The Unicron Battles - The Armada/Energon/Cybertron Toys Appreciation Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: The Unicron Battles - The Armada/Energon/Cybertron Toys Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Some Saidos from last weekend

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1534
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Took my Magnus to work today, he's a beaut. And a beast. This is a chunky toy.

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Completed the Buzzsaw family, they are a great looking group!

also combined my Energon Magnus with the Armada Powerlinx Prime and Jetfire at last, it's spectacular.

Added the Requiem blaster as well

D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Very nice, D-Max! I think the powerlinx colors work even better than the regular colors for this combination. 1 thing I never liked though was Jetfire's wings down by the legs. I always turn mine up behind his butt.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
.Science: like magic, but real.
My BST threads: for-sale-trade-various-studio-series-figures--p2068462.php#p2068462
for-sale-combiner-wars-devastator-ultra-magnus-and-sky-lynx--p2075704.php#p2075704
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 20

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Very nice, D-Max! I think the powerlinx colors work even better than the regular colors for this combination. 1 thing I never liked though was Jetfire's wings down by the legs. I always turn mine up behind his butt.

Thanks! I love the colors on this version, and Magnus really helps finish the set. It's gorgeous.

I agree about Jetfire's wings, but that's where they end up fitting best in my collection area too. But I'll probably be re-arranging those very soon
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby Emerje » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I never minded the wings on the lower legs, it always reminded me of Ramjet.

That trio really does look great with Ultra Magnus.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 140
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:03 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
I like the leg-wings as well. They give the same sort of "cape" effect as Dirge and Ramjet's wings.
WANT:
SIEGE Apeface shield because mine has managed to vanish.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:08 am

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Very nice, D-Max! I think the powerlinx colors work even better than the regular colors for this combination. 1 thing I never liked though was Jetfire's wings down by the legs. I always turn mine up behind his butt.

Thanks! I love the colors on this version, and Magnus really helps finish the set. It's gorgeous.

I agree about Jetfire's wings, but that's where they end up fitting best in my collection area too. But I'll probably be re-arranging those very soon
Also did you know you can combine them in vehicle modes as well? The little white guy from Magnus should be able to hook up with the back of Prime's trailer, and you can set Jetfire on top of Magnus in shuttle mode.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
.Science: like magic, but real.
My BST threads: for-sale-trade-various-studio-series-figures--p2068462.php#p2068462
for-sale-combiner-wars-devastator-ultra-magnus-and-sky-lynx--p2075704.php#p2075704
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 20

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:03 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Also did you know you can combine them in vehicle modes as well? The little white guy from Magnus should be able to hook up with the back of Prime's trailer, and you can set Jetfire on top of Magnus in shuttle mode.
Yes, it's like a (relatively) modern version of the Triple Combination Battlestar Attack.

Someone should seriously take pictures of those combinations together. Along with some photos of the TCBA that weren't made for mid-late '90s filesize and bandwidth limits.
WANT:
SIEGE Apeface shield because mine has managed to vanish.
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:44 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I did know that, just never attempted it. I might, just not yet, i love the powerlinx tower of Prime
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby Onibaku_Rave » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:51 am

Weapon: Sword
6017DCE4-FE9A-48F5-99ED-B08E3D3F10AD.jpeg
Onibaku_Rave
Minibot
Buy from Onibaku_Rave on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Combat Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / Movie the Best Laser beak MBEX" on EBAY
Buy "36246 MISB Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Swoop Dinobot Beak unbroken rare 1985 Parts yellowed lot vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs Megatronus Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Lot: Starscream, Blackwing, Dreadwind Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations War for Cybertron Cybertronian SOUNDWAVE WFC" on EBAY