This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
So if there is a 3rd wave, no doubt it will be Earthrise based. Do you think they will continue with a gimmick like this, or just continue with the toys?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
People selling Bumblebee for $60 on eBay, they really need a hobby.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:36 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Honestly just want Bee and maaaaaaaaybe Elita-1. Looked through a few Walmart’s here in El Paso and they ain’t got jack aside from the stuff that’s been shelfwarming the last six-eight months.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
o.supreme wrote:So if there is a 3rd wave, no doubt it will be Earthrise based. Do you think they will continue with a gimmick like this, or just continue with the toys?
Cheetor, Deep Cover, and the Allicon are included in the listings, so Wave 3 may be a mix of Siege, Earthrise, and Kingdom molds like how Wave 2 is a mix of Siege and Earthrise molds.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mindmaster wrote:Honestly just want Bee and maaaaaaaaybe Elita-1. Looked through a few Walmart’s here in El Paso and they ain’t got jack aside from the stuff that’s been shelfwarming the last six-eight months.

Elita-1, Bumblebee, Impactor maybe. Still waiting on getting some of the Wave 1 figures.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:People selling Bumblebee for $60 on eBay, they really need a hobby.

Or watch Pawn Stars to get a grip on their expectations. ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 5

Postby DEANO85 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm

I've only got Netflix Bumblebee. Personally I dont feel the need to collect extra characters for the cardboard backdrop. I would try and print out my own backgrounds instead.
DEANO85
Mini-Con

Re: NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy Complete Cardboard Teletraan I Backdrop

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Wolfman Jake wrote:Will you be collecting all ten Deluxe Class figures so far for the NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy line just to have your own complete Teletraan I?

Absolutely not.

Nemesis Destron wrote:That is pure sweetness Wolfman especially had it been a 2 story 2 tier like I thought it was at first. 8-} :VEHI:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that!

Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:So if there is a 3rd wave, no doubt it will be Earthrise based. Do you think they will continue with a gimmick like this, or just continue with the toys?
Cheetor, Deep Cover, and the Allicon are included in the listings, so Wave 3 may be a mix of Siege, Earthrise, and Kingdom molds like how Wave 2 is a mix of Siege and Earthrise molds.

He was speculating about what the packaging gimmick might be for Netflix wave 3 since we seem to have completed Teletraan-1 with this assortment, not what the actual figures are going to be.
To which I saw..... maybe more of the alternate future cards from the rest of Kingdom. It's an interesting question.
Also, did Siege have a packaging gimmick that I'm forgetting about or did that start with ER?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy Complete Cardboard Teletraan I Backdrop

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 pm

King Kuuga wrote:Also, did Siege have a packaging gimmick that I'm forgetting about or did that start with ER?

Siege had hidden codes on the boxed figures (Deluxe and up) and some exclusives, revealed by blacklight (like everyone has one! :lol: ). Those codes could be entered on the Hasbro Siege site for hidden stuff. Think Cyber Key codes from Cybertron.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
King Kuuga wrote:Also, did Siege have a packaging gimmick that I'm forgetting about or did that start with ER?

Hidden black light messages
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
so are the pieces of the backdrop in the boxes the figures come in?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Firepower: 10

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:45 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Ultra Markus wrote:so are the pieces of the backdrop in the boxes the figures come in?

Yep!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:20 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
King Kuuga wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He was speculating about what the packaging gimmick might be for Netflix wave 3 since we seem to have completed Teletraan-1 with this assortment, not what the actual figures are going to be.
To which I saw..... maybe more of the alternate future cards from the rest of Kingdom. It's an interesting question.
Also, did Siege have a packaging gimmick that I'm forgetting about or did that start with ER?

He's just saying that knowing part of the wave 3 lineup there's no reason to think it'll be based on a specific animated series like Earthrise just like wave 2 isn't and therefore the backdrop could just as easily be something from Kingdom or even Siege.

As for what wave 3 will come with, I'm sure they'll just keep doing backdrops, there's no shortage of places to choose from be it Megatron's throne room (probably has an official name I can't think of), inside the Axalon, or just Cybertron or jungle scapes.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
I managed to get all but Soundwave preordered when they came out, but each one got delayed, and then canceled, all except Bumblebee. He's the only one I've still got there. :evil: :BOOM:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby sol magnus » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:34 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I'll be getting wave 2 and giving the ones I don't want to my kid.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby adamage1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Decided to do a quick run to one of the Fargo, ND Walmarts over lunch, and the reports were correct. I found a Netflix Bumblebee, and they had quite a lot of the deluxes from this wave (some were piled up on the high shelf). There were also a couple wave 2 Earthrise deluxes on the shelves as well.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby sol magnus » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Nice. Hopefully they'll make their way to the East Coast quickly.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Yeah, that's awesome!
Gives me hope that they'll show up around KC sooner than later.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
sol magnus wrote:Nice. Hopefully they'll make their way to the East Coast quickly.

Same here, I plan on checking this weekend. Some stores like to wait until Black Friday to put stuff on shelves to make things more impressive. Right now I've got one store with nothing on the NetFlix pegs and shelf and another with just one each of Hotlink, Megatron and Sideswipe so the space is there, just need the stock.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby o.supreme » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Emerje wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He's just saying that knowing part of the wave 3 lineup there's no reason to think it'll be based on a specific animated series like Earthrise just like wave 2 isn't and therefore the backdrop could just as easily be something from Kingdom or even Siege.

As for what wave 3 will come with, I'm sure they'll just keep doing backdrops, there's no shortage of places to choose from be it Megatron's throne room (probably has an official name I can't think of), inside the Axalon, or just Cybertron or jungle scapes.

Emerje

It was a little of BOTH actually. I know the Netflix waves are nto tied to a particular toy line BUT they appear to be tied to a specific animated series. Wave 1&2 had the B&W Siege image, and all characters appeared in the Siege portion of the animated series (Except for Nemesis...which I guess could be a spoiler for the next series). It would not be out of the realm of logic though to think that wave 3 will include a B&W version of the ER packaging to go with characters that will all appear in the ER portion of the animation. Not saying it's a 100% certainty, but it is a possibility.

And yes I'd like to know about any included backdrop gimmicks, but I guess it's too early to say.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Not that it's really any good, but here are the rest for grins..
Optimus Prime Battle 3-Pack

Soundwave Battle 3-Pack

This one is actually in stock

Leader Class Spoiler Pack #2

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby joevill » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
I want to get them all now.
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby o.supreme » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Its kind of ironic, after years of complaining about too many BBs shelf warming across all lines, we finally have one that is in high demand. Good thing it's not short packed.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
o.supreme wrote:Its kind of ironic, after years of complaining about too many BBs shelf warming across all lines, we finally have one that is in high demand. Good thing it's not short packed.
To be a little fair, it's a G1 Bumblebee, whom the Bee haters tolerate more. It was the Movie and Movie-inspired Prime Bumblebees that choked the shelves to death. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Its kind of ironic, after years of complaining about too many BBs shelf warming across all lines, we finally have one that is in high demand. Good thing it's not short packed.
To be a little fair, it's a G1 Bumblebee, whom the Bee haters tolerate more. It was the Movie and Movie-inspired Prime Bumblebees that choked the shelves to death. ;)

Because they redecoed them a bazillion times, either keeping the yellow with a different pattern in a different color, or switching the black and yellow! Not to mention they both have toys in all the major size classes (equal to Optimus Prime) :BOOM:

Fortunately, G1 Bumblebee has stayed small by virtue of how the Generations-style lines are treated: Deluxe is the largest he's gotten :BOWDOWN:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Overcracker » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:59 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Because they redecoed them a bazillion times, either keeping the yellow with a different pattern in a different color, or switching the black and yellow! Not to mention they both have toys in all the major size classes (equal to Optimus Prime) :BOOM:

Fortunately, G1 Bumblebee has stayed small by virtue of how the Generations-style lines are treated: Deluxe is the largest he's gotten :BOWDOWN:

Ahh Toys R’Us how we miss thee and your Bee overflowing shelves...
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Firepower: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM319 351A (CA) Randal (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238040 (CA) Barry + Spicer"
VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 OCT210017 1C Spawn (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #18 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 SEP210212 18B (CA) Lee"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM318 27B (CA) Barends (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #27 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr N 1:100 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223281 1N (CA) Lee"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #36 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 FEB220264 36C (CA) Del Mundo"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2022 220111B 3D Walsh"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM449 348B (W) McConville (CA) Randal"
SPAWN #348 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM408 27B (CA) Aguillo (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #27 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAY210211 14A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON