This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Orthia (Elitia-1finate) story and pics put up on hasbropulse.com

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Orthia (Elitia-1finate) story and pics put up on hasbropulse.com

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:00 pm

so hasbro put this up under their unboxed tab. A bio and story for the second all girl combiner led by Elita-1, with some new images of the full set.

https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/unboxed/who-is-orthia-the-story-behind-this-mysterious-all-female-combiner

personally, I find the combiner form kinda foogly. but I know lots of people exited to complete this girl

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Re: Orthia (Elitia-1finate) story and pics put up on hasbropulse.com

Postby o.supreme » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Don't get me wrong, I'm a combiner junkie and I'm going to complete her, but I don't get why they try to promote a product that you can currently only purchase one component for on their website? I think the link to *unavailable* Lancer is the biggest salt on the wound.

Moonracer and Novastar, -Oh yeah they came out last year, good luck getting them. Go to Amazon for Greenlight, and we have no clue about Lancer. :roll: .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:16 pm

o.supreme wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm a combiner junkie and I'm going to complete her, but I don't get why they try to promote a product that you can currently only purchase one component for on their website? I think the link to *unavailable* Lancer is the biggest salt on the wound.

Moonracer and Novastar, -Oh yeah they came out last year, good luck getting them. Go to Amazon for Greenlight, and we have no clue about Lancer. :roll: .

Gotta agree with you there.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We thank Seibertron users Immortal Starscream, Sabrblade and others for letting us know that Hasbro has written up a full profile on Orthia, the all fembot combiner. This article is on pulse and also includes some professional photos with their configuration. You can see the images below along with some of the article. You can read the full article here.

Led by Elita-1, this select team is made up of Moonracer, Novastar, Greenlight, and Lancer. They have a great power hidden within them that can only be unlocked when their unique sparks come together within a Combiner form.

When Cybertron faces its darkest days, Elita-1 and her team must combine together to meet their destiny and form…Orthia. The combination of their unique sparks infuses Orthia with the creation power of Solus Prime. This power gives Orthia the ability to forge immensely powerful weapons to be used against the planet's greatest threats.

Orthia stands up and fights when all seems lost. Her resolve has been forged in the fires of battle. Her legend steeled by the selflessness of sacrifice. It is in times of greatest despair that her greatest victories are won. She is light, she is hope, she is Orthia -- the fiercest guardian of Cybertron.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4495
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I like the photo of how Elita 1 is ptovidong air cover for the four girls on the ground. This almost makes me want to double back and track down the component members...

Almost.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
I would rather have all the fembots not combine
And have them turn into their proper vehicle moded
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Archforce » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:14 am

Motto: "There'll be no place to run when you're caught within the grip of the evil Unicorn."
Chromia's probably crying in a corner somewhere, but at least she has Ironhide to console her.
Archforce
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby ThunderThruster » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:48 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Ultra Markus wrote:I would rather have all the fembots not combine
And have them turn into their proper vehicle moded

Having Elita-1 not be a jet would've been nice, as would having Nova-Star with her "pick-up" alt mode. But that's 2 out of 5, considering we've never seen Lancer and Greenlight's alt-modes, and Moon Racer is for the most part a stylized update.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Rodimus Knight » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:20 am

She looks like she has ape arms in her combiner mode. Is she the mother of Optimus Primal?
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:45 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
looks like it's not just the moonracer that suffers from some of the wheel pegs not being fully formed. Still waiting for lancer to show but have still got to get green light and nova which may never happen as for the price I'd rather buy other transformers.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:59 am

Rodimus Knight wrote:She looks like she has ape arms in her combiner mode. Is she the mother of Optimus Primal?

this is the really sad part of her sharing a mold with POTP starscream (one of the worst recent incarnations of my man screamer imho)

while she absolutely wears the mold better then starscream, the combined mode is still based off of the bayverse movie starscream, which I feel really hurts this set a lot.

well that and the fact that all the rest of the ladies are the same mold with all the good and bad that comes with said mold.

that being said, a well designed third party add on could really help this team out a lot. I have some ideas...

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Archforce wrote:Chromia's probably crying in a corner somewhere, but at least she has Ironhide to console her.

In my head canon, I use the idea of the Combiner Hunter set to tell myself that she is prejudiced and doesn't want to be part of a combiner.

Because the REAL missed opportunity here was to have Chromia as a limb not and LANCEr as a freaking lance-Battle Master. (And the arrangement of colors would have been way more attractive)
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
You've caught whispers. Maybe you've seen an Easter egg or two we've hidden out there. But now, you can dive in and discover the story behind the all-female Combiner, called Orthia. Your interest in this Combiner has unlocked a Teletraan-1 data file. Enjoy!

// Teletraan-1 data file unlocked //

COMBINER NAME: Orthia

TEAM NAME: Shield of Solus

POWER: Forge powerful weapons when team is combined

"In the darkest days, I am the light."

All know of the great and powerful Primes, the god-like bots who shaped the Transformers universe. And all know of the one called Solus Prime and how she forged the mystical weapons and artifacts the Primes used to battle elemental forces of evil. Those legendary weapons and artifacts remain among the most powerful objects in the universe. But known to only a few is her most potent creation: a fierce team of heroes, formed in her spirit to carry on her legend...

At the apex of creation, Solus Prime planted the seeds of a shared destiny within the sparks of five brave warriors. These protectors, united by common cause and uncommon courage, together form the last line of defense, a chosen few to be summoned in Cybertron’s greatest hours of need. They are the constant guardians. The unyielding defenders. They are the Shield of Solus.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Courage: 8

Postby joevill » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:34 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Great photos! :BOWDOWN:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby snavej » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:49 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
'Orthia' - of Greek origin, meaning "straight". From the word "orthos".

[Definitely straight! :lol: ]

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:29 pm

snavej wrote:'Orthia' - of Greek origin,
As in Artemis Orthia.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby bvzxa » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Im missing the last piece but for the love of all things holy Elita-1 is just not a fun toy to play with. I prefer them to be seperate. Im a little annoyed at how the tabs dont align as they should especially the legs. I might just hunt down Victorion or the Unite Warriors counter part instead.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Prime Target » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Elita needed to be put on a flight stand for this and I personally find it wierd that they did'nt put the limbs out in release order. Moonracer, Novastar, Greenlight and Lancer. And put Chromia out the front as Elita's right hand Gal even of she doesn't combine so she can be included.
Prime Target
Minibot
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Nice. But I'm still holding out for the Perfect Effect 3rd party folks to make her a set of custom hands and feet. The default ones just aren't working for me - too 'butch' ;)
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:31 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
DeathReviews wrote:Nice. But I'm still holding out for the Perfect Effect 3rd party folks to make her a set of custom hands and feet. The default ones just aren't working for me - too 'butch' ;)

Just so long as they're more in line with Victorion's hands and feet, and don't needlessly transform (looking at you 2, PE and TDW), then I will gladly take a 3rd party set for Orthia.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:41 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
I know the perfect add-on, and I'm not talking about Chromia:

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby YRQRM0 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:43 am

Wait, can Seige Chromia also combine? And Nightbird? I didn't realize how many times this mold got reused...
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am

YRQRM0 wrote:Wait, can Seige Chromia also combine? And Nightbird? I didn't realize how many times this mold got reused...
Chromia and Nightbird are a different mold from the others. No combiner ports, either.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:33 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
YRQRM0 wrote:Wait, can Seige Chromia also combine? And Nightbird? I didn't realize how many times this mold got reused...

She can't because she's missing the Combiner Peg, and was never meant to combine, period.

The PotP Moonracer/Novastar toolings plus the Greenlight/Lancer add-ons are unrelated to Siege Chromia/Nightbird, aside from sharing minor parts like the thighs and maybe the hands. The latter is mostly new parts, differs in transformation in some spots and the type of joints is also different (swivels and universal joints vs. ball joints). Selects Tentakil on the other hands is a (borderline) retool, reusing the core body plus the peg, but changing out everything else. It's definitely noticeable in leg mode:

... with how parts are switched out 1-on-1.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby STngAR » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
I'm kinda salty about Lancer. I won an auction on ebay for one about a month and a half ago. The seller never shipped or responded to messages and had to file for a refund. :-x

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220436 42RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #42 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221672 1RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON