This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:31 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:There are several people like that. Some are still going for the whole line. But some are widdling their lists down, and specific characters to check off are becoming fewer and far between. One SS Leader Dinobot per year definitely takes patience. But it took 2 years to complete RotF Devastator, and I'm all in on MPG Raiden, so yeah, it's going to be a long haul for many of us.

Late 2020 SS86 Grimlock
Late 2021 SS86 Slag
*Assuming Late 2022 SS86 Sludge

*if"Hasbro makes Swoop a large Voyager we could conceivably get the last two Dinobots in 2023... only time will tell. By then Voyagers will probably cost almost $40 USD...the same as what a Leader cost during CW/TR...

If having Swoop be a leader means I need to wait an extra year, then so be it. I'm in no rush for mediocrity. I don't see how a voyager could work without some sacrifices few of us would stand for.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:51 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:There are several people like that. Some are still going for the whole line. But some are widdling their lists down, and specific characters to check off are becoming fewer and far between. One SS Leader Dinobot per year definitely takes patience. But it took 2 years to complete RotF Devastator, and I'm all in on MPG Raiden, so yeah, it's going to be a long haul for many of us.

Late 2020 SS86 Grimlock
Late 2021 SS86 Slag
*Assuming Late 2022 SS86 Sludge

*if"Hasbro makes Swoop a large Voyager we could conceivably get the last two Dinobots in 2023... only time will tell. By then Voyagers will probably cost almost $40 USD...the same as what a Leader cost during CW/TR...

If having Swoop be a leader means I need to wait an extra year, then so be it. I'm in no rush for mediocrity. I don't see how a voyager could work without some sacrifices few of us would stand for.

I agree… Although if he’s just slightly shorter than the rest, I could be okay with that.
But regular voyager height will be a ginormous letdown.
Before, I caved to others saying, “Look at character model charts”.
But at this point I don’t care about that; when I stand OP next the Grimlock & think, “Would it look weird if Swoop was only this tall?”.
Absolutely. It will really look like some crazy mistake.

Here’s why I have hope he’ll be leader class:
Even if he’s slightly shorter than the others, he could still be substantially larger than regular voyagers.
He shouldn’t require intricate engineering, even if they do a good job of articulation with his wings.
Just because he’s taller than a normal voyager doesn’t mean he has to be super bulky. Even with large wings & missiles… He shouldn’t use more plastic than the others.
Then stop & think that Hastak would sell this guy for $55+ per figure instead of $35+.
Imo making him a voyager seems like a loss for everyone.

What I’m hoping for in terms of the release:
Swoop is leader class for SS86 in early 2023.
Snarl is in the mainline mid to late 2023.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Lucky Logician wrote:
Overcracker wrote:The only other thing that would make sense for the 20th, would be Prime, and we know we ain't getting that. Maybe another repaint of Siege Megs in Armada colors.
What makes you say that we aren't getting a Prime? I vividly remember this bad boy previewed next to Star Convoy. They've obviously been waiting for the 20 year anniversary. Why else would they sit on it for THREE WHOLE YEARS!

There is surely still hope for this figure coming out, right guys? You're not telling me to give up on this seeing the light of day are you?
Takara hasn't put it out yet because they've opted not to. It's been put into developmental limbo indefinitely.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:18 am

TulioDude wrote:Maybe more Decepticons for the Legacy line?

Looking at past FFF, it will probably be wave 2 of Legacy which does have lots of Decepticons.

Also further proof that this won't be about the ROTB toyline as there are no Decepticons in that toyline. They may give us a first look at things though, like concept art, could be fun.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:56 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:If having Swoop be a leader means I need to wait an extra year, then so be it. I'm in no rush for mediocrity.

This makes perfect sense. I really had no strong opinion one way or the other, I was just reiterating what I had heard from others. It seems just as many people feel as you do WJ, and that is cool. I've been watching a LOT of videos online. Long time Star Wars, Marvel Legends, TF fans etc... are more and more in it for the long waiting game, maybe only getting a couple of figures per year that are on their personal *want lists*, as opposed to whole waves or lines.

That isn't to say that some people wont be all in on Legacy, or SS but I've just been preparing myself to be more focused on my spending and to go perhaps many months between purchases. It seems others are as well.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:If having Swoop be a leader means I need to wait an extra year, then so be it. I'm in no rush for mediocrity.

I hear that. I'll wait for quality work. Though, I can see a voyager Swoop being tolerable, because of the wingspan factor. Wingfinger was a Deluxe with almost no heft to him - a skinny little stringbean. But somehow, it looks bigger simply because the wings spread out so wide. If half of each of Swoop's wings wind up being just 3 inches, then each outspread wing would be six inches - making the wingspan at least a foot wide, not including any of the body parts between the wings. That would be a lot of shelf space, even for a voyager. Visually, that would make Swoop appear larger than Grimlock or Slag. Kind of like how Batman flares his cape to make himself seem more impressive than he actually is....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:06 pm

I hope we see more Legacy reveals. Like a Stunticon or two.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby TulioDude » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:34 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Overcracker wrote: We got a single nod to R.I.D for its 20th, and we know we are getting an Armada Starscream in Voyager size class.

Thinking about it,Scourge being a black truck in Rise of the Beasts counts as nod too,right?

william-james88 wrote:
Also further proof that this won't be about the ROTB toyline as there are no Decepticons in that toyline. They may give us a first look at things though, like concept art, could be fun.

To be fair,they kind set themselves up for movie related news expectations.The film is called Rise of the Beasts and the first words in the facebook post is "RISE UP!"
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:55 pm

TulioDude wrote:
Overcracker wrote: We got a single nod to R.I.D for its 20th, and we know we are getting an Armada Starscream in Voyager size class.

Thinking about it,Scourge being a black truck in Rise of the Beasts counts as nod too,right?

william-james88 wrote:

To be fair,they kind set themselves up for movie related news expectations.The film is called Rise of the Beasts and the first words in the facebook post is "RISE UP!"

That's just an unlucky coincidence. Rise Up is the Decepticon version of Roll Out

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:That's just an unlucky coincidence. Rise Up is the Decepticon version of Roll Out
Was it ever used outside of TFA?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:That's just an unlucky coincidence. Rise Up is the Decepticon version of Roll Out
Was it ever used outside of TFA?
Yes. Off the top of my head, in two places. Once was in the season 2 finale of TF: Prime, the other was in the Grand Opening Ceremony of Transformers: The Ride at Universal Studio Hollywood. Both times spoken by Frank Welker as Prime and Movie Megatron, respectively.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:06 am

I really hope we see Soundwave and confirm once and for all what mold and package we're getting.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:34 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
DeathReviews wrote:
I hear that. I'll wait for quality work. Though, I can see a voyager Swoop being tolerable, because of the wingspan factor. Wingfinger was a Deluxe with almost no heft to him - a skinny little stringbean. But somehow, it looks bigger simply because the wings spread out so wide. If half of each of Swoop's wings wind up being just 3 inches, then each outspread wing would be six inches - making the wingspan at least a foot wide, not including any of the body parts between the wings. That would be a lot of shelf space, even for a voyager. Visually, that would make Swoop appear larger than Grimlock or Slag. Kind of like how Batman flares his cape to make himself seem more impressive than he actually is....

I see your point about wingspan possibly adding the overall appearance of bulk of a figure.
However, another reason I don't think Swoop should be a voyager is because if he's almost the exact height of say OP, then just to keep his proportions somewhat decent he'd have to be really pretty thin.
And while he may in fact have thinner limbs than the other 4, imo it never stood out that much.
Swoop never looked substantially smaller than the others in bot mode.
Being smaller both in height and overall bulk is going to look borderline horrible.
People who don't even care would notice and point it out.
Of course, being leader class means the dino mode is going to be too big in relation to the others' dino modes...
But between the two, the trend seems to be more focus on the bot mode than alt mode.

I do have a small fear that Hastak is going to bump him up to "leader class" by throwing-in a couple blast effects and a clear stand of some sort for his dino mode, while the figure itself is regular voyager scale.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:35 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:I really hope we see Soundwave and confirm once and for all what mold and package we're getting.

Same. Very curious about this!!
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:18 am

Wow, what a disappointing wet fart of a Fan First Friday that was. Of course, we all should have known better. They were never going to reveal something new, just catch up and officially reveal everything PvP already has shown us, aside from Sludge.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby sol magnus » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:22 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Wow, what a disappointing wet fart of a Fan First Friday that was. Of course, we all should have known better. They were never going to reveal something new, just catch up and officially reveal everything PvP already has shown us, aside from Sludge.

I think that's kind of part of the problem, though. The expectation is poor because some guy gets through sometimes...less than upstanding means...stuff the company wants to reveal when it's time to reveal it.

I didn't have a whole lot of anticipation, but I'm not upset either because I know what's up. It's pointless blaming Hasbro for not revealing stuff fast enough, because they will never be fast enough.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:31 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I really do wonder why this problem is almost exclusive to transformers? I have gotten much more into Marvel, Star Wars, and Ghostbusters lately, have a much heavier hand on the pulse of their toylines and such, and while those may get rumored character lists, they do not get even partial reveals until they do their reveals sessions such as FFF. It doesn't make sense why TFs are the only ones to have that happen, especially since TFs tend to be harder to sneak out I would think given the weird proportions.

As for the reveals, Sludge renewed my interest in the 86 dinobots. Slug was really lame and I was doubting them, but Sludge looked very nice and a far improvement over Slug. (pretty bad when Cyberverse dominates the SS86 toy in terms of everything). ironhide and Arcee looked really good and I am excited for them. Junkyard actually looked less impressive in stock photos? But I think I will still end up trying him out. Spike is crap and i will pass.

The rest we have already seen. Bummer that the 3 beasts are walmart exclusives, not looking forward to hoping I can get them from the limited pulse stock. But those 3 do look good. I am going to wait to see Scorponok and Knock Out in hand to decide. They look good, but RED Arcee is legitimately one of the worst toys I own and the reissue Primal was terrible quality too. I want to be excited, but both have a precedent that sucks a good bit.

Shame too that so many of these were spoiled for us, yet preorders won't be live for another month OR the figures have been on the shelves for a month or 2 already.

And while i like the idea of moving mostly away from clear plastic, the SS86 Buzzworthy guys are how not to do it, I really do not like the animation cell shaded blue windows, they look TERRIBLE. Poor Cliffjumper, i love his original toy, and this one is such a downgrade.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Skill: 8

Studio Series Deluxe Arcee, Ironhide, Leader Sludge and more Revealed At Fan First Friday

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:31 am

As many fans predicted, this Fan First Friday has as little new stuff as previous Fan First Fridays, with a big emphasis on toys we already knew were coming. BUT, it also had leader class Slidge from the Studio Series 86 line, and that was the main reveal on most fans' want lists so in the end, there was lots of fun to be had.

Below is a list and images of all the toys revealed. The screenshots were taken from the TFW2005 site.

Studio Series

Deluxe Bumblebee Movie Arcee
Deluxe Bumblebee Movie Ironhide
Voyager Junkyard
Leader Sludge
Core Exo Suit Spike Witwicky

Legacy (non mainline)

Deluxe Sandstorm
Deluxe Night Prowler
Deluxe Buzzsaw

Walmat Exclusives

Vintage Scorponok
Vintage Tigatron
RED Prime Knockout
RED G1 Ultra Magnus

Target Exclusives

Buzzworthy Bumblebee B-127
Buzzworthy Kup
Buzzworthy Cliffjumper

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:36 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I really do wonder why this problem is almost exclusive to transformers?

Easy, Transformers not having full distribution rights by Hasbro adds a whole other layer.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:37 am

Has this been the first officially revealed set of Buzzworthy Bee figures? I recall the very first wave just showed up in stores without any sort of reveal. I can't remember if there was even a half-assed facebook/instagram post on the second batch with origins bee or the worlds collide set.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:39 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
The only one I'm really 'hyped' for is leader Sludge. But alas, this one's not available on Pulse yet. And the way things have normally gone - by the time I get the alert, the pre orders will be sold out.

In any case, looking forward to that one. Glad to see they didn't toss in another unwanted 'mini' figure....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Till-all-R1 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:50 am

Nothing I need or want, although that RED Knock Out figure reminds me of the Red Lantern character Razer.
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster

Postby sol magnus » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
DeathReviews wrote:The only one I'm really 'hyped' for is leader Sludge. But alas, this one's not available on Pulse yet. And the way things have normally gone - by the time I get the alert, the pre orders will be sold out.

In any case, looking forward to that one. Glad to see they didn't toss in another unwanted 'mini' figure....

You may be right about the preorder, but he'll show up in stores. I'm sure you'll get one if you want it.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
sol magnus wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:The only one I'm really 'hyped' for is leader Sludge. But alas, this one's not available on Pulse yet. And the way things have normally gone - by the time I get the alert, the pre orders will be sold out.

You may be right about the preorder, but he'll show up in stores. I'm sure you'll get one if you want it.

I have seen every leader from SS in stores, I'm confident Sludge will be readily available.

Funny thing is, I think the leader that was most scarce was Overload, and the one I have seen the most is either Slug or Scavenger. The Leaders are usually pretty easy to find eventually, Plus the way SS works with a 2 both wave to start the year and then either a single new leader or in the case of 2018 only those 2 leaders has ensured a good healthy supply
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Postby Tuned Agent » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
sol magnus wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Wow, what a disappointing wet fart of a Fan First Friday that was. Of course, we all should have known better. They were never going to reveal something new, just catch up and officially reveal everything PvP already has shown us, aside from Sludge.

I think that's kind of part of the problem, though. The expectation is poor because some guy gets through sometimes...less than upstanding means...stuff the company wants to reveal when it's time to reveal it.

I didn't have a whole lot of anticipation, but I'm not upset either because I know what's up. It's pointless blaming Hasbro for not revealing stuff fast enough, because they will never be fast enough.

It might be hard to keep up with leakers, but I think it's fair to criticize Hasbro when half of their reveals have already been found in stores.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE EUROPEAN MISSIONS #8 Marvel Comics 1989 (CA) Braithwaite 220721B"
GI JOE EUROPEAN MI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON