This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Overcracker wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Its kind of ironic, after years of complaining about too many BBs shelf warming across all lines, we finally have one that is in high demand. Good thing it's not short packed.
To be a little fair, it's a G1 Bumblebee, whom the Bee haters tolerate more. It was the Movie and Movie-inspired Prime Bumblebees that choked the shelves to death. ;)

Because they redecoed them a bazillion times, either keeping the yellow with a different pattern in a different color, or switching the black and yellow! Not to mention they both have toys in all the major size classes (equal to Optimus Prime) :BOOM:

Fortunately, G1 Bumblebee has stayed small by virtue of how the Generations-style lines are treated: Deluxe is the largest he's gotten :BOWDOWN:

Ahh Toys R’Us how we miss thee and your Bee overflowing shelves...

WOW...

I think the only time I've seen more yellow on shelves was when I met Dan Gilvezan. :lol:
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:I think the only time I've seen more yellow on shelves was when I met Dan Gilvezan. :lol:
You callin' Gilvezan a coward? Dems fightin' words!

:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby BumbleDouche » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
This, really, is the kind of thing that should ALWAYS be done with packaging, in my opinion.

It's less likely to just be thrown away & end up as landfill, so Hasbro get the double bonus of claiming that they're reducing waste while at the same time incentivizing customers to buy even the most crap-tastic of figures (that might otherwise become shelf-warmers) in order to complete a continuous image.

Aside from having to buy those crap-tacious potential shelf-warmer figures you don't like in order to complete a background (which, obviously, sucks), I hope the idea continues in future lines.

Besides, I'm sure even single panels from just one package could make for some good photo backdrops, if angled correctly...?
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:26 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Im not actually collecting them, I'm just curious about the idea. Besides, like the Map pieces in Earthrise I'm sure some will sell their Teletran-1 pieces seperately online so you don't necessarily need to purchase the toys you don't want. I'm hoping when ER is over to sell the map pieces I do have to make up for a little money spent on the toys.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby BumbleDouche » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
o.supreme wrote:Im not actually collecting them, I'm just curious about the idea. Besides, like the Map pieces in Earthrise I'm sure some will sell their Teletran-1 pieces seperately online so you don't necessarily need to purchase the toys you don't want. I'm hoping when ER is over to sell the map pieces I do have to make up for a little money spent on the toys.

Good idea! I actually like retaining some of the nicer box designs, I dunno - call it a quirk? If they're really nice, use them as backdrops or as inspiration for details & settings for my displays. Sometimes I just like to look at the variation/progression of designs over the years.

A patchwork map might be a unique background material, something reminiscent of that holographic space map/cartography room that was in the War for Cybertron game (or possible Fall of Cybertron - my memory's fuzzy).

Since I've been limiting my collecting to just MP's (due to space), I see a lot less of the much nicer modern boxes (like for Siege/Earthrise/Kingdom Deluxe, Leader, etc.), so someone selling a few empties, even flattened, with the nice designs on them would be a nice option to have. ;)^
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:47 am

New Netflix leaks posted on TFW2005:
Thanks again to our very own Jtprime17 we can share for you new Walmart listings for upcoming Netflix War For Cybertron Voyager Class toys.

This time we have 2 new listings with brand new EAN codes. We still have no images or product description of these upcoming new figures.

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Optimus Primal
EAN: 5010993829040

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Seeker
EAN: 5010993829033

These items could be Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 3 Voyager class. If so, Optimus Primal may be a redeco of his Kingdom figure. The Voyager Seeker remains a mystery, so your guess is as good as ours. Click on the discussion link below and share your expectations on the 2005 Board!

I think someone just posted in the Kingdom thread about waiting for a Netflix Primal. Well, here's some potential confirmation.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:52 am

aronjlove wrote:New Netflix leaks posted on TFW2005:
Two weeks ago.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:56 am

Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:New Netflix leaks posted on TFW2005:
Two weeks ago.

The previous post didn't have the EANs. People can now find the listings in the Walmart app/webpage if they are so inclined, screenshots at TFW, and I figured that was worth mentioning.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:18 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I don't think it will warrant a completely separate news article mind. We already knew it was coming :-? Now the R.E.D listings on the other hand...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Some fans are already speculating that the voyagers will come with a single Core class. I hope not. I hope they continue to come packed with 2 Micromasters or Battlemasters. They don't factor into the show, so I don't see a reason to change the formula now.

All I can say is,I have no interest in Kingdom Primal, but if Netflix Primal came with 2 Smashdown repaints, that would be an instant purchase for me.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:30 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I'm not sure when the new Netflix figures are planned for release, but working at Wal-Mart, I was able to check for when the new shipments of Netflix figures arrive, and the system said December 5th. I know this might be useless information, because there's a possibility they might be more Hotlinks and Megatrons (I doubt it), but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm not sure when the new Netflix figures are planned for release, but working at Wal-Mart, I was able to check for when the new shipments of Netflix figures arrive, and the system said December 5th. I know this might be useless information, because there's a possibility they might be more Hotlinks and Megatrons (I doubt it), but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

And my money is tight already... I may have to pick either Hotlink as a buddy for Red Wing, or Megatron for Pinpointer to Crosshairs, and an accurate Lionizer. :BANG_HEAD:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby aronjlove » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm not sure when the new Netflix figures are planned for release, but working at Wal-Mart, I was able to check for when the new shipments of Netflix figures arrive, and the system said December 5th. I know this might be useless information, because there's a possibility they might be more Hotlinks and Megatrons (I doubt it), but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Awesome, thanks! The main Walmart I go to is down to just a couple of Hotlinks, a Megatron, and a Decepticon Mirage. Hopefully, they will stock up!
aronjlove
Brainmaster

New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The Netflix Transformers voyager toys are the only toys from wave 2 that have yet to be found in the US. However, they may be coming soon since they have been found just north of the border, in Canada. Those are Optimus Prime and Soundwave (who is an exclusive retool that turns into a tape deck). They were found in BC and Alberta. The news was first posted on Cybertron.ca.

Fellow Seibertronian JTPrime has uncovered new listings for the Netflix Transformers toys. We already knew of a third wave which includes Cheetor and Barricade but now we know which voyagers. And they are.... Optimus Primal and a Seeker. The specific names are given below. While on the topic of Walmart exclusive transformers, we now also have listings for the remaining retro headmaster releases Wierdwolf, Highbrow and Skullcruncher.

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Optimus Primal
EAN: 5010993829040

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Seeker
EAN: 5010993829033

Highbrow
EAN: 5010993813254

Weirdwolf
EAN: 5010993829019

Skullcruncher
EAN: 5010993829026

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Interesting to see that the characters renamed for Titans Return now have their original names back. I wonder if it was ever actually about trademark or they just wanted to tone them down a bit...
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
King Kuuga wrote:Interesting to see that the characters renamed for Titans Return now have their original names back. I wonder if it was ever actually about trademark or they just wanted to tone them down a bit...

Trademark situations can change at the drop of a hat. And listings aren't a good indicator of what the final name might end up as.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:49 pm

King Kuuga wrote:Interesting to see that the characters renamed for Titans Return now have their original names back. I wonder if it was ever actually about trademark or they just wanted to tone them down a bit...
Lots of names have been lost and regained over the years. If it were a tone issue, then the child-aimed Cyberverse line wouldn't have used "Skullcruncher" for its Ultra class figure.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Autobot N » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
o.supreme wrote:Some fans are already speculating that the voyagers will come with a single Core class. I hope not. I hope they continue to come packed with 2 Micromasters or Battlemasters. They don't factor into the show, so I don't see a reason to change the formula now.
One of the leakers (the one who leaked most of ER, not the one who leaked Kingdom) says that they do come with Cores instead of Battlemasters (which makes sense, since Kingdom doesn't have those).

Also, the guy said that the Seeker was a Sparkless from Siege, which I would find very irritating if true imo.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:06 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Autobot N wrote:Also, the guy said that the Seeker was a Sparkless from Siege, which I would find very irritating if true imo.

How come? I'll take a zombie any day. Sure, I'd rather have Sunstorm, but we got the main 6 so I consider anything else a bonus. I'd prefer that over, say, a dirty Starscream.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Autobot N » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:27 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Emerje wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Also, the guy said that the Seeker was a Sparkless from Siege, which I would find very irritating if true imo.

How come? I'll take a zombie any day. Sure, I'd rather have Sunstorm, but we got the main 6 so I consider anything else a bonus. I'd prefer that over, say, a dirty Starscream.

Emerje
Because I want Sunstorm. And he's been skipped over for Red Wing* (whose entire existence is due to an art error and a massive misunderstanding), Hotlink, G2 Sandstorm, seemingly G2 Ramjet, the Rainmakers, and a generic zombie, all of whom except for Acid Storm are a lot more obscure than Sunstorm.

*I say this as a person who loves Red Wing and his figure, but he fits with the argument.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Emerje wrote:

Emerje
It's just, every time they release another Seeker who isn't Sunstorm (especially if it's one more obscure than him), it feels like such a tease. And that spoilered text being true would feel like Hasbro's flat-out trolling us. 8-}

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:34 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
It's just, every time they release another Seeker who isn't Sunstorm (especially if it's one more obscure than him), it feels like such a tease. And that spoilered text being true would feel like Hasbro's flat-out trolling us. 8-}
Yeah, I agree. Just give us a voyager Sunstorm already.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Deadput » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
What if the Sparkleman is colored like Sunstorm?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot N wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
Because I want Sunstorm. And he's been skipped over for Red Wing* (whose entire existence is due to an art error and a massive misunderstanding), Hotlink, G2 Sandstorm, seemingly G2 Ramjet, the Rainmakers, and a generic zombie, all of whom except for Acid Storm are a lot more obscure than Sunstorm.

*I say this as a person who loves Red Wing and his figure, but he fits with the argument.

The zombie makes sense though, since you can troop build to recreate the scene from the netflix show.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:01 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I saw that post as well, and I'm not actually certain both that that's what the leaker meant and that that's what'll happen. The post in question was literally just the word Sparkless Sparklers with no context, that could technically be what the dead/damaged version of Barricade that someone mentioned at some point is supposed to be, seeing as how one of those guys with the Barricade/Datsun body ate Moonracer and that's literally the only one of them I actually remember from the show because of it (which means it would probably sell better to casual viewers as well). In addition to that, 2 of the leakers are in disagreement over whether the Siege mold is still in use or not, with one saying they're doing one more use of it for this listing, and the other saying the mold has been retired but also saying they trust the first leaker more than their own sources. Not saying anyone is specifically wrong, but I think there's room for error here in terms of getting the identity of the Seeker right for everyone involved and not every leak is gonna be right.

I'm also totally with you on wanting specifically a Siege Sunstorm, in addition to wanting him both in general and to go with Hotlink, he's the only one left they need to make for me to be able to have a full rainbow of Tetrajets and I really want them to enable that now.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON