ("Hot") and a Targetmaster sniper ("Shot").
  • Third, it brings things full circle with the fact that Car Robots Artfire was given the Hasbro name of "Hot Shot" in the RiD 2001 series; a character whose deco also seemed to have been an homage to Stepper (lending credence to the longstanding fan theory that the fire-emblazoned Stepper and the step-laddered Artfire may have had their names switched like how the names of Nightstick and "Nebulon"/Fracas were).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:15 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Here's Cliffjumper!

chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

New Transformers Earthrise Commercial

Postby Omegatrion84 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:21 am

Greetings everyone. With all the Transformers Earthrise figures starting to show up at brick and mortar retail, it is only natural that we should have a commercial to accompany the release of this line. In the commercial we get a CGI intro with Astrotrain entering Earth's atmosphere with Optimus Prime and Cliffjumper taking aim. It then cuts away to show off some of the different products that will be part of Earthrise's wave 1 set of figures, while being narrated by Optimus himself. It definitely sounds like the work of Jon Bailey doing his Prime voice. Check it out below. Note the version of the Optimus Prime figure they use here has the yellow eyes and grey hands.

Earthrise hype continues to build with the figures getting into peoples' hands earlier than the expected March release of wave 1 and with NY Toy Fair just over a couple of short weeks away, excitement continues to grow as we prepare for the the full unveiling of some highly anticipated figures!

Are you pumped up for Earthrise after watching the commercial? Let us know in the comments below and keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers needs!
Omegatrion84
Micromaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:05 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So I found the wave 1 deluxes this week and have opened Ironworks and Cluffjumper so far. I snapped a few comparison shots of Cliff with a few other minibots, including TR Bee.

For my tastes I think Cliff does scale well enough with Bee and Brawn in robot mode but is way too big for T30 Bee/Cliff. In car mode he is much big than all 3.

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Thank you, sir! You have done at long last what no other earlier reviewer so far has with Earthrise Cliffjumper: given us comparisons shots with Titans Return Bumblebee! They look great together! Cliffjumper and Bumblebee are nearly the same height as I had hoped! Cliffjumper fits right in with the other Autobot Minibots in the Legends Scale!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Skill: 8

Video Review Of Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe Class Cliffjumper

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:33 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user and YouTube reviewer, Chuckdawg1999 has reached out, letting us know about his new Earthrise Deluxe Class Cliffjumper video review! Cliffjumper is part of Wave 1 of the new line, alongside fellow Autobots Wheeljack, Ironworks and Hoist. What does Chuckdawg1999 think of Cliffjumper? Find out for yourself below with the embedded video and his written thoughts about the toy.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:After quite a while we finally have a Cliffjumper figure that isn't a repaint with a new head of Bumblebee. For me, the highlight of the figure is the modular weapon that starts off as a Bazooka and ends up being skiffs and thrusters to hover on water, like in that episode from the G1 cartoon. While some may not see the value because of Cliffjumpers' small stature, this is a solid figure and a great start to the Earthrise line.

What do you think about Cliffjumper? Are you one of the growing number who have him in hand? Let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So I found the wave 1 deluxes this week and have opened Ironworks and Cluffjumper so far. I snapped a few comparison shots of Cliff with a few other minibots, including TR Bee.

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Thank you, sir! You have done at long last what no other earlier reviewer so far has with Earthrise Cliffjumper: given us comparisons shots with Titans Return Bumblebee! They look great together! Cliffjumper and Bumblebee are nearly the same height as I had hoped! Cliffjumper fits right in with the other Autobot Minibots in the Legends Scale!

Ditto
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:27 am

blackeyedprime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Ditto

Glad I could help. I knew a few of you were wanting some direct comparisons.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:40 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm really hoping both Grapple and the very likely Inferno retool both get redecoed in Selects: Grapple as Hauler and Inferno as Artfire to go with SELECTS Stepper/Ricochet.
You know what would be the perfect Hasbro name for Artfire like how "Ricochet" became Stepper's Hasbro name? "Hot Shot". It fits in the following ways:
  • First, there was no character named "Hot Shot" in the 1980s-1990s G1, so it wouldn't be taking the name of any preexisting character of the time.
  • Second, it works as a double wordplay on the fact that he's both a fire truck Autobot with great heat resistance ("Hot") and a Targetmaster sniper ("Shot").
  • Third, it brings things full circle with the fact that Car Robots Artfire was given the Hasbro name of "Hot Shot" in the RiD 2001 series; a character whose deco also seemed to have been an homage to Stepper (lending credence to the longstanding fan theory that the fire-emblazoned Stepper and the step-laddered Artfire may have had their names switched like how the names of Nightstick and "Nebulon"/Fracas were).
Your logic follows and I like it and call me crazy, but didn't they just release a Selects Hot Shot?

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg
Ditto
Glad I could help. I knew a few of you were wanting some direct comparisons.
There I was starting to think there was a review embargo in place to prevent the comparison. 8-} :lol:
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:43 am

carytheone wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Your logic follows and I like it and call me crazy, but didn't they just release a Selects Hot Shot?
Nothing a simple prefix can't help, like how Siege had both "Optimus Prime" and "Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime". ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby no-one » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:49 am

Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nothing a simple prefix can't help, like how Siege had both "Optimus Prime" and "Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime". ;)
Autobot Firefighter Hot Shot, I like it! :ic$:

Fourth redco; Constructobot Hook 8-)
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:28 pm

This may be a bit tangential, but IDW comics writer Brian Ruckley responds directly on Twitter to fan speculation that characters with pronounced roles in the comics are necessarily inspired by upcoming toys. In the case of Flamewar and Shadow Striker in particular, that's not the case:
"Hate to rain on parades (and I know nothing about the toy side of things), but I do like Cyberverse and FW and SS appearing in the comics is all me, not Hasbro. I'd love to see new toys as much as anyone, but this isn't necessarily a sign of that."
Link: https://twitter.com/Brian_Ruckley/statu ... 20736?s=19

I chose to post here because it's about the current toyline, though not necessarily specific to that.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby aronjlove » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:11 pm

I ordered the Earthrise Micromasters as soon as the Amazon links were posted in this thread and both packs have shipped, should have the Military Patrol when I get home and the Hot Rod Patrol should be delivered tomorrow. Too bad the deluxes are still showing March 31st as the ship date, or at least my Wheeljack pre-order does.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

Not bad at all, thanks for the comparisons. ;)^
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Flashwave » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
aronjlove wrote:I ordered the Earthrise Micromasters as soon as the Amazon links were posted in this thread and both packs have shipped, should have the Military Patrol when I get home and the Hot Rod Patrol should be delivered tomorrow. Too bad the deluxes are still showing March 31st as the ship date, or at least my Wheeljack pre-order does.

I don't worry too much about the delivery date. The deluxe is that are showing up now are the first boxes off the first container. To hit port. And if you notice most of the delivery sections are in the Western third or on the coast. If they happen to show up for me here in Indiana by March 31st, which I doubt, then I can always cancel the Amazon listing. . If they don't, but at least I'm guaranteed the deluxe's. Poor grapple
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 6

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:34 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
While I posted this under my state’s sighting forum, just want ed to share on here. It is good to finally see some of the Earthrise line. At a Target in Mechanicsville, VA, spotted Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, and Ironworks. I only snagged Cliffjumper.
For size comparison, I have him with Seige Spinister and Universe Ratchet. Unfortunately that is all I have with me here in Virginia. The rest of my collection was moved back to Missouri.

BTW, Cliffjumper is really cool.

Enjoy,

SGM
Attachments
87EEB84C-A3C8-428B-9566-A86B90371E88.jpeg
BCC851CD-7443-4890-AECB-22403C9B1422.jpeg
55B14875-2556-419B-8361-413E172FA19D.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240106 2B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics 2024 OCT231357 147D Turtles Ongoing Corona"
TMNT #147 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #1 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1D 1RI (CA) Federici"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics SEP231300 7E (CA) Ganucheau"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics JUN231429 Tango"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 SEP221740 1RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR230301 4B MOTU Lopez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220388 3F"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 OCT231364 9B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics FEB231513 1D Escorzas"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230322 5C (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103B"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON