This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Starseeker wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:Image

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's becoming extremely frustrating.

And now you know how the rest of the world feels.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Bah! The wave 1 ER Battlemasters aren't even anywhere near my realm yet! And I haven't seen either of these up at Hasbro Pulse. What's the dealy-o?
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Motto: "Strive Always for the Indomitable Victory of Good."
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
ZeroWolf wrote:
AutobotAlvaron wrote:Wow! Titan Scorponok looks GREAT!

:???: It seems like he's an all-new mold with no mold/ parts-sharing. Is that right? There were those who said he was a heavy re-mold of Omega Supreme.

I only wish he included his big orange rifle, his elevator, the other two double-cannons, & whatever city-mode bits Hasbro always leaves out due to budgetary restraints. Oh well, 3rd Party add-ons to the rescue, again! :lol:

I hope this mold gets a Black Zarak repaint/ remold. :P

Where did you hear that? I've never heard he was going to be a remold. The only titan to ever be a retool was Fortress Maximus.

I only meant that I hoped a Black Zarak got made from this mold. Since he has a different head & face, wouldn't that mean he NEEDS a re-mold or altogether new head-bot? :???:
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:15 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:For what it's worth somebody on Facebook did a tear down of Scorponok and apparently the internals are the same as Omega Supreme.

With Titan Fort Max, the re-use of Metroplex parts is pretty obvious. I am curious, could you detail what "internals" Scorponok shares with Omega? Is it only stuff like ratchets, springs, & screws, or is any molded plastic carried over? Just looking at photos, it is hard to tell. :???:
Last edited by AutobotAlvaron on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
AutobotAlvaron wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
AutobotAlvaron wrote:Wow! Titan Scorponok looks GREAT!

:???: It seems like he's an all-new mold with no mold/ parts-sharing. Is that right? There were those who said he was a heavy re-mold of Omega Supreme.

I only wish he included his big orange rifle, his elevator, the other two double-cannons, & whatever city-mode bits Hasbro always leaves out due to budgetary restraints. Oh well, 3rd Party add-ons to the rescue, again! :lol:

I hope this mold gets a Black Zarak repaint/ remold. :P

Where did you hear that? I've never heard he was going to be a remold. The only titan to ever be a retool was Fortress Maximus.

I only meant that I hoped a Black Zarak got made from this mold. Since he has a different head & face, wouldn't that mean he NEEDS a re-mold or altogether new head-bot? :???:
He was talking about your second paragraph, not your last sentence.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Oh, sorry about that. Guys on FaceBook speculated that since their sizes were similar that Scorponok would likely be a heavy re-tool of Omega Supreme, like Fort Max & Metroplex were. I passed on Fort Max, because he seemed too similar & cheated a bit much for my liking. I have a Carrobots Brave Max, complete with Master Sword & both large guns, so I am satisfied with that. I want both Omega & Scorpy, but I've been wondering about their molds, since I've read contradicting things about them.
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

AutobotAlvaron wrote:Oh, sorry about that. Guys on FaceBook speculated that since their sizes were similar that Scorponok would likely be a heavy re-tool of Omega Supreme, like Fort Max & Metroplex were. I passed on Fort Max, because he seemed too similar & cheated a bit much for my liking. I have a Carrobots Brave Max, complete with Master Sword & both large guns, so I am satisfied with that. I want both Omega & Scorpy, but I've been wondering about their molds, since I've read contradicting things about them.
Yeah, don't trust Facebook when it comes to things like that.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:48 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AutobotAlvaron wrote:Oh, sorry about that. Guys on FaceBook speculated that since their sizes were similar that Scorponok would likely be a heavy re-tool of Omega Supreme, like Fort Max & Metroplex were. I passed on Fort Max, because he seemed too similar & cheated a bit much for my liking. I have a Carrobots Brave Max, complete with Master Sword & both large guns, so I am satisfied with that. I want both Omega & Scorpy, but I've been wondering about their molds, since I've read contradicting things about them.

No, I should have made my post clearer :) But, yeah I don't see how Scorp could be a remold given the extreme differences, like how Omega transforms for one thing.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:05 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
It's possible he recycles some of the heavy ratchet joints from Omega, that that's what Chuckdawg meant by internals.

Speaking of heavy ratchet joints, I wonder what would be a good source for them... I have designs on kitbashing Fort Max's legs, and it's either heavy ratchets or swivels that bolt and unbolt.

LeAwesome1 wrote:Got some more pictures of the box as requested, you can see Bumblebee and Doubledealer on there
So you can. Of course, Bee's appearance doesn't necessarily mean he'll look like that if/when he gets a toy. I mean, one of the coneheads on Sky Lynx's box looked like the G1 toy.

LeAwesome1 wrote:I also noticed a gunshot coming from round the corner, and is that who I think it is firing?
20200704_151200.jpg

20200704_151203.jpg

Is that Megatron? :shock:
Looks like. Of course, there are some things to consider.
1. Decepticon infighting
2. It's unclear what that is blowing up by Scorponok's arm
3. Maybe he was aiming for Optimus and his aim has improved even more than as of that boulder toss.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Decepticon Clones Two Pack Found At US Retail

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:20 am

Greetings Seibertronians! Following a recent sighting of the Wave 2 Battlemasters in Australia, there has now been a US sighting of the Target exclusive Decepticon Clones two pack.

The sighting was made by smf2045, over at fellow Transformers fan site, TFW2005. The clones are a repackage of the Titan's Returns molds. The last time these were issued one half of the Decepticon Clones was exclusive to the Siege on Cybertron boxset, while the other was in a two pack with one of the Autobot clones. In Japan, Takara Tomy redeco'd the clones to a more cartoon accurate color scheme and released the clones in their proper pairs. This is the first time since G1 that the Decepticon Clones have been sold in a set together.

Happy hunting everyone!

Do you plan on getting these? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Bombshell0001 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Found this at Glen Burnie MD Target 1 is left on the shelf .
Bombshell0001
Mini-Con

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Well, Kapow and ID Toys have removed their listings for the Seeker two-pack pre-order (out of stock). Both still have the Clones though.

£26.97 - Kapow

£26.99 - ID Toys
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby o.supreme » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Dosen't surprise me. Megatron/Galvatron has always been at odds with Scorponok in pretty much every continuity. Any uneasy alliance usually breaks down quickly for a showdown of Leadership. Makes me hope the 3rd WFC line is more futuristic (focus on more 87'-90' Characters, as well as Victory etc...), and we can give Optimus and Megatron a well deserved rest.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The only time that wasn't the case was in The Rebirth. Wherein it was unclear if Scorponok had an identity of his own.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:23 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:The only time that wasn't the case was in The Rebirth. Wherein it was unclear if Scorponok had an identity of his own.
He did still bicker with Lord Zarak, who was the most important part of that version of Scorponok.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:The only time that wasn't the case was in The Rebirth. Wherein it was unclear if Scorponok had an identity of his own.
He did still bicker with Lord Zarak, who was the most important part of that version of Scorponok.
Eeyup. And in fact, that was what they were doing at the end: arguing over who was in charge.

On top of that, infighting comes naturally to the Decepticons; it's kinda inherent in the "Power at any cost" ideology.

But I am amused at the possibility that Megatron was actually aiming for Optimus (who is, after all, in Scorpy's claw) and missed.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Tomy Takara Share New Photos of Earthrise Arcee, Cyberverse Arcee and Earthrise Trailbreaker

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, -WonkoTheSane-, has let us know that Takara Tomy have released new images of Earthrise Deluxe Class Arcee (with Cyberverse Deluxe Class Arcee posing as well) and Earthrise Deluxe Class Trailbreaker! These are being used to promote the toys for the Japanese releases. It should be noted that while Arcee will see a retail release in Japan, Trailbreaker is instead a Takara Tomy Mall exclusive, joining an ever growing amount of Earthrise that is exclusive.

For those in the rest of the world though, Earthrise Arcee is part of the Wave 2 Deluxes and Trailbreaker being part of a future wave.

Earthrise Arcee and Cyberverse Deluxe Arcee

Earthrise Trailbreaker

What do you think of these photos? Which Arcee looks better to you given the ascetic differences? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Still happy with my 2014 Arcee; thin-feeling plastic, yes, but she comes with more gear and she doesn’t partsform. If they did another character from the new one like the Paradron Medic or something I’d be down, but otherwise pass for me.

Happy with Trailbreaker, he’s going to look good with Hoist!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Regardless of aesthetic differences, Cyberverse Arcee manages to be better than ER Arcee.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:30 pm

ER Arcee should have died on the drawing board. That needlessly unintegrated transformation... Ugh. All you had to do was give us "T30 Arcee but with ankle tilts and 5mm hands", HasTak. That or a headmaster version... Not a foolhardy attempt at downscaling the already-questionable MP design. Whoever let this filth proceed past the sketch stage should be demoted to copyboy. It's of course too late to axe the abominable waste of plastic and molds now.. maybe at least it'll get vandalized in stores instead of bought?

Trailbreaker is good though, looking forward to him.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
I know it's been mentioned already ad nauseam since ER Arcee's reveal, but G1 Arcee really is just a BAD design that shouldn't still be getting use if this is what it results in. The IDW comics did multiple G1 Arcee designs that had actual kibble integration, and some even had actual Earth modes, Hasbro should either use those or just make Prime Arcee their "Evergreen" Arcee design.

Scorponok looks great, but I don't buy/have room for Titan figures, and I prefer a comic-sized Scorpy anyway.

Still looking forwards to Airwave and Alicon though!
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:04 pm

Yeah, and T30 Arcee's integration was also terrible. Earthrise is incrementally worse, but only just.

At the time I thought TR Arcee was an uninspired overuse of Blurr's mold, but now it's my favorite toy version of the character.

All that said, even with both T30 Arcee and TR Arcee, I'm getting ER Arcee anyway. I've been getting pretty much all of the ER releases, and I think she'll fit in well beside Siege Springer and the rest of the animated movie lineup, especially if that group gets filled out through Studio Series.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Her G1 design has been made into a decent toy before:
Image.
It is perfectly possible. All they had to do was use the same integration tricks the version they already made used. That was all they needed to do. They've done it before.

But no. No, instead what they tried to do was downscale the MP design (which was already iffy) into a Deluxe. And predictably, it resulted in a trainwreck. Just like the THREE DIFFERENT TIMES they tried downscaling MP-01. You'd think they'd have learned, but apparently not.

And this doesn't even do anything useful (like, say, have a Titan Master head and seat) to make up for the clunk.

They should have known better. They should have done better. They could have done better. They knew how to do better.
And yet, we got this trash.

So AFAIC, ER Arcee's value is equivalent to that of an Armada Side Swipe that's been run over by a truck.

AcademyofDrX wrote:Yeah, and T30 Arcee's integration was also terrible. Earthrise is incrementally worse, but only just.
:roll: Oh, get real. "Actually integrates the chest and legs into the car" is leagues ahead of "Wears the entire car mode on the back". And T30 Arcee manages to put the unintegrated parts on the back far more compactly.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:12 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'm disappointed that both Arcees have their head in one solid color. ER should have at least a pink face while CV should have a white face or a very pale pink.

I can predict that Deluxe Cyberverse Arcee will be the superior toy compared to the Earthrise.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:31 pm

The only parts of her robot mode that are visible in car mode are the chest and the sides of her thighs, and I agree that's better than the ER one, and that the backpack is smaller. But in both T30 and ER, most of the car is stored on the back, I don't know why that provoked eye-rolling, but whatever, different people like different things.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON