This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
If one doesn't take the proper measures when their breaking rules of their workplace then it's only fair if they face the consequences.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Autobot N » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Deadput wrote:If one doesn't take the proper measures when their breaking rules of their workplace then it's only fair if they face the consequences.
Yep. I'm pretty surprised at how many people send around leaked images to their friends. You'd think they'd care about their job enough to not send pictures that could get traced back to them.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Rogue-Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:31 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Rattrap looks great but are the core figures a new size class 9r are they still deluxes and does anyone know what pricepoint he's going to be?

I do like that the rat head folds in nicely but the lack of poseability on the mouse front legs is disappointing.
Rogue-Primal
Combiner
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:33 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rogue-Primal wrote:Rattrap looks great but are the core figures a new size class 9r are they still deluxes and does anyone know what pricepoint he's going to be?

They’re essentially the new Legends class, and will be replacing the Micromasters in Kingdom at the $10.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Possible First Look at War for Cybertron: Kingdom Blackarachnia, Cheetor and Warpath

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Thanks to several Seibertronians for sending in the latest news. The Factbook page Vector Sigma have posted what appears to be Deluxe Class figures from the upcoming WFC Kingdom line, specifically of Beast Wars fan favorite characters Blackarachnia and Cheetor, as well as what appears to be a heavily mistransformed Warpath in a very G1 cartoon style, next to a coalition of Cheetors.

These images appeared on 4Chan, where the Vector Sigma page found them. While they appear to be legitimate, Hasbro and Takara have yet to officially reveal any figures from Kingdom, so take this rumor with a grain of salt.

What think ye of these potential figures, fellow Seibertronians? Let us know below, and speculate away on what might be leaked next.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cheetor looks really good, do not know why people are saying it doesn't look great, BA looks amazing too, rattrap looks really good, but I detest tat style of shoulder joint, so, I'll be skipping him
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
they look good, and i look forward to getting them, but why does Cheetor have his Transmetal weapon? Shouldn't he have his gutgun?
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Rogue-Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
If core figures are replacing the battlemasters then that is a lot of poseability for a small figure approximately 70% of a deluxe figure
Rogue-Primal
Combiner
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5

Postby Ultra Mad » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Kind feel like a sucker for buying the MP Blackarachnia now...This one look great. Cheetor too :)
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby Terrsolpix » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
These look really promising. Really excited to see what Warpath does since the generations figure is still one of my all time favorite deluxes.

Also, you staff might want to keep an eye on this thread. Parts of 4chan and tfw have been exploding since these were leaked.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:20 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Mindmaster wrote:
Rogue-Primal wrote:Rattrap looks great but are the core figures a new size class 9r are they still deluxes and does anyone know what pricepoint he's going to be?

They’re essentially the new Legends class, and will be replacing the Micromasters in Kingdom at the $10.

Additionally looks like the $5-$6 price Point *Masters* are going away entirely, which is a shame. Although I'm not surprised, Walmart stopped carrying them altogether, and Pulse doesn't have them on their website either (except for very minor PotP stock leftover from the old site). Maybe Hasbro just saw them as not enough profit for the investment?

I guess the Fossilizers at both Core(Legends) and Deluxe class will have to hold me over. Hopefully they have some cool play patterns, because right now I don't plan on really picking up any individual character from this line except maybe Slammer if he is a Weaponizer. Also Hopefully the CC & Titan once they are revealed.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Cheetor looks pretty good, I like that look!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-WonkoTheSane- wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:apparently the pics aren't really floating around, only a few people have seen them and they aren't showing them to anyone.

I came to that conclusion as well after scouring my usual sources.
A shame too, I really wanted to see that Warpath. :-(
At this rate though, It's probably only a matter of time until someone leaks them, So there's that. ;)

Haha, you got what you wanted 2 posts down :D
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Cheetors shoulders stick out a bit too much giving him a T esque frame, not sure on his hands being blocky at the sides and his lower leg shape -plus it's a shame he no longer has his brain gun. I might end up preffering Universe Cheetor.

If Blackarachnia is a deluxe, hope they change color or paint the spider legs.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Say did any other pictures of that Cyclonus turn up? Or was it just the vehicle mode?

Regarding these new leaks, I'm on board with everything here. BA looks fantastic as does Cheetor. Warpath is looking good as well, just need to see him a bit closer.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ultra Mad wrote:Kind feel like a sucker for buying the MP Blackarachnia now...This one look great. Cheetor too :)

It's the same comparison as people saying they,d be suckers for buying the latest MP Prime when the Siege and Earthrise figures exist. I bought Blackarachnia and I don't mind that this one exists. As someone pointed out above, this one is severely lacking in paint apps, and some colours are all wrong. That would of course be terrible on an MP, but on a toy of this budget, it's all good. Different toys for different collections.

Terrsolpix wrote:These look really promising. Really excited to see what Warpath does since the generations figure is still one of my all time favorite deluxes.

Also, you staff might want to keep an eye on this thread. Parts of 4chan and tfw have been exploding since these were leaked.

Do you mean you'll be posting here if you see more new stuff?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
ZeroWolf wrote:Say did any other pictures of that Cyclonus turn up? Or was it just the vehicle mode?

We got one shot each of his bot mode and alt mode when he initially leaked, but that was it. Also, looking back at that, I expect his coloration will be at least slightly different on the actual release version, since I doubt he'll have a purple face (although I think everyone is in agreement on that) and the Thrust in that leak with him had the clear cockpit that got changed to orange on the other Coneheads (and I can't imagine Thrust isn't going to match, so they must both be early samples).

The longer I look at Cheetor, the more he makes me wonder how Tigatron's gonna look. Their only bot mode differences in the show were their heads and the angle of their cat face chest, but their respective cat modes had different proportions, so I'm curious to see how different that Voyager will turn out, since surely those differening proportions will affect his bot mode appearance at least slightly. Also, since Tigatron never had the Transmetal tail axe (not in the show, anyway), he'll have to come with at least one of his guns, right?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby StaceyK93 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Looking forward to seeing more beast war toys
StaceyK93
Mini-Con

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:The longer I look at Cheetor, the more he makes me wonder how Tigatron's gonna look. Their only bot mode differences in the show were their heads and the angle of their cat face chest, but their respective cat modes had different proportions, so I'm curious to see how different that Voyager will turn out, since surely those differening proportions will affect his bot mode appearance at least slightly. Also, since Tigatron never had the Transmetal tail axe (not in the show, anyway), he'll have to come with at least one of his guns, right?

Well, since Tigatron's going to be Voyager which means a new mold is required, I'd expect that he'll come with the tail and gut blasters rather than the tail club/scythe/axe
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Courage: 4

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:53 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I haven't been keeping up with SS announcements since I'm not into them, but so far is there any of the same character planned for the 86 Studio Series & Kingdom? If so I just think that's poor planning IMHO.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
o.supreme wrote:I haven't been keeping up with SS announcements since I'm not into them, but so far is there any of the same character planned for the 86 Studio Series & Kingdom? If so I just think that's poor planning IMHO.

No, SS sounds like it will just be the overflow for the slots in Kingdom going to beasts that would otherwise go to G1 guys. No repeats
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Whoops, double post
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Courage: 4

Postby Zephyrr » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:24 pm

william-james88 wrote:Do you mean you'll be posting here if you see more new stuff?

Not OP, but from the sounds of things there's been a bit of a fallout on TFW and 4Chan. Long story short (from my understanding) a few people had these images and were keeping them from the public while detailing what was in the pictures to protect the source and then someone with access to them got mad and posted on 4Chan with the images.

I haven't been following it too closely, this is just what I've gathered scanning through the thread. I think they're just warning things could go awry here regarding the images
Zephyrr
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Zephyrr wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Do you mean you'll be posting here if you see more new stuff?

Not OP, but from the sounds of things there's been a bit of a fallout on TFW and 4Chan. Long story short (from my understanding) a few people had these images and were keeping them from the public while detailing what was in the pictures to protect the source and then someone with access to them got mad and posted on 4Chan with the images.

I haven't been following it too closely, this is just what I've gathered scanning through the thread. I think they're just warning things could go awry here regarding the images

What happens on other sites, stays on other sites.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Zephyrr » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:53 pm

Burn wrote:What happens on other sites, stays on other sites.

Yeah, sorry if I stepped on any toes with that, mate. Just wanted to clarify
Zephyrr
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210485 4A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP200484 25B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #25 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON