This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
At least her deco will be accurate. No black parts.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Deadput » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:45 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Her G1 design has been made into a decent toy before

Eh the T30 mold is also a terrible transformer, it's literally just "humanoid female with backpack" and it just really screams that uncomfortable "Japan design" vibe that shouldn't be in a kid's franchise.

It's a fine figure sure and probably the best G1 Arcee figure but it still suffers from the problems that are inherent to that design.

I just can't get over how much I hate that design and how lazy it is, I think it's so bad that the ROTF "mermaid" bike designs are better then the G1 design in every aspect.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Rodimus Prime wrote:At least her deco will be accurate. No black parts.

The black parts were accurate to the IDW comics, who were big at the T-30 times.

And thanks to the sun, parts of my T-30 Arcee are salmon-orange. #-o
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Tomy Takara Share New Photos of Earthrise Arcee, Cyberverse Arcee and Earthrise Trailbreaker

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:59 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Prime wrote:At least her deco will be accurate. No black parts.

That problem was already resolved with the Legends release years ago.

Also:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Tomy Takara Share New Photos of Earthrise Arcee, Cyberverse Arcee and Earthrise Trailbreaker

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:22 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:nocontestdotgif

Who would have thought that a Cyberverse figure would be better than it's Generations counterpart?
8-}
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby sol magnus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Bombshell0001 wrote:Found this at Glen Burnie MD Target 1 is left on the shelf .

I got the other one. Didn't know about this post, just saw the one.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Slashercon » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Not to throw this off the rails or anything, but all this talk of Arcee's and I still find the most fun Arcee figure to transform into a car is the Animated version. Cool swords, nice articulation, cartoon accurate mostly, and the integration of her kibble is done reasonably well. Would love if we got more Arcees like her (the Cyberverse takes some cues in design, which I find somewhat flattering.) The earthrise figure, if and when I get her sadly will need some touch-ups on her. I definitely wish the vehicle mode could have been integrated better.
(if I had my way, instead of a "hover-board" the detachable bits would break apart into little arm and leg guard to attach to her, almost like a mini weaponizer already included with her. Would free up the backpack abit, and give her an alternate bulky look.)
Attachments
Arcee (2).JPG
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I do agree that the TFA Arcee is the best of the Arcees so far, with TFP a close 2nd. But the best use of that mold is the Botcon 2011 Drag Strip.

As for Earthrise, I finally found the Seeker 2-pack at my Target, it was the only one they had.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hot. Damn.

That Scorponok looks fantastic! When he's in stock and ready to go for his wide release, I'll need to find him and Sky Lynx. Those are a pair of great looking figures.

also, I love that Scorponok head! That is the best looking Titan head we have gotten, easy.

While I do prefer the comic Scorponok that is a large Cybertron and not a city, I still think this is a great size and I will love him on the shelf. the titans will finally be complete, and i think Scorponok will be displayed with some bots in claws. As to which ones, we will need to see..
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:48 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Earthrise Arcee looks like she'll be good... in car mode. The robot mode looks ok without the "hoverboard" attached to her back, but honestly I wouldn't have minded some kibble on the legs. Personally, the feet are my biggest problem with the figure. Those 5mm port heels are really weird looking. I'll probably still buy her though, damn my impulse buying habits :BANG_HEAD:
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Bounti76 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 pm

Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like Earthrise distribution is whacked? I know the pandemic has to have had some effect on it, though I remember Hasbro assuring people that there would only be minimal delays. But the year is more than half over, and we haven't even seen Wave 2 ANYWHERE yet. At this rate, Wave 4 will appear at this time next year.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
The more I see of ER Arcee, the flimsier and more shell-ish it appears. People who have the Thrilling 30s version may not need this one....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If only Floro Dery hadn't made Arcee's robot mode design a "Princess Leia robot Barbie doll" to begin with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Bounti76 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like Earthrise distribution is whacked? I know the pandemic has to have had some effect on it, though I remember Hasbro assuring people that there would only be minimal delays. But the year is more than half over, and we haven't even seen Wave 2 ANYWHERE yet. At this rate, Wave 4 will appear at this time next year.
Thing is, the pandemic has slowed down things on the buying end because some consumers have taken a hit on income. On top of that, there's the fact that SIEGE is still clogging shelves in a lot of stores last I heard.

Sabrblade wrote:If only Floro Dery hadn't made Arcee's robot mode design a "Princess Leia robot Barbie doll" to begin with.
Lots of trouble (like Optimus' truck bumper magically morphing into a diaper in robot mode) could have been saved by smacking Floron the Moron with a rolled-up newspaper back in the '80s. But nobody did, and Arcee was designed for animation first rather than based off a toy, and so her G1 cartoon incarnation is stuck with the human-style legs and trying to make the best of them.
Except the ER Arcee toy doesn't even try... :BANG_HEAD: Nor does it do anything to make up for the lack of trying (like, say, be a cheaper, easier-to-find alternative to TR Arcee).
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:If only Floro Dery hadn't made Arcee's robot mode design a "Princess Leia robot Barbie doll" to begin with.
Lots of trouble (like Optimus' truck bumper magically morphing into a diaper in robot mode) could have been saved by smacking Floron the Moron with a rolled-up newspaper back in the '80s.
Hey now, to be fair, the Optimus bumper morphing from thin to fat was Shohei Kohara's design.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:07 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Lots of trouble (like Optimus' truck bumper magically morphing into a diaper in robot mode) could have been saved by smacking Floron the Moron with a rolled-up newspaper back in the '80s.
Hey now, to be fair, the Optimus bumper morphing from thin to fat was Shohei Kohara's design.
There's a difference between the bumper thickening a bit in robot mode (what happens in the Kohara design), and the bumper stretching itself down, spawning a duplicate set of bumper lights, and then wrapping all the way around Prime's waist while the wheels magically vanish.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:47 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I think Shoji Kawamoris name must not like auto correct, the toy designers more important to me than the interpreting artist for optimus design.

I keep forgetting that t30 arcee was worse than the oversize ko and didn't have the removable hood/shield. Earthrise feet put me off more than the kibble and would have to be snipped. If the back pack wasn't as wide it would then probably be on a level with t30.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:06 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Honestly, G1 Arcee's character model, whilst a cute robot, is a dreadful Transformer. It is literally a female robot with a backpack. I'd honestly rather she got a slight redesign for Generations toys going forward that gives her a bit more kibble on places other than her back. Like Animated Arcee but brought in line with conventional aesthetics.

T30/LG Arcee is a feat of engineering and a cool toy, but far from perfect. She's got limited articulation and a pretty big backpack. I like her but I can see there's room for improvement. Unfortunately she's still the best official (G1) Arcee on offer- TR is just Blurr in unconvincing cosplay, and the ER version...ooooooooh dear.

Cyberverse Arcee looks pretty great though, so that's something.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:28 am

Black Hat wrote:Honestly, G1 Arcee's character model, whilst a cute robot, is a dreadful Transformer. It is literally a female robot with a backpack. I'd honestly rather she got a slight redesign for Generations toys going forward that gives her a bit more kibble on places other than her back. Like Animated Arcee but brought in line with conventional aesthetics.

T30/LG Arcee is a feat of engineering and a cool toy, but far from perfect. She's got limited articulation and a pretty big backpack. I like her but I can see there's room for improvement. Unfortunately she's still the best official (G1) Arcee on offer- TR is just Blurr in unconvincing cosplay, and the ER version...ooooooooh dear.

Cyberverse Arcee looks pretty great though, so that's something.
I think the TR Blurr retool is passable for a Headmaster Arcee. Certainly better than trying to do her from Chromedome like was floated in G1.

The problem with G1 Arcee is that the human-style legs are part of the core design and there's no changing it without a time travel. And redistributing kibble without messing that up is somewhat tricky... although it can be done. Things would probably be less messy if there was a 1986 toy to work from, but nooooo. Hasbro just had to cancel it - literally because "Ewww girl cooties in our boys' toyline" :roll:

The T30 toy has somewhat limited articulation, but I don't think it's insurmountable. The only reason she doesn't have a waist swivel is because her pelvis splits for transformation. Give her larger wheels to make her further up off the ground and that wouldn't be needed. There would also be room for arms big enough to have wrist joints. Backpack compression could be helped by differently-jointed struts, part of the hood folding or sliding to tuck in, parts of the fenders folding up or else being mounted to the legs, and maybe a collapsible finial. Also some more of the car aft being mounted to the back of the thighs, if possible.

TLDR, if certain parts were hinged and/or shaped even a little differently, that backpack would be able to compress a lot better; it looks bigger than it is because of wasted space.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:46 am

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Things would probably be less messy if there was a 1986 toy to work from, but nooooo. Hasbro just had to cancel it - literally because "Ewww girl cooties in our boys' toyline" :roll:

That's one bizarre "logic" that I really don't understand. GI-Joe was also owned by Hasbro at the time. And as far as I know, there's a LOT of female characters that got their toys since day one and they were all super popular.

But for some weird reasons, what worked perfectly in GI-Joe "could not work" in Transformers. I need to find myself a time machine so I can bitch-slap some executives.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:52 am

I had the same thought and it really makes me want to facepalm. From what I read, Ron Friedman had an uphill battle getting them to let him put Arcee in the movie.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Starseeker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:30 am

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Bounti76 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like Earthrise distribution is whacked? I know the pandemic has to have had some effect on it, though I remember Hasbro assuring people that there would only be minimal delays. But the year is more than half over, and we haven't even seen Wave 2 ANYWHERE yet. At this rate, Wave 4 will appear at this time next year.

Yup, its very whacked. I can't find jack and I'm searching in 3 Targets and 3 Walmarts in my general area/near where I work. And pandemic or not, things are still moving. At some point these stores need to get in stock. You'll notice they've had no problem getting their seasonal stuff out.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Emerje » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:00 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Things would probably be less messy if there was a 1986 toy to work from, but nooooo. Hasbro just had to cancel it - literally because "Ewww girl cooties in our boys' toyline" :roll:

That's one bizarre "logic" that I really don't understand. GI-Joe was also owned by Hasbro at the time. And as far as I know, there's a LOT of female characters that got their toys since day one and they were all super popular.

But for some weird reasons, what worked perfectly in GI-Joe "could not work" in Transformers. I need to find myself a time machine so I can bitch-slap some executives.

There's quite the big difference between the two lines though. G.I.Joes all share the same basic engineering with only sculpting and weapons being different and even that can be mixed to save money on new characters. If Scarlett or Lady Jay doesn't sell it isn't a huge loss since they're tiny figures that don't use a lot of plastic. A female Transformer in the '80s when society had bigger expectations for gender boundaries (boys play with boys' toys) would have been a much bigger gamble. The engineering is much more expensive, there's little opportunity for mold reuse (back then), she'd use a lot of plastic, and there's no telling during preproduction if she would be popular enough to sell. It's unfortunate, but I can see why they wouldn't want to take the risk.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby grimdragon2001 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:43 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Trailbreaker is a must have, perfect recreation of the G1 toy.

EH Arcee is ok, Im not fond of the parts-froming, but i can live with it. The face could use a little paint to separate it from the helmet-hair

CV Arcee, my god that face is ugly, the eyes and mouth just look awful. again, paint needed the separate the face from the helm. Also, too much pink, the shades blend so much that nothing about the toy pops. Still, give the toy a new paintjob and head and there are possibilities
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:13 am

It's that simple."
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

There's quite the big difference between the two lines though. G.I.Joes all share the same basic engineering with only sculpting and weapons being different and even that can be mixed to save money on new characters. If Scarlett or Lady Jay doesn't sell it isn't a huge loss since they're tiny figures that don't use a lot of plastic. A female Transformer in the '80s when society had bigger expectations for gender boundaries (boys play with boys' toys) would have been a much bigger gamble. The engineering is much more expensive, there's little opportunity for mold reuse (back then), she'd use a lot of plastic, and there's no telling during preproduction if she would be popular enough to sell. It's unfortunate, but I can see why they wouldn't want to take the risk.

Emerje

In this context, it make total sense.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON