This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:25 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
sol magnus wrote:You'd be much better off swapping a wheel from Smokescreen.

Might do, would be easier. But then I wouldn't be able to head-swap so...six of one, half dozen of the other, I guess.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:52 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Might do, would be easier. But then I wouldn't be able to head-swap so...six of one, half dozen of the other, I guess.

Point of note, Siege Prowl's wheels go the opposite direction from ER. The peg is on the wheel and slots into a spot on the shoulder instead of being hollow and slotting onto a spoke.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:00 am

King Kuuga wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Point of note, Siege Prowl's wheels go the opposite direction from ER. The peg is on the wheel and slots into a spot on the shoulder instead of being hollow and slotting onto a spoke.

Gotcha. Thanks.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner

Postby sol magnus » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:05 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

I got an extra Prowl for 5 bucks to do my head swap. Sorry about your wheel.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm

sol magnus wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Eh, it happens. I'd just be less frustrated if I could send it back to Amazon for a new one.

How does Prowl look with the head swap? I'm not definitely committed to doing it, but I might keep an eye out if it looks worth the effort.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner

Postby sol magnus » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Eh, it happens. I'd just be less frustrated if I could send it back to Amazon for a new one.

How does Prowl look with the head swap? I'm not definitely committed to doing it, but I might keep an eye out if it looks worth the effort.

I posted it a couple pages back as well as in the customizations thread. Shouldn't be too far back. Don't want to spam.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:57 pm

sol magnus wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

I posted it a couple pages back as well as in the customizations thread. Shouldn't be too far back. Don't want to spam.

Not a problem. I can go take a look. ;)^
WeatherManNX01
Combiner

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Can someone drop in a direct link to that thread? I'm planning to do this customization and want to make sure I don't damage the head. I've read it's a tight fit and don't want to apply force if I should split it open and re-glue instead.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:14 pm

I got my two-pack yesterday and I enjoy Ironhide a lot more than I thought I would. I'm grumpy about the feet sticking out of the back, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I don't mind the shield either, I just stick it on his back. They made a lot of compromises working from the Siege base, but they're not disqualifying. Honestly, turning parts-forming into a neat play feature is the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.
Last edited by AcademyofDrX on Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby sol magnus » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:16 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:Can someone drop in a direct link to that thread? I'm planning to do this customization and want to make sure I don't damage the head. I've read it's a tight fit and don't want to apply force if I should split it open and re-glue instead.

It's a tight fit, but it fits. No need to split anything. I had more trouble getting the Eartrise head off than getting the Siege head on.

Still on the last page -

awesome-pictures-and-poses-thread-post-customs-in-customizations-forum--t80180s11850.php
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:20 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:Yeah, my Ironhide/Prowl set got delayed to Nov. 23 to Dec. 4. Well, there's still a better chance of Amazon fulfilling their delayed figures than, say, Walmart or even Target. I did get Fasttrack and Runamuck from Target yesterday (haven't opened them yet) and Tigertracks is supposed to arrive from Pulse today so I'm not hurting for new things.

Emerje

Happened to me too. What really gets me is all the people who got theirs just to sell them on eBay. Those sets could've gone to people who really wanted them, like us.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Wave 3? I'm still waiting for Wave 2 for Smokescreen.

Guess I gotta pick him up at the comic store instead...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Earthrise datsun confession time: After complaining how hollow and ugly the legs looked in the original photos and reveals when Hasbro forgot to put the flaps down; I just looked over at Smokescreen and Prowl on my self and yep, I forgot to put the flaps down. :BANG_HEAD:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:39 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Earthrise datsun confession time: After complaining how hollow and ugly the legs looked in the original photos and reveals when Hasbro forgot to put the flaps down; I just looked over at Smokescreen and Prowl on my self and yep, I forgot to put the flaps down. :BANG_HEAD:

And they're packed like that anyway, which confuses me when doing the first transformation.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner

Postby aronjlove » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:44 pm

WeatherManNX01 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Earthrise datsun confession time: After complaining how hollow and ugly the legs looked in the original photos and reveals when Hasbro forgot to put the flaps down; I just looked over at Smokescreen and Prowl on my self and yep, I forgot to put the flaps down. :BANG_HEAD:

And they're packed like that anyway, which confuses me when doing the first transformation.

Currently loving and hating that flap. Smokescreen is fine but Bluestreak has a slightly loose flap on the right foot that occasionally pops off during transformation. I get why Hasbro made them but I also don't mind the hollowness and wouldn't mind them not existing.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I saw wave 2 once last week here in town, and the only one left is Airwave. I'm glad I picked up Arcee now, I have a feeling I won't be seeing anymore ER deluxes from later waves anytime soon. I also stopped at Ross and found some Siege Ultra Magnus toys and 1 Siege Astrotrain for $18. I'm tempted to get that Astrotrain, even though I don't care for the colors or the extra kibble.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Currently loving and hating that flap. Smokescreen is fine but Bluestreak has a slightly loose flap on the right foot that occasionally pops off during transformation. I get why Hasbro made them but I also don't mind the hollowness and wouldn't mind them not existing.

Is it just me, or do they not make that big of a difference?

Rodimus Prime wrote:I saw wave 2 once last week here in town, and the only one left is Airwave. I'm glad I picked up Arcee now, I have a feeling I won't be seeing anymore ER deluxes from later waves anytime soon. I also stopped at Ross and found some Siege Ultra Magnus toys and 1 Siege Astrotrain for $18. I'm tempted to get that Astrotrain, even though I don't care for the colors or the extra kibble.

For $18 you can use the money you save to buy paint if that's your thing, you can also sell the extra bits online. $18 for a leader is a steal.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby aronjlove » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:59 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Is it just me, or do they not make that big of a difference?

I don't think they do. Some poses make it so the flaps don't cover much at all.

Does anyone here who owns ER Prime also own the little Thrilling 30 Prime? I'm wondering if that Prime is small enough to fit in ER Prime's trailer? I'm hoping Kingdom Prime is but I'm also tempted to get the T30 if he fits but only if he fits.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:38 pm

aronjlove wrote:Does anyone here who owns ER Prime also own the little Thrilling 30 Prime? I'm wondering if that Prime is small enough to fit in ER Prime's trailer? I'm hoping Kingdom Prime is but I'm also tempted to get the T30 if he fits but only if he fits.

Yep, CW Pipes does (same mold). Too tall with the gun pegged in though
20201105_191415.jpg
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby aronjlove » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:45 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:Does anyone here who owns ER Prime also own the little Thrilling 30 Prime? I'm wondering if that Prime is small enough to fit in ER Prime's trailer? I'm hoping Kingdom Prime is but I'm also tempted to get the T30 if he fits but only if he fits.

Yep, CW Pipes does (same mold). Too tall with the gun pegged in though
20201105_191415.jpg

Nice, thanks!
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby aronjlove » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:47 am

After the shenanigans with the Paradron Pack, I didn't believe Amazon about the Autobot clones. Then I woke up this morning with shipping confirmation and my account charged. Nice!
Screenshot 2020-11-06 084615.png

This almost makes up for my Prowl/Ironhide combo being pushed back. Almost.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I just got Runamuck from Amazon. The **** UPS driver threw him at my front door. He then ran back to his truck and drove off before I made it outside to yell at him. At least there was no damage to the box or the figure.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Anyone know why they keep switching the names Bluestreak to Silverstreak and vice-versa?

Anyway, I love that figure and it's different enough from the Siege version.

16046862918276051329630922623580.jpg

16046860040376888111565623863257.jpg

I'm surprised to see the Siege being bigger than the ER. It's hard to tell from the pictures but it shows. The ER is also 3 grams lighter than the Siege.

Most likely a scale thing rather than budget cuts I guess.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
-Kanrabat- wrote:Anyone know why they keep switching the names Bluestreak to Silverstreak and vice-versa?
Trademark.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Anyone know why they keep switching the names Bluestreak to Silverstreak and vice-versa?
Trademark.

That applies to most name changes, really. Bluestreak however represents one of the rare cases Hasbro actually got the name back. Shockwave is another good example.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIPTOAST (Dark version) Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes 2020"
HIPTOAST (Dark ver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAVI T Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes Hot Cocoa Sugar Cubes 2019"
CAVI T Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 DROPKICK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New"
Series 4 DROPKICK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BIG BOTTI Transformers BotBots Series 2 Jock Squad 2019 baseball bat"
BIG BOTTI Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DISGUSTO DESSERTO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Spoiled Rottens 2019 cannoli"
DISGUSTO DESSERTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRASH BUTTERHEAD Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls popcorn machine 2020"
BRASH BUTTERHEAD T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SLURP-A-DERP Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats ramen noodles 2020"
SLURP-A-DERP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINT DEXTER Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2018 Hasbro Pencil"
POINT DEXTER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOLDWICH Transformers BotBots Series 3 Spoiled Rottens expired sandwich 2019"
MOLDWICH Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE CORN CRUSADER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos purple corn 2020"
THE CORN CRUSADER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAM THE MAN Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
CAM THE MAN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOZZLESNOT Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Lawn League 2019 watering can Hasbro"
NOZZLESNOT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TELLY Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays TV television Hasbro 2020"
TELLY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENUS FROGRAP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro venus flytrap"
VENUS FROGRAP Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON