This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sowndwave76 wrote:
LordBludgeon wrote:I cannot wait for my set to come in the mail! I pre-ordered as soon as they went live! I'm happy I at least managed to pre-order this set, but upset I missed out on Soundwave set. Again... Wal-Mart exclusives let me down. No Soundwave set, no Gigawatt. :'(

I'm looking forward to this as well...
And don't give up hope on Soundwave yet, but there's a chance you may have to check out a couple stores to find him. I mean, keep an online eye out, but I won't be surprised if I end up getting him at the nearby Walmart. If I see the Netflix Bumblebee, I'll probably get him too.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much yet, I'm sure the Soundwave set will make it's way to stores in the next couple months, just like Megs and Hotlink.

As for the two-pack, I don't really care about Ironhide. I have the Siege version and I really like him, and this version doesn't have a great alt mode. Prowl isn't perfect either, his doors could use "highway patrol" on them, his pelvis could use a little paint detailing to break up all the solid black, and he has Bluestreak's headsculpt. But the more I look at Prowl, the more I like him. His deco is otherwise very nice, I especially like the black detailing around the windows in alt mode. I don't have a Prowl in my collection, so I might get this set just for the Prowl (before the secondary market prices skyrocket, as Amazon exclusives tend to do).
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Image[/quote]
Why give him Smokescreen's head, when Prowl has his head? I call bs.

I still think if :TAKARATOMY: / :HASBRO: were smartER they would use CW Club Subcription Bluestreak's colors for this mold. I would so throw my money for that...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Tuned Agent wrote:But the more I look at Prowl, the more I like him. His deco is otherwise very nice, I especially like the black detailing around the windows in alt mode. I don't have a Prowl in my collection, so I might get this set just for the Prowl (before the secondary market prices skyrocket, as Amazon exclusives tend to do).

Dude, that's a good call. I don't think these ER figures are the best there will ever be, but taking in consideration both the past and what's been recently available, they're really pretty good, at least in terms of appearance.
I have one opened figure from the Siege line, so I can't really speak to transformation enjoyment, overall QC, etc., because I have very little personal frame of reference.
So maybe there are issues that will make it easy for some to pass on a lot of these ER figures.

But if you don't have a Prowl in your collection, I'd go for the 2 pack. Even though you like your Siege Ironhide, the ER version's bot mode is pretty on point. Not sure how you display your collection, but maybe have the Siege IH in alt mode since it's relatively unique, and have the ER IH in bot mode.

These are already overpriced imo. All of them. Yeah Ironhide's a large deluxe, so I'll call that a win.
But when all the other deluxes are $20+, assuming you already have your favorite character(s) it will sting quite a bit to have to buy any later on when getting them for original release price is either a hassle or just not likely. Wait for a sale and who knows if you'll get what you want.
I buy what I really like, but I can't imagine paying anywhere close to $30+ for one of these deluxes.
The average price for Siege Skywarp on the 'bay is $70 (& in most cases that's not including the shipping cost you're covering).

When Amazon runs dry, I'm betting the price for Prowl & Ironhide is $65-$80.
I'd bite now.
Oh, and don't forget you'll have until November to cancel if you change your mind.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Starseeker » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Today online I saw that a Walmart 7 miles from where I work had Airwave as being in stock and with a tag saying "pick up today." I excitedly went over there to find none on the shelves, but they had a bunch of pallets on the floor loaded with toy boxes ready for pack out.
I asked a guy that had an assistant manager tag on if someone could help me get the figure and showed him the webpage that showed in stock. The guy looked at me like he didn't want to be bothered and said, "see all these pallets? We're just unloading the truck. I don't know if it'll be here today or tomorrow, but if you check back tomorrow you'll probably find it, so thats why it says that."
If I really wanted to be a jerk, I would have asked for the store manager and demanded not to leave without the toy. But I took the high road and I'll check back tomorrow.
The service at these retailers is getting worse and worse though. Don't have it in your website that the figure can be picked up today and then have some wise guy tell you to come back tomorrow.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby o.supreme » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I had the same experience last weekend. There is something seriously screwed up with Walmarts website. If you go directly to it, you can't even find wave 2 deluxes, but if you look them up independently starting with Google for example,it says several stores in my area have them in stock, which is completely false.

They may be coming sooner than later, bit I'll be shocked if the first sighting is tomorrow. I thought for sure it would be last weekend being the beginning of the month, but was proved wrong. I had a lady tell me at one store thenext shipment of deluxe's was coming 8/12, another store said 8/14, but I think it could just be more siege Netflix....do all deluxe's have the same item number now? I can't remember....
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Yay! Doublecrosser - another neat Battlemaster for Hasbro to NOT put in stores anywhere for anybody to find! Yet more grist to feed the scalping websites and mess over collectors everywhere through utterly incompetent production and distribution! Whee, whee!
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby o.supreme » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:35 pm

Well since I cant find Slitherfang anywhere, I just went ahead and put together all the AIRLOCK Transformers I have so far, pretty cool, but now I realize my even more ambitious project (all the TR and Legends bases), will require more space. I finally have them, all, just working out the logistics of how I can display them all in base modes for photos down the line...
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I'm kinda cold on that Prowl is the problem. I'm not really into the head design as much as the Siege one.

It's actually Bluestreaks cartoon head design, not Prowl's: the "ear muffs" are missing. Payback for Siege Bluestreak reusing Prowl's head?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Triggerdick Megatron » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:08 am

Starseeker wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Sky Lynx is seriously an incredible figure, he is so much fun! And has so much play value!

Also, I put my engineering degree to good use and built a spaceport! Omega is currently buried in one of my upper shelves at the moment, otherwise he would be there too

Looks awesome, nicely done!
I have some designs in mind for a big Decepticon city/spaceport built around Trypticon/Overlord/Sky Shadow which incorporates these Earhrise guys once I get them. I'd also like to build a "pen" for the beast mode 'cons that factors into it somehow, but I'm still working on it in my head.

Yes, I'm absolutely loving Sky Lynx too. It has a lot of detail, so many modes and endless possibilities :)
Does anyone have a spare POTP Hun-Gurrr card?
Triggerdick Megatron
Minibot
Alt Mode: Action Master Megatron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:08 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I'm kinda cold on that Prowl is the problem. I'm not really into the head design as much as the Siege one.

It's actually Bluestreaks cartoon head design, not Prowl's: the "ear muffs" are missing. Payback for Siege Bluestreak reusing Prowl's head?

All that head talk remind me of a light custom I'm about to make. Turning Combiner Wars Prowl into CW Red Allert by painting his helmet black and using a Repro sheet of G1 Red Alert.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Starseeker » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:53 am

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
If anyone is looking to pre order Airwave, Gamestop has him listed for $19.99 with an arrival date of 8/24. I jumped on that after my experience at Walmart yesterday. Snagged Greasepit on Gamestop as well for the same price. Looks like they're more ahead of the curve than BBTS who has all these things listed as pre order for the last couple months with no change and they want to charge $2.00 more for a deluxe.
Easy decision for me to make about which route to go.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:12 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
I got very lucky this morning. Stopped by the local Target and found the big guy sitting there on the shelf. What a find! Cannot wait to pose him with the rest of my Titans I have. In addition, I picked up Slitherfang as well. Was hoping to see Sky Lynx but no luck.

SGM
Attachments
73D5D8A6-1518-413E-9980-A1135E431DF2.jpeg
46E18B8C-53F8-42C7-9013-096E456B4530.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:14 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
SGMLordMirage wrote:I got very lucky this morning. Stopped by the local Target and found the big guy sitting there on the shelf. What a find! Cannot wait to pose him with the rest of my Titans I have. In addition, I picked up Slitherfang as well. Was hoping to see Sky Lynx but no luck.

SGM

You're lucky, seems there's only one target in a large part of illinois that is carrying him :BANG_HEAD:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:22 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
I know, in the southern part of Missouri, seems between Springfield and Branson there is only two stores. For some that's more than what they have. When I was stationed in Virginia, shoot there was five Targets within 50 mille radius.
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:38 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

All that head talk remind me of a light custom I'm about to make. Turning Combiner Wars Prowl into CW Red Allert by painting his helmet black and using a Repro sheet of G1 Red Alert.

That sounds cool! And also very weird that Hasbro didn't think of first.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Firepower: 9

Postby o.supreme » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:40 am

I was wondering if someone would be willing to do a test for me. If you have a Target store that you know for sure has Slitherfang, can you check it against brickseek? DPCI 087-26-2641 . I want to know if the sites data is faulty, or is there really just none in the nearly hundreds of stores I've checked, many in CA, but also random locations across the is as well, people seem to be finding it pretty easy, but I've not seen one in person, not have I got a positive results on brickseek yet

Edit: Ok I did a search in SGMLordMirage's area of MO and they all came up negative, must be an error with brickseek. Oh well, at least I have my BBTS pre-order, who knows who that will be in stock though....

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:01 am

It's that simple."
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

IKR? A line where the main purpose is remolds and repaints, no Red Alert. Especially when Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are there.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:21 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

IKR? A line where the main purpose is remolds and repaints, no Red Alert. Especially when Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are there.
There was no CW Sideswipe.

Meanwhile, Hasbro CW Lightsteed is pretty close to Red Alert's colors as-is.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:47 am

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:There was no CW Sideswipe.

Uh? That's even worse! :shock:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:05 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I will say that most of the CW Autobots that I can remember weren't that great at all.
I've recently seen photos of CW Smokescreen and Hound, and they're nothing impressive.

But speaking of Sideswipe, now I'm kind of wishing Hastak was releasing an ER version.
I haven't been a fan of the battle-damaged paint apps, but he's one of my favorite Autobots.

Here's who I'm looking to get as of now:
Netflix Soundwave
Conehead 2-pack
Smokescreen
Prowl & Ironhide
Netflix Bumblebee

Maybe's:
Wheeljack
Bluestreak
Grapple
Sunstreaker (especially if we're not getting an ER Sideswipe)
Ratchet (if he's ever released)
Cliffjumper: I'm still on the fence even though I bought him (not opened yet)

I'm hoping sooner than later we get some word on both the Kingdom waves and the SS '86 Movie line...
That would definitely help me figure out what's going on with my "maybe" list.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:15 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:

The plan for CW Sideswipe was that Hasbro would have had Fun Pub release one instead of doing it themselves since they were making Fun Pub release Hasbro's unused leftover work at the time, but Fun Pub didn't get to it before Hasbro pulled the license from them. And it would have ended up being just a straight redeco of CW Breakdown with no new head since Hasbro made Breakdown's head able to work for both him and Sideswipe without the need of a new one.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:26 am

Well, my Target definitely did a reset of the toy section as the Transformers area was pretty full. Picked up Scorponok and now I can cancel my Amazon pre-order. They also had bikes in stock so my god-daughter is getting the Spider-Man bike she's been asking for. Now I just gotta figure out where the heck I'm gonna display Scorponok...
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:35 am

aronjlove wrote:Well, my Target definitely did a reset of the toy section as the Transformers area was pretty full. Picked up Scorponok and now I can cancel my Amazon pre-order. They also had bikes in stock so my god-daughter is getting the Spider-Man bike she's been asking for. Now I just gotta figure out where the heck I'm gonna display Scorponok...

ugh, everyone on here talking 'bout their local target having scorponok, and the nearest store to me that has one is 200+ miles away (I live in chicago-land) :BANG_HEAD:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby aronjlove » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:Well, my Target definitely did a reset of the toy section as the Transformers area was pretty full. Picked up Scorponok and now I can cancel my Amazon pre-order. They also had bikes in stock so my god-daughter is getting the Spider-Man bike she's been asking for. Now I just gotta figure out where the heck I'm gonna display Scorponok...

ugh, everyone on here talking 'bout their local target having scorponok, and the nearest store to me that has one is 200+ miles away (I live in chicago-land) :BANG_HEAD:

That's how it was with the Seekers when they first dropped. Scorponok surprised me as there was a couple on the shelf plus a lot of Earthrise, both Voyager and Deluxe. This is my first city bot so I had to grab him.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:08 pm

aronjlove wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

That's how it was with the Seekers when they first dropped. Scorponok surprised me as there was a couple on the shelf plus a lot of Earthrise, both Voyager and Deluxe. This is my first city bot so I had to grab him.

Well, that's the thing, the seekers are being sold at every store, but it looks like only 1 out of every few districts is gonna stock scorponok right now, so they have fewer stores to spread their volume out to, so it makes sense that the stores that are gonna get it would get a couple

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON