This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Drill Themed Alt Modes

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

You'd be surprised how many Transformers turn into drill themed alt modes, mainly drill tanks. They come up throughout the generations. G1 alone had a Powerdasher, Twin Twist, Nosecone and Drill Horn. All those got redone in the Generations line (even multiple times for some). Beast Wars couldn't resist keeping the drill theme with Drill-Bit, the Unicron Trilogy gave us Menasor, and one of the best toys from the current Cyberverse line includes a drill tank that you can take apart to armor up Sky Byte. Even the comics made a big deal of the drill tank alt mode when it was believed to be Rung's fabled mysterious alt mode. Just to say that it's a theme we keep seeing. Now that we recently got another toy of this type with Generations Selects Zetar, I thought it would be a fun theme of toys to explore. And I am sure all of us would like some a fun distraction at the moment.

5. Transformers G1 Victory Drillhorn

While there were many drill tanks in the long G1 era, the only one who's update was rather lackluster compared to the original is Drillhorn. What's great about the G1 version, aside from it being an original mold of a decent looking drilltank, is how Takara went all out on the animal theme. The Liokaiser combiner, as the name would suggest, had an animal theme going on where each bot not only had an animal styled helmet but also a triple changing animal partner. Drillhorn had a robot Rhino buddy that turned into a gun and a chest shield. Add that to him also being a combiner component and you just have loads of playability in one set.

4. Transformers Cybertron Menasor (Moledive)

While the Transformation is barely anything to talk about, it's still quite an imposing toy in both robot mode and alt mode and that drill plays a big factor in that. And I always like to plug in the Unicron trilogy since it's an often forgotten generations but here we see that they were being new and fresh in designs while still homaging some aspects of G1, like the idea of drill tanks and reusing G1 names like Menasor. I just love how nightmarish this toy is in that nimble looking alt mode with that cowcatcher and drill weapons extended out on both sides, making this seem far more offensive in design than anything linked to construction.

3. Transformers Power Core Combiners Sledge

The Power Core combiners get a bad rap for their combiner limbs, which is understandable. They arent articulated, don't have their own bot modes, and are spring loaded. But that bad rap should not extend to the core bots where several are very good toys all on their own. Like Sledge for instance who looks great in both alt mode and robot mode. What takes him up a notch is his partner Throttler who probably has the best (or most convincing) alt mode, which is a big drill. You can attach that drill to Sledge's alt mode or even to his chest in robot mode. It also turns into an armour for both Sledge in robot mode and the bigger combiner.

2. Titans Return Twin Twist

Top Spin and Twin Twist were a big surprise for me in Titans Return. They were easily the most lackluster G1 figures for me, and we didn't really have better versions of these cool characters looking as they did in the G1 comics. But then Titans Return came and the designers went all out on these. For starters, these were big deluxes. Also, as with the G1 toys, even though they transform similarly and have a similar build, there was enough difference in the two molds to make them distinct more than just in colour scheme. Which should be the case when they have different alt modes. I really like the transformation, where it requires big pivoting movements and how the arms recede is always very satisfying.

1. Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone

This toy is perfect. Combiner Wars was founded on the idea that henceforth, you could maximize a single design by using it for several characters. While fans were happy it meant they would get lots of characters all at once, I was hesitant. And my fears came true when I saw the poor excuse of a drill tank that Hasbro had in mind with reusing the Combiner Wars Brawl tank mold and adding a tooth pick at the end of it and calling it a day. No way Jose, the drill tank is a sacred alt mode, it needs a good update, not an extra accessory added to the worse mold of the line. Well, Takara answered my call and gave us a really good drill tank in its Combiner Wars line with Unite Warriors Nosecone. I really love how that front drill can even be removed and can become a hand for Computron, which is just cherry on the sunday.

Honourable Mention

Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armor Battle Class Skybyte

Speaking of drill hands, Spark Armor Sky Byte also has that ability. His smaller drill tank drone's drill front can either be handheld or totally fit onto the hand of Sky Byte. It's a great smaller toy all around and easily the best of the first year of the Cyberverse line. And you can see more about him here.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Drill Themed Alt Modes

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:42 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Cybertron Menasor is a cool-looking figure and I'd love to get my hands on him. We need pics of him fighting Combiner Wars Menasor

And ugh, Combiner Wars Computron is a joke all-around.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Emerje » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:58 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Menasor was the only Giant I didn't get. Not that I didn't want him, but he wasn't showing up in my area and I wasn't buying that many Hasbro figures online at the time (mostly importing stuff from HLJ). Amazon wasn't really selling toys in 2006, they were actually acting as TRU's store front at the time (then sued them and left that year).

Anyway, no arguments with the list, though my honorable mention would have gone to Drillbit.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 228
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:06 pm

HLJ would have been useless for Menasor. He didn't get a Takara release until October 2006, and that was only through eHobby (and in Hasbro packaging). Same for Quickmix.

As far as the USA goes, Menasor I think got the short end of the stick when it came to the assortment he shipped in. Almost tail-end syndrome, but there are figures from later waves that are more common on eBay.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Emerje » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:HLJ would have been useless for Menasor. He didn't get a Takara release until October 2006, and that was only through eHobby (and in Hasbro packaging). Same for Quickmix.

Derp, I left a word out from my post. I meant to say I wasn't buying many Hasbro figures online at the time, the only figures I was buying online was imports from HLJ. Only time I was buying Hasbro stuff online was clearance stuff from BBTS.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 228
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:reusing the Combiner Wars Brawl tank mold and adding a tooth pick at the end of it and calling it a day.

I don't think this could be described any better. It was just one of a couple of reasons why I ended up getting both CW and UW Computron and swapping characters around.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:09 am

william-james88 wrote:They come up throughout the generations. G1 alone had a Powerdasher, Twin Twist, Nosecone and Drill Horn. All those got redone in the Generations line (even multiple times for some).
There were 2 other G1 Drill-alt-guys in '88: Quickswitch and Snarler. They don't exactly count in the updated toy category, as TR Quickswitch's tank mode doesn't have a drill (unless one of those extra heads upgrades him), and we have yet to get any update of the self-centered borer-boar and lone G1 pig.

100% agree with the main list though. You addressed the very essence of what a drill-themed toy should mean, Will! UW Nosecone surprised and blew me away like no other CW era toy,in both the playability and show-accuracy departments. Count me among the fans who only bought CW Computron for Scrounge.

Twin Twist's update, on the other hand, is one of those oddballs whose TR toy slipped through my fingers, yet I got Takara's. Also true for Misfire, but I miss Hasbro TT's guns more. Are their TT toys more expensive and harder to find than their Legends counterparts now?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 am

Yeah. The TR Jumpstarters are harder to find and more costly than the Legends versions now. Annoying, because the Legends versions only come with Targetmaster partners who are ultimately meant for other characters. The same problem hits Doublecross and Windblade (she at least has a sword, but..).
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Acolyte » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:36 am

The Cyberverse Skybite is legit - truly one of the only good figures from the first year of the line, and it is actually a really good figure all around. I still have him right here in my desk drawer. I'd happily take a scaled up version of this guy if they ever decided to reattack the Beast Wars line in Generations. It's already 2x as good as the original (always hated that permanently bent fish and all the fiddly parts of the transformation).

One bot I would have subbed in for the middle of this list is Beast Wars Transmetal Scavenger. He's just got such a SICK looking bot mode, and his "drill tank" mode is so evil looking with all those metal leg pieces creating an intimidating lattice. It was always one of my favorite drill mode Transformers, and certainly one of the funnest of the Transmetals line. I have a new one coming MIB with Depth Charge (from the Takara Beast Wars Metals line "vs." packs) sometime in the next few weeks.
Acolyte
Mini-Con

Postby Bounti76 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'd agree with UW Nosecone but for two things: his alt and bot modes look nothing like the G1 toy (which I always favor), and his cartoon colors make him look like the counter help at Taco Bell in the 80s.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 374
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:55 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Japan LOVE their drill-tanks. Every single sky-fi series ever had at least one drill tank in it. Anime, super sentai, everything. So it's no surprise that Transformers have it's fair share.

Cybertron Menasor will always have a special place in my heart. I randomly found him at a flea market for just 10$CAN. It was in perfect condition but it was missing it's cyber key and it's minicon, of course. At that price, I still bought him anyway.

Some hours later, I was fiddling with it at a bus stop and I discovered that his chest compartiment could open... and here it was, Menasor's minicon! I was so happy, you'd thought I had won the lottery!

I eventually gave him a loose spare cyberkey that I had lying around. To this day, I will keep him forever and I'll never put him in deep storage either.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:04 am

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:And ugh, Combiner Wars Computron is a joke all-around.

Oh hell no!
I have the CW Hasbro set and it's one of the best CW combiner there is. The only true joke is the drill tank. But appart that, it have it's own unique molds and color scheme plus it have a bonus yellow Cosmos with a unique head.

Hasbro Computron have better components than the Takara United Warrior set, and vice-versa. That's why many bought both sets to make their "ultimate" Computron. Personally, I'd love to get my hands on a single UW Nosecone, but the price of this single unit is so absurd, it's a hard pass.

So if that exist, I'd rather take a 3P accessory of a bigger drill for Hasbro's CW Nosecone. Like a 3D printed one. Anyone have a link because I can't believe no one made it since then.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby KTRfan224 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:55 am

Quad drill tanks anyone?

KTRfan224
Mini-Con

Postby Tigerhawk7109 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:21 am

Motto: "Leave no man behind."
Weapon: Railgun
As soon as I saw this list, I knew UW Nosecone would top it.That toy just looks so great to me. He's the main reason I want UW Computicon over the lackluster Hasbro version.

:BH-PREDACON:
A total Prime fanatic with a Beast Wars username. I know, it doesn’t make sense to me either.

Tigerhawk7109
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Lockheed Martin U-2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Knight » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:20 am

Tigerhawk7109 wrote:As soon as I saw this list, I knew UW Nosecone would top it.That toy just looks so great to me. He's the main reason I want UW Computicon over the lackluster Hasbro version.

Hasbro did a poor job all around on Computron. I ended up getting both versions, but I prefer Takara's version so much better. Hasbro really let us down with theirs.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:52 am

It's that simple."
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd rather take a 3P accessory of a bigger drill for Hasbro's CW Nosecone. Like a 3D printed one. Anyone have a link because I can't believe no one made it since then.

Found it.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/PGAH4 ... arketplace

Expensive, but way cheaper than getting the whole UW box set for a single figure.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby TulioDude » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:21 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Shout-out for Transmetal Scavenger
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:01 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Drill tanks are the best, no question. And this is a great list! Nice to see Throttler getting some love too; he really is a great little figure. I'm a bit annoyed because both the Sledges I bought ended up breaking at exactly the same piece, but Throttler, Throttler is eternal.

I'd be tempted to put Armada Drillbit in here as an honourable mention, largely because I do love me some Minicons, and Drillbit is a really cool one, with his drill arm and neat vehicle mode.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:07 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Black Hat wrote:I'd be tempted to put Armada Drillbit in here as an honourable mention, largely because I do love me some Minicons, and Drillbit is a really cool one, with his drill arm and neat vehicle mode.

Same here, love that little guy. Don't have the original color scheme which is unfortunate, but I do have the green repaint of him.

CW Drillhorn is a pretty good figure too, in my opinion. The drill can be attached to him in different ways leading to some pretty cool configurations.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Bucky » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Acolyte wrote:One bot I would have subbed in for the middle of this list is Beast Wars Transmetal Scavenger. He's just got such a SICK looking bot mode, and his "drill tank" mode is so evil looking with all those metal leg pieces creating an intimidating lattice. It was always one of my favorite drill mode Transformers, and certainly one of the funnest of the Transmetals line. I have a new one coming MIB with Depth Charge (from the Takara Beast Wars Metals line "vs." packs) sometime in the next few weeks.

TM Scavenger immediately jumped to my mind as well, as soon as I read this was a top five drill bots list. It cannot be overstated just how astounding that toy is. He’s truly superb on every level. At least in my book.

Nice to see Sledge on the list. He’s one of the better PCC figures, and I think that’s saying something, since there isn’t any toy in that line that I don’t love.

I knew that the differences between Hasbro’s Computron and Takara’s UW set were many, but I didn’t know they were quite as significant. Those Nosecones are completely different figures. I wish I had had better sense at the time, and jumped on the UW sets. But I also skipped over CW until the last Hasbro wave hit retail, and then I had a change of heart on the whole line, and started backtracking.

Another solid list, as always.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
It is strange that this is kind of an underutilised altmode in TF fiction, much like Submarines. It is an interesting list, but I would also echo Transmetal Scavenger's inclusion. One of the best unique Transmetals that it was a real shame he didn't make it into the show. That head sculpt is still amazing.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:Hasbro Computron have better components than the Takara United Warrior set, and vice-versa.

Which Hasbro component is better than Takara's?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:44 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Hasbro Computron have better components than the Takara United Warrior set, and vice-versa.

Which Hasbro component is better than Takara's?

Depend of tastes, mostly.

For me, I prefer about all the Hasbro components for their unique moldings and toy colors. Only the drill tank suck. However, I bought the 40$CAN upgrade kit from Shapeway and it will be perfect.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:45 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Not sure what poor twin twist did to get called a tall deluxe when he's regular sized for titans returns.

Cyb menasor looks like a neat bot mode but the vehicle is a mess, think I'd swap in transmetal scavenger but if I see a Cyb menasor I'd probably pick him up.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:57 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:And ugh, Combiner Wars Computron is a joke all-around.

Oh hell no!
Oh hell yes.

-Kanrabat- wrote:I have the CW Hasbro set and it's one of the best CW combiner there is. The only true joke is the drill tank. But appart that, it have it's own unique molds
It has three different mold choices from the Takara version, all of which compare poorly, especially with the lower amount of retooling.

-Kanrabat- wrote:plus it have a bonus yellow Cosmos with a unique head.
I suppose, but not everybody cares about Scrounge.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Hasbro Computron have better components than the Takara United Warrior set,
Which ones? Hasbro Nosecone sucks, Hasbro Scattershot sucks (Not only is Scattershot's own chest not retooled from Silverbolt's, the combiner head and chestplate aren't retooled either! FFS!), Takara Lightspeed's resemblance is better in both modes (and as for toy colors, Hasbro Lightspeed has a crapton of white that the original Lightspeed never did), ditto for Takara Strafe (especially the robot mode - where's your arm wings, Hasbro Strafe?)... Really the only one who's less radically different is Afterburner, where it's just a tradeoff between which you like better: Toy colors, or new guns.

But Afterburner is only one member out of five. And given the shortcomings of the Hasbro versions of everybody else, especially Scattershot and Nosecone... I reiterate that Hasbro Computron is a joke. He would be a bit more tolerable if Scattershot had been retooled to actually have Computron's head and chestplate. But noooo, they couldn't be bothered. Of course, maybe if Scattershot - you know, an actual torso-bot character - had been Silverbolt's primary moldmate instead of it being @#$%ing Cyclonus... :-x

Bounti76 wrote:I'd agree with UW Nosecone but for two things: his alt and bot modes look nothing like the G1 toy (which I always favor)
Oh, I don't know about that:
The colors are off, but the silhouettes are the same (much moreso than the Hasbro version).

The robot mode is more divergent, but it's at least trying on the details. And it does have the drill on the back.

Also, this was less about resemblance and more about "How good a drill tank is he?". And UW Nosecone beats the pants off CW Nosecone there.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131E"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #310 Cvr A Image Comics 2020 APR200283 310A (W) McFarlane (CA) Mattina"
SPAWN #310 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #311 Cvr C Image Comics 2020 AUG200370 311C (W) McFarlane (CA) Mattina"
SPAWN #311 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #310 Cvr C Image Comics 2020 APR200285 310C (W) McFarlane (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #310 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM395 26A (CA) Carlos"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 OCT210151 5B (CA) Fernandez 221129A"
KING SPAWN #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230282 344B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #344 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM346 26A (CA) Deodato (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #9 Dynamic Forces w/ cert DF Image Comics 2022 220802B (CA) Haeser"
KING SPAWN #9 Dyna ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM378 22B (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JUN220012 1D (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM336 26A (CA) Barberi (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #26 Cvr A ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON