Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
o.supreme wrote:I think the biggest difference is the smallest price point figures, even though many were repaints, we got at least 15 or so. With ER, the smallest Price Point only has 3 revealed

With 2 re-releases (Smashdown and Rung) that makes 5. Ninja Turtles! Now they're live!

To level the playing field a bit more, Siege had 6/7 molds, depending on how one counts retools. Earthrise has 3 molds revealed, so already half way.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Doubledealer

Postby william-james88 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:41 pm

We have new images of everyone's favourite missile bird bot, Doubledealer. These images come from Dorkside Toys and give us our best look yet at what the figure will look like on the shelves. This transformer has four modes rather than three like in G1. Not only does it transform into a missile launching vehicle, bot and bird (with a much better missile placement) but he also has a base mode this time. We can see it below. The image of him in packaging gives us a good idea of his closer to voyager height in robot mode, since there is a lot of extra room in that leader class box.

Let us know what you think!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2728
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I'm pleased at him being closer to Voyager height, frankly. Also not surprised, considering how much mass is required by the missile, some of his bulk, and the bird bits.

Really tho, Voyager height is about the size he should be next to his peers.
WANT:
Energon Optimus firetruck drone; super mode hat
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander

Postby sol magnus » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'm pleased at him being closer to Voyager height, frankly. Also not surprised, considering how much mass is required by the missile, some of his bulk, and the bird bits.

Really tho, Voyager height is about the size he should be next to his peers.

Looks about the same height as Astrotrain and Shockwave.
sol magnus
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby DeathReviews » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
That DoubleDealer bird mode - be the worst bird mode, what I ever seen....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Pretender
News Credits: 20
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I think I prefer Siege, mostly because of the alt modes and partially because I'm not a huge fan of the G1 toon aesthetic. I picked up most of Siege because they were cyber stylized and also good figures. Meanwhile with ER I'm only planning to pick up Snapdragon, Starscream, Doubledealer, an Alicon, Sunstreaker, Sky Lynx, Scorponok, all potential modulators, Micromasters, and Battlemasters, and assuming that HasTak do it, I'd even pick up a Paradron Medic from Arcee. It's still a lot, but I'm noticing that it's mostly characters that tend not to get made that often
Sentinel_Primal
Pretender
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby VioMeTriX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
No powermaster?

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
VioMeTriX wrote:No powermaster?

Doubledealer's powermasters are being released in Generation SELECTS with Frenzy and Wingthing
Sentinel_Primal
Pretender
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:54 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Back to Earthrise. If you want to discuss comic art styles, please do so in the comics forum.

Do you guys favor ER over Siege at all, or do you look at them the same way? I'm asking because the more I think about it the more I'm leaning toward ER, for the simple fact that they're giving us figures which already have representation in media, mainly the G1 cartoon. Siege figures are really good too, and I got most of the line, but honestly, besides Omega, Magnus and Shockwave, none of the figures appealed to me especially, because their appearances are different. I didn't realize this until recently, because I kept looking my Siege collection, and I felt something was off. Now I know. They're still great figures and I'm glad I got them, but I'm looking forward to ER much more.
Honestly? I see the trilogy as a single unit broken up for marketing purposes, and the G1 cartoon is a heavy influence on all parts. Every non-Micromaster SIEGE figure other than Cog, Brunt, Impactor, Skytread, Lionizer, Spinister, Galaxy Upgrade Optimus, and Barricade, is based on the G1 cartoon. That's why the Seekers have faux-parts F-15 ducts and cockpits despite turning into pyramid-like alien jets (which, I might add, originate from the G1 cartoon). That's why Soundwave still has tape player details and can be fanmoded into a roughly G1 transformation even w/o add-on panels. That's why Megatron has Walther P38 hammer halves on his shoulders. That's why Astrotrain's engine mode looks like a JNR D51 and his shuttle mode looks like a NASA shuttle. That's why to varying degrees (Voyager) Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide, Prowl, Mirage, and most blatantly Sideswipe turn into suspiciously Earthlike vehicles (the others can pass as Cybertronian, especially Optimus, but Sideswipe is blatantly an Earth car wearing "I'm totes an alien car UwU" stickers). Springer and Skyfire are how they looked in the cartoon (including Springer having a more distinct car mode thanks to the fenders moving past the hood), and Impactor matches the comics fairly well.

I look at the SIEGE versions of Optimus and the Seekers as WFC's equivalent of the Cybertron Mode figures from Animated - although the effect is lesser because of WFC duplicating the cartoon's "Alien altmode, Earth robot mode" thing.

With the exception of Megatron (for various reasons) and Arcee (Idiotic attempt to downscale the MP, instead of going with the proven techniques of the T30 toy), I'm largely looking forward to what Earthrise is adding: Optimus' Earth mode (complete with trailer, the Main 3 Seekers' Earth modes and the Coneheads, Scorponok, Grapple and Inferno, Astrotrain in a box stores will stock, Hoist and Trailbreaker, Cliffjumper (Quite distinct from Bumblebee, too), Snapdragon, Scorponok, Fast-Track, Sunstreaker, and so on... Quite a lot to enjoy, frankly.
Astrotrain doesn't look like a NASA shuttle. Not even close. But I guess it was the shuttle mode that suffered the most, when trying to cram 3 modes into such a small figure. Obviously the main objective was to get the robot mode right. Hasbro probably figured that by throwing in the unnecessary tender, they could smooth over the faults of the alt modes. And I guess in some cases it worked.

Also I disagree on Ironhide and Ratchet being anywhere near G1-accurate in either mode. That's why I said they're not represented accurately in previous media. The others, sure. Then I add the Datsun brothers and roughly half the figures from Siege are figures without previous screen-accurate representation.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:-snipped-
-snipped-
Astrotrain doesn't look like a NASA shuttle. Not even close.
...He has the nose of a NASA shuttle, the wings and tailfin of a NASA shuttle, the engines of a NASA shuttle, and - though it is marred by the train kibble and the gaps caused by his robot mode chestplate - the fuselage of a NASA shuttle. If you can call all of that "not even close" then I don't know what to say to you.

Rodimus Prime wrote:Also I disagree on Ironhide and Ratchet being anywhere near G1-accurate in either mode.
How? How do they not look G1-accurate in robot mode to you? Seriously, how? :???: :-x :BOOM:
Just look! Head: Check. Boxy arms with dark gray hands and shoulders: Check. Sloped, square chest: Check. Boxy legs with gray thighs: Check. Mostly-gray torso: Check. The crotch isn't as pronounced, but it's still roughly in the ballpark.
Ratchet's not as dead-on a match in terms of color layout (hands and crotch are white instead of red) but the shapes are all still correct.

Rodimus Prime wrote:Then I add the Datsun brothers
Who are decidedly closer to their G1 toy and cartoon design than the Universe mold was, especially in robot mode...

Rodimus Prime wrote:and roughly half the figures from Siege are figures without previous screen-accurate representation.
Mm-hm, suuuure.

Are they as cartoon-accurate as the MPs (especially the Roger Rabbit MPs)? No. But to say they're not remotely like the G1 cartoon designs is so off IMO that it's like saying the original Optimus Prime toy was chartreusse with pink and purple accents.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
Armada Downshift
Vector Prime Cyber Key
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
:POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN:

... and herein lies the problem Hasbro and Takara Tomy face with pleasing fans. :)

:HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3444
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Deadput » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:05 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Seibertron wrote::POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN:

... and herein lies the problem Hasbro and Takara Tomy face with pleasing fans. :)

:HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

Some people are pleased and others are not which is fine because there isn't a single thing in the universe that pleases everyone.

Me personally I'll take what I can get, I don't care about accuracy being spot on only if it's similar enough, like how Animated and Prime Ratchets have enough in common with G1 Ratchet to be alright stand ins.

Although it did help back when Hasbro offered one paint job while Takara offered another where there was some more levels of choice.

It is how it is though, don't like the direction a figure took? Well just gotta wait for the next time.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Deadput wrote:It is how it is though, don't like the direction a figure took? Well just gotta wait for the next time.
Hence my post regarding the possible differences in style between Siege and Earthrise.

And I didn't say I had a problem with some of the Siege figures not being accurate. I just pointed out that they weren't.

My fanfics:
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 pm

My main issue with a lot of the Earthrise figures is that they're sporting Earth Modes when they haven't even arrived yet. Which I think is robbing a lot of us from more cybertronian modes to mesh with the Siege figures.

I think it's personally way to soon to crank out Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker again... and god help us if they start doing the other Seekers (besides the cone heads) in the new mold.

I'm on the fence with figures like Grapple at the moment. While he's a great figure (and with a bit of patience and a little tender loving- I don't see what issues people are having with the pegs behind the crane arm) I feel if he's supposed to be helping "build bases" and "fortifications" with the modulators (?) why he's got his earth mode already.

I'm also really conflicted with the new Smokescreen. I've always been a sucker for his earth-mode... but again... many of us just got his cybertronian mode along with the other "brothers".

I'm worried that all this quick turn-around while appeasing adult fans... may burn parents out. It'll be interesting to see now many "redos" are threaded in with the newer, wilder, releases (like Double Dealer etc).

I'm also curious if we'll be getting the micro master vehicle platforms like the tanker truck that splits open, or the missle carrier... maybe voyager modulators?
SpikeyTigertron
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:28 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:It is how it is though, don't like the direction a figure took? Well just gotta wait for the next time.
Hence my post regarding the possible differences in style between Siege and Earthrise.

And I didn't say I had a problem with some of the Siege figures not being accurate. I just pointed out that they weren't.
And I was pointing out that you were dead wrong about that re: their robot modes.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:My main issue with a lot of the Earthrise figures is that they're sporting Earth Modes when they haven't even arrived yet. Which I think is robbing a lot of us from more cybertronian modes to mesh with the Siege figures.
The rest of us don't think like that because originally they arrived and got their Earth Modes in 1984. For some of us, that was years before we even started collecting or in fact were born. Also, since even SIEGE was going off the cartoon robot modes... doing Wheeljack and Bumblebee would have been a biiiit of a poser because those two cheat as badly as AoE Galvatron. Wheeljack goes from a tall, boxy car (possibly a hovercraft judging by the skirt) to a Lancia Stratos-based robot mode and Bumblebee goes from a stingray-esque groundcar to a VW Beetle-based robot mode.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I think it's personally way to soon to crank out Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker again...
Animated did Earth and Cybertron Mode figures of Optimus in the same year, and it was fine. Much like in that case, there's a very appreciable difference between them, at least in vehicle mode. I think they should have gone with Skywarp first rather than Starscream. Skywarp's SIEGE version wasn't still warming shelves, getting him first would ease the pain of missing the SIEGE version a bit, and it would have been fitting considering the cartoon. Redwing and the Rainmakers, I don't think we'll see re-dos of. Especially after the Rainmakers lingered long enough for a $30 markdown.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm on the fence with figures like Grapple at the moment. While he's a great figure (and with a bit of patience and a little tender loving- I don't see what issues people are having with the pegs behind the crane arm) I feel if he's supposed to be helping "build bases" and "fortifications" with the modulators (?) why he's got his earth mode already.
Because the toy bio fiction is off in its own world, as usual, and most of us don't give a crap. Except, perhaps, where I'd like to duct-tape whoever wrote Selects Hot Shot's bio to a chair and force them to watch "Revelation" and "Critical", and then rewrite the bio to not fail. :-x :evil:

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm also really conflicted with the new Smokescreen. I've always been a sucker for his earth-mode... but again... many of us just got his cybertronian mode along with the other "brothers".
But on the other hand, a lot of us didn't get Smokes and he's now hard to get. Also, Smokescreen remains the only confirmed re-do of the Datsuns. For all we know, it'll stay that way and the reuses of the mold will be different. Someone suggested they might use the mold for Jazz instead; it would need differently-transforming lower legs, but I can see it.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm worried that all this quick turn-around while appeasing adult fans... may burn parents out.
But there's a lot of new (to the trilogy) faces in with the re-dos. And of the re-dos, the Seekers are markedly different even to parent eyes (pyramid vs. decidedly more flat Earth jet), Optimus Prime has a freaking trailer base, Smokescreen is decidedly more accessible and on the radar... Megatron, on the other hand... Yeah parents aren't gonna be as impressed.

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm also curious if we'll be getting the micro master vehicle platforms like the tanker truck that splits open, or the missle carrier... maybe voyager modulators?
The Micromaster vehicles probably depend on how well the Micromasters themselves sell.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
WANT:
Armada Downshift
Vector Prime Cyber Key
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:31 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Sorry I was not trying to say that you did say that, what I said was a generalization in general about Earthrise/Siege vs G1,etc.

Your views are just as valid as anyone else's.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:35 am

Here's an idea I meant to post about earlier but got distracted by other veins of discussion:

A G2 redeco of Starscream, sold as a set with a redeco of Bombshock to homage the tank soundbox that the original G2 Starscream came with. Maybe it could even be a bigger set, with G2 Ramjet and a different redeco of Bombshock to resemble his tank soundbox also included.
WANT:
Armada Downshift
Vector Prime Cyber Key
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:17 am

No, I'm not 'dead wrong' about Ratchet and Ironhide. In their case, the sum of the parts doesn't equal the whole. Besides, I was stating my opinion, the way I look at the figures. Opinions aren't right or wrong. They're opinions, not facts. You see them differently, that's fine. As far as I'm concerned, they're off the mark.

My fanfics:
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:No, I'm not 'dead wrong' about Ratchet and Ironhide. In their case, the sum of the parts doesn't equal the whole.
From what I can tell, the whole doesn't equal the whole for you either here.
Rodimus Prime wrote:As far as I'm concerned, they're off the mark.
Fine. But what throws them off it for you, I have no idea. Frankly, if you find their robot modes off the mark of being G1-accurate even with as close as they are (and especially if you call them "not remotely accurate"), then I don't think any non-MP toy of Ratchet and Ironhide would satisfy you.
WANT:
Armada Downshift
Vector Prime Cyber Key
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:37 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Deadput wrote:Some people are pleased and others are not which is fine because there isn't a single thing in the universe that pleases everyone.

Bacon?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
News Credits: 60
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SpikeyTigertron wrote:My main issue with a lot of the Earthrise figures is that they're sporting Earth Modes when they haven't even arrived yet. Which I think is robbing a lot of us from more cybertronian modes to mesh with the Siege figures.

This. Right. Here.

I would've loved to keep up the Siege styled alts, especially seeing Cliffjumpers alt mode in Galaxies, I would have far preferred that alt mode to this one no matter how good the toy is (I'll find out soon).

I wish we could have kept going in that direction, it was a nice unity of futuristic "alien-esque" alt modes
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1502
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Deadput wrote:Some people are pleased and others are not which is fine because there isn't a single thing in the universe that pleases everyone.

Bacon?

Unfortunately for that answer (brilliant as it is, BTW), there are vegetarians, vegans, PETA, and people who actually eat healthy/anti-greasers
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1502
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby triKlops » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:46 am

Motto: ""Use your head for More than a hat rack!" - P"
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
VioMeTriX wrote:No powermaster?

Doubledealer's powermasters are being released in Generation SELECTS with Frenzy and Wingthing

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new ... nit-4-pack

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:49 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

This. Right. Here.

I would've loved to keep up the Siege styled alts, especially seeing Cliffjumpers alt mode in Galaxies, I would have far preferred that alt mode to this one no matter how good the toy is (I'll find out soon).

I wish we could have kept going in that direction, it was a nice unity of futuristic "alien-esque" alt modes

I said this earlier in the thread, but I just think of it like this: The Autobots and Decepticons were just so excited to get to Earth that they dressed for the occasion ahead of time. ;)

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Bacon?

Unfortunately for that answer (brilliant as it is, BTW), there are vegetarians, vegans, PETA, and people who actually eat healthy/anti-greasers

*BAD JOKE WARNING*

Well, Deadput did say specifically pleasing people, so, you know... ;)

*BAD JOKE END*
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
News Credits: 60
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Glarryg » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:31 am

Motto: "Perception is reality, so start paying closer attention."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Woah, shots fired.

Personally, I'm a lot less invested in the narrative of all of this, since the Prime Wars trilogy story was so underwhelming to me. The toys are great, but the animated story felt really tacked-on and meandering. Shoehorning bits of it into IDW's comics was kind of sloppy, too. I frankly don't need this to be some sort of multi-media extravaganza in order to enjoy it.

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Glarryg
Headmaster Jr
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Lot of 5 Action Sci-Fi. Transformers (2), DeadPool, iRobot, Men in Black II" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 Devastator Constructicon, "Bone Crusher", by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave The Fire -Bot 10” w/Lights & Sounds!" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Logo in Spade Pip Single Swap Playing Card  Ace of Spades" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Heatwave the Fire-Bot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW G1 Firefly Aerialbots Superion MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BATTLE MASTERS RUNG And SINGE  War For Cybertron" on EBAY