This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
aronjlove wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:For what it's worth, reports are starting to trickle in of these figures appearing on shelves finally. Someone in a facebook TF group reported finding them in Florida (with picture proof) and stated he had seen another report from Arizona around the same time. Our friends at Allspark have also picked up on the news. I'm going to go hunting today.

https://www.allspark.com/2020/11/walmar ... mh_gHC2Jhw

Between last night and today, I've hit four Walmart's in the greater Phoenix valley and saw nothing but Wave 1 Voyagers. Got some toy shopping done for the god-kids so it wasn't a waste of time.

I guess I just expect better from an online service, if a pre-order is placed it should have priority. I don't see this issue anywhere else I pre-order, video games or blu-ray movies are the first that come to mind.

Yeah my hunt also came back unsuccessful, although I did make it over to Aldi and scored a replacement Smokescreen and two more Alicons so it wasn't a total waste of a day.

I'm sorry online distribution sucks. I have no idea why it's so bad, I agree that an online preorder should be prioritized and honored.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Oddly enough, for me Wave 1 started with the Spoiler Box, then deluxes, then Voyagers sighted last. It's kind of the same with wave 2, although, I got my spoiler box online (as convoluted as it was), has anyone by chance seen a wave 2 spoiler box in store?

None of the deluxes are a must for me, just Elita for my daughter if I happen to see it, if not, no big deal. When the voyagers show up, that will be interesting. The stores around me dont have too many Hotlink/Megatrons left over (they have a few), but hopefully they will disappear in the next few weeks to make room for the new ones.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The second wave of Walmart Exclusive Netflix deluxe Transformers figures has been found at US retail. The first recorded sighting was in an Arizona Walmart. These are going for $19.87. For those curious of the case breakdown, it seems to be:

2x Elita-1
2x Bumblebee
2x Wheeljack
1x Impactor
1x Red Alert

This is according to the person who first reported the sighting, wtrz, who posted on the TFW boards.

If you found them as well, let the community know on our message boards in your state's thread.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby aronjlove » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Alright, that post says Flagstaff which is an hour or so north from Phoenix so hopefully they will trickle south soon distribution-wise. I honestly wouldn't care so much but I started collecting the Teletraan-1 pieces and my OCD demands I complete it. Originally expected just the one Wave then they said two and I'm pretty sure there is a third already in rumors :BANG_HEAD:
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby LordBludgeon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?
LordBludgeon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby wtrz » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Motto: ""Besides, who would you be without me, Prime?""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Found at Flagstaff Walmart for those curious, surprisingly $17.88 each, receipt for proof. Guess who found their old login for here?

image1[110].jpeg
wtrz
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:35 pm

LordBludgeon wrote:Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
King Kuuga wrote:

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.

And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby aronjlove » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:

And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.

Seriously, each of the Walmarts I checked had several of the last two Voyagers. They don't have room for the new figures on the shelves.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby LordBludgeon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
aronjlove wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:

Seriously, each of the Walmarts I checked had several of the last two Voyagers. They don't have room for the new figures on the shelves.

My local Walmart has not had Megatron in a longtime, but Hotlink is there in abundance.
LordBludgeon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Pretender
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Skill: 10

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 pm

LordBludgeon wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

My local Walmart has not had Megatron in a longtime, but Hotlink is there in abundance.

I still stumble on a Megatron here and there but he's sold much better than his case-mate. I should know, I bought one first thing. As for the availability of the voyagers in general..... it seems to vary by store. Some only have one or two Hotlinks, some have a bunch, some have none. I have decent expectations of actually finding one.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 am

Welp . . . Here's hoping mine comes in.

I've had my online pre-order cancelled twice, and this third time of ordering it I've got the dreaded delayed until further notice. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I highly doubt they'll be in any of the three stores that are within an hour of my home, as all three of them have cut their Transformers section down to maybe 4 pegs wide and there's a literal shelf storage congestion of Megatrons and Hotlinks that have exploded over into the storage for other toy brands.

I guess if somebody needs a Netflix Megatron or Hotlink give me a PM, and I can pick up as many as you need.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby Rodimus Knight » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am

It's like just recently Hot Link and Megatron have just popped back into stores. I hadn't scene either of them since they first appeared on shelves and suddenly there is a bunch at a couple of the local walmarts.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:11 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
M'eh. Let us know when the Netflix Soundwave it out!
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:13 am

I've heard a lot about canceled orders, which is frustrating, no doubt. But... I cant even find listings for any of these on walmart's website aside form the Spoiler Box. I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:24 am

o.supreme wrote:I've heard a lot about canceled orders, which is frustrating, no doubt. But... I cant even find listings for any of these on walmart's website aside form the Spoiler Box. I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.

Here are the five deluxe-class Netflix Wave 2 listings on Walmart.com and for some reason Red Alert is now showing for almost $24. Still not in stock.

Bumblebee
Impactor
Elita-1
Red Alert
Wheeljack
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am

o.supreme wrote:I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.

Pre-orders for both sold out long ago. Soundwave sold out almost instantly when announced and Prime lasted a little while.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:32 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.

Pre-orders for both sold out long ago. Soundwave sold out almost instantly when announced and Prime lasted a little while.

Thanks I knew Soundwave was going to be extremely popular, thankfully I'm probably one of the few who don't want one. I just want the Battle Masters from the Prime set.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:15 pm

o.supreme wrote:Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.

My Google-fu is ninth level, lol, but seriously I work in IT for higher ed, and one of my skill sets is searching for solutions to obscure issues. I had already ordered all of Wave 2, so I pulled these links from my orders list. Still, for a new release or something old I want to get, I never use Walmart's or Target's search; always use a search engine and use specific phrases like "Netflix Transformers Deluxe Bumblebee Walmart," and the search engine will spit out some good links.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:06 pm

:roll:
aronjlove wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.

My Google-fu is ninth level, lol, but seriously I work in IT for higher ed, and one of my skill sets is searching for solutions to obscure issues. I had already ordered all of Wave 2, so I pulled these links from my orders list. Still, for a new release or something old I want to get, I never use Walmart's or Target's search; always use a search engine and use specific phrases like "Netflix Transformers Deluxe Bumblebee Walmart," and the search engine will spit out some good links.

Interesting, I thought those links were fake. When I was trying to get ER wave 2 a couple months back, I could get links in a search engine, even ones that said stores had them in stock, but they all proved to be untrue, I was told the opposite, only rely on what you can find in Walmarts site search....Now I'm really confused.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:For what it's worth, reports are starting to trickle in of these figures appearing on shelves finally. Someone in a facebook TF group reported finding them in Florida (with picture proof) and stated he had seen another report from Arizona around the same time. Our friends at Allspark have also picked up on the news. I'm going to go hunting today.

Between last night and today, I've hit four Walmart's in the greater Phoenix valley and saw nothing but Wave 1 Voyagers. Got some toy shopping done for the god-kids so it wasn't a waste of time.

I guess I just expect better from an online service, if a pre-order is placed it should have priority. I don't see this issue anywhere else I pre-order, video games or blu-ray movies are the first that come to mind.

Phoenix is a huge place. That's a lot of ground to cover.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:15 pm

sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:

Phoenix is a huge place. That's a lot of ground to cover.

A little over 33 miles round trip.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy Complete Cardboard Teletraan I Backdrop

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Greetings, fellow Seibertronians! The second wave of Deluxe Class figures for the NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy has finally been spotted at United States retail! Have you been lucky enough to track down these latest figures, exclusive to Walmart in the U.S.? The chase is on, collectors! As a reminder, we were promised a special cardboard stand-up back-drop of Teletraan I, the Autobots' super computer inside the Ark spaceship from the G1 cartoon. We got the first five pieces of this bonus with each of the unique Deluxe Class figures from the first wave of NETFLIX Transformers products. Now, the promise has been fulfilled with the second wave of product, giving us all ten pieces needed to complete the diorama. The hunt was good today for your Friendly Neighborhood Wolfman (patent pending), so I present to you the completed Teletraan I back-drop!

Will you be collecting all ten Deluxe Class figures so far for the NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy line just to have your own complete Teletraan I? Let us know in the discussion forums, and as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
That is pure sweetness Wolfman especially had it been a 2 story 2 tier like I thought it was at first. 8-} :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 CHOPPER MODE DROPKICK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition"
Series 4 CHOPPER M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNORG THE CONQUERER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020"
SNORG THE CONQUERE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GNAW SHARKTICON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020 New"
GNAW SHARKTICON Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERPACK Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 backpack"
OVERPACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAT ELITE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2019"
TREAT ELITE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BE-OH Transformers BotBots Series 2 Toilet Troop 2019 deodorant"
BE-OH Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAKEOVER N OVER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers 2019"
MAKEOVER N OVER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DARK ENERGON SHOCKWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
DARK ENERGON SHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NANNY MCBAG Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots tote bag 2019 Hasbro"
NANNY MCBAG Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANQUILLABEAST Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique headphones 2020"
TRANQUILLABEAST Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE KREON COLLECTION A4642 Transformers Kre-o Hasbro 2011 New"
ULTIMATE KREON COL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCOPE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Science Alliance Hasbro 2020 telescope"
STARSCOPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DR FRAUD Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance chemical flask 2020"
DR FRAUD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON