Need feedback on new Transformers online store

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Need feedback on new Transformers online store

Postby Seibertron » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
If you are interested in helping test out Seibertron.com's new store, please let me know. I can send you a password to access the test website.

https://shopify.seibertron.com

I'm in the process of migrating all of Seibertron.com's inventory from our eBay store to a stand alone store called Shop.Seibertron.com.

Need feedback ... good and bad. As they say, honesty is the best policy. It might take some time to implement suggestions or constructive criticism, which might not be modified at all or at least until after the store launches, but I want to hear from all of you to hear what you think.

If you want to help test the store, place test orders, etc., please let me know. I would like to launch this in the next few days in time for the holiday season.

Thanks.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3428
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Need feedback on new Transformers online store

Postby mixelpixltd » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Do you still need testers? I'm new to Seibertron.com, but I have experience with a bunch of online Transformers stores (TF Source, BBTS, Show.Z Store, Robo Toybase, Toy Dojo).
mixelpixltd
Mini-Con
Watch mixelpixltd on YouTube

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
Twincast / Podcast #238:
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Superion Loose Complete Silverbolt Aerial Bots Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara 1st History Collection G1 Generations 1 Starscream & Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Prowl Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "** 2015 - Transformers Combiner Wars - Warpath MISB **" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack Exhaust pipe wrench gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack gun shoulder cannon missile launcher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S9 Autobot Hound Figure" on EBAY