This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby leokearon » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:02 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:Airwave looks kinda like a miniature Metroplex.

I'm definitely getting Smokey and probably Arcee. Pass on the others.

That's what I Digibashed him as

or even Metro (Mini) Titan

Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:39 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Kinda irritated how simplistic the Allicon seems to be, but regardless, I’ll be army building him like I did the Sharkticons. Definitely skipping Arcee, I’m perfectly happy with the Deluxe from 2014-ish. Smokescreen I was initially going to skip since I have the Siege Datsuns but he’s warming up to me so I’ll probably get him and the inevitable other two; I just hope they won’t be as stressful to get as Thundercracker and Skywarp we’re. Airwave is a definite buy, but I notice that his head seems to be slightly different: did he always have the monocle in the middle of his face?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Rumours are Prowl and Ironhide will be exclusives of some fashion. Don't think Target though, more likely amazon
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:50 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
ZeroWolf wrote:Rumours are Prowl and Ironhide will be exclusives of some fashion. Don't think Target though, more likely amazon

I heard that as well, hopefully if those sets become reality they won’t be like Siege Skywarp and friends (who I had before I got the new one) and be crazy ridiculous on the aftermarket. I’m kinda tired of big name characters being exclusives, selling out quick, and being expensive later in the future. I’m no completionist but I want to get as much of the modernized 84/85 cast as possible. I wasn’t even thought of when it was a thing so this is kinda my way of living that experience out.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

New Video Review of Transformers Earthrise Battlemaster Slitherfang

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Ham-Man, has dropped us a line to let us know that they've done a brand new video review of the forthcoming Battlemaster Slitherfang from the Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise line! Slitherfang is a bit unique in the fact that he doesn't have a traditional robot mode, instead going from his alt mode (normally a shield for larger figures, but if you combine multiple Slitherfangs, you can make ramps out of them like Soundbarrier) to a robot snake mold! Joining a very small list of Transformers that turn into snakes in some regard. He's also not listed as either Autobot or Decepticon but instead as a Quintesson

Slitherfang is part of the second wave of Battlemasters, along with a re-release of Siege Rung (his deco is unchanged).

We have embedded the review for your viewing pleasure.

Will you be stocking up on Slitherfang to grow your transformers city? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Rumours are Prowl and Ironhide will be exclusives of some fashion. Don't think Target though, more likely amazon

I heard that as well, hopefully if those sets become reality they won’t be like Siege Skywarp and friends (who I had before I got the new one) and be crazy ridiculous on the aftermarket. I’m kinda tired of big name characters being exclusives, selling out quick, and being expensive later in the future. I’m no completionist but I want to get as much of the modernized 84/85 cast as possible. I wasn’t even thought of when it was a thing so this is kinda my way of living that experience out.

I think it's supposed to create a kind of variety on the shelves instead of the same names appearing (though some same names are allowed...) but exclusives bring with them their own problems, it's very hard to balance.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

I think it's supposed to create a kind of variety on the shelves instead of the same names appearing (though some same names are allowed...) but exclusives bring with them their own problems, it's very hard to balance.

Personally, I'd rather the 'big names' be exclusives than not get them at all.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Short Circuit » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I hope I can get three of him, I loved soundbarrier so much I got two more since he was shelfwarming a bit :shock: the ramp play pattern is pretty fun to set up little bases among the shelf of bots, if I had less self control I'd buy more multiples to make a wheel o' bots :michaelbay:
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby ebo716 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
From the looks of it, Airwaves shares his upper thighs, elbows, and chest peg with Brunt.
ebo716
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Postby Shockwave_640 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:51 pm

ebo716 wrote:From the looks of it, Airwaves shares his upper thighs, elbows, and chest peg with Brunt.

Only his hip joints and the chest peg! His thighs are very similar but are different. I assume his thighs are treads for a Hothouse retool
Shockwave_640
Mini-Con
Watch Shockwave_640 on YouTube
Buy from Shockwave_640 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Looks BBTS 2 days ago -Oh they only have Slitherfang and Rung together, oh well. "Checks today" appropriately they did have them seperated at some point in the last 48 hours and Slitherfang sold out...Of course. Well It was a pain in the behind to find Sounbarrier, hopefully I can find Slitherfang at a Target without having to pay scalper prices online.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:37 pm

o.supreme wrote:Looks BBTS 2 days ago -Oh they only have Slitherfang and Rung together, oh well. "Checks today" appropriately they did have them seperated at some point in the last 48 hours and Slitherfang sold out...Of course. Well It was a pain in the behind to find Sounbarrier, hopefully I can find Slitherfang at a Target without having to pay scalper prices online.

Really? Soundbarrier is literally the only Battlemaster I see... multiple pegs of nothing but him.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Looks BBTS 2 days ago -Oh they only have Slitherfang and Rung together, oh well. "Checks today" appropriately they did have them seperated at some point in the last 48 hours and Slitherfang sold out...Of course. Well It was a pain in the behind to find Sounbarrier, hopefully I can find Slitherfang at a Target without having to pay scalper prices online.

Really? Soundbarrier is literally the only Battlemaster I see... multiple pegs of nothing but him.

They don't get Battlemasters at all in Maryland, anymore.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Mindmaster wrote:

I had to beg a Target employee to dig a Soundbarrier out of the back a few months ago, only saw it one other time. Siege BMs still clogging pegs in northern CA stores. Never saw Rung either. I guess I should have waited so I could pre-order Rung & Slitherfang both now. But I was able to get a TT Rung at a fairly reasonable price compared to others.

With Doublecrosser being the only other new BM, I wonder if his Wavemate would be Slitherfang?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:00 pm

Found the clone two pack @ target today in Cupertino CA
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:17 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Bleh - ER Arcee's alt mode looks even flimsier than the Thrilling 30s version...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Tuned Agent » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Otaku-mus Prime wrote:Are Smokescreen's headlights going to be black? I really hope not.

I'm pretty sure they're the same clear plastic as his windows. So dark, but not quite black.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:36 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
I recently made the decision to get out of collecting, so my current pre-orders are the last ones, but today this giant arrived! Expect images soon!

20200704_093441.jpg
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:43 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
**** yeah! Congrats!
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:03 am

20200704_094931.jpg

20200704_094951.jpg

20200704_094958.jpg

20200704_095209.jpg

20200704_095305.jpg

20200704_095340.jpg

20200704_095443.jpg

20200704_095844.jpg

20200704_095849.jpg
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:13 am

Apologies, I just realised whilst changing to Scorpion mode I had his feet mistransformed, will post some better pictures after!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:22 am

You know what I'm going to ask don't you? :-D Do you have a Fort Max on hand for comparison?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:23 am

ZeroWolf wrote:You know what I'm going to ask don't you? :-D Do you have a Fort Max on hand for comparison?

I do of course! I will get some more comparisons once I have taken pictures of the alternate modes!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:25 am

Fantastic! Can't wait to see them! Still okay for us to use the photos in a news article?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:40 am

Absolutely, feel free to use these for the news!

Scorpion mode:
20200704_101404.jpg

20200704_101408.jpg

20200704_101419.jpg

20200704_101424.jpg

20200704_101502.jpg

20200704_102220.jpg

Base Mode:
20200704_103021.jpg

20200704_103026.jpg

20200704_103031.jpg

20200704_103046.jpg
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON