This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Overcracker » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Ahhh, I see. Thanks
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:38 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Welp, Walmart canceled my Deluxe pre-orders "due to high demand". Again I feel like ordering these shortly after they went up and paid for them in full that same day should have made my order a priority, but I guess they don't see things that way. :roll:

If you wonder why it matters if I buy them online or in store, it's because I used PayPal Credit to buy them which gave me 6 months to pay for them interest free. Having to buy them out of pocket in store is really going to eat into my winter budget which isn't nearly as high as it is the rest of the year thanks to Christmas, heating and other extra winter expenses.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:53 am

Emerje wrote:Welp, Walmart canceled my Deluxe pre-orders "due to high demand". Again I feel like ordering these shortly after they went up and paid for them in full that same day should have made my order a priority, but I guess they don't see things that way. :roll:

If you wonder why it matters if I buy them online or in store, it's because I used PayPal Credit to buy them which gave me 6 months to pay for them interest free. Having to buy them out of pocket in store is really going to eat into my winter budget which isn't nearly as high as it is the rest of the year thanks to Christmas, heating and other extra winter expenses.

Emerje

I'm not sure how soon any of us ordered matters, I think everyone is getting cancelled because Walmart is flat out incompetent, yet keeps getting exclusives.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Overcracker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:08 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Really really liking this Magnus. Had not picked up the regular Siege version, but for $20 bucks less than the Siege version, its an awesome toy with the extra accessories.

Love the G2 style head with the bright blue mouth plate and red eyes.

Definitely much better than I was expecting.

B1CAFDAE-B406-4FCA-85D3-D04DEE59EB05.jpeg

A182C986-AC45-42CD-813C-12916FBADB4E.jpeg

30D34A1C-CF7C-4D4C-A997-B8C631F1323F.jpeg
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:12 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Overcracker wrote:Love the G2 style head with the bright blue mouth plate and red eyes.
G2 style head?

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Overcracker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:38 am

Yeah, that's what I meant. Though for some reason I think G2 Laser Rod when I see that. :-D
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:11 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:Welp, Walmart canceled my Deluxe pre-orders "due to high demand". Again I feel like ordering these shortly after they went up and paid for them in full that same day should have made my order a priority, but I guess they don't see things that way. :roll:

Emerje

I feel ya dog. Even though they have issues packing their items I use Amazon all the time so I can pay with gift cards and not spend cash.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Overcracker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:31 pm

Found a Matrix that he can attempt to open before getting blasted by Galvatron... :-D
7350813A-C51B-4C0B-835F-138AED57A6A9.jpeg
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I don't think Nemesis will be clearanced like Magnus. There was no normal leader Nemesis at regular retail after all.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby o.supreme » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
My Nemesis from Walmart hasn't been canceled yet, just "Delayed" without an estimated shipping date. Believe me, if I could have ordered these from Amazon I would have.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby aronjlove » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:48 pm

When I saw the Nemesis spoiler pack was on Pulse I ordered it there. Who knows when I'll get it but Pulse hasn't cancelled an order yet.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:27 pm

aronjlove wrote:When I saw the Nemesis spoiler pack was on Pulse I ordered it there. Who knows when I'll get it but Pulse hasn't cancelled an order yet.

I have a pre-order from each. Just waiting to see who ships first so I can cancel the other.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby o.supreme » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 pm

I admit my system is kind of Random. I always gave Target high praise, but after the pre-order fiasco on ER figures going back to early this year, I'll pass. If I see it in store, then I get it there first. For online-

Amazon is #1 always (if they have it). #2 would be Walmart (just because I have a credit card and can pay it off at my leisure, though that does leave me open for terrible customer service, I understand), then #3-all other online retailers, because while they may be the most dependable, as we have seen, they are often subject to delays as well, and are often more expensive than some of the other outlets.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 am

For online, I would look at pre-orders different than in stock items. Pretty much any of them will do if the item is in stock.

For pre-orders, I go Amazon first, then Pulse, as neither of them have let me down with a cancellation yet. Then Target next with Walmart last of the main 4 before moving onto BBTS, TF Source etc. I really wish Amazon carried selects (themselves, not 3rd party sellers).
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby PrimeTime » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Mr. Stan fights off a horde of hostile aliens to score his latest haul:
PrimeTime
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby SGMLordMirage » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Sweet find and congrats!
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

New Video Review of Netflix Transformers Earthrise Optimus Prime

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Dominus Prime, has informed us that YouTube toy reviewer, Kremzeek Reviews, has uploaded a new video review of Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Voyager Class Optimus Prime with Battlemasters Enerax and Sheeldron!

This version of Optimus Prime is a redeco of Transformers Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime, minus his trailer with two yellow translucent redeco'ed Battlemasters (Siege Pteraxadon and Earthrise Soundbarrier). The yellow translucent redeco of Pteraxadon is a call back to the Energon axe he used in his fight against Megatron atop the Sherman Dam in the 2nd part of More Than Meets The Eye from the original Generation 1 cartoon.

We have embedded the review below for your convenience:

What do you think of the review? Are you getting this Optimus for your shelves? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:40 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
This is going to be perfect for me. I passed on the previous version because I didn't want a trailer, and I like the paint apps better on this one as well, except for the windshield. The battle masters I can take or leave, but I believe I already made a deal with someone for them. :-?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:05 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:This is going to be perfect for me. I passed on the previous version because I didn't want a trailer, and I like the paint apps better on this one as well, except for the windshield. The battle masters I can take or leave, but I believe I already made a deal with someone for them. :-?

My thoughts almost exactly. I don't mind the color of the windshield, I just wish the back of the lower legs were blue.
Now, I don't know that I'll get this version, but I'd probably go for it if it were on a sale for $35-ish.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Speed: 7
Courage: 7

Postby o.supreme » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:51 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:This is going to be perfect for me. I passed on the previous version because I didn't want a trailer, and I like the paint apps better on this one as well, except for the windshield. The battle masters I can take or leave, but I believe I already made a deal with someone for them. :-?

;) . Seeing as they are starting to show up I. Asia, hopefully it won't be too long before they show up in North America.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
o.supreme wrote:

;) . Seeing as they are starting to show up I. Asia, hopefully it won't be too long before they show up in North America.

Once they clear Megatron and Hotlink that is ;)

Trailer or Battle Masters. What a choice... :-?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:17 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Trailer or Battle Masters. What a choice... :-?

Well, the vanilla trailer is garbage. Plain, odd looking, and missing key components. However, once upgraded with Repros and Shapeways its awesome. But of course the added costs are ludicrous.

So the Battlemasters may be the cheapest and simplest option overall.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
:BANG_HEAD: Damnation this OP looks even better with those paint apps....well gotta get that one to switch out with Earthrise Prime. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Overcracker wrote:Really really liking this Magnus. Had not picked up the regular Siege version, but for $20 bucks less than the Siege version, its an awesome toy with the extra accessories.

Love the G2 style head with the bright blue mouth plate and red eyes.

Definitely much better than I was expecting.

B1CAFDAE-B406-4FCA-85D3-D04DEE59EB05.jpeg

A182C986-AC45-42CD-813C-12916FBADB4E.jpeg

30D34A1C-CF7C-4D4C-A997-B8C631F1323F.jpeg

That's why I really dig the United version. It's just too bad they didn't make his eyes a different color but it's still pretty cool...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Toy accurate Prime looks real good.

...But wasn't a review for this newsed a while ago?
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON