This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Netflix line Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:25 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
o.supreme wrote:Black Play-Doh still has no purpose

You can make a G1 Dead Optimus with it...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Lore Keeper » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:36 pm

When I first read the spoiler inside the box, I thought it had to be a red herring. I thought there was no way they'd kill off Ultra Magnus so early into the story because that would be stupid! Boy, do I wish I had been right...
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Guessing the other spoilers pack is shockwave. Wonder if he’ll come with a stand/tubing to wire up UM’s chest parts.....
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:When I first read the spoiler inside the box, I thought it had to be a red herring. I thought there was no way they'd kill off Ultra Magnus so early into the story because that would be stupid! Boy, do I wish I had been right...

Because big name characters should never die because their big name characters.

There isn't a reason Ultra Magnus should of lived for longer besides "I wanted him to"

It wasn't a stupid random death with no purpose like Moonracer (that was an actual terrible death), it was a death scene with a purpose and it had consequences, this wasn't a random "shock factor" death just for the sake of it.

If there is only a few things the show got right this was one of them, same with Impactor's death.

It's really the only thing that makes sense, as Rung couldn't be anything else that I can think of.[/quote]

I agree. There was actually a set up to that death and consequences to it, it was defnitely an integral part to the story they want to tell and not just there for shock value.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Guessing the other spoilers pack is shockwave. Wonder if he’ll come with a stand/tubing to wire up UM’s chest parts.....

Huh that would make some sense

My other two guesses regarding the second pack is either Soundblaster (maybe along with a repainted Impactor as one of his goons) or it might be something regarding Earthrise.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Lore Keeper » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:57 pm

Deadput wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Guessing the other spoilers pack is shockwave. Wonder if he’ll come with a stand/tubing to wire up UM’s chest parts.....

Huh that would make some sense

My other two guesses regarding the second pack is either Soundblaster (maybe along with a repainted Impactor as one of his goons) or it might be something regarding Earthrise.

Given the name "Giza" on the box, there's a lot of speculation it could be a leader Nemesis Prime from either leader Optimus mold. It could definitely be a spoiler for chapter 2. Personally, I think a Galaxy Upgrade Nemesis Prime would be amazing!
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby NTESHFT » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I'm glad I got this Ultra Magnus instead of the other. So much for getting an Earthrise version though.
The show was great but why so short?
And poor Moonracer....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:59 pm

Given that rung in the comics was Primus, and his translucent color scheme, maybe he was meant to represent the alpha trion protocol. Ghost trion? I think though this fully kills the rumors that the next spoiler pack is somehow another ultra Magnus. That and the only other leader toys in the show were shockwave and astrotrain.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Well considering that the spoiler pack has a direct connection to the events of the show, at least they did in the case of Magnus, we need to figure out who else had a significant change in the show to warrant another variant of their figure to be released.

Personally, event though it has nothing to do with the show, I would love a white and purple version of Astrotrain, I might buy him even with the useless extra crap, especially if it sells at $35 like Magnus did.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Well considering that the spoiler pack has a direct connection to the events of the show, at least they did in the case of Magnus,

About that, I am surprised people are being very vocal about that still not being the case, more so on Facebook. I fail to see how it's anything but that, especially when the other theory is that this is the worst battle damage paint job we have ever seen. Also, that means there is no spoiler. At least with the "new" interpretation of this toy correlating with the show's events, we do get a sense of this toy being a spoiler of sorts.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby StaceyK93 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I'm probably wrong but my hope for the spoiler pack is mercenary SoundBlaster with Buzzsaw and howlback with a mercenary soldier that's a repainted impactor
StaceyK93
Mini-Con

Preorders are Up on Amazon Japan for Transformers WFC Netflix Bumblebee and Elita-1

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:35 pm

While the toys from Takara and Hasbro may be the same now, the distribution is completely the opposite. FOr those not in the know, the "mainline" Earthrise toys are exclusives in Japan while the Netflix series toys are not. It could be that Japan is going by the old addage of the main line being the one that ties directly to the prominant media, where one supports the other.

The good thing here is that it means people who missed out on Walmart preorders or who simply do not have Walmarts to buy the exclusive Netflix toys from have more options. Especially for exclusive retools like Elita-1 and Bumblebee.

Those two are currently available for preorder at Amazon Japan. They ship worldwide (shipping will be combined) and they are a bit less than $25 USD a piece.

Here are the links below:

Netflix Elita-1: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%BF%E3%8 ... 47JSBSKZ37

Netflix Bumblebee: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%BF%E3%8 ... oys&sr=1-1

william-james88
News Staff

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
It just occurred to me that Wave 2 is a lot of Earthrise molds (plus Red Alert), so maybe the spoiler pack will be for Chapter 2? If so, I could see it being a Nemesis Prime or Nova Prime from GUOP.Maybe as a "Mercenary" captain for the ship from the end of Chapter 1?
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sentinel_Primal wrote:It just occurred to me that Wave 2 is a lot of Earthrise molds (plus Red Alert), so maybe the spoiler pack will be for Chapter 2? If so, I could see it being a Nemesis Prime or Nova Prime from GUOP.Maybe as a "Mercenary" captain for the ship from the end of Chapter 1?
Or perhaps another one of Shockwave's experiment clones.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:39 pm

Would be interesting if it’s double dealer with merc symbols.

Astrotrain was featured ominously in the show
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Tilarta » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 pm

I tried both my USA and Australian mailing addresses for the Japanese preorder, it rejected both by saying it would not ship to either of these addresses.

And then it added something about increasing the quantity, which makes me think this is for wholesalers only.

So looks like at the moment, us Australians cannot obtain this Bumblebee toy.
Tilarta
Mini-Con
Watch Tilarta on YouTube

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
When is Bumblebee supposed to drop in the US? Is there a chance Japan will get it sooner?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:When is Bumblebee supposed to drop in the US? Is there a chance Japan will get it sooner?

Mid-October according to my Walmart pre-order.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:36 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Prime is a pretty safe bet for the next spoiler box. It does say Fanguron Giza right on the front in Cybertronian in the same place it said Battlefield Rung on the previous box, that's Nemie's sword partner from PotP and Arms Microns. His name is Fanguron Giza so maybe it's a Slitherfang repaint? Giza has been a shark and a bird so far, why not a snake now?

Spoiler Giza.JPG

Spoiler Rung.JPG

Not sure what the spoiler would be unless he shows up in Earthrise?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:03 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Emerje wrote:Nemesis Prime is a pretty safe bet for the next spoiler box. It does say Fanguron Giza right on the front in Cybertronian in the same place it said Battlefield Rung on the previous box, that's Nemie's sword partner from PotP and Arms Microns. His name is Fanguron Giza so maybe it's a Slitherfang repaint? Giza has been a shark and a bird so far, why not a snake now?

Spoiler Giza.JPG

Spoiler Rung.JPG

Emerje

Small correction: the text says Fangtron, not Fanguron.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Emerje wrote:Nemesis Prime is a pretty safe bet for the next spoiler box. It does say Fanguron Giza right on the front in Cybertronian in the same place it said Battlefield Rung on the previous box, that's Nemie's sword partner from PotP and Arms Microns. His name is Fanguron Giza so maybe it's a Slitherfang repaint? Giza has been a shark and a bird so far, why not a snake now?

Spoiler Giza.JPG

Spoiler Rung.JPG

Emerje

Small correction: the text says Fangtron, not Fanguron.

That does make more sense. They made that little line so short it looks like the smaller line on the U.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:36 am

Walmart, what are you doing? :HEADHURTS:

veryhotlink.JPG

I know he's popular, doesn't mean you have to charge scalper prices. He's cheaper on Amazon!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:36 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
For the 2nd spoiler box, (we know its a leader figure with a Battle Master) along with Giza, I think some are speculating it will be some sort of redeco of Galaxy Prime, based on:

Leader UM has been released twice (retail and spoiler box 1)
Leader Shockwave has been released twice (retail and selects Galactic Man)

Astrotrain is a distant possibility, but literally he was in 2 shots in the final episode that very much looked like late additions just to say he was there. The text revealing Giza is accurate, however, this 2nd wave is specifically still supposed to be tied to Siege, so not sure how that works since Giza was not part of it. But then again neither were any of the other Battle Masters in the other packs from the 1st wave....
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Munkky » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I wouldn't mind a Nemesis Prime from the Galaxy Upgrade Prime mould, though mainly because I never managed to get the original. It would also be great to have a Nemesis Prime that's a different mould from the Earthrise Leader Optimus Prime, it would make him feel more like a distinct character and not just a standard black repaint.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby First-Aid » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
So I had a random thought today while I opened a certain Autobot space shuttle.

At the end of the series, Teletran was signaling an approaching spacecraft. Could that possibly be our Magnificence friend?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Endurance: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Power Spark Warrior New"
ENERGON AXE ATTACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Bottle Crunch & Squeak Dog Toy Hasbro 2023 New"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Block Wars BUMBLEBEE Kabaya Modern Gum Transformers Takara Tomy Japan 2016"
Block Wars BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 69 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class complete 2015 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON