This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:06 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Tuned Agent wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:But man when's the last time there has been such an obvious candidate for shelfwarming?
Grapple?

And if it's too soon to call it Grapple, can we say Siege Megatron/35th anniversary Megatron?
Granted, I haven't looked at Walmart in a while because of obvious circumstances, but last time I was there, they still had a mountain of Megatrons. Don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to release 2 similar versions of the same mold around the same time.

And then release the mold again in the Netflix line. And again in Earthrise....

Honestly, ER Megs better not be in the same wave as the Quintesson Judge, because I think they're both going to shelfwarm.

Yeah...about that...What do you think wave 3 is? :lol:

*checks TFWiki*

:shock:

... I guess I shouldn't count on seeing Kingdom's wave 1 voyagers then. :HEADHURTS:

If Shockwave's anything to go by, I wouldn't expect to see whatever the line AFTER Kingdom's first wave :HEADHURTS:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:10 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I don't trust my local distribution. I had to preorder my two most wanted, Snapdragon and Arcee, from BBTS.
Snapdragon is in my Pile Of Loot. Now I only need Arcee.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Wow....

I'm feelin more exciting about this than Kingdom.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby o.supreme » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Ok, so I just noticed Pulse and Walmart pushed back deluxe wave 2 to October, this is just ridiculous. There's no way Kingdom toys are coming out in December, unless certain ER toys just get skipped entirely, which would make me very upset.

I still have wave 2 on pre-order at Target which shows anytime between now and 9/14, but I'm not holding my breath.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby adamage1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 pm

o.supreme wrote:Ok, so I just noticed Pulse and Walmart pushed back deluxe wave 2 to October, this is just ridiculous. There's no way Kingdom toys are coming out in December, unless certain ER toys just get skipped entirely, which would make me very upset.

I still have wave 2 on pre-order at Target which shows anytime between now and 9/14, but I'm not holding my breath.

You do all understand that between the pandemic and subsequent months-long lockdowns and the upcoming U.S. Presidential election—that by all accounts will be primarily done via mail-in voting—the supply chain and shipping/mailing industry has been deeply affected, causing delays and frustration pretty much worldwide, right? Companies are doing what they can, but you have to cut them some slack.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:31 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Nemesis Primal wrote:This whole situation is just Siege Springer and Thundercracker all over again, and it's going to make Megatron and Starscream shelfwarm AGAIN. #-o

It's amazing how poorly that all turned out with the Siege Voyager figures. Optimus Prime, Springer, and Soundwave were so scarce, while Megatron absolutely flooded shelves along with Thundercracker. Starscream is the only figure that reached, but didn't exceed, reasonable saturation in the market.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Starseeker » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:08 am

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
adamage1 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Ok, so I just noticed Pulse and Walmart pushed back deluxe wave 2 to October, this is just ridiculous. There's no way Kingdom toys are coming out in December, unless certain ER toys just get skipped entirely, which would make me very upset.

You do all understand that between the pandemic and subsequent months-long lockdowns and the upcoming U.S. Presidential election—that by all accounts will be primarily done via mail-in voting—the supply chain and shipping/mailing industry has been deeply affected, causing delays and frustration pretty much worldwide, right? Companies are doing what they can, but you have to cut them some slack.

Using "the pandemic" as an excuse in September is not valid at this point. We are wellllll into this thing and most companies have adapted very well. Things are moving out there. Trucks are all over the highways, delivering daily. Items which were at first hard to get, have now been stocked in stores for some time. I've had zero issue receiving things in a timely manner from Amazon, or from people I've bought from on ebay. I even just recently got my spy patrol from a toy place in NYC (the epicenter of this thing) and it only took a day to get to me. Not sure what the election has to do with the price of tea in China.
Bottom line, is they've been cut enough slack. The issues with Target and Walmart have been well documented by a lot of us here. They have been dropping the ball, plain and simple. At some point, excuses have to stop and normalcy has to resume.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:36 am

"The supply chain is fine, there are more deliveries than ever!!" Um, I think that's the point. Even with the ongoing adjustment to the new normal, this is still literally unprecedented.

As an aside, I think the delays are probably more due to international challenges than US domestic ones, but that's basically uninformed speculation. I'm not sure there's much value in trying to figure it out.

Delays happen all the time, you'll get your figures soon enough. Settle down, bro. Play with the wave 1 deluxes in the interim.

The Christmas retail season is responsible for a ridiculous percentage of toy sales, and while sales sorting the pandemic have been strong, no one is sure what the shopping season will look like with some physical retailers likely to be restricted. Hasbro has much bigger concerns right now than when we get our Arcees.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:52 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
AcademyofDrX wrote:"The supply chain is fine, there are more deliveries than ever!!" Um, I think that's the point. Even with the ongoing adjustment to the new normal, this is still literally unprecedented.

As an aside, I think the delays are probably more due to international challenges than US domestic ones, but that's basically uninformed speculation. I'm not sure there's much value in trying to figure it out.

Delays happen all the time, you'll get your figures soon enough. Settle down, bro. Play with the wave 1 deluxes in the interim.

The Christmas retail season is responsible for a ridiculous percentage of toy sales, and while sales sorting the pandemic have been strong, no one is sure what the shopping season will look like with some physical retailers likely to be restricted. Hasbro has much bigger concerns right now than when we get our Arcees.

This is what I think is most likely, if they had the stock already, they could kick it out of whatever warehouse they had it in (my tf orders have come from texas, pennsylvania, you name it, all over the place), all the orders are in their servers after all, so I think it's more they got delayed somewhere outside the US, and beyond targets control
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby sol magnus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:41 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Got my Snapdragon today at Target in White Marsh, MD - a 'local" target not normally in my area of travel.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:51 am

sol magnus wrote:Got my Snapdragon today at Target in White Marsh, MD - a 'local" target not normally in my area of travel.

He is such a good figure. And an undocumented feature is Snapdragon's ability to turn into a prison shank for Scorponok :lol: :lol: :lol:

aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby o.supreme » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:08 pm

adamage1 wrote:You do all understand that between the pandemic and subsequent months-long lockdowns and the upcoming U.S. Presidential election—that by all accounts will be primarily done via mail-in voting—the supply chain and shipping/mailing industry has been deeply affected, causing delays and frustration pretty much worldwide, right? Companies are doing what they can, but you have to cut them some slack.

I'm more excited for what's left of Earthrise right now than for Kingdom, most people are the opposite though. I just want ER to have a proper finish, get all it's releases out properly, and not shoved aside, delayed, *absent* from most stores in the US *cough* TR Wave 5 *cough*, and showing up at discount chains accessible to even less, just so the next thing can come along. The expected date for Kingdom to start showing up is the end of this year. I really don't care much, but I'm just trying to get ahead of the rage that's going to ensue when these toys don't appear at that time.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
o.supreme wrote:
adamage1 wrote:You do all understand that between the pandemic and subsequent months-long lockdowns and the upcoming U.S. Presidential election—that by all accounts will be primarily done via mail-in voting—the supply chain and shipping/mailing industry has been deeply affected, causing delays and frustration pretty much worldwide, right? Companies are doing what they can, but you have to cut them some slack.

I'm more excited for what's left of Earthrise right now than for Kingdom, most people are the opposite though. I just want ER to have a proper finish, get all it's releases out properly, and not shoved aside, delayed, *absent* from most stores in the US *cough* TR Wave 5 *cough*, and showing up at discount chains accessible to even less, just so the next thing can come along. The expected date for Kingdom to start showing up is the end of this year. I really don't care much, but I'm just trying to get ahead of the rage that's going to ensue when these toys don't appear at that time.

I'm fully anticipating 1 of 2 scenarios right now:

1) Wave 2 and wave 3 come out simultaneously and it's rush to grab 2 waves at once. Or

2) TLK all over again: wave 1 is the wave, wave 2 peeters in late in the year, wave 3 ends up at Ross, anything else ends up exclusive or just disappears for the most part.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 pm

I am genuinely conflicted on Arcee. I got her half-off, so I can't complain about much, but...

The hoverboard has a weirdly complex mechanism which, as far as I can tell, is only there so she can transform without removing it. I would rather they had used those parts to hide the car seats and windshield at the front of the board, maybe to reveal guns or a canard. The wheels of course fold in, but I would rather they had tilted out to look like VTOL turbines. Most of all, though, where are the COMBAT ports? I get not making Arcee COMBAT compatible, but they could have made up for it by loading the board's underside with 5mm connectors. Aside from those complaints, my only real disappointnent is how much her face looks like porcelain.

The action figure itself feels like a sturdier version of an MMC design, which is a compliment.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby o.supreme » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:10 pm

According to the Siege Cartoon, Arcee is weapon Compatible ;) . Also, I think this is a first, did you import ER Arcee from overseas, or did you actually find her in a store?

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:23 pm

o.supreme wrote:According to the Siege Cartoon, Arcee is weapon Compatible ;) . Also, I think this is a first, did you import ER Arcee from overseas, or did you actually find her in a store?

I preordered her from Target many, many months ago. Snapdragon came a couple of days ago, Arcee and Airwave today
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby o.supreme » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:25 pm

Dr. Caelus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:According to the Siege Cartoon, Arcee is weapon Compatible ;) . Also, I think this is a first, did you import ER Arcee from overseas, or did you actually find her in a store?

I preordered her from Target many, many months ago. Snapdragon came a couple of days ago, Arcee and Airwave today

Really? That is some news level stuff right there. I pre-ordered them from Target as well, same timeframe. I haven't received a shipping notice. But that is excellent news to hear.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Sorry for the poor quality pics.

IMG_20200903_163259847.jpg

IMG_20200903_163316525.jpg

IMG_20200903_163324288.jpg

IMG_20200903_163331283.jpg

IMG_20200903_163349155.jpg
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:41 pm

15991656196503499978044880696112.jpg

15991660550168749947777146058795.jpg

15991665946037612544860001421679.jpg
Last edited by Dr. Caelus on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dr. Caelus wrote:

Apeface jetmode Inferior
Snapdragon jetmode Superior
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:59 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:

Apeface jetmode Inferior

Robot mode as well. Beast mode I'm torn. Apeface's beast mode might be more fun.
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Dr. Caelus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:

Apeface jetmode Inferior

Robot mode as well. Beast mode I'm torn. Apeface's beast mode might be more fun.
Yeah, I gotta give it to Apeface in beast mode. If nothing else, just the actual ape face. But overall he seems to be more coherent and well-designed. Like the ape mode was the primary focus of the designers and the other modes depended on it, whereas with Snapdragon the beast mode is kinda jumbled and looks like an afterthought.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Target has Received their Initial Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxe stock

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Dr. Caelus just reported having received Transformers Earthrise Arcee from Target. That means their initial stock from Hasbro has come in and they are fulfilling orders. It is unknown if some of this initial stock is also going to be distributed to stores. But for everyone hoping for more Earhtrise on the shelves, this is a good sign that they are on their way. Dr Caelus also left us with a small review of the figure along with some images, showing that they now have the figure.

Dr. Caelus wrote:I am genuinely conflicted on Arcee. I got her half-off, so I can't complain about much, but...

The hoverboard has a weirdly complex mechanism which, as far as I can tell, is only there so she can transform without removing it. I would rather they had used those parts to hide the car seats and windshield at the front of the board, maybe to reveal guns or a canard. The wheels of course fold in, but I would rather they had tilted out to look like VTOL turbines. Most of all, though, where are the COMBAT ports? I get not making Arcee COMBAT compatible, but they could have made up for it by loading the board's underside with 5mm connectors. Aside from those complaints, my only real disappointnent is how much her face looks like porcelain.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:37 pm

And here my Arcee order on Amazon has been pushed back to October 16th. It's a real gamble lately, deciding who to order from. I think I'm just going to preorder from every website and cancel whoever doesn't get their stock first... :twisted:
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:

Apeface jetmode Inferior

Yeah, I gotta give it to Apeface in beast mode. If nothing else, just the actual ape face. But overall he seems to be more coherent and well-designed. Like the ape mode was the primary focus of the designers and the other modes depended on it, whereas with Snapdragon the beast mode is kinda jumbled and looks like an afterthought.

Having him in hand, I don't think it's bad per say, more, inelegant, the transition from waist to torso is pretty jarring, but other than that, I'd say it's pretty good, but I will say that the focus of snapdragon seems to be the jet mode as it's glorious
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210491 2B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #6 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 DEC190653 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers STORMBRINGER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 2B (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers STORM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200726 4A (CA) Fullerton"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BEASTS #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221564 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221597 2A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON