This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:27 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Would it being Earthrise Megatron sweeten the deal?

Just thought of this: if the rumors turn out to be true, in the WFC line, we will get:

Core class Megatron
Siege voyager
Netflix voyager
35th anniversary voyager
Selects G2 (all 4 same mold)
Earthrise Megs
Selects G2
Selects SG
Netflix spoiler (all 4 same mold)

Considering the Siege voyager was shelf warming, and then so did the 35th anniversary one, is this really a good strategy?

Shouldn't selects SG use the leader galvatron mold?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby jtanimator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:35 am

Why, oh why on earth would they go back to using the cybertron mold for barricade? Maybe it ties better into the show continuity or something, but I just don’t care. I’ve rarely seen such a world of difference between two remold counterparts for the same character, but I have to say that the earthrise remold versions of the datsuns look SO much infinitely better for these characters in every way, that I went from hating the mold in siege to literally owning every version of the exact same characters when released in the earthrise mold. So why, again, would they turn back to that horrendous siege barricade?
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby aronjlove » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:37 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Just thought of this: if the rumors turn out to be true, in the WFC line, we will get:

Core class Megatron
Siege voyager
Netflix voyager
35th anniversary voyager
Selects G2 (all 4 same mold)
Earthrise Megs
Selects G2
Selects SG
Netflix spoiler (all 4 same mold)

Considering the Siege voyager was shelf warming, and then so did the 35th anniversary one, is this really a good strategy?
Excuse me, say what now? Is there potentially a Shattered Glass Megatron coming to go with the SG Prime already on the way? If so, I am so down for that!
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:42 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:Shouldn't selects SG use the leader galvatron mold?

Nope, leakers explicitly said SG would be ER repaint, which helps account for the massive dumb sword/gun thing on the ER mold: homage to Energon Megatron's tank weapon that SG Megatron used as well.

Galvatron is getting his toy deco for Selects, not a SG one.
jtanimator wrote:Why, oh why on earth would they go back to using the cybertron mold for barricade? Maybe it ties better into the show continuity or something, but I just don’t care. I’ve rarely seen such a world of difference between two remold counterparts for the same character, but I have to say that the earthrise remold versions of the datsuns look SO much infinitely better for these characters in every way, that I went from hating the mold in siege to literally owning every version of the exact same characters when released in the earthrise mold. So why, again, would they turn back to that horrendous siege barricade?

They never adopted Earth modes. The datsuns in the show AKA Prowl and Barricade only use the Siege mold. And anyone who uses an ER mold (like Wheeljack) never transforms anyway.
aronjlove wrote:Excuse me, say what now? Is there potentially a Shattered Glass Megatron coming to go with the SG Prime already on the way? If so, I am so down for that!

Yep, a whole SG subline is rumored in Selects next year, but don't get too excited yet, one of the leaks called for a SG Commander Jetfire, which I have extreme doubts that they would do a Selects Commander repaint and have it just be SG, and I saw this as a SG fan.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:06 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
A second SG Megatron based more on the cartoon was created at the very end of Fun Pub's run:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

No. Also if they are going to charge $60 for a 3rd spoiler box, it would have to have a ton of accessories to justify, or another battlemaster repaint included as well ($30+$20+$6). I really want the Paleotrex repaint, but I have the first Netflix Megatron, and of all the 8 uses of this mold so far (I count Siege and ER as the same)I don't need another.

I hope the Voyagers still come with 2 Battlemasters, and not a core class toy as rumored. I Really want a Primal with 2 Smashdown repaints (Smashdown and Doublecrosser are the Only BM's with one release so far). And Whatever the "Zombie" seeker is , if it came with 2 Doublecrossers in any color, I'd be more than happy.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:00 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Crystal Paleotrex looks cool, and the Sparkless looks better than I expected, but I dunno that I need either of these based on first impression alone. Hopefully the rest of the wave leaks though, I would love to get to see Netflix Cheetor sooner rather than later to see if I like it better than his retail deco.

Also worth noting: all of the leakers who have said that this Spoiler Pack contains the Megatron mold have also made it clear that they have not SEEN said Megatron, meaning that we don't know how unique of a repaint it'll be, for all we know it could still be at Nemesis-level of unique rather than Dead Magnus-level by being mid-reformat into Galvatron, or BW Megatron (with Paleotrex being the fossil he scans), or a Megatron-X deco or something (depending on just how the Kingdom story is gonna play out, which right now has options).

Or maybe it'll just be another Sparkless, who knows.

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Nope, leakers explicitly said SG would be ER repaint, which helps account for the massive dumb sword/gun thing on the ER mold: homage to Energon Megatron's tank weapon that SG Megatron used as well.
It also aligns with how they treated SG Ratchet, with Hasbro just slapping the SG color scheme on the existing WFC ER Ratchet rather than repainting a mold that was more accurate to his actual appearance in SG (which, for SG Ratchet, would have been Grapple, since he used Energon Roadblock as a base).

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:...but don't get too excited yet, one of the leaks called for a SG Commander Jetfire, which I have extreme doubts that they would do a Selects Commander repaint and have it just be SG, and I saw this as a SG fan.
Counterpoint, the leaker who accurately leaked about 2/3's of Earthrise via clues prior to it's NYCC reveal (including the title being Earthrise even) did say a month or 2 ago that we would be getting a subline-exclusive Commander repaint this year, well before this leak actually happened...
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Nemesis Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:...but don't get too excited yet, one of the leaks called for a SG Commander Jetfire, which I have extreme doubts that they would do a Selects Commander repaint and have it just be SG, and I saw this as a SG fan.
Counterpoint, the leaker who accurately leaked about 2/3's of Earthrise via clues prior to it's NYCC reveal (including the title being Earthrise even) did say a month or 2 ago that we would be getting a subline-exclusive Commander repaint this year, well before this leak actually happened...

I am still very skeptical. It just seems so odd that SG Jetfire, who was a very minor SG character, would get that repaint. That seems like a lot to ask for for $80
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:12 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am still very skeptical. It just seems so odd that SG Jetfire, who was a very minor SG character, would get that repaint. That seems like a lot to ask for for $80
Fair enough, it did seem like a weird choice when I first read it too, I would have expected Sir Soundwave, Wheeljack, or Rodimus before we saw an SG Jetfire.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am still very skeptical. It just seems so odd that SG Jetfire, who was a very minor SG character, would get that repaint. That seems like a lot to ask for for $80
Fair enough, it did seem like a weird choice when I first read it too, I would have expected Sir Soundwave, Wheeljack, or Rodimus before we saw an SG Jetfire.

I would expect a lot before a SG Jetfire, but maybe they're banking on a black jet Commander class figure.

Soundwave is the SG bot I would love to see actually happen. I count Rodimus Unicronus as SG Rodimus, and I don't think a toy could properly beat him anyway
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby aronjlove » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:44 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundwave is the SG bot I would love to see actually happen. I count Rodimus Unicronus as SG Rodimus, and I don't think a toy could properly beat him anyway

Agreed, and agreed. I picked up TR Soundwave and that made me appreciate the PotP leaders a bit more lately.

For the Netflix wave 3, has there been any mention of what the pack-in will be? The Teletraan-1 is complete so I'm thinking something Golden Disc related, maybe? If it is the same as waves 1 and 2, it would have to be something that can be split into five. Or maybe they do something completely different.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm

aronjlove wrote:For the Netflix wave 3, has there been any mention of what the pack-in will be? The Teletraan-1 is complete so I'm thinking something Golden Disc related, maybe? If it is the same as waves 1 and 2, it would have to be something that can be split into five. Or maybe they do something completely different.
No mention of one yet, and if there is, whatever it is would have to be split in four, not five, since only 4 Deluxes have been leaked every time so far (Cheetor, Sparkless Datsun, Sparkless Lambo, Quint Ironhide drone).
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Nemesis Primal wrote:
aronjlove wrote:For the Netflix wave 3, has there been any mention of what the pack-in will be? The Teletraan-1 is complete so I'm thinking something Golden Disc related, maybe? If it is the same as waves 1 and 2, it would have to be something that can be split into five. Or maybe they do something completely different.
No mention of one yet, and if there is, whatever it is would have to be split in four, not five, since only 4 Deluxes have been leaked every time so far (Cheetor, Sparkless Datsun, Sparkless Lambo, Quint Ironhide drone).

That's not quite right. The "Quintesson" has now been said to be a redeco of the Earthrise Deluxe Allicon/Bailiff figure. The "Sparkless Lambo" is actually going to be Deep Cover. The Ironhide repaint was cancelled to instead release VW Beetle Bumblebee and Elita One.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Or nothing at all. Cyberverse had Maccadam as a Build-A-Figure for the first 2 Waves, but Wave 3 has nothing.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

That's not quite right. The "Quintesson" has now been said to be a redeco of the Earthrise Deluxe Allicon/Bailiff figure. The "Sparkless Lambo" is actually going to be Deep Cover. The Ironhide repaint was cancelled to instead release VW Beetle Bumblebee and Elita One.
No,it's right if the leaks are right (which these pictures do support), the Selects Deep Cover is said to actually be Deep Cover while the Netflix one is a Sparkless, and the only leaker that has said the Quint is the Alicon has since said they were incorrect and that it is the Ironhide repaint from the show that the other leakers have been talking about, with one of said different leakers even giving more details about said Ironhide earlier today (which also makes it sound like the cancelled Ironhide was a different deco than this one).

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Or nothing at all. Cyberverse had Maccadam as a Build-A-Figure for the first 2 Waves, but Wave 3 has nothing.
Exactly, that's why I said if there is one.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Wow, I like that Sparkless figure. I have the ER mold, but not the Siege one.

If I see it in stores, I just may get it.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Candy Paleotrex look pretty meh. I got AoE Dinobots flashbacks. [-(

But that REALLY rusty Barricade is neat as hell! I want it. :APPLAUSE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:23 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i get an end of the world or mad max style barricade look here he needs more weapons and spikes though :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:33 pm

My wish for more leaks came true (taken from TFW boards, who got them from a leak Discord apparently?):
Dark blue Cheetor.png
Quint Ironhide.png

Shame we can't get a clear look at Quint Ironhide's face and his weapon is missing, but so far that looks better than expected, especially since some of the leakers today were talking up how ruined it was by battle damage. Cheetor....I really like the darker blue and the green cheetah eyes, but he looks like he's lacking paint elsewhere, so I'm not making a decision until we get a proper look (also I think his torso is mistransformed, parts of those panel wings are supposed to flip in under his cheetah head, right?).
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

First Look At Upcoming Netflix Deluxe Cheetor and Ironhide Redecos

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:44 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We had our first look at wave 3 of the Netflix toys really early today with Sparkless Barricade and a clear purple Paleotrex (both of which you can see here) and now we have more deluxes. We have the Ironhide redeco which is supposed to be a troop builder in the Quintesson army and Cheetor who is a slight redeco of the Kingdom deluxe figure. The main difference is the blue which is far more show accurate than the powder blue colour he was given in the main line. We will be getting more sparkless characters in wave 3 including a sparkless Seeker and a sparkless red alert mold. The images below were sent to us by a source asking to remain anonymous.

Let us know what you think of these.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:52 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Considering the Siege voyager was shelf warming, and then so did the 35th anniversary one, is this really a good strategy?

He wasn't shelf warming everywhere which is probably why Hasbro doesn't mind him going back to retail again. Siege Megatron never stayed in stock more than a month around me (at Walmart or Target), even the second and third restock they would eventually sell out. The Walmarts around me never got the 35th line so no shelf warming there. Earthrise Megatron never showed up here either so that was never an issue. Netflix Megatron was restocked at least three times, the most recent being a few weeks before wave 2 came out, and both my local Walmarts are completely sold out of Netflix figures of all sizes and waves. The demand is definitely not past the saturation point everywhere for Megatron.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:56 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
You know that mindset people have about repaints forcing you to buy the second release because it'd be better? It rings true wuth Cheetor because that's what the figure shouldh've looked like.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Emerje wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Considering the Siege voyager was shelf warming, and then so did the 35th anniversary one, is this really a good strategy?

He wasn't shelf warming everywhere which is probably why Hasbro doesn't mind him going back to retail again. Siege Megatron never stayed in stock more than a month around me (at Walmart or Target), even the second and third restock they would eventually sell out. The Walmarts around me never got the 35th line so no shelf warming there. Earthrise Megatron never showed up here either so that was never an issue. Netflix Megatron was restocked at least three times, the most recent being a few weeks before wave 2 came out, and both my local Walmarts are completely sold out of Netflix figures of all sizes and waves. The demand is definitely not past the saturation point everywhere for Megatron.

Emerje

Plus that Megatron have one hell of a SEXY paint job.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby alekese » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:12 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Plus that Megatron have one hell of a SEXY paint job.

If the all but confirmed spoiler box megatron is just the earthrise version of the mold, but with the netflix deco scheme, I would be incredibly happy, because both of those versions fall just short of being different enough from siege mainline to be worth the price of double dipping, but I know I'm getting box 3 for the paleotrex alone anyways.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby Emerje » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Darn, I was hoping the Ironhide Quint would be the all white version. Maybe later.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON