This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
That is pretty cool actually, the one and only GO set I'll be picking up. Does anyone know if these are new characters or based on previously existing ones?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:That is pretty cool actually, the one and only GO set I'll be picking up. Does anyone know if these are new characters or based on previously existing ones?
All existing ones, some of which already just got toys of in Earthrise.

The Ironworks redeco is just Ironworks himself in new colors.

The Airwave redeco is Overair, the Autobot version of him originally from Transformers: Zone (every Micromaster toy in that series, aside from the Race Track Patrol, was an Autobot). He previously got a toy in the Siege Micromaster 10-pack as a redeco of Siege Storm Cloud.

The red Micromaster Battle Squad redecos are the Astro Squad members Moonrock and Missile Master, getting their first new toys since 1990/1991.

The Micro Master Astro Squad redecos I assume are the same guys as before, Fuzer and Blast Master, but their decos keep reminding me of something else that I can't think of what. So they could be some other characters or the same ones in new colors like Ironworks.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Thanks for the info. Too bad they couldn't come up with a new character name for the Ironworks repaint, instead of just "being Ironworks" in a new paint job. C'mon Hasbro, we've been used to repaints form the very beginning, making them different characters is what keeps us coming back ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Amazing, easy pre-order, can't wait :michaelbay:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Final Galactic Odyssey Set Revealed as Botropolis Rescue Mission

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
If you're collecting Micromasters like Pokemon and strive to build the largest base for them possible then you're going to want this set! Thanks to Seibertronians LinaNui and Nuclearxpotato we're getting our first look at the fifth and final Galactic Odyssey Collection entry Botropolis Rescue Mission at Amazon for $59.99. Release is planned for February 15, 2021, but as with all of the GO line that's likely to change. Turns out the rumors were true and we are indeed getting a white version of Ironworks (with no name change) along side a repainted Airwave now named Overair that changes things up with with two shades of dark gray plastic and added gold paint details. The colors of both were intentionally designed to complement Sky Lynx to really expand your launch base.

Along with the modulators we're also getting more Micromasters based on the Astro Squad. Individual names aren't given and the first is a simple repaint of the previously released space shuttle which replaces much of the shuttle's black outline with red. Names could be the same as the previous release as well like with Ironworks. The more interesting set is based on the team's missile truck members Missile Master and Moonrock (no telling what the final names will be), repaints of the Battle Squad figures Direct-Hit and Power Punch with the canon replaced by a missile launcher unique to this set. If you're after all of the unique Micromasters you will need this set to complete two-thirds of the Astro Squad.

A single photo shows a white version of Doubledealer's missile similar to the original Rocket Base that came with Countdown. None of the descriptions mention the missile so it remains a mystery if the missile will actually be included in this set or if it was borrowed from a possible Doubledealer redeco.

Amazon's description is as follows: As the Autobots and Decepticons speed through space during the events of Earthrise, special side missions take some of their members off course. Their duties lead them to unfamiliar planets where they encounter epic adventures and unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection. Sky Lynx is in trouble. Overair, Ironworks, and members of the Astro Squad are tasked with the mission to find and rescue him. They encounter a roving comet called Botropolis,. They set up base on the traveling city and use it to search the universe for signs of Sky Lynx. Set up base for the Sky Lynx rescue mission with this Botropolis Rescue pack! Fans can convert Overair and Ironworks into their Modular Battle Station modes and connect them together to form a large base of operations. Astro Squad figures are to scale with the modular Battle Stations and are able to ride the tracks. Overair, Ironworks and the Astro Squad are redeco'd to match the color scheme of WFC-E24 Sky Lynx (sold separately, subject to availability). Once rescued, he can be attached to form an even larger Modular Battle Station! This pack is the fifth and final of 5 in the Galactic Odyssey Collection, available exclusively on Amazon. Collect all 5 to discover all 5 planets and top secret side missions! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).

So what do you think about the final Galactic Odyssey set? Is the inclusion of more Modulators, Sky Lynx compatibility and two (four?) new Micromasters enough to get you to pre-order? Let us know in the Energon Pub forums!

Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby aronjlove » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:37 pm

I'm trying to figure out how they got the shuttle to stick to the missile. I got Doubledealer and the Astro Squad. The shuttle has a 5mm post near the front like landing gear and the missile has a 5mm port, but in the pic, you can see the missile's port.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:39 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I was trying to figure out if they based their colors on anything specific or if it was really just them trying to match with Sky Lynx (which the colors don't seem quite right for that). I've got two theories:

Japan's Landshaker and Sky Hyper vehicles:

Or a much bigger long shot, Europe's Rescue Force (specifically jet and buggy):

The Micromaster vehicles seem more likely, but this is a rescue theme so I won't entirely rule out Rescue Force. Though that depends on the current design team knowing any of these exist and I'm not so sure about that.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Supposedly it's an homage to Zone Base or at least part of it, https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Zone_Base , which was basically Countdown, but with more Micromasters as well as all 4 Micromaster Stations put together. (Thanks Sabre for the reminder on Zone) Too bad they couldn't have taken the Ironworks repaint and renamed it Glasspit . They could have included the Gas Station pieces (as an option) as well as the Hook unique to Ironworks to complete the illusion.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
This is 100% an update to the G1 Rocket Base set that came with Micromaster Countdown. Just add the new Micromaster Countdown from Siege Omega Supreme to complete! On top of that, we get four extra Micromasters, repaints of the Earthrise Astro Squad and the Siege/Earthrise Battle Squad.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:38 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Looks really nice, just wish amazons outside of .com actually stocked them.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Ooh, that's quite nice, don't think I can/should preorder that right away with both my birthday and Christmas coming up but I definitely am interested in getting my hands on this set. I am curious what this means for the rumored Glyph and Tap-Out though, as every other Pixelmaster rumor for the GO sets has now been true...maybe Glyph and Tap-Out will be what E28 turns out to be, or something?

o.supreme wrote:Thanks for the info. Too bad they couldn't come up with a new character name for the Ironworks repaint, instead of just "being Ironworks" in a new paint job. C'mon Hasbro, we've been used to repaints form the very beginning, making them different characters is what keeps us coming back ;)
I mean, if you (or anyone else for that matter) need alternate name suggestions that are suitably space-themed:
-Moonradar (Countdown's name in Japan)
-Comettor (Armada Jetfire's Mini-Con)
-Sky Blast or Payload (2/3 of the Armada Requiem Blaster)
-"Astroworks" (what a lot of individuals were calling this repaint when he was just a rumor)
Or if you don't want it to be space-themed, you could just call him Glasspit anyway like you mentioned in your more recent post.

EDIT: I also saw some TFW users throwing around Launchpad and Spaceport as options.
Last edited by Nemesis Primal on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That "GO" set would be perfect for my Skylinx and Omega Supreme team!
Whennever if I'll be able to afford it when it will come out will be another story.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Flashwave » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:49 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
aronjlove wrote:I'm trying to figure out how they got the shuttle to stick to the missile. I got Doubledealer and the Astro Squad. The shuttle has a 5mm post near the front like landing gear and the missile has a 5mm port, but in the pic, you can see the missile's port.

Like this.
20201028_001423.jpg

Both shuttle dudes have 5mm pegs that can flip out in shuttle mode, then its a matter of finding the right hole on DD's missile. There's only like 6.

So glad they are using Dd's missile, but I did it first [-(
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby aronjlove » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:53 pm

Flashwave wrote:
aronjlove wrote:I'm trying to figure out how they got the shuttle to stick to the missile. I got Doubledealer and the Astro Squad. The shuttle has a 5mm post near the front like landing gear and the missile has a 5mm port, but in the pic, you can see the missile's port.

Like this.
20201028_001423.jpg

Both shuttle dudes have 5mm pegs that can flip out in shuttle mode, then its a matter of finding the right hole on DD's missile. There's only like 6.

Lmao, now I feel kinda dumb. Literally never noticed the back half had a post even though literally all Micromasters do :BANG_HEAD:
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Flashwave » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
aronjlove wrote:
Flashwave wrote:

Like this.
20201028_001423.jpg

Lmao, now I feel kinda dumb. Literally never noticed the back half had a post even though literally all Micromasters do :BANG_HEAD:

See, what I need now is like 8 of Airwave/Overair's gun barrels, attached in sets of 4 and strapped to each side. Maybe someone can make some resin copies...
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby WiseMan » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:05 pm

I was excited for this set to be something about the Go-Bots from, you know, Botropolis. I thought Optimus Primal as Beast-Bot at the very least.

Oh, well. Saves me some money.
WiseMan
Minibot

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:14 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Heh, we got a Micromaster weapon rocket launcher, with a rocket.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:27 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'm definitely planning to pick up this set of Modulators and Micromasters. Kinda wish that it was just the Modulators, but I'm fine with the additional Micromasters for the Citybots.

Also, I have a bit of a strange question for those that own Scorponok. How deep is his city mode from the ramp to the back?
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:33 am

Going to have to tinker with Airwave and Ironworks this weekend... I wonder if we could build a convincing crawler/launch vehicle for the Rocket (booster) and Space Shuttle?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Omegatron. » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:28 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I wish Overair was a little more distinct from Airwave, rather than just being blue, grey, and orange again. I'll still probably get this if I ever see it available.
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
This is finally a set that I have some stronger interest in, it looks really cool! I love the space theme here, the colors are cool, I like that they retooled the ground based micromaster team to include that little rocket in place of the gun, it looks like a great set. I'm glad i cancelled Hot House now, I only really want 1 of that mold, and don't even really want a 2nd, but this looks cool.

I like it. Here's hoping it actually comes with Doubledealers missile and that is not a fluke for the pictures here.

Only bummer is, again, we have a set that doesn't really make any sense compared to the planet it's on. I think they should have thought that through more
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:26 am

Huh... neat... >:oP

I do still need that space shuttle team though...

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:00 am

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Why, why did they make those sections blue on all 3 versions of the Airwave mold? It's not the same blue, but they do all have blue in almost all the same spots. Good thing they aren't going to be close to each other on the shelf.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:34 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Only bummer is, again, we have a set that doesn't really make any sense compared to the planet it's on. I think they should have thought that through more

The clones set makes sense if you factor in the previously released Decepticon clones. Since their Beast Planet bio talks about beast bots vs non beast bots. of course they don's include pounce and wingspan in their read-up, but it makes sense in a round-about sorta way.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:42 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Immortal Starscream wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

The clones set makes sense if you factor in the previously released Decepticon clones. Since their Beast Planet bio talks about beast bots vs non beast bots. of course they don's include pounce and wingspan in their read-up, but it makes sense in a round-about sorta way.

But I would like more than a roundabout answer. "Beast planet" = autobot clones because their archenemies are beastformers is just not as straightforward as I'd like it to be.

The micromasters and Paradron set are the only ones where I feel the theme and the bots included actually fit appropriately.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15B (CA) Burcham SEP190684"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM385 3A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON