This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
These all look fantastic! :D That beast wars megs though...yessss

Regarding Cyclonus, surely voyager height is right? He wasn't Sky Lynx or Jetfire sized
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:17 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot_Benz wrote:They gave him some stupid tail whip he never had.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skritz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:18 am

It may be cliché but I came back to say
YEEEESSSS
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Notimus Crime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 am

Motto: "Independence is the truth of every responsive creature"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
I'm most likely going to be skipping a lot of the beast characters (no it's not a Trukk not Munky thing I just don't have any particular attachment to Beast Wars), but hot dang that BW megs. Yeah I'll be getting him. I'm a sucker for dinosaurs. As for the rest of the Beast characters, I'll have to see how they turn out. I'm interested in Tigatron because I really like his deco, I'll think about Airazor if Tigatron turns out good, I'm interested in Primal to go against the BW megs I'll be getting, I'm always up for a Waspinator, you get the gist. From what we've seen already, I'll be skipping out on Cheetor and Rattrap.

Oh, and Cyclonus looks awesome. Hopefully the Galvatron we're getting will be quality as well.
This transforming robot is in no way shape or form Optimus Prime
Notimus Crime
Micromaster
Watch Notimus Crime on YouTube
Alt Mode: Blue and red truck
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
So these golden disk cards, I'm guessing then that the card they come with isn't necessarily for them and each one has three different ones :-? So a bit like they did with Power of the Primes then
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:23 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:
Regarding Cyclonus, surely voyager height is right? He wasn't Sky Lynx or Jetfire sized

To me he should be Ultra Magnus sized (not the undersized Siege Ultra Magnus) as I have smaller ones as is with classics and the larger CW/UW but each to their own and it makes more sense to scale to galvatron/scourge.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Hot damn, Megatron looks fantastic. I never had the original BW toy, but this looks like a solid update of the figure.

I still await pictures of Optimus Primal. I have some reservations about him being Voyager rather than Leader, but I'd like to see how it comes out regardless.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:30 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Catching up on the good stuff.

Fossilizer looks really sweet, I love that aesthetic!

Beast Megatron is the bomb! That dino mode is incredible, and I love the dino head on it! That is a great toy right there!

Cheetor and Rattrap are looking good.

Cyclonus is very meh, not feeling his style.

I have Generations Warpath, no need for the new one.

Eager to see what else beast wise comes out of this!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
CYCLONUS, a herald of UNICRON, first appears in the 1986 movie when BOMBSHELL/SKYWARP were reformatted into the second-in-command of GALVATRON. 

So I guess this settles, once and for all, who Cyclonus really is. He's an amalgam of Skywarp AND Bombshell. Cool.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:37 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
These all look great, especially Cyclonus and Beast Wars Megatron, but I want to take a moment to appreciate some of the cute little quips in the product copies. I love the "wise cracks not included, but you can imagine" line for Rattrap, but the "and features lower jaw articulation in cheetah mode for classic look of CHEETOR enthusiasm" for Cheetor takes the cake. Well played, Hasbro's marketing department! :lol:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6

Postby Notimus Crime » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:40 am

Motto: "Independence is the truth of every responsive creature"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Bounti76 wrote:
CYCLONUS, a herald of UNICRON, first appears in the 1986 movie when BOMBSHELL/SKYWARP were reformatted into the second-in-command of GALVATRON. 

So I guess this settles, once and for all, who Cyclonus really is. He's an amalgam of Skywarp AND Bombshell. Cool.

I do like that they know of the controversy there and didn't want to give a concrete answer, so they just go "everyone's right!". Cyclonus will always be Skywarp to me.
This transforming robot is in no way shape or form Optimus Prime
Notimus Crime
Micromaster
Watch Notimus Crime on YouTube
Alt Mode: Blue and red truck
Speed: 9

Postby Tyrannacon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:40 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
*awakens from slumber while making inhuman noises during*

I see a Tyrannosaurus Megatron, oh my....I want, yes...I really want it. I DEMAND MORE MEGATRON FIGURES!

Honestly it looks really good. I hope we get more of his incarnations like his TM mode and TM2 Dragon mode as well. Plus that fossilized Rex skeleton looks pretty cool too. It does appear Hasbro does know how to make believable dinosaur figures. Wish they did invest that in the Jurassic World toys they produced, but whatever. These look awesome. Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will. So that'll be a must-buy for sure.

Soooo awesome. I'm on board if even for these little things while I collect the Mattel Jurassic World figures.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot_Benz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:43 am

Motto: "What is the point of growing up if you can't act childish sometimes"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
ya my mistake I know he had a tail whip as Transmetal Cheetor. Its inacurate for S1 Cheetor to have that tail whip it should be his Quasar gut cannon and his tail gun
Autobot_Benz
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 5
Skill: 4

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:45 am

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Megatron looks AMAZING! That T-Rex mode is fantastic. They even went the extra mile and took a page out of the MP's book by giving him a normal arm inside his tail. The only potential issue might be the size of his backpack, but we'll see about that. Absolutely awesome.

Also, Cyclonus looks a lot better now that his legs are extended and with an actual deco.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:47 am

Tyrannacon wrote:Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will.

I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is SS86 Galvatron is not going to happen. But that is only because of the good news that Galvatron will be a leader figure in Kingdom instead.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Postby bodrock » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:51 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
LOVE this Megatron, yessss — he’s an MP-lite like I was hoping! I love my 10th anniversary BW Megatron but this is pretty much perfect.
43DCF8E2-4AC8-412C-A386-BEC7B9BBC3F9.png
Outdated? YESSS, indeed.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Tyrannacon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will.

I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is SS86 Galvatron is not going to happen. But that is only because of the good news that Galvatron will be a leader figure in Kingdom instead.

I'll take it either way here because as much as I love Titans Return Galvatron's sculpt and the fact the figure had been modernized, the headmaster gimmick is not my favorite thing ever. Especially the "mask crown" thingy.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:55 am

-Edward Hoagland"
Tyrannacon wrote:Also, Studio Series `86 Galvatron will eventually happen at least I hope it will. So that'll be a must-buy for sure.

A Leader Class Galvatron has already been all but confirmed for Kingdom, actually. The 1986 movie cast is being split up among a few different lines right now. Studio Series so far is getting Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, Grimlock with Wheelie, Slag with Daniel, Scourge, and Gnaw/Sharkticon. Siege got Springer. Earthrise has Arcee, Allicon, and Quitesson Judge. Kingdom will get Arcee again, along with an Earth mode Ultra Magnus, Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, and Cyclonus.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:57 am

These guys all look amazing, especially Megatron.

And does anyone else find it funny that Cyclonus' description describes him as being reformatted from Bombshell/Skywarp? It seems they just can't make up their minds...
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby o.supreme » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:58 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Megartron looks awesome. I have a friend that is a few years younger than me, I'm telling him Beast Wars is back!, He should be very excited. Cyclonus looks good. But just further cements my personal belief ( I know not all agree), that SS 86 were not just Kingdom toys "that couldn't fit". Cyclonus does not look like he would match the SS86 figures we've seen so far.

I know most fans wont mind (some even mix & match older Generations toys & Newer ones), but if I personally were trying to assemble the cast of TF:TM, across all these different lines would be quite frustrating at the lack of consistency in overall appearance.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:00 pm

bluecatcinema wrote:These guys all look amazing, especially Megatron.

And does anyone else find it funny that Cyclonus' description describes him as being reformatted from Bombshell/Skywarp? It seems they just can't make up their minds...

Yep, basically the design team saying, "Hey, we had no part in making the movie, don't ask us."
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:05 pm

o.supreme wrote:. Cyclonus looks good. But just further cements my personal belief ( I know not all agree), that SS 86 were not just Kingdom toys "that couldn't fit". Cyclonus does not look like he would match the SS86 figures we've seen so far.

I know most fans wont mind (some even mix & match older Generations toys & Newer ones), but if I personally were trying to assemble the cast of TF:TM, across all these different lines would be quite frustrating at the lack of consistency in overall appearance.

I don't get that impression at all, and I don't have any concerns about consistency. Springer is the biggest outlier due to battle damage, but it doesn't bother me at all.

And really, this isn't specific to the animated movie cast, either. My seasons 1 and 2 cast is split between Prime Wars and WfC, but aside from a couple of odd Headmasters, I don't think there's anything that challenges them being displayed together. I would go a step further and say I'm much happier with the consistency in the last two trilogies than in, say, Classics and Universe, or the generic Generations and T30 stuff.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:08 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
o.supreme wrote:Cyclonus looks good. But just further cements my personal belief ( I know not all agree), that SS 86 were not just Kingdom toys "that couldn't fit". Cyclonus does not look like he would match the SS86 figures we've seen so far.

What about Kingdom Cyclonus do you feel doesn't match what we've seen so far with Studio Series Hot Rod, Kup, and Scourge? They all look very on-model to me, with plenty of sculpted-in detailing on the flat surfaces, good paint apps, and accurate scaling to their on-screen appearances.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby First-Aid » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Mother of Primus, that Megatron figure is FANTASTIC! I didn't have the money to blow on MP BW Megs (thank you, student loans!) but damned if this doesn't make up for it. He looks fantastic!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Ironhide516 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:These guys all look amazing, especially Megatron.

Yep, basically the design team saying, "Hey, we had no part in making the movie, don't ask us."

Uh-oh, looks like this may turn into a Frenzy / Rumble type debate :HEADHURTS:
Ironhide516
Micromaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222U"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON