Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:23 am

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
So the headlights will be blacked out on Smokey. Wonderful. >:oP
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 20

Postby sol magnus » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
The gray guns with Smokescreen point to a Bluestreak or Prowl for sure.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:58 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
sol magnus wrote:The gray guns with Smokescreen point to a Bluestreak or Prowl for sure.

Well we do have plenty of rumours that Prowl is coming in a two pack with an Earth mode Ironhide.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 687

Postby sol magnus » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:01 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
ZeroWolf wrote:
sol magnus wrote:The gray guns with Smokescreen point to a Bluestreak or Prowl for sure.

Well we do have plenty of rumours that Prowl is coming in a two pack with an Earth mode Ironhide.

Of which I eagerly await confirmation.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Headmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:12 am

I'd imagine it'd be when Ratchet would be announced, otherwise our first look at a new mould would be part of an exclusive set.
ZeroWolf
News Staff

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:17 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So glad they fixed the feet issue with Smokescreen. My biggest gripe with the Siege mold was that the feet didn't seem to lock in place, they kept slipping back into alt mode position. Hopefully there's some truth to those Earthrise Prowl rumors, cause I'm definitely going to upgrade.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:24 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The more I look at the ER datsun mold, the more it grows on me. It's starting to go from a pass to a maybe.
Tuned Agent
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

The Prowl/Ironhide two-pack isn't a rumor, it's a straight-up listing on multiple of the European Amazon sites, and Bluestreak as some kind of exclusive that would get a full case all to himself was also a leaked listing in a store database. These are beyond rumors at this point.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Unite Warriors Computron's Lightspeed
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
- rifle and shoulder guns from Siege Bluestreak
- rifle from Siege Red Alert
Jeddostotle7
Combiner
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:18 pm

I could never remember who we have listings for and who we don't. Hopefully Hasbro will fully announce a lot of them at SDCC online.
ZeroWolf
News Staff

Postby sol magnus » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

The Prowl/Ironhide two-pack isn't a rumor, it's a straight-up listing on multiple of the European Amazon sites, and Bluestreak as some kind of exclusive that would get a full case all to himself was also a leaked listing in a store database. These are beyond rumors at this point.

We use "rumor" to indicate anything Hasbro hasn't come out and confirmed themselves.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Headmaster

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:44 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

We use "rumor" to indicate anything Hasbro hasn't come out and confirmed themselves.

Ah, fair enough.

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
Jeddostotle7
Combiner
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
What if earthrise Ironhide is the G2 version? and is there anything that G2 iron hide could be repainted into for selects...

This would give studio series the movie Ironhide.
blackeyedprime
Godmaster
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:00 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Ah, fair enough.

Also it has happened that we had listings and even real id numbers and the toys were never revealed and never released. Like T30 Gnaw and Brawn.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2897
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Autobot N » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Motto: "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Ah, fair enough.

Also it has happened that we had listings and even real id numbers and the toys were never revealed and never released. Like T30 Gnaw and Brawn.
Along with TR Optimus Primal and Toraizer (though, I guess those were confirmed to exist at some point, but got cancelled).
Check out my collection thread! Thanks to SillyMcGilly Lokimus for the awesome profile picture! Check out his other work at his Deviantart page!
william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer McGilly Lokimus's mind only goes so far.
Autobot N
Gestalt
News Credits: 40
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 pm

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Wait, Bluestreak is allegedly going to get a full case to himself?
Tuned Agent
Vehicon

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yep, meaning he's probably an exclusive. A lot of people are guessing he'll be the Walgreens exclusive.

Looking for:
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
Jeddostotle7
Combiner

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yep, meaning he's probably an exclusive. A lot of people are guessing he'll be the Walgreens exclusive.

Huh, that makes sense. At least that means he'll be relatively easy to find (in the US anyway).
Tuned Agent
Vehicon

Walmart Counts Down To Transformers War For Cybertron Reveals

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, -WonkoTheSane-, has let us now that a timer has appeared on Walmart.com. The timer is apparently counting down to Walmart Collector Con, when they are set to announce 70 exclusive collectibles. Transformers War for Cybertron is one of the brands advertised as taking part in the event, meaning we could be looking at more Walmart exclusive Transformers in top of ones already like Re-issue G1 Blaster, Re-issue G1 Astrotrain and Transformers 35th Anniversary Cel Shaded Megatron.

This comes after Walmart.com listed the limited edition Back to the Future x Transformers crossover toy, Gigawatt, which sold out before many could even get their hands on it, yet saw eBay flooded with preorders at excruciating high prices.

What exclusives do you think we'll see this coming Friday? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:31 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
After the whole Gigawatt debacle, I’m not entirely enthused by this. I’m almost certain that these will be the rumored second wave of Netflix figures. If that’s the case (which I hope it is) then I think I’ll be good. Just tired of exclusives, especially those from Walmart. :BANG_HEAD:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 238
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Deadput » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
New Netflix figures calling it now.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby aronjlove » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:42 pm

In the beginning, it was hard to find the Netflix figures. But in the months since I've seen endcaps at all three of my usual Walmarts with tons of Earthrise, Cyberverse, and Netflix figures. It took a while once the reports of the endcaps appearing before I saw them, but once I did, they were stocked full and kept that way for a few weekends. I've had more problems with Target stocking their shelves than I have with Walmart. So if it is new Netflix figures, I know to be patient, and they will eventually appear.
aronjlove
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7

Postby o.supreme » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
At least they give us a timer this time, so we know exactly supposedly when they will be available. If its more Netflix, that's ok, hopefully they will be in stores. Hopefully they won't do any more with Battle Master repaints, I don't think my wallet could handle it.
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
News Credits: 24
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby -WonkoTheSane- » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Motto: "Per Aspera Ad Astra"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Mindmaster wrote:Just tired of exclusives, especially those from Walmart. :BANG_HEAD:

Agreed. I wish exclusives didn't have to be a thing period. I remember when Toys R Us was still a thing, Trying to find any of their exclusives (Mainly the MPs) was a complete nightmare. I remember there were only two stores near me, And each of them were at least an hour away (From me, Even further from each other)
I couldn't even call on the phone to see what they did or didn't have, As the staff, (most of them anyway) Weren't any much help at all. In my experience so far with Walmart's TF exclusives, I've found them to be a lot better then Toys R Us, But I guess your mileage may vary.
I do reviews now! Sometimes. Maybe. YES.
Latest one (Generations Selects Centurion Drone) here, Previous ones posted in review thread!
-WonkoTheSane-
Minibot
News Credits: 30
Alt Mode: Dolphin.
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
-WonkoTheSane- wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Just tired of exclusives, especially those from Walmart. :BANG_HEAD:

Agreed. I wish exclusives didn't have to be a thing period. I remember when Toys R Us was still a thing, Trying to find any of their exclusives (Mainly the MPs) was a complete nightmare. I remember there were only two stores near me, And each of them were at least an hour away (From me, Even further from each other)
I couldn't even call on the phone to see what they did or didn't have, As the staff, (most of them anyway) Weren't any much help at all. In my experience so far with Walmart's TF exclusives, I've found them to be a lot better then Toys R Us, But I guess your mileage may vary.

Back home in Wilmington, NC, there was one TRU before it shut down. My experience with them went both ways; sometimes they had what I was looking for with friendly staff, the other times the pegs would be bare and I’d have to deal with cranky staff. My luck with Walmart exclusives have been pretty decent, especially after having moved to El Paso, TX due to military service. I’ve been able to secure myself the Netflix Voyagers, Bluestreak, and Soundblaster fairly easily, but what I fear with these reveals is what happened with the first, numbered run of Gigawatt. Granted, these reveals will probably be way more in number so that scalping won’t be that huge a deal, but my trust in Walmart and their exclusives been shaken thanks to the whole Gigawatt debacle.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 238
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
My only concern with Walmart is they still haven't mailed out the first series of Netflix exclusives (aside from Ultra Magnus), they keep pushing the release back (now it's August). I'm worried that they're going to just cancel the order, probably right after they vanish from the shelves. At this point I should probably buy what I can in stores and get a refund on my already paid for order as I go.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 143
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
Twincast / Podcast #260:
"Pulsecon 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 - New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure NEW!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE REPUGNUS TARGET EXCLUSIVE!  Loose, Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Shockwave - Walgreens Exclusive Cyber Battalion" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TRYPTICON TITANS RETURN GENERATIONS With Brunt Serial 71561" on EBAY
Buy "NEW SEALED Hasbro Transformers Alternators Decepticon NEMESIS PRIME RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Optimus Prime Leader Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations series LOT of 4  IDW Arcee Waspinator Rattrap Tankor" on EBAY