This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
There are only a few interesting Autobot designs. Neither Optimus or Rodimus Prime has never been one of them. The last time they even tried was Car Robots. Wherein ultimately, Prime was a different kind of Truck.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 am

I'm just saying, Optimus and Rodimus's boxes open into bases, which is also boring, but at least makes some kind of sense. PotP Rodimus made a lot of compromises for the evolution, but it was interesting. There were multiple design challenges to solve to have two different figures and two different vehicles and have both designs serve a purpose.

A box with a tiny vehicle frontend turned into a figure where the hood is pretty much the only shared design element? That transformation and design are going to be boring, probably a shellformer backpack.

I don't agree that most Transformers are just boxes. Most of the vehicles have much more texture or shared design elements across both modes. Some are pretty boxy, especially Earthrise Ironhide and Ratchet. They're boring too. When I fantasize about toys that don't exist, I don't want them to be boring.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:10 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
I don't really see the purpose to so many leaders being in this line.

Optimus (x2?)
Megatron
Rodimus
Galvatron
Primal
BW Megs

If this directly translates into a potential season of the Netflix show, it would be a confusing mess.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby aronjlove » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am

All this discussion of Kingdom Rodimus makes me appreciate the PotP Rodimus more. To me, if they did something different with Rodimus' shoulders, which are Hot Rod's legs, it would have been much better.

That being said, I look forward to any of the options: Voyager, Leader, or Commander. Commander might be a bit much but if that class is what is needed to 'fix' the few issues with PotP then I'm down with that. I love the accessories. Marvel figs with the alternate heads and hands are freaking cool, please bring stuff like that to Transformers.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:G1 Rodimus Prime
leaning more towards him being the commander as he apparently has some effect parts including a matrix energy effect. Outside of Battlemasters, only Commanders and Titans have come with effects parts.

I'm gonna post something about this in the SS thread as well where the actual discourse about it belongs, but because it is relevant to this: According to one of the credible leakers who has access to the figure clarifying today, that blast effect actually comes with SS Hot Rod, we just assumed they meant Rodimus when it was first mentioned because no Voyager figure has previously come with one.

Kingdom Rodimus could still come with a similar effect, but the one that was specifically mentioned does not go to/come with the Kingdom figure.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:I mean, I'll take a G1 accurate Rodimus Prime without trying to squeeze a Hot Rod into him, but I'm not sure if I'll be happy paying $70 for it at retail. Would ER Optimus Prime be $70 if he came with Roller and a jet pack? Nope, so what makes Rodimus so expensive? Rodimus doesn't even need a complex transformation to be cartoon accurate, he can literally be "G1 with elbows" as they say.

The Commander Class Rodimus I want is the "New Rodimus" fire truck.

He could be a pre-tool of RID Prime/Super Fire Convoy as a 2022 Commander Class.

Emerje

Duke Fire from Brave Police J=Decker would like to make your acquaintance.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:G1 Rodimus Prime
leaning more towards him being the commander as he apparently has some effect parts including a matrix energy effect. Outside of Battlemasters, only Commanders and Titans have come with effects parts.

I'm gonna post something about this in the SS thread as well where the actual discourse about it belongs, but because it is relevant to this: According to one of the credible leakers who has access to the figure clarifying today, that blast effect actually comes with SS Hot Rod, we just assumed they meant Rodimus when it was first mentioned because no Voyager figure has previously come with one.

Kingdom Rodimus could still come with a similar effect, but the one that was specifically mentioned does not go to/come with the Kingdom figure.
Full disclosure: Those weren't my words but the words of the user whose list I was quoting. :PEACE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:53 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Mark your calendars everyone, we get the official reveal of the full first wave of Kingdom on the 26th, according to the schedule on the Pulsecon page! :DANCE:

Sabrblade wrote:Full disclosure: Those weren't my words but the words of the user whose list I was quoting. :PEACE:

I know, I could tell by how you formatted it, quoting your post was just the easiest/most sensical way to give the required context for the info I was sharing. ;)^
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby sol magnus » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm actually hoping Rodimus Prime is the commander, would give me a reason to pass on it.
What if it's only sold as a Commander due to the mass of his trailer, with the actual Rodimus figure being more Voyager sized?

Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm actually hoping Rodimus Prime is the commander, would give me a reason to pass on it.

Man, all y'all passing on the redesign of rodimus most of you were begging for in potp; I bet he'll has an awesome base mode

That's the thing though: I do not care about the Rodimus base mode, same way I do not care for prime having the trailer.

I am more than OK with the Rodimus we got in PotP, i didnt and don't really want much else then, and still don't. And the Rodimus I really care for, Flame Toys and MMC are taking care of. Only regret is not owning a Cloud Rodimus.

And if Commander Rodimus is a voyager sized figure with $50 worth of gear, than that will be an utter joke to me. I'll just wait for the netflix or selects repaint as IDW Rodimus with his headsculpt without the trailer.

You do you, boo. I can't wait to get a proper Rodimus Prime.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9

Postby Emerje » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:30 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I mean, I'll take a G1 accurate Rodimus Prime without trying to squeeze a Hot Rod into him, but I'm not sure if I'll be happy paying $70 for it at retail. Would ER Optimus Prime be $70 if he came with Roller and a jet pack? Nope, so what makes Rodimus so expensive? Rodimus doesn't even need a complex transformation to be cartoon accurate, he can literally be "G1 with elbows" as they say.

He could be a pre-tool of RID Prime/Super Fire Convoy as a 2022 Commander Class.

Emerje

Both Takara's Transformers and Brave designers say the two are unrelated and any similarities are coincidental.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby BeastWarrior » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:55 am

This news is fantastic... but somebody please tell me that the list is incomplete, or that this is only the first wave! There's at least three Beast-Formers I'm sure we would all love to see make a comeback, those being Tarantulas, Terrorsaur and Inferno!

I think we can ALL agree that not only do these Predacons need some serious TLC, but it would just make this toyline all the better, giving folks a chance to collect a decent set of Maximals and Predacons. Terrorsaur and Tarantulas could be Deluxe figures, and Inferno could easily be a voyager.

Make us proud, people! ALL UNITS! MAXIMIZE! TERRORIZE!
:MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON:
Attachments
Inferno.jpg
Inferno.jpg (34.45 KiB) Viewed 6132 times
Wishlist-Wednesday-Transformers-Generations-Beast-Wars-Terrorsaur-1.jpg
Wishlist-Wednesday-Transformers-Generations-Beast-Wars-Terrorsaur-1.jpg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 6132 times
300px-Tarantulasbw.jpg
300px-Tarantulasbw.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 6132 times
BeastWarrior
Mini-Con

Postby -WonkoTheSane- » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:21 pm

Motto: "Per Aspera Ad Astra"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
-WonkoTheSane-
Fuzor
News Credits: 32
Alt Mode: Dolphin.
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Blueprints for Transformers: War For Cybertron Ark Revealed

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, -WonkoTheSane-, has let us know that Hasbro have given gans their first look at next year's potential Titan Class release ..The Ark.

The reveal came as part of the Hasbro Pulse blog, Unboxed.

All the items of interest are coded in the Cybertronian language.

The post that accompanied the blog said the following:
Hasbro wrote://Teletraan-1: Access Granted_Ark Blueprint

Take an in-depth tour of the Autobots' infamous spaceship and save this blueprint for your next video conference call background or desktop wallpaper. Simply click "Download Here" to open its full size version, right click, and save!

Now, obviously there's no hints in this blueprint that there's any transformable elements, but considering the rumours surrounding next years Titan Class figure (or in this case, a playset), what you see here, could be just a taste of what is coming your way next year.

Would you buy a Titan Class Ark playset? Would you be happy if it all transformed or just elements of it like Teletran 1? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Re: Blueprints for Transformers: War For Cybertron Ark Revealed

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, -WonkoTheSane-, has let us know that Hasbro have given gans their first look at next year's potential Titan Class release ..The Ark.

The reveal came as part of the Hasbro Pulse blog, Unboxed.

All the items of interest are coded in the Cybertronian language.

The post that accompanied the blog said the following:
Hasbro wrote://Teletraan-1: Access Granted_Ark Blueprint

Take an in-depth tour of the Autobots' infamous spaceship and save this blueprint for your next video conference call background or desktop wallpaper. Simply click "Download Here" to open its full size version, right click, and save!

Now, obviously there's no hints in this blueprint that there's any transformable elements, but considering the rumours surrounding next years Titan Class figure (or in this case, a playset), what you see here, could be just a taste of what is coming your way next year.

Would you buy a Titan Class Ark playset? Would you be happy if it all transformed or just elements of it like Teletran 1? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

I'd prefer it didn't transform.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby aronjlove » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:13 pm

sol magnus wrote:I'd prefer it didn't transform.

If we are getting the so-called Core class figures and they are of the Ark's passengers, then I completely agree. If not, then I personally do not want an Ark at all. Not a fan of the Last Autobot and that's the only bot whose name has been mentioned. I get his appeal for Marvel G1 fans who read that one issue. But I am not. And I doubt I am the only person who isn't.

Not going to complain if it is, though, as I'm sure something else Transfomers related will be available for me to spend that money on lol.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm

aronjlove wrote:

If we are getting the so-called Core class figures and they are of the Ark's passengers, then I completely agree. If not, then I personally do not want an Ark at all. Not a fan of the Last Autobot and that's the only bot whose name has been mentioned. I get his appeal for Marvel G1 fans who read that one issue. But I am not. And I doubt I am the only person who isn't.

Not going to complain if it is, though, as I'm sure something else Transfomers related will be available for me to spend that money on lol.

If I had a requirement, it would open to be a diorama of the main control room, which kind of seems like what it's going to be judging by the photos. So, basically, if true they nailed it.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
If it doesn't transform then that saves me money. I get that the Ark is an important part of G1 lore, but I personally don't want or need an Ark. If it transforms and it isn't an Animated Omega homage, then bot mode will have to be pretty good for me to buy it. Happy for those of you that are excited though
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Notimus Crime » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Motto: "Independence is the truth of every responsive creature"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
I'm interested in the idea of a transformable ark, but I would have to see how it's executed before I make a decision on whether or not it's something I would be interested in. Not that I'm going to be able to get whatever the next titan is in any case. Even if I could muster up the cash I'm not sure I would be able to justify spending that much money on one single transformer. Even if it a big boy.
This transforming robot is in no way shape or form Optimus Prime
Notimus Crime
Micromaster
Watch Notimus Crime on YouTube
Alt Mode: Blue and red truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 8

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
As long as Earthrise Optimus can wear it as Armor... :P

It's going to be one big mass of orangeyness either way. Core class still wouldn't scale with it considering how many bots were inside it, so it may as well transform but I think I'd be leaving it in ship mode if I had the space for it.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby aronjlove » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 pm

sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:

If I had a requirement, it would open to be a diorama of the main control room, which kind of seems like what it's going to be judging by the photos. So, basically, if true they nailed it.

Now that would be interesting, as then it could be used by all figure classes.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby mech_dh » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Not crazy about it just being a play set. I would hope it at least has a base mode or something. Or at least includes a deluxe figure with it
mech_dh
Micromaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I'm split on this. I don't like how the Ark looks in the cartoon or as it will be here. The G1 comic version of the Ark looks much better to me. However, the orange and the curves will make it easier for it to be the Last Autobot, if that indeed is true. If it is, I'm sold. If it isn't, then I'll wait for further info.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby sol magnus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm split on this. I don't like how the Ark looks in the cartoon or as it will be here. The G1 comic version of the Ark looks much better to me. However, the orange and the curves will make it easier for it to be the Last Autobot, if that indeed is true. If it is, I'm sold. If it isn't, then I'll wait for further info.

How it looks in the picture is how it looks in the cartoon. It was the same in Siege as well...just less...green.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Emerje wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Emerje

Both Takara's Transformers and Brave designers say the two are unrelated and any similarities are coincidental.

Emerje

I've heard that a lot over the years, don't believe it. I've always felt Takara wanted to cover just how much they reused between lines over the years.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Joetx » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 pm

If I'm going to put down a lot of money, it better transform. Besides, what's the point of a playset? No mainline figure will be able to fit in it. I doubt Micromasters & Mini-Cons will either.

And I fully support it being The Last Autobot. I realize a portion of the fanbase won't get the reference, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be used.
Joetx
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON