This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Prowl Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

While Optimus prime may be the most popular Transformer of all time, I always felt Prowl had the archetypal look. He is the quintessential car bot, a car turning into a robot where the car hood ends up as the robot's chest. However, with such a typical design, this list was rather vanilla at first, with similar looking toys all transforming similarly and getting incrementally closer to the character model over time. But that's because I was just thinking of Prowl's G1 design and as soon as I thought outside the box, writing this list became a hoot! Now let's get to it.

5. Transformers Robots In Disguise Prowl (Mach Alert)

The Lamborghini is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) alt mode a Transformer can have. And with prowl being the quintessential carbot, giving him the alt mode of the coolest car is just awesome. RID was a time of going back to the basics of cars transforming into robots but for a new century (literally) and audience, with new designs and transformations. This Prowl toy achieves all of that by giving us something that I don' think any of us will forget.

4. Transformers Generations Siege Prowl/Combiner Wars Prowl

I find these two toys far too vanilla to separate. I find them both better than the Universe mold, on account of the head sculpt alone, but when it comes to comparing the two they each have their pros and cons and neither really stand out among the other toys either on this list or on the pegs. They both make very good Prowls for a classics collection. I like the overall look of the Combiner Wars toy, especially the head and alt mode, along with the added fun that it combines. At the same time though, I like the use of the real front of the car for the chest of Siege Prowl and while the car mode isn't my favourite, I do like the tech detail on the clear plastic. They both get the job done for a classics display and you get two great looking choices, which is more than other established characters can say.

3. Transformers Beast Wars Prowl

Many G1 names resurfaced in Beast Wars as totally new characters (ie. Scorponok, Rampage, Silverbolt) with no relation to their G1 namesake. Prowl is an exception to that, with his toy bio referencing "another life" and his skills centering around analysis and reliance on logic. So he's Prowl, but in Beast Wars, awesome! Plus he turns into an owl, has a cybernetic eye and is an excellent toy with an original design, as was customary for all those great Transmetal II toys.

2. Transformers Masterpiece Prowl

I really love this era of Masterpiece toys where they idea was building off of the original toy/transformation but updating it with all the design advancements acquired since. And turning that into both an accurate portrayal of this beloved character as he appeared in the cartoon while also incorporating real world elements from a realistic alt mode. I personally prefer feet on my Transformers, but it's Prowl's thing not to have any so I can see why the priority here would be to give us the familiar design rather than reinventing his looks.

1. Transformers Animated Prowl Gallery

As great as the MP is, I must say I love this toy even more. I am just a sucker for originality in this brand and in Animated, the designers went all out. We still have Prowl at this core, and we still have the police theme, but it's just taken somewhere else (and, personally, somewhere better). This is one of the best Transformer Toy design out there with a sleek robot mode full of personality that turns into a beautiful bicycle. He also has a Japanese theme going on where on one toy the wheel centers become throwing stars and on another toy the sidecar becomes a samurai armour. Plus he has great articulation to go with his slender physique and, as with many animated toys, the fact that they were able to replicate such an exaggerated style into a physical and transforming toy will forever be one of the brand's greatest achievements.

Transformers Animated Prowl Gallery

Transformers Animated Samurai Prowl Gallery

Honourable Mention: Transformers G1 1984 Prowl

As I wrote in the intro, this is the toy that started it all. It is the quintessential Transformer toy and a design that lives on to this day. It cannot be ignored in the conversation of the best Prowl toys the brand has given us.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Prowl Transformers Toys

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Not bad.

Take Siege and Beast wars out of the list, though.

Throw Siege in the trash, place BW on a shelf of honor. Replace them with Alternators/Binaltech and G1, respectively.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Flashwave » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Ironhidensh wrote:Not bad.

Take Siege and Beast wars out of the list, though.

Throw Siege in the trash, place BW on a shelf of honor. Replace them with Alternators/Binaltech and G1, respectively.

Absolutely agree on Alternators Prowl.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
I would put energon prowl or cyberverse over RID prowl
I hated that mold
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Stargrave » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:43 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Animated Prowl woot woooot!! Great call dude!

Thank you for adding the freakish head spinning BW Transmetal Prowl but dude, no Magnaboss Prowl? :lol: And Energon Prowl instead of Siege Prowl? Oh come on you need to play with that Energon Prowl again before you say that :lol: worst spindly legs combined mode in the whole line come on now.

Siege Prowl is just as good and fun as CW Prowl. He's not perfect, I concede that, I mean if he had shoulder rockets I don't think half as many people would complain about him. I know that's my issue, but worse than Energon Prowl? E-gads, agree to disagree.

Thanks for a top five of my favorite AutoSpock :APPLAUSE: ;)^
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Stargrave » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Love it. Animated Prowl is flipping all around my imagination now. Those removeable throwing stars, the articulation, the adherence to the stylized Animated design, the way they pulled off the motorcycle mode, a streamlined alt mode and a nigh-kibbleless robot mode, just brilliant. So totally one of my favorite Animated figures. One of my favorite Transformers figures overall that still gives me joy and pause to Transform him when I happen upon him in the collection.

Great call to the noble William-James.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Skill: 2

Postby TulioDude » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I would put the Transformers Prime toy in the list,he is a combination of all preious Prowls!
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:30 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The first time a Masterpiece figure has lost out on the top spot, I believe?

An interesting list and although I've never been all that invested in the character, I'd certainly agree with the number one. Also kudos for the PrOwl acknowledgement! He was one of the first TM 2 toys I saw before Season 3 premiered, that made me think they were really going to take the ending to The Agenda in that "dystopian alternate reality" angle. Alas they didn't and the only owl-bot fell into obscurity.

It is a shame this guy never made it out though.

AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:16 am

Stargrave wrote:Love it. Animated Prowl is flipping all around my imagination now. Those removeable throwing stars, the articulation, the adherence to the stylized Animated design, the way they pulled off the motorcycle mode, a streamlined alt mode and a nigh-kibbleless robot mode, just brilliant. So totally one of my favorite Animated figures. One of my favorite Transformers figures overall that still gives me joy and pause to Transform him when I happen upon him in the collection.

Great call to the noble William-James.

Haha, thanks man ;)^

TulioDude wrote:I would put the Transformers Prime toy in the list,he is a combination of all preious Prowls!

I am not a big fan of that mold, it's rather clumsy in design. Plus there's that fake chest. Though interesting that it does keep the theme of smokescreen and prowl being the same mold.

And as for Energon and Alternators Prowl, I will just put the pics here in case people don't know those. They are terrible looking toys in my opinion. I really hate the proportions on Alternators Prowl with that atrocious chest, and I was dissapointed by Energon Prowl from the get go.

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:The first time a Masterpiece figure has lost out on the top spot, I believe?

It happens a lot. Happened with the seekers, Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, just to name a few. And I am working on a best Movie Optimus toys and the MP isn't even on the list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:25 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Energon Prowl looks more like Mirage :???:
Also, I thought MP Ultra Magnus was supposed to be one of the best ones?
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:08 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
HA! Animated Prowl tops all!

Pretty good list, no real arguments from me
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:26 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Don't know why the hate on the siege Prowl though..
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:33 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Energon Prowl looks more like Mirage :???:
Also, I thought MP Ultra Magnus was supposed to be one of the best ones?

He isnt, at least not in my opinion. I finally sold mine and even though I maybe lost 20$ on it, I much preffee having some more space and cash than that toy.

And yes, Energon was a 20th anniversary line so most toys were a G1 homage. Prowl was a Mirage homage.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bucky » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:50 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Got super excited to see BW TM2 Prowl on there, and Animated Prowl topping the list. I never actually realized how excellent Prowls G1 figure looks. I don’t think I’ve ever taken the time to look at him. Really makes me want to track one down,
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:28 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
RID Prowl is still on my want list, he's just such a cool looking toy. Awesome car mode, nice robot mode, lovely detailing, just a whole lot of win.

CW Prowl is IMO severely underrated. Whilst I don't have him I do have a version of that mold (Flowspade) and it's a solid figure, and the Prowl version looks great. Cool colours, nice headsculpt and he wears the proportions nicely.

Siege Prowl I have mixed feelings on. The robot mode seems a bit weak somehow but I really like how the car mode looks, it's wonderfully sleek and curvy, and very reminiscent of the OG Datsun Fairlady.

Owl Prowl was a surprise, but a pleasant one. Never handled him myself but he does look great.

MP Prowl (the OG with the nice police decals and whatnot) is IMO one of the prettiest looking MPs there is. Definitely on my bucket list once I've got my collection sorted out.

Animated Prowl definitely deserves the #1 spot though. Possibly the cream of the Animated line, which was already an outstanding toyline.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
The best Prowl? Why it's Bluestreak of course! :lol: :lol:

Bluestreak is my all time favorite guy, and I have a chip on my shoulder about Prowl always stealing the spotlight from the cooler brother. But because I love the Datsun mold so much, I tolerate Prowl, Knowing Bluestreak will most likely never see the light of day, or be relegated to exclusives or something similar.

That being said, My list would be:

5. RID Prowl - Because all those RID toys were amazing, and brought with them an energy and excitement that carried over so well from Beast Wars.
4. Combiner Wars - Like Will said, that head sculpt. Also maybe one of my favorite black and white decos.
3. TM2 PrOWL - Because Owl, and because Beast Wars
2. Masterpiece - Because it can doo all the things I wanted the G1 toy to do for real, and not just in my Imagination.
1. G1 Prowl - Because this toy started it all for me. Of course the toy was Bluestreak. But the G1/Diaclone Datsun Fairlady Z mold started me down this path I am still on 35+ years later. Thanks Old Man! ;)^

I might even find room in there somewhere for Prime Cyberverse Legion Prowl. I like that this mold take the neat character design from that era and conforms it to a more traditional transformation for the character.
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Prowl Gallery

Heck! I'd even put RtS Legion Prowl up for nomination!
Transformers Reveal The Shield Prowl Gallery

Just because Legions are small and simple toys does not mean they can't be good, cool, and fun. Remember that kids! :lol:

Also, on the Alternators note, I was disappointed that Prowl wasn't simply done in the Subaru mold his brothers were done in. If he had, he would have made it into my top 5. That Subaru mold may be #1 on my top 5 Alternators list.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
No real arguments from me on this list. And yeah, I never liked Alternators Prowl. I sold most of my Alternators toys recently, and I don't miss them.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Burn » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Alternators Prowl is one of the best of the Alternators, would put him on this list well ahead of Beast Wars Prowl whose wings are an absolute pain in the arse.

Energon Prowl is okay, but a better representation is the S.W.A.T. Team repaint and he looks great combined with his box buddy Checkpoint.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby bvzxa » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
No love for Classics Prowl?
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:30 pm

bvzxa wrote:No love for Classics Prowl?

Where would he fit on your list?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Cobotron wrote:The best Prowl? Why it's Bluestreak of course! :lol: :lol:

Bluestreak is my all time favorite guy, and I have a chip on my shoulder about Prowl always stealing the spotlight from the cooler brother.

Also, on the Alternators note, I was disappointed that Prowl wasn't simply done in the Subaru mold his brothers were done in. If he had, he would have made it into my top 5. That Subaru mold may be #1 on my top 5 Alternators list.

This gives me a great idea, how about you and I get working on a Top 5 Bluestreak Toys? It would be fun how it would differ from this list, like having the Alternators instead and such.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:05 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:This gives me a great idea, how about you and I get working on a Top 5 Bluestreak Toys?
;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

Postby cruizerdave » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:28 am

No.
Just no.
I'm sorry, but that BW toy wasn't a good rendition of anything, much less Prowl.
The Universe 2.0 mold is still better than half of the stuff on this list.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am

cruizerdave wrote:No.
Just no.
I'm sorry, but that BW toy wasn't a good rendition of anything, much less Prowl.
The Universe 2.0 mold is still better than half of the stuff on this list.

The list has 6 toys, which 3 out of those are worse than the now obsolete Universe 2.0 mold?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:14 pm

I haven't replaced my Universe Prowl, but that owes more tot he fact that I've been lukewarm on every mould since and not because Uni Prowl is all that great. Especially the way the paint degraded almost immediately.

I really wish Alternity has done Prowl and co. instead of the characters we got out of that line. Seems like it would have been the perfect fit for him and his.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON