This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:33 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I finally got my timing right, I guess. I was able to actually add the Thundercracker and Skywarp 2-Pack to my cart this morning and have my shipping confirmation email and everything! Now, to do the same for the Pounce and Wingspan 2-Pack.

Also, my fiancé was able to find and buy me a Doubledealer while I'm out of town. He got very lucky and the cashier didn't give him any guff about the alleged September 1 street date. I'll have a nice gift waiting for me when I get home later this week. :)

UPDATE: And now I've got the Decepticon Clones ordered as well! I can breathe a sigh of relief. Here's hoping that everyone who wants them can now get them!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby SGMLordMirage » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:39 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Sounds like the same issue when Springer came. If I recall, some individuals just used another like transformer (size wise) scanned it and then put the Springer in their bag. I guess it can’t hurt to try with Douledealer if that’s the case and of course it takes having another leader class available to use.
I know I haven’t spotted him or the Seeker two Pak but their price scans are on the shelf. Fingers crossed!
Definitely appreciate the heads up on the purchase issue.

SGM
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:15 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Target is really incompetent to make the same mistake over and over. No wonder they failed in Canada.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
SGMLordMirage wrote:Sounds like the same issue when Springer came. If I recall, some individuals just used another like transformer (size wise) scanned it and then put the Springer in their bag. I guess it can’t hurt to try with Douledealer if that’s the case and of course it takes having another leader class available to use.
I don't think it works in this case, had a buddy tell me Astrotrain and Optimus are register locked now too. Amazing how they're so bad at this so regularly.

Also, and this isn't directed to anyone in particular but just a general thing - scanning an item then bagging a different item is not smart. While I see no moral objection to it in this particular case, it could be construed as shrink by some loss prevention managers and it's just not worth it to take the chance.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:19 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Lore Keeper wrote:My Doubledealer hasn't shipped from Amazon yet. Says August 9th. :(

Same, mine hasn't shipped but says "arriving" August 10th, though I just ordered mine 2 days ago when I happened to stumble upon it on sale for $42.50. I doubt any Target in my area will have it before then, and it will probably arrive around the same time as it would based on my Pulse pre order, only about 10 dollars less.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby SGMLordMirage » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:52 am

@Scotty P, I should have added that note while scanning is at your own risk with another like item but interesting on how the others are locked. So guess they got smart ).

SGM
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster

Postby Slashercon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:57 am

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ScottyP wrote:
SGMLordMirage wrote:Sounds like the same issue when Springer came. If I recall, some individuals just used another like transformer (size wise) scanned it and then put the Springer in their bag. I guess it can’t hurt to try with Douledealer if that’s the case and of course it takes having another leader class available to use.
I don't think it works in this case, had a buddy tell me Astrotrain and Optimus are register locked now too. Amazing how they're so bad at this so regularly.

Also, and this isn't directed to anyone in particular but just a general thing - scanning an item then bagging a different item is not smart. While I see no moral objection to it in this particular case, it could be construed as shrink by some loss prevention managers and it's just not worth it to take the chance.

I tried to buy leader Optimus last week but the associate said it was "street-dated". There were 4-5 Astrotrains' and two Optimus' on the endcap shelf and the Astrotrain was available for shipping for over two weeks (I know this because i had to constantly go online and check each day for Thundercracker and Skywarp availability which finally paid off.). I tried again several days later, and while the machine still was having the "street-date" problem, a second employee found a way to work around the issue. Target seems like it can be a hassle, even when it comes to non-exclusive items.
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:57 am

ScottyP wrote:I don't think it works in this case, had a buddy tell me Astrotrain and Optimus are register locked now too. Amazing how they're so bad at this so regularly.

Still plenty of Siege Shockwaves at all my Targets, if you wanna borrow one to use to scan :lol:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby SGMLordMirage » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:10 am

:)
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:13 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I am really glad I am not looking for the seeker 2-pack and that I got Doubledealer on pre-order from Target.

On a different note, I am enjoying Wheeljack. He is fun to pose

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Autobot N » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:14 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
o.supreme wrote:
ScottyP wrote:I don't think it works in this case, had a buddy tell me Astrotrain and Optimus are register locked now too. Amazing how they're so bad at this so regularly.

Still plenty of Siege Shockwaves at all my Targets, if you wanna borrow one to use to scan :lol:
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby trunks2614 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:45 am

FIX FOR THIS ISSUES

I ran into this at target yesterday when i tried to by prime. It had street date of 9/1 so they would not let me scan it to ring it up. It had been out for months and i had already bought one from there a few weeks ago so i wasn't having it.

Went to customer service, they were kinda helpful but said nothing they could do as they can't bar code it as it would mess up inventory. I showed them it online, saying i can get it in store or i could of had it shipped but it was right there. So i got another customer service manager. I told them i am not leaving without this because there is no reason i can't and it is a target mistake. So they got me another person and she was helpful. She called guest services for me and we told them what was going on.

After them initially not wanting to do much the girl actually asked another quesiton or two and they told her to use the Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-2193 ( that is the one for the seelers ) but she typed it in and it rang up, so screw the upc. The girl then asked would that affect inventory but since that number is tied to the transformer in question, even though i told her it wouldn't, then confirmed it.

Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-2193 seeekers
Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-1267 Prime
Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-6661 Double Dealer
Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-7900 Wingspan and Pounce

So i left with my seekers and prime for my son. Knowing my transformer release dates helped :)

Long story short, if you run into this and they don't want to sell it as they don't.. Go online and get the Item Number (DPCI). you see it when you click "More details or show details: at the bottom.

i did it on my phone, go to guest services and ask them to ring it up as that DPCI number

That should get you out the door.

Have a good day
Last edited by trunks2614 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
trunks2614
Mini-Con

Postby trunks2614 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 am

o.supreme wrote:

Go online and get the DPCI number from the webpage and tell customer service to use that to ring you up.

i actually posted the full target story a few posts above this if anyone is interested.

Call guest services or have them call guest services if you get to customer service and they still don't want to use the DPCI number due to inventory. Guest services will tell them it is ok.
Last edited by trunks2614 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
trunks2614
Mini-Con

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:52 am

Direct product links if those help.

Earthrise Prime: https://www.target.com/p/transformers-e ... A-78917034
Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-1267

Earthrise Doubledealer: https://www.target.com/p/transformers-g ... A-78917038
Item Number (DPCI): 087-16-6661

Those links also show different UPC values.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby trunks2614 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:54 am

Should of put those in there, good catch :)
trunks2614
Mini-Con

Postby SGMLordMirage » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:59 am

Sweet!
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster

Postby trunks2614 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:17 am

Also on the upc. i actually went there, telling the girl that astrotrain was the same price and the girl had asked did it have a different upc and it did and she wouldn't do it. Apparently those DPCI numbers are what they care about.

Worst case if after all of this you still have trouble, call target guest services, i did not know you could type in the DPCI until the girl that was helping me was talking to the guest service people. If you get any pushback, do what i did and tell them you are not leaving without it
trunks2614
Mini-Con

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:40 am

trunks2614 wrote:If you get any pushback, do what i did and tell them you are not leaving without it

I'm too worried they'd call my bluff. I mean, I love going to Target but I wouldn't want to live there, I gotta get home.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am

It's sad because I truly enjoy the experience of purchasing toys at B&M over purchasing online. Additionally I enjoy shopping at Target far more than Walmart. Less crowded, a bit more expensive to be sure, but the people in general are usually more pleasant, and at least have some semblance of self respect. However, when you get a jerk-ass Employee like I did the other day, so many positives go out the window, and I now know why I'm getting things online far more than I'd wish to.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:59 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Honestly, as much as I love going to B&M stores for picking up figures, generally it's the least successful way of hunting for them. I'd originally been trying to only pick up Studio Series in store because those designs are so hit and miss for me, but my local stores stopped restocking SS voyagers until Rampage is cleared out, and did the same thing with WFC, because they're trying to clear out all the Megatron and Siege Starscream figures. That's why I've been mostly just snagging the ones I really want (Doubledealer, Snapdragon, and SS Overload) online, because A) I can sometimes get really good deals (Overload and Snapdragon for $42, thank you sales and Target employee who messed up pricing), and B) I don't have to try and wait for other shoppers to clear out stock for stores to actually restock and maybe get the newest wave, and not wave 1.

Obviously though, going into stores is just as beneficial however, as I wouldn't have picked up ER Grapple otherwise because he didn't look that good online, but in person he looked pretty good (or possibly just tapped into my younger self's love of construction vehicles :lol: ).
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby trunks2614 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:17 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:
trunks2614 wrote:If you get any pushback, do what i did and tell them you are not leaving without it

I'm too worried they'd call my bluff. I mean, I love going to Target but I wouldn't want to live there, I gotta get home.

They wont call a bluff because it isn't one.

If you pull it up online, it will say purchase in store or that it can be shipped or that it is out of stock

If they give you trouble ask then to call guest services

Or call then yourself. The facts are on your side. IT's not that they don't want to help, they just don't want to put in the effort.

I would be surprised if you helping making their job easier by giving them the DPCI number and even offering to call guest services if they don't want to do the DPCI number for fear of it messing up their inventory. You will leave the store with the transformer you want.
trunks2614
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:51 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
...has it occurred to anyone else that with the Walmart thing Friday morning and some of the characters present in the leaked listings from a bit ago, we might be about to get a teaser of new ER molds before SDCC online (presumably the Bumblebee mold we all but know is coming)?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:23 pm

I got an email from Target that the new release date for my pre-ordered Doubledealer is today, so the strict-on-sale issue may have been addressed now.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
AcademyofDrX wrote:I got an email from Target that the new release date for my pre-ordered Doubledealer is today, so the strict-on-sale issue may have been addressed now.

Got mine as well. Wonder if they will actually start shipping them out today
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nemesis Primal wrote:...has it occurred to anyone else that with the Walmart thing Friday morning and some of the characters present in the leaked listings from a bit ago, we might be about to get a teaser of new ER molds before SDCC online (presumably the Bumblebee mold we all but know is coming)?

...That's a really good point. I'm fully expecting to see Netflix wave two, but I hadn't put 2 and 2 together about seeing new molds yet. And not just Bee, but maybe Cheetor and Elita-1 too. Now I'm getting excited for Friday...
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers STORMBRINGER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 2B (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers STORM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #17 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 17B NOV190599"
TRANSFORMERS #17 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON