This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:25 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Emerje wrote:It's not terrible, but it looks more like he's playing with a dog than fighting a rival.

Emerje

Those are my exact words when comparing TR Tryp to T30 Metroplex.... But all that aside, Hopefully someone comes through with a scaled down PotP Predaking for that reason. I have the Taikongzahns scaled down CW Dev and it is great. UW/CW Dev is a perfect fit for Siege Omega but the scaled down Dev fits perfect with all the other combiners. I'd like to see someone do the same for PotP Predaking. Though I'll still keep my PotP one in the vein hope that someday we will get an 18 inch Titan Class Raiden... (I know, in my dreams).
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:39 am

You guys all take size way too seriously. Watch that episode -- Wheelie is taller than one of the Predacons, then when Predaking kicks the lynx they're almost exactly at toy proportions, then Sky Lynx is either much much taller than Predaking or alternatively the perspective is all screwy. Fans have a right to complain about every microscopic little thing but we're living in the golden age right now!
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Notimus Crime » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:52 am

Motto: "Independence is the truth of every responsive creature"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
AcademyofDrX wrote:You guys all take size way too seriously. Watch that episode -- Wheelie is taller than one of the Predacons, then when Predaking kicks the lynx they're almost exactly at toy proportions, then Sky Lynx is either much much taller than Predaking or alternatively the perspective is all screwy. Fans have a right to complain about every microscopic little thing but we're living in the golden age right now!

NO! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I GET CONSTRUCTICONS WHO ARE IN THE CORRECT SCALE WITH ULTRA MAGNUS! THIS SCALE!

I'm joking of course I do understand concerns of scale and do not fault people for wanting things to be closer in scale to how they were typically depicted in the cartoon. One of the reasons I bought siege Prime is that I wanted a Prime that scales better with everyone else than my POTP Optimus and I'm still waiting for Voyager/Leader scale Dinobots (which hopefully the Studio Series 86 leaks signify us actually getting) but sometimes I think people can get a little ridiculous with it.
This transforming robot is in no way shape or form Optimus Prime
Notimus Crime
Micromaster
Watch Notimus Crime on YouTube
Alt Mode: Blue and red truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby sol magnus » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:46 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
So I found a video about swapping heads on Prowl - it's Seige Prowl to Combiner Wars Prowl, but it will obviously work for Siege Prowl to Earthrise Prowl, which is my interest and therefore on topic -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA7y9XIrWyc
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:57 am

Emerje wrote:So I Transformed Dirge for the first time last night and there's something that annoys me about the Coneheads transformation that I haven't seen people talk about. If you haven't noticed yet the mold has new leg panels on the shins giving them bigger knee pads which is a surprising amount of cartoon accuracy I hadn't noticed until I had them in hand. Problem is the new knee pads don't fit under the "skirt" in jet mode like they do for the original Seeker. Instead you have to leave the panel slightly open and have the pads on the outside of the skirt. They're only being held in place with friction from the pin joint and nothing else. Really feels like an oversight when designing, seems like they could have found a way for that little nub that locks the panel in place catch in both modes. It isn't a huge issue now, but I just hope we don't end up with loose pin joints that will cause that panel to constantly fall open in jet mode in the future.

I don't think it will be too big of an issue unless you transform them a lot and use stands for display in jet mode (or fly them around in your hands while making jet and pew-pew noises). If you are just using a shelf or table for display, the knee pads are supporting all the weight of the figure so they won't be an issue in those cases.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:29 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
sol magnus wrote:So I found a video about swapping heads on Prowl - it's Seige Prowl to Combiner Wars Prowl, but it will obviously work for Siege Prowl to Earthrise Prowl, which is my interest and therefore on topic -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA7y9XIrWyc

Awesome! It should be no big deal to swap Earthrise Prowl's head for the Siege Prowl head. That way, I can have a more accurate earth mode Prowl for my collection. Earthrise Bluestreak can, of course, keep his already Bluestreak animation accurate head. Earthrise Smokescreen will inherit the more screen accurate looking shoulder cannons from Siege/Selects Smokescreen. Again, Earthrise Bluestreak can keep his own stock shoulder cannons, as they're more animation accurate already.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby Starseeker » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:48 am

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Here is where I am with my city/spaceport. So far 4 Slitherfangs have come in handy connecting the Earthrise guys. I'm excited to add Airwave to this soon. I really enjoy the base building from TR and this line.
Attachments
20200825_134657.jpg
20200825_133358.jpg
20200825_133435.jpg
20200825_133452.jpg
20200825_133514.jpg
Starseeker
Vehicon
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby sol magnus » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Black Roritchi revealed on PULSE.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
Endurance: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:24 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That is some epic base building!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:35 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
That looks great! How much space are you using? My Scorponok got here today, I can't wait to get home and mess with him.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Starseeker » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:That looks great! How much space are you using? My Scorponok got here today, I can't wait to get home and mess with him.

Thank you! I'm real excited about it.
My table, as fully extended like this is about 5 1/4 feet long and about 3 1/4 feet wide. Trypticon in city mode is 3 feet across, so the extra length of the table is great as it leaves room to keep extending out from the tips where Overlord and Sky Shadow are.
I'd like to somehow construct a pen area for the beast mode guys that will be part of this as well.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

New English Video Review of Transformers Earthrise Bluestreak

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, and YouTube toy reviewer, PrimeVsPrime has done a new video review! His subject this time? Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak!

Bluestreak is the third use of the mold, following in retail Smokescreen, and Prowl from the Amazon exclusive Autobot Alliance two pack.

It is still unclear what the release method for Earthrise Bluestreak will be at time of writing with current rumours pointing to Walgreens exclusive in the USA

We have embedded the review below for your convenience:

What do you think of Bluestreak? Will you be adding him to your collection? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It seems like if you want to use the radar dish you'll have the hand gun loose or vice-versa. I honestly thought the dish was for robot mode.

Emerje wrote:So I Transformed Dirge for the first time last night and there's something that annoys me about the Coneheads transformation that I haven't seen people talk about. If you haven't noticed yet the mold has new leg panels on the shins giving them bigger knee pads which is a surprising amount of cartoon accuracy I hadn't noticed until I had them in hand. Problem is the new knee pads don't fit under the "skirt" in jet mode like they do for the original Seeker. Instead you have to leave the panel slightly open and have the pads on the outside of the skirt. They're only being held in place with friction from the pin joint and nothing else. Really feels like an oversight when designing, seems like they could have found a way for that little nub that locks the panel in place catch in both modes. It isn't a huge issue now, but I just hope we don't end up with loose pin joints that will cause that panel to constantly fall open in jet mode in the future.

In other news, my Scorponok shipped from Amazon. They're saying it'll arrive next Monday, but I think it'll be here sooner like how my Sky Lynx originally said this Friday, but showed up yesterday.

Emerje

I mentioned it in my video review. What's funny is in the instructions one panel shows the knee pads over the codpiece, the other shows it under. Obivously there's no way for it to fit under.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Man I already have all 3 of the Siege Datsuns (plus Barricade) but the Earthrise ones look really good to me.

If I do get them then it would actually make Barricade standout compared to the rest of them, I presume that Barricade isn't getting an Earthrise version.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Tuned Agent » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Deadput wrote:Man I already have all 3 of the Siege Datsuns (plus Barricade) but the Earthrise ones look really good to me.

If I do get them then it would actually make Barricade standout compared to the rest of them, I presume that Barricade isn't getting an Earthrise version.

IIRC, there was a listing found for a Netflix Barricade along with the wave 2 deluxes and Cheetor, so he'll probably be in Netflix wave 3. It's anyone's guess which mold he'll use though.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Praxiusprime77 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:16 pm

I found this on YouTube

Praxiusprime77
Mini-Con

Postby 1984forever » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:36 pm

I’m thinking Bluestreak is going to be a Walgreens exclusive because I just ordered one from Hong Kong. I ordered him from the same seller who had those early Walgreens Wreck-Gars back in August of 2018.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:11 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
1984forever wrote:I’m thinking Bluestreak is going to be a Walgreens exclusive because I just ordered one from Hong Kong. I ordered him from the same seller who had those early Walgreens Wreck-Gars back in August of 2018.

That seems to be the consensus so far. Walgreens exclusives come in normal packaging, the online community is pretty much the only ones aware that one toy each year is an exclusive (in the U.S. at least). Still no packaging seen yet for Thrust.

I'm hoping Thrust and Runabout are normal Wave 4 Earthrise releases, just not sure whats left as far as Map pieces. I know some people are saying there is no wave 4, but Hasbro confirmed it themselves.

https://static.seibertron.com/images/ne ... 38e9af.jpg

If the plan has changed, It would behoove them I think to have announced that at some point.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Praxiusprime77 wrote:I found this on YouTube
Wrong thread. That's a Selects figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Courage: 8

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
o.supreme wrote:I'm hoping Thrust and Runabout are normal Wave 4 Earthrise releases, just not sure whats left as far as Map pieces. I know some people are saying there is no wave 4, but Hasbro confirmed it themselves.

https://static.seibertron.com/images/ne ... 38e9af.jpg

If the plan has changed, It would behoove them I think to have announced that at some point.

People aren't saying there is no wave 4, they're saying there's no longer a wave 4. I wouldn't really expect them to announce a plan change, It's pretty rare for them to announce cancellations, they tend to hope people don't notice. That's the sort of thing that they might say in an interview or a Q&A session, not an announcement. It's very likely that the un-battle damaged tape player Soundwave, Bumblebee and Elita 1 were intended for Earthrise wave 4, but ended up in the Netflix line instead. We're heading into September and wave 2 Deluxe still hasn't been released yet, we're probably a long way from wave 3 and Kingdom is supposed to launch in December. Blame it on COVID, there just isn't enough time without more delays.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:45 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
It would be interesting to know what was originally planned for Earthrise Wave 4. I can definitely see another full Deluxe Class wave consisting of Netflix Bumblebee and Elita-1, Runabout, and maybe someone like Rathcet or Tracks to fill things up. The Voyagers could have been Netflix Soundwave and Thrust. Three leaders for Earthrise may have always been the intention, but since Astrotrain was shared with the 5th Wave of Siege, maybe someone like Galvatron or Earth Mode Ultra Magnus was supposed to be in Earthrise proper instead of held for Kingdom.

What I can't figure out is what would have been in the smaller size classes, Micromasters and Battle Masters. The Micromasters could have been anything, really. There are so many more yet to do. I'm hoping we get another bundle of them, even if they're retools and repaints, in the Selects line in the future. At the very least, I want a proper Decepticon "Overair" for Airwave and likewise the original Micromaster equivalent partners with new names for Selects Greasepit and Hothouse. I love posing Earthrise Ironworks with Siege Irontread. It's a nice way to have the new and old together, like having your G1 cake and eating it too, lol! It's also anyone's guess with the Battle Masters. Hasbro and Takare Tomy really just seemed to give up on them with Earthrise. We got three new molds, and two direct rereleases from Siege. Nothing was even repainted! Siege got at least 7 or so unique Battle Master molds. Will anything in Kingdom even come with the blast effect parts from Siege and Earthrise? That would suck to lose out on those next year.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:51 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Oh, I hope Bluestreak isn't a Walgreens exclusive. I had to go to eBay to get the last Walgreens excluive. i can never find them around here!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Firepower: 4

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:17 am

Wolfman Jake wrote:It would be interesting to know what was originally planned for Earthrise Wave 4. I can definitely see another full Deluxe Class wave consisting of Netflix Bumblebee and Elita-1, Runabout, and maybe someone like Rathcet or Tracks to fill things up. The Voyagers could have been Netflix Soundwave and Thrust. Three leaders for Earthrise may have always been the intention, but since Astrotrain was shared with the 5th Wave of Siege, maybe someone like Galvatron or Earth Mode Ultra Magnus was supposed to be in Earthrise proper instead of held for Kingdom.

We can probably make some guesses based on wave 4 of Siege, the original final wave before the partial wave 5 intended for ER was tacked on. The wave 4 Battle Master would probably have been one of these guys if not both. The Micromasters are unknown, though it's possible there wasn't one since it's likely Siege wave 5 was meant to be ER wave 1 pushing everything back and then just repacking other figures for wave 4 instead of wave 3. Deluxe could have easily been Bumblebee, Elita 1, (battle damaged version for Netflix) and probably Ratchet since it's strange to do such extensive retooling for exclusives. Voyager would be Earth Soundwave, I suspect Netflix would have probably gotten Earth Soundblaster instead since SB played a role in the series. Soundwave probably would have been packed with Apeface who I'm thinking was intended for ER wave 2 with Snapdragon. There was no wave 4 Leader in Siege so it'd probably be the same for ER. For that matter Astrotrain was intended for ER so there probably wasn't originally a wave 3 in Siege meaning no other Leaders after Doubledealer, that's 3 Leaders per line (Siege: Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, GU Optimus Prime. Earthrise: Optimus Prime, Astrotrain, Doubledealer. Kingdom: Galvatron, Beast Megatron, Earth Magnus plus ER Prime repack).

If my guess is right then the only thing losing wave 4 has cost us is two Battle Masters (Boo!), battle damaged Bumblebee and Elita 1 (meh), and Earth Soundblaster (extra large BOO!).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 am

To be fair, we could get earth soundblaster as Selects or a future wave of Netflix
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:59 am

ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair, we could get earth soundblaster as Selects or a future wave of Netflix

This is true, though I feel like he'd be getting too far from his Netflix appearance to show up in another wave. Then again nobody ever said we're only getting three waves, we're getting two this year and the Earthrise series probably wont even be on Netflix until late next year. Maybe two waves per series, so six total? Or maybe they'll just keep going until Walmart gets tired of it.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr C Laughter Image Comics 2023 1123IM810 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR239178 (CA) Marz (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr A Image Comics 0124IM258 305A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200813 9B (CA) Williams (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr B ID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON