This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Postby DMSL » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:22 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Looks like that Soundwave is a retool of the Titans Returns version...
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:24 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well Looks like I'll be getting a Siege Prime afterall (because the Netflix one comes with 2 BM's). Also I'm going to guess the Leader is Shockwave, not really many other options ;) . As for the BM it comes with, I have no clue, but Hasbro has suckered me in again.

Based on all these reveals:, a little over $120 isn't too bad ($20 Greasepit, $40 for Netflix Prime, and $60 for Netflix *Leader*, though if the same pattern holds for Magnus, I may wait for it to go down to $35, that happened really quickly.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Talon523 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:25 am

I can't even find the Amazon two packs. When will Quint set be available?

I wish this was all just on pulse. I'm very annoyed by this. Missed Soundwave. He was in cart and sold out.
Last edited by Talon523 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talon523
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
DMSL wrote:Looks like that Soundwave is a retool of the Titans Returns version...
How? That mold is incompatible with the Siege-molded Ravage and Laserbeak that Netflix Soundwave comes with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 am

The 2nd wave of Netflix toys still are going to be released in Walmart stores correct? Not just online.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:31 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The netflix prime seems to have sorted out earthrises bits to the correct colors, oddly has the autobot symbol on both shoulders (i'll just add it to my list of symbol peeves -decepticon symbol still on quint sharkticon and merc symbol on exhaust).
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:34 am

o.supreme wrote:The 2nd wave of Netflix toys still are going to be released in Walmart stores correct? Not just online.

yes, first wave have been very abundant in my area, except for ultra magnus who sells out instantly for some reason.

given how many people are getting their preorders from walmart well after the products are on toys shelves, and often times in crushed packaging, yo may do well to wait.
Last edited by Immortal Starscream on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:36 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
The only "Netflix" Siege toys I ever saw live in store were Megatron and Hotlink. And that was at only ONE Walmart. I never, ever saw any deluxes.

I'm not holding my breath for the next "Netflix" releases.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:37 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:The only "Netflix" Siege toys I ever saw live in store were Megatron and Hotlink. And that was at only ONE Walmart. I never, ever saw any deluxes.

I'm not holding my breath for the next "Netflix" releases.

my 2 walmarts have had the deluxes collecting dust. hotlink and megs usualy stay around for a couple days, but have been getting restocked fairly frequently

that being said, they pretty much ave nothing else transformers ever in stock. except g1 astrotrain. one of my walmarts is sitting on a mountain of them

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:41 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Sabrblade wrote:
DMSL wrote:Looks like that Soundwave is a retool of the Titans Returns version...
How? That mold is incompatible with the Siege-molded Ravage and Laserbeak that Netflix Soundwave comes with.
Wouldn't they just be really loose in his chest? :-P

But no, this Soundwave is obviously a retool of the SIEGE version. The accessories give it away.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 am

o.supreme wrote:The 2nd wave of Netflix toys still are going to be released in Walmart stores correct? Not just online.

You never know with Walmart. Some of their exclusives turned out to be online only in retrospect.
Basically, 0 guarantee, if you do not want to miss them, then you have to preorder them
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 am

Immortal Starscream wrote:

yes, first wave have been very abundant in my area, except for ultra magnus who sells out instantly for some reason.

given how many people are getting their preorders from walmart well after the products are on toys shelves, and often times in crushed packaging, yo may do well to wait.

Cool, I was just concerned based on early reports online orders were selling out. Yeah the Walmarts in my area have had them all as well. Poor Hound though, he is shelf warming like crazy, I need to take a picture, last time I went there were 4 netflix Hounds, and a poor old beat up package Siege one still on the pegs :lol: . The voyagers (Megatron & Hotlink) were a bit scarce, if not for a couple stores that got those displays, I don't think I would have seen them otherwise.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Brutal brawl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:01 am

Its pretty obvios that the siege spoiler box will probabally be shockwave if its a leader class. The only other option would be astrotrain but i highly dought the would repackage him again
Brutal brawl
Mini-Con

Official Images of Today's Reveals with Netflix Bumblebee, Amazon Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack an More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:02 am

Below you will see what Hasbro sent us regarding all the reveals we saw earlier today. You have all the official product descriptions below followed by images. The Netflix preorders are currently up. That second wave is rather peculiar since it includes three new toys that we are unsure whether or not they will be available elsewhere. Those are Elita-1, Bumblebee and Earth mode Soundwave.

PULSE EXCLUSIVE

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy: Quintesson Pit of Judgement 5-Pack
(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $69.99 / Available: September 2020)
The QUINTESSON PIT OF JUDGEMENT 5-Pack includes three accessories and five figures – QUINTESSON JUDGE, PROSECUTOR, BAILIFF, SHARKTICON, and KRANIX – from the classic 1986 film, Transformers: The Movie. The QUINTESSON JUDGE figure can convert into cosmic cage mode in 14 steps and features a rotating head to reveal his 5 faces. The SHARKTICON figure can convert in 12 steps and the QUINTESSON BAILIFF figure can convert in 14 steps. Both the QUINTESSON PROSECUTOR and KRANIX figures do not convert, but PROSECUTOR features an articulating neck and KRANIX fits inside both SHARKTICON’s mouth and QUINTESSONS JUDGE’s alt mode cage. They also come with a laser pistol, mace, and spear accessories.
Experience QUINTESSON justice with this epic pack inspired by the iconic scene where the QUINTESSON JUDGE decides the fate of KRANIX. If you’re guilty, you will be fed to the SHARKTICONS. If you’re innocent, you will be fed to the SHARKTICONS! Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The QUINTESSON PIT OF JUDGEMENT 5-Pack is will be available exclusively on HasbroPulse.com in the US & Canada in September of this year. Stay tuned for more details!

WALMART EXCLUSIVES

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Deluxe Bumblebee

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $19.99 / Available: 10/15/2020)
The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe BUMBLEBEE figure stands at 5.5 inches tall and converts from robot to licensed Volkswagen Beetle mode in 20 steps. As the war wages through space, BUMBLEBEE works to make a name for himself with the AUTOBOTS!
With 5 accessories and over 40 deco ops and battle-worn details, this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Deluxe Class figures come with a piece of a Teletraan-1 backdrop, which can be collected to build the full Teletraan-1 backdrop. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe BUMBLEBEE will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Deluxe Elita-1

The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe ELITA-1 figure stands at 5.5 inches tall and converts from robot to Cybertronian vehicle mode in 15 steps. ELITA-1, a fearless and powerful warrior, comes with 1 accessory and will stop at nothing to defend CYBERTRON.
With over 40 deco ops and battle-worn details, this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re gettinga figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Deluxe Class figures come with a piece of a Teletraan-1 backdrop, which can be collected to build the full Teletraan-1 backdrop. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe ELITA-1 will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Deluxe Wheeljack

The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe WHEELJACK figure stands at 5.5 inches tall and converts from robot to Cybertronian race car mode in 18 steps. WHEELJACK, a skilled mechanic, comes with 1 accessory and works around the clock to keep the Ark running smoothly.
With over 40 deco ops and battle-worn details, this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Deluxe Class figures come with a piece of a Teletraan-1 backdrop, which can be collected to build the full Teletraan-1 backdrop. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe WHEELJACK will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Deluxe Red Alert

The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe RED ALERT figure stands at 5.5 inches tall and converts from robot to Cybertronian vehicle mode in 17 steps. RED ALERT, the perceptive and vigilant medic, comes with 1 accessory and always keeps his optics open for bots in need.
With over 40 deco ops and battle-worn details, this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Deluxe Class figures come with a piece of a Teletraan-1 backdrop, which can be collected to build the full Teletraan-1 backdrop. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe RED ALERT will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Deluxe Impactor

The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe IMPACTOR figure stands at 5.5 inches tall and converts from robot to Cybertronian tank mode in 19 steps. IMPACTOR gives everything he has to the cause!
With 2 accessories and over 40 deco ops and battle-worn details, this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Deluxe Class figures come with a piece of a Teletraan-1 backdrop, which can be collected to build the full Teletraan-1 backdrop. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for allgenerations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Deluxe IMPACTOR will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Voyager Optimus Prime Battle 3-Pack

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $39.99 / Available: 10/15/2020)
The War for Cybertron series-inspired Voyager OPTIMUS PRIME figure stands at 7 inches tall, converts from robot to truck mode in 31 steps, and includes series-inspired weapon accessories. Fans can imagine OPTIMUS PRIME charging into battle with his Energon shield and Energon axe with the included Battle Masters figures – ENERAX and SHEELDRON! Both Battle Masters figures convert to Energon axe and Energon shield modes in 5 and 4 steps. OPTIMUS PRIME leads the AUTOBOTS on a perilous journey through space as they race to find the ALLSPARK before the DECEPTICONSWith 54 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Voyager OPTIMUS PRIME Battle 3-Pack will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Voyager Soundwave Battle 3-Pack

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $39.99 / Available: 10/15/2020)
The War for Cybertron series-inspired Voyager SOUNDWAVE figure stands at 7 inches tall, converts from robot to cassette player mode in 19 steps, and includes series-inspired weapon accessories. Fans can imagine SOUNDWAVE, the sly communications officer that uses information as his most formidable weapon, ejecting RAVAGE and LASERBEAK in battle with the 2 Micromaster figures included. Both RAVAGE and LASERBEAK convert to cassette tape modes in 7 and 4 steps, and fit inside the cassette player mode.
With 56 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Build the Battlefield Beyond – when fans see the iconic red and white packaging, they know they’re getting a figure inspired by the War for Cybertron series (each sold separately, subject to availability). Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Voyager SOUNDWAVE Battle 3-Pack will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Series-Inspired Leader Class Spoiler Pack

Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $59.99 / Available: 10/15/2020)
The War for Cybertron series-inspired Leader Class Spoiler Pack includes 1 Leader Class 7-inch figure that converts to vehicle mode in 34 steps and 1 Battle Masters figure with epic Energon-infused deco that converts to weapon mode in 6 steps. The pack also comes with 9 accessories including weapons and armor to build up the figure.
With 63 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character. SPOILER ALERT – inside the awesome ammo-inspired packaging are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series written in Cybertronian! Build the Battlefield Beyond and collect other series-inspired War for Cybertron figures (each sold separately, subject to availability). Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play
patterns for all generations. The War for Cybertron series-inspired Leader Class Spoiler Pack will be available exclusively at Walmart. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

FAN CHANNEL GEN SELECTS

Transformers: Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS11 Decepticon Exhaust

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $19.99 / Available: 07/17/2020)
The WFC-GS11 DECEPTICON EXHAUST figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode and converts into sportscar mode in 18 steps. This special edition DECEPTICON EXHAUST figure portrays the DECEPTICON-turned-bounty-hunting mercenary from the War for Cybertron series. This figure does not have the traditional AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON logo, but wears his mercenary logo as seen in the show. The EXHAUST figure comes equipped with a blaster accessory that can be held in his hand or mounted on the roof of his vehicle mode. Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line. The WFC-GS11 DECEPTICON EXHAUST figure will be available at select retailers, online, and for purchase on HasbroPulse.com beginning July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS12 Greasepit

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $19.99 / Available: 07/17/2020)
The WFC-GS12 GREASEPIT figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode, disassembles in 11 steps, and reassembles into Battle Station modes in 12 and 16 steps. This special edition WFC-GS12 GREASEPIT figure is inspired by the 1989 Micromaster gas station toy that was included with the Micromaster GREASEPIT toy. Paying homage to the original toy release, this figure comes with a “Super Gasoline Z-1” sign that can be attached to any of its battle station configurations and a blaster accessory that can attach to the figure in robot and battle station modes. Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line. The WFC-GS12 GREASEPIT figure will be available at select retailers, online, and for purchase on HasbroPulse.com beginning July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS13 Hubcap

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $19.99 / Available: 8/21/2020)
The WFC-GS13 HUBCAP figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode and converts from robot to classic G1 sportscar mode in 18 steps. HUBCAP comes with an arm cannon accessory and the hood of his car mode can be held in robot mode as a shield. This special edition WFC-GS13 HUBCAP figure is the first modern era update inspired by the 1986 Mini-Vehicle mail-away and even features the classic orange face unique to the original toy release!

HUBCAP is a character with some serious identity issues. Not only is he often confused with BUMBLEBEE for being of similar size and color, but the original 1986 mail-away mislabeled him as CLIFFJUMPER. Not that anyone knew who Hubcap was at the time anyway. Though he appeared in the 1986 Mini-Vehicle assortment, he was only introduced into TRANSFOMERS entertainment in 2007 with the release of IDW’s MEGATRON Origin Issue #3. Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line. The WFC-GS13 HUBCAP figure will be available at select retailers, online, and for pre-order on HasbroPulse.com beginning July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

AMAZON EXCLUSIVES
Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise Voyager WFC-E27 Seeker Elite 2-Pack

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $59.99 / Available: August 15, 2020)
The WFC-E27 SEEKER ELITE 2-Pack includes 7-inch RAMJET and DIRGE figures that both convert into jet modes in 23 steps and come with 4 blaster accessories that can be mounted on wings in jet mode or on the back in robot mode. The aerial warriors, RAMJET and DIRGE, are two members of the SEEKER ELITE trio (WFC-E26 THRUST sold separately, subject to availability).
It’s the AUTOBOT ALLIANCE versus the SEEKER ELITE! The art on the WFC-E31 AUTOBOT ALLIANCE and WFC-E27 SEEKER ELITE packs depict two halves of their epic battle after the Ark crash lands on Earth. Collect both to complete the battle scene (WFC-E31 AUTOBOT ALLIANCE sold separately, subject to availability). Build the Battlefield Beyond – The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. EARTHRISE collectible figures allow fans to build out epic space battle scenes, featuring figures that can convert into Modular Battle Station modes and connect together to expand the battlefield. Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe map and a red decoder to unlock the map’s hidden paths! Collect other EARTHRISE figures to piece together the full map (each sold separately, subject to availability). Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The WFC-E27 SEEKER ELITE 2-Pack will be available exclusively on Amazon.com. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe WFC-E31 Autobot Alliance 2-Pack

(Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $39.99 / Available: November 1, 2020)
The WFC-E31 AUTOBOT ALLIANCE 2-Pack includes 5.5-inch IRONHIDE and PROWL figures plus 2 blaster accessories. The tough AUTOBOT security officer, IRONHIDE, converts into van mode in 22 steps, and the tactical AUTOBOT military strategist, PROWL, converts into police car mode in 15 steps.
It’s the AUTOBOT ALLIANCE versus the SEEKER ELITE! The art on the WFC-E31 AUTOBOT ALLIANCE and WFC-E27 SEEKER ELITE packs depict two halves of their epic battle after the Ark crash lands on Earth. Collect both to complete the battle scene (WFC-E27 SEEKER ELITE sold separately, subject to availability). Build the Battlefield Beyond – The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. EARTHRISE collectible figures allow fans to build out epic space battle scenes, featuring figures that can convert into Modular Battle Station modes and connect together to expand the battlefield. Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe map and a red decoder to unlock the map’s hidden paths! Collect other EARTHRISE figures to piece together the full map (each sold separately, subject to availability). Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. The WFC-E31 AUTOBOT ALLIANCE 2-Pack will be available exclusively on Amazon.com. Pre-orders begin July 17, 2020 at 11AM EST.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Talon523 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:13 am

Talon523
Minibot

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:17 am

Talon523 wrote:https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA-EARTHRISE-EARTHMODE-Pack/dp/B07ZPL7DXZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=transformers+e31&qid=1595002344&sr=8-3

I got the autobots.

awesome. thanks for sharing. hope the seekers go up soon

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Talon523 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:17 am

The Cons are under wfc e27 but I can't click on them yet. It'll probably work soon.

Edit... link seems to work now.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... 724&sr=8-1
Last edited by Talon523 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talon523
Minibot

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:19 am

as soon as you said that, I went over, and got them =P they are clickable now for me

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Talon523 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:20 am

Me too. I added a link.
Talon523
Minibot

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:22 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I can't help but notice Red Alert, Arclita, and Bumblebee all have their robot and vehicle photos separated for some reason.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby bacem » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:22 am

Surprisingly, out of all these reveals, the one that move me the most is rotorstorm, that is not exactly new news. He was an easy pass before, as i saw it just a straight repaint of spinister. But then that new, correct head, boy, it really changed my opinion, more than i thought it would.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:22 am

still not fully sold on ironhide, but dat prowl tho, hes sold. and now I need to make my siege prowl sold lol. I do like that these remakes of siege figures are exclusives and not main line. Makes it burn just slightly less

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:28 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
As expected, nothing at Walmart.CA.

As for Amazon.CA, only the coneheads duo is there.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Solrac333 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:29 am

All the shelformers and partsformers are a HUGE pass for me. Only Soundwave and maybe Exhaust for me.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON