This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:33 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I'm still good with my TR Galvatron...

Gray Galvatron would more likely be a Selects thing.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:49 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'm still good with my TR Galvatron...

Gray Galvatron would more likely be a Selects thing.

Yep, but I don't want it to be which is why I specifically said at retail. My logic is that being two different characters, both Decepticon leaders (one a little more than the other) makes them both a good fit for retail. If we can have two all too similar Megatrons between two lines then we should be able to have the same with Galvatron.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:26 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
jungletron wrote:Yup, this is the proper scale but I'm still gonna get that new set for the courtroom and Sharkticon pit.

Yeagh :( if I pick this up I might display a scf hotrod on it, shame they never did a kup. Just thought of something that might be better the Micromaster hotrod that came with reissue star convoy.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:32 am

So it begins, buuurp.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Transformers Fans First Friday Reveals Include Netflix Soundwave, Bumblebee, Elita-1 and More!

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hello, for those who could not attend the Fan First Friday Transformers section, here is what was revealed:

Rotorstorm with the right head

Elita 1 Netflix toy (Arcee remold)

Netflix Wheeljack with battle damage deco

Netflix Red Alert with battle damage deco

Netflix Impactor

Netflix Bumblebee (remold of Cliffjumper)

Netflix Optimus Prime with Battle Masters "Enerax" and "Shelldron", super show-accurate redeco of ER Optimus with no trailer, Enerax is a yellow Pteraxadon redeco and Shelldron is a yellow redeco of Soundbarrier.

New netflix mystery leader

Netflix Soundwave with Laserbeak and Ravage casettes. Clean deco, turns into a normal tape player.

Exhaust

Greaspit

Hupcap

Earthrise Seeker 2 pack (ramjet and dirge). You can see more of that here: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... cks/45013/

Earthrise Earthmode Prowl and Ironhide 2 pack You can see more of that here: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... cks/45013/

Quintesson pack. You can see more of that here: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... led/45008/

Here are some screenshots to tide you over until we get all the official images. Also, most of these will have dedicated preorder links in an hour or so.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rotorstorm's head was incorrect last time. He WILL have a new head. New pics of it.

Transformers/Top Gun Maverick, tampo-printing weathering effect

13 days away from WFCT Siege premiering on Netflix, new T-shirt reveal, same official Siege promo artwork on the shirt

And now, the reveals:

Wave 2 of Netflix collection, 5 Deluxes
Elita-1, "classic G1 form", they say, retool of ER Arcee
Wheeljack, weathered redeco of ER Wheeljack
Red Alert, battle damaged redeco of Siege Red Alert
Impactor, redeco of Siege Impactor, retail head
Bumblebee, Volkswagon Buggy retool of Earthrise Cliffjumper

Talking about the Teletraan-1 diorama pieces

Netflix Deluxes available for preorder later today on Walmart.com

Voyager Optimus Prime w/ Battle Masters "Enerax" and "Sheldron", super show-accurate redeco of ER Optimus w/ no trailer, Enerax is a yellow Pteraxadon redeco and Sheldron is a yellow redeco of Soundbarrier

Voyager Soundwave, retool of Siege Soundwave, tape player mode, Ravage and Laserbeak, new decos

Another Leader unboxing spoiler pack, can't tell us who the Leader figure is, but has some Battle Masters, accessories, and dough

Selects reveals
Exhaust
Greasepit
They know we've already seen these, so they're a little disappointed that we beat them to the punch on these
Emphasizing the Mercenary logo on Exhaust

Hubcap
They apparently don't know that we've already seen this one too, as they treat this one as an actual surprise for us

At one point, they actually say "transformed" instead of "converted", but later use "conversion"

These Selects will be available to preorder on Hasbro Pulse later today

Earthrise Amazon exclusives
Seeker Elite - Ramjet and Dirge, Ramjet is the Leader of the Coneheads, we'll
Autobot Alliance - Prowl and Ironhide, the top of Ironhide's altmode can become hoverboard w/ a turret like the G1 toy

Amazon link later today

Generations convention exclusive
Quintesson Pit of Judgement 5-pack
Kranix is scaled to fit inside the Sharkticon's mouth
Sharkticon colors based on Floro Dery concept colors
Prosector's head can rotate, has a blast effect to float with
Bailiff, retool of the Allicon
Judge, face of Death has a movable jaw

Again uses "transform" twice instead of "convert"

Diorama packaging, illustration from the movie on the back of the box

Exclusive to Hasbro Pulse in September 2020
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 am

Waiting for a better prime payed off as per the norm, wooop. Bumblebee is the only netflix wave 2 deluxe that I'm after so yay for money saved.

Soundwave is probably a pass. I have the micromasters he comes with (and dont like the ravage), tape deck mode doesnt matter to me as my g1 reissue is nearly always in thar mode.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:20 am

I guess Soundwave is among my Siege regret figures. Seems like this version will be the last word on a G1 inspired "Classics" Soundwave. I'd be happier if it wasn't tinged with regretting a prior purchase.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I am confused on one part, is that Bumblebee Netflix or Earthrise?

Also if all netflix, then its really weird to reveal those before the Earthrise versions. UNLESS we are only getting Soundwave and Bee in Netflix, which is odd. But then again, that's what is going on with elita so who knows.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 am

well most were right on guessing wave 2 of the netflix stuff. also kinga get a chuckle on the fact that for the first time in years, bumblebee is a repaint/retool of cliffjumper, and not the other way around. still hate that the back half of the car is just a separate part.

speculation abounds for the new leader though... maybe a boxed set of all the battlemasters! =P

also fyi all of these were already sold out on walmart.com before officially being released. that may change after 10am when the sale was actually supposed to go live. all of these went up before the fan event for preorder as un-named listings https://www.walmart.com/browse/transformers/YnJhbmQ6VHJhbnNmb3JtZXJz?_be_shelf_id=4629791&cat_id=0&facet=shelf_id%3A4629791%7C%7Cbrand%3ATransformers

and sold out in a short while
Last edited by Immortal Starscream on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Honestly I actually prefer how Siege Soundwave looks, and he has an actual vehicle mode to boot (whilst he can be easily fanmoded into a tape deck). This one looks good though.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Optimus is just lousy. Thank God he doesn’t come with meaningful Battlemasters for me. The same cannot he said for Soundwave, lame that once again I’m replacing my Siege one already but the tape mode is important to me. Elita-1 looks good, I did tell myself that if they did Arcee as another character I’d buy it so.... joke’s on me so guess. Just as I had hoped, the real Rotorstorm head wasn’t ready yet so they just used Spinister’s for the reveal and saved the real head for now! Glad I stuck with my preorder. Bumblebee is good, lame he’s a Cliffjumper retool but he is good, I’ll get one because why not. The two packs are exciting but now I feel just as stressed about making sure I get them as I did with the Target Seekers because I sense these will sellout quick.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:30 am

william-james88 wrote:I am confused on one part, is that Bumblebee Netflix or Earthrise?

Also if all netflix, then its really weird to reveal those before the Earthrise versions. UNLESS we are only getting Soundwave and Bee in Netflix, which is odd. But then again, that's what is going on with elita so who knows.
See my previous post for all the reveals grouped together by category

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:34 am

The part-forming "shields" are a real drag.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:36 am

Cyberpath wrote:The part-forming "shields" are a real drag.
How else were they gonna recreate Ironhide's hoverboard w/ gun turret?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Bumblebee looks very good but he could have used different accessories from Cliffy, Elita is a worthless undersize writeoff who looks to A. be the reason that Arcee has that crappy unintegrated transformation and B. therefore has Arcee's car mode instead of her own, Rotorstorm is nice, Hubcap, Greasepit, and Exhaust are all good but we knew about them already and even have in-hand pics of the latter two, and Soundwave... He looks good and all, but since he's just a retool of SIEGE Soundwave I think I may be better off kitbashing the G1 figure to have modern articulation. Because SIEGE Soundwave is a tad undersize, and the Micromaster "cassettes" (which he can barely hold) are inaccurate and decidedly undersize. Dirge and Ramjet are good. Prowl needed a new chest, and Ironhide... meh.

Sabrblade wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:The part-forming "shields" are a real drag.
How else were they gonna recreate Ironhide's hoverboard w/ gun turret?
Properly, because unlike the joke that came with the "MP" it was made of most of the van volume and had treads? :-x
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:46 am

Wasn't as wallet damaging as I thought it was going to be (apart from all of the handfulls of gi joe stuff)

The July convention exclusive quint pack that wont be avialble to September just shows how crazy the world is from covid at the mo. Also September, that's a way away and enough time to maybe save up some pennys.
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby Grahf_ » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:50 am

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
So they show Rotorstorm with his new head but then they show Hubcap with the incorrect weapon? All the reviews of Hubcap so far have shown that he's missing the middle, double port hole bazooka piece and instead comes with the cannon piece that originally came from Brunt. That picture shows that Hubcap, as well as BB, comes with the whole CJ bazooka.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:51 am

walmart has updated the collectors con splash page not to include the attached image. so maybe the previous pre-orders that were listed and sold out have been reversed and people will be able to get these.
Attachments
Capture.PNG

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Master Farr 1 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

:-D
Master Farr 1
Mini-Con

Postby Munkky » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Now that was fantastic! Soundwave was everything I had hoped for, and now I don't have to pay scalper prices for Seige Ravage and Laserbeak on Ebay! I'm definitely picking up Soundwave and Bumblebee, and while I have no interest in buying Optimus if it's just the same mould I already have again, I do like the Battle Master that turns into his golden axe.
I was fine with the Earthrise Arcee mould as Arcee, but....bleh, that Elita looks horrible. I probably won't get any of the Selects Deluxes, but I love how Greasepit basically turns into a petrol station with little pumps and everything, it's cute.
Last edited by Munkky on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Definitely passing on Greasepit, probably passing on Soundwave, probably getting all the rest (unless Prime is a mold I already have, then it's a skip). Some I will have to get two of, like 'Bee. Maybe Soundwave will be for the boy. We'll see.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:06 am

Christ, how high was the designer on that webcast.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:11 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Christ, how high was the designer on that webcast.

Probably from all the new plastic goodness fumes, he didnt even sniff the shiny cobra commander when unboxing it like normal people would
blackeyedprime
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:21 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
sol magnus wrote:Definitely passing on Greasepit, probably passing on Soundwave, probably getting all the rest (unless Prime is a mold I already have, then it's a skip). Some I will have to get two of, like 'Bee. Maybe Soundwave will be for the boy. We'll see.

Prime is just Earthrise Prime sans trailer but with two battlemasters
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221085 (CA) Cho"
DAREDEVIL #7 var c ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221059 (CA) Liefeld (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220943 (CA) Casagrande"
DAREDEVIL #8 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Avengers 60th Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230648 Lagace"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230926 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #13 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230730 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER ANNUAL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230872 (CA) Land (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #29 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210641 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #29 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230733 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #9 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230966 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Ross"
DAREDEVIL #9 var T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230860 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230842 (CA) Chew (W) Rowell 230627A"
SHE-HULK #14 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230685 (CA) Marquez (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #12 var homager Marvel Comics 2023 APR230844 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Liefeld"
DAREDEVIL #12 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON