This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Zephyrr » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:32 am

Black Hat wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's not like Windblade is starving for a new figure. I mean, she's had how many new toys of her own since debut? And across Generations Thrilling 30, Legends, SDCC, RID 2015, Titans Return, and Cyberverse?

Yes, but how many good ones? The TR one is OK but it's a Headmaster (not everyone's cup of tea) and kinda overly bulky, her OG toy is pretty lackluster, the RID one is probably the best but has a weird face and no wrists, and I don't think Cyberverse has given her a good figure yet.

True, she has had a lot of figures, but as Black Hat said, none of them have been all that great. T30 was a floppy mess, RID was hollow and had a lot of kibble, Titan's Return is imo the best but it's still lacking in a lot of ways and was kinda shoehorned into the line's gimmick.

Though that's not really the problem for me. The problem is that outside of some of the Japanese releases and the Combiner Hunter version I have them all and I crave more
Zephyrr
Mini-Con

Postby -WonkoTheSane- » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Motto: "Per Aspera Ad Astra"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ZeroWolf wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Emerje wrote:For those concerned about the repercussions of these being leaked (why nobody cared when most of Earthrise was leaked I dunno)

It's only because of offsite drama that wasn't the case before, most people aren't really going to have any empathy for whoever got fired mostly because they broke rules in the first place by leaking them.

Sucks for them that they got fired but they brought that upon themselves.

Exactly, if you're going to play the game, you need to learn how to play it. If the leakers had kept quiet in the first places then they would have worried over their job.

Seconded.
-WonkoTheSane-
Fuzor
News Credits: 32
Alt Mode: Dolphin.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Munkky » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sabrblade wrote:It's not like Windblade is starving for a new figure. I mean, she's had how many new toys of her own since debut? And across Generations Thrilling 30, Legends, SDCC, RID 2015, Titans Return, and Cyberverse?

You know I was just thinking about this the other day. After the initial burst of toys and media appearances when she was first created, Windblade now seems to be appearing less and less in new toylines and fiction. She went from being one of the main characters in season 1 of Cyberverse to spending a large portion of season 3 effectively in a coma. Not to metion neither the "Power of the Spark" nor the "Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures" rebrandings of the Cyberverse toyline had any Windblade toys, not even repaints. In fact the only notable Windlade product since 2018 has been that Furai Model kit that made Twitter angry. She went from being the main character of Machinima's Prime Wars Trilogy to (possibly) not appearing at all in the War for Cybertron Trilogy. The only place you still see her nowadays is the rebooted IDW comics, and even then, she's not as major a character as she was in the original continuity.
It feels as if ever since the Till All Are One comic book was cancelled and Mairghread Scott effectively walked away from Transformers (all she's done since is write one episode of Cyberverse), Windblade has been gradually becoming less and less prominent. I never liked Windblade very much anyway so this doesn't particularly bother me, I just find it interesting.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:28 pm

Windblade had a prominent role in the first post-reboot IDW story. I don't think Hasbro is done with her, though she used to be one of a handful of female Transformers, while Cyberverse, IDW, and Netflix WfC have all had much more expansive casts than comparable media from a decade ago.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -WonkoTheSane- » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:42 pm

This image has leaked on 4chan, Claiming to be of Blackarachnia's spider mode.
604D8EFC-6981-44D5-9A39-F57C625C198C.jpeg
604D8EFC-6981-44D5-9A39-F57C625C198C.jpeg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 7937 times

(Ps to news staff, I sent the links for this in as news, And posted just the image here.)
-WonkoTheSane-
Fuzor

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
That's the same background as the Cheetor pics right?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby -WonkoTheSane- » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Deadput wrote:That's the same background as the Cheetor pics right?

I believe so, Yes.
-WonkoTheSane-
Fuzor

Postby Emerje » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:For those concerned about the repercussions of these being leaked (why nobody cared when most of Earthrise was leaked I dunno), it's partially Hasbro's fault. Normally we would have gotten our first preview at SDCC, but with the event canceled and Hasbro still not doing a proper replacement online this stuff was bound to get out as we come ever closer to their release date which is now around 4 months away! If Hasbro did Comic-Con@Home or their own even in August they could have gotten ahead of the leaks (the visual ones anyway).
Even if they had done a SDCC panel, they wouldn't have shown off any Kingdom stuff since they don't do next-line reveals until NYCC or Toy Fair. An SDCC panel would have just been more Earthrise, Netflix, Selects, and maybe more Studio Series or Cyberverse if we were lucky.

They've been doing December Generations releases (which Kingdom is) at SDCC for years, NYCC (October) is normally too close to the release date to reveal new lines. They did reveal Earthrise officially at NYCC 2019, but only because ER got pushed back several months. If Siege wasn't extended then SDCC 2019 would have been the ER reveal. Don't remember the last time Toy Fair debuted a new Generations line, it was certainly before the Trilogies.

SDCC 2019: Siege wave 5 (which took the original planned release window for Earthrise).
SDCC 2018: First official look at Siege.
SDCC 2017: First official look at PotP.
NYCC 2015: First official Look at Titans Return
Botcon 2014: First official look at Combiner Wars.

No new Generations lines were revealed in 2016 since CW and TR split that year in half.

william-james88 wrote:For some reason, I don't remember about the earthrise leaks. From what I remember, they did a good job keeping things close to the chest. I know the first time we saw the quintesson, arcee, shuttle micromasters, scorponok and allicon were at their designated reveal events.

Initially, yes, but then things like our first complete look at Scorponok and the still rumored Sky Lynx happened and it's all been downhill from there.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3

Possible First Look At Transformers Kingdom Blackarachnia Alt Mode

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:01 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron users, Kaynowa and -WonkoTheSane-, have let us know that an image has surfaced on the web giving us our first possible look at Blackarachnia's alt mode!

The image is only small and the watermark helps obscure some details but we can get an idea of how she'll transform.

The image was shared over at TFW2005 by one of the users of its board, Paladin. Though the image seems to originate on the popular image board 4chan.

What do you think of this? Like the style they're going for? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:57 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:For some reason, I don't remember about the earthrise leaks. From what I remember, they did a good job keeping things close to the chest. I know the first time we saw the quintesson, arcee, shuttle micromasters, scorponok and allicon were at their designated reveal events.

Initially, yes, but then things like our first complete look at Scorponok and the still rumored Sky Lynx happened and it's all been downhill from there.

Emerje

Do we know what the entirety of wave 3/4 earthrise is?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:34 am

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Do we know what the entirety of wave 3/4 earthrise is?

Pretty much, we know wave 3, and looks like wave 4 isn't happening.
Battle Masters are the new Doublecrosser with repacks of Soundbarrier and Slitherfang.
Micros are re-release of Direct Hit and Power Punch packed with wave 1 re-packs.
Deluxe is Runamuck, Fasttrack, Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker
Voyager is Megatron and Quitesson
No new leader, so likely re-packs of waves 1 and 2.

WFC-E numberwise, Runabout's number would put him in wave 4 without any new micro or battle masters for that wave, but he could also be an exclusive if there is no wave 4 as the leakers have been indicating.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:50 am

Looking at this and her bot mode we saw earlier, there are some definite ques from the masterpiece blackarachnia.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:45 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Kingdom Blackarachnia's black spider legs aren't too surprising, especially considering the alterations to Rattrap's beast mode to look more like an actual rat. Most black widow spiders have black legs to match their black head and abdomen. Occasionally, they may also include some dark brown pigmentation on part of the legs, but that's a far cry from solid brown. I can appreciate the focus on making the beast modes more true to their source material: actual animals.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:05 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote:Kingdom Blackarachnia's black spider legs aren't too surprising, especially considering the alterations to Rattrap's beast mode to look more like an actual rat. Most black widow spiders have black legs to match their black head and abdomen. Occasionally, they may also include some dark brown pigmentation on part of the legs, but that's a far cry from solid brown. I can appreciate the focus on making the beast modes more true to their source material: actual animals.

With the source material theoretically being pre-historic animals that may have *had any coloring and not be feathered...screen or toy accurate colors should be the priority but as long as it's a good toy that's the important thing.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:09 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I want a Dinobot with feathers, please?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I want a Dinobot with feathers, please?
No thank you. Jurassic Park dinosaurs look cool.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:11 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Sabrblade wrote:

But I would love to see some feather on his dino mode. could add some cool looking aesthetics to him
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:15 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

But I would love to see some feather on his dino mode. could add some cool looking aesthetics to him
If it's anything like this, feathered Dinobot = hideous. :SICK:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:39 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:

How does a non tail dragging/non erect Jurrasic Park Trex sleep?

How ever it wants to

Wakkawakkawakka

Agreed on non feathered but turns out I'm in favor of tail draggers.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:48 am

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

This is actually entertaining and somewhat cool to me
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Personally, I'd rather no feathers on Dinobot and Megatron (and according to some of the leakers before everything caught fire and they had to lay low, they won't have feathers), but I'd be fine with a potential GS Grimlock from Dinobot that had the raptor head retooled a bit to be sorta like a mix between JP3 "feathered" Raptors and the "Indominus Rex" spines.

Not the perfectly accurate Raptor mode that some would want, but a decent enough compromise without having to reshell the whole thing, plus it would result in Dinobot and Grimlock looking different in beast mode, but still recognizably looking like the "theme park monsters" some people love :P
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4

Postby PerfectVision » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:08 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

This is actually entertaining and somewhat cool to me

I like dinosaurs as giant birds.It look hard to accept for some people.

Dinosoid in TUROK are basically the reptilian aliens.And in other fiction...
PerfectVision
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
If we were getting Beast War characters all the time I think feathers would be a welcome sight for a toy or two

BUT

Since we don't I think it's best that Dinobot doesn't have feathers since it's been a long time since his last figure.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Rtron » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
Yeah, for this go around I want show accuracy to be paramount, so no feathers or anatomical accuracy on Megatron or Dinobot please. After that? Bring on the feathered dinos, I love those. I'm still waiting on a trilobite transformer. A cambrian explosion beast warrior, like an opabinia transformer, is something that will never happen but I'd love.

But for now, the fact that they're giving us almost the whole BW season 1 cast is crazy enough.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 pm

If they wanna do feathered dino Transformers, either make all new characters or give us the Raptoricons.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUAKE + CHASM Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2017 231208H"
QUAKE + CHASM Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON