This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'm pretty exited about the Ark and the fossils dinos.

:michaelbay: Original characters, in my generations? :michaelbay:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:59 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
About time we got new characters. Plural!

-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Is the paste made from the dead horse that's being beaten?

That what hot-dogs are made of. =P~

;)
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:52 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I agree on the boxart. it is marvelous and I am so happy that the art is given even more room to shine on the new packages.

I didn't pre-order any of the figures so far, Wave 1 of any line is always seen in bounty.

I wonder what repaints we will get from the fossilizers. The last 2 years, the weaponizers and modulators all got repaints, so it makes me hopeful we'll see the fossilizers get the same treatment
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:59 am

So has anyone else noticed the lack of apparent 5mm posts and holes on Vertabreak as opposed to Paleotrex? I'm wondering if the core class fossilizers might just be regular figures and only the deluxes are modulators/weaponizers.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Munkky » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:52 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So has anyone else noticed the lack of apparent 5mm posts and holes on Vertabreak as opposed to Paleotrex? I'm wondering if the core class fossilizers might just be regular figures and only the deluxes are modulators/weaponizers.

That's what I'm thinking too. Also if Vertebreak did have any weapon forms, they would have been shown off in the official production photos on the volcanic background like Paleotrex's were. If Vertebreak doesn't have the Fossilizer gimmick, perhaps it would've been better off with a regular Dracorex beast mode instead of a skeleton.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Skill: 6

Transformers Kingdom In The UK

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Enjoying the Kingdom reveals from Pulsecon? Well for the fans in the UK, fellow Seibertron user, CyclonusG1, has found listings for the newly revealed toys in the Smyths computer database!

Firstly, as with previous Generations lines, Smyths will not be sticking the Core Class (they didn't stock Battlemasters or Micromasters either. Secondly, as seen in America, there's a price increase on the toys.

Smyths won't be the only ones stocking Kingdom of course, as InDemandToys, are starting to take preorders for the revealed toys (and all the other figures revealed during the event, including the Prime reissues).

Here's the link to preorder all the Pulsecon reveals.

Will you be buying any of these figures? What do you think of the new beasts? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Kingdom mural labeled v2.png

I went ahead and labeled the Kingdom mural. Arkbot is purely my own name, I highly doubt he'll be called that. The names of the fossilizers that aren't Vertebreak were given to me by someone in the Facebook group Transformers Botposting, but I don't know how accurate they are.

Obviously this art isn't 100% indicative of the line, the characters are drawn in their classic/iconic bodies rather than being entirely toy accurate to the new figures, but I do hope that Polar Claw DOES make an appearance.

Also, rumor mill apparently said that the Kingdom Commander Class figure is Magnaboss. Again, I have no idea how reliable this info is but I'm crossing my fingers. Magnaboss was my first ever combiner and he has not exactly aged well, so I'd love to see what they do with him after 24 years of engineering advancements.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
King Kuuga wrote:Also, rumor mill apparently said that the Kingdom Commander Class figure is Magnaboss. Again, I have no idea how reliable this info is but I'm crossing my fingers. Magnaboss was my first ever combiner and he has not exactly aged well, so I'd love to see what they do with him after 24 years of engineering advancements.
The Commander class is non-BW, speculated to be Rodimus Prime.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:59 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
King Kuuga wrote:Also, rumor mill apparently said that the Kingdom Commander Class figure is Magnaboss. Again, I have no idea how reliable this info is but I'm crossing my fingers. Magnaboss was my first ever combiner and he has not exactly aged well, so I'd love to see what they do with him after 24 years of engineering advancements.

I still think it'd be perfectly fine for them to just do an updated Silverbolt figure that won't shatter. Either a straight rerelease with updated plastic, or a proper new figure that has improved wings that works with the original Ironhide and Prowl
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Sabrblade wrote:

I will say Phamduck on TFW who has proven reliable has said his source claims that it will be Magnaboss. Though, the source also claims the Titan is Tidal Wave...
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:06 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that Rodimus Prime won't be a Leader Class, whether he's a voyager in armor or a voyager with a battle station trailer (a la Optimus). A commander would be far too big.

On that subject, I also don't think he'd be the same mold as SS86 Hot Rod. A retool possibly, or an all new mold, but I don't see him being a straight redeco with trailer.

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I still think it'd be perfectly fine for them to just do an updated Silverbolt figure that won't shatter. Either a straight rerelease with updated plastic, or a proper new figure that has improved wings that works with the original Ironhide and Prowl

I mean, my Ironhide and Prowl are much worse for the wear as well, it's not JUST Silverbolt. They either need to rerelease the entire set or remake them.

Takara, if you're reading this, how about some reissues of figures that aren't going to be remade? Pretty please?
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I will say Phamduck on TFW who has proven reliable has said his source claims that it will be Magnaboss. Though, the source also claims the Titan is Tidal Wave...
The last time we saw word of a Commander class Magnaboss and a Titan class Tidal Wave was in this image that was very much fake.

King Kuuga wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that Rodimus Prime won't be a Leader Class, whether he's a voyager in armor or a voyager with a battle station trailer (a la Optimus). A commander would be far too big.
The reason Rodimus is speculated to be the Commander is because we know he's in the line but all of the Voyager and Leader class slots have already been filled:

Voyager class
Optimus Primal
G1 Inferno
G1 Cyclonus
Dinobot
Rhinox
Tigatron
G1 Starscream (Earthrise repack)

Leader class
G1 Galvatron
Beast Wars Megatron
Earth mode Ultra Magnus (Seige retool)
G1 Optimus Prime (Earthrise repack)

There's no place left for Rodimus Prime to go except for Commander class.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:You're going to have a hard time convincing me that Rodimus Prime won't be a Leader Class, whether he's a voyager in armor or a voyager with a battle station trailer (a la Optimus). A commander would be far too big.
The reason Rodimus is speculated to be the Commander is because we know he's in the line but all of the Voyager and Leader class slots have already been filled:

Voyager class
Optimus Primal
G1 Inferno
G1 Cyclonus
Dinobot
Rhinox
Tigatron
G1 Starscream (Earthrise repack)

Leader class
G1 Galvatron
Beast Wars Megatron
Earth mode Ultra Magnus (Seige retool)
G1 Optimus Prime (Earthrise repack)

There's no place left for Rodimus Prime to go except for Commander class.

I was going to argue that they could squeeze another leader into a standard four wave assortment, but I figured I'd look at precedent. I took a look back at every line from Combiner Wars through Earthrise to see how many leaders they had and how they were divided. Here's what I got:
COMBINER WARS:
6 total waves across all assortments. 6 leader class figures, 2 in the first wave and 1 in each subsequent wave. No new figures in wave 6. 3 retools/redecos of prior figures (4 if you factor in the seeker mold as an extensive retool of T30 Jetfire) for a total of 3 unique molds.

TITANS RETURN:
6 total waves. 6 leader class figures, 2 in wave 1, 1 in each subsequent wave, none in wave 6. 2 retool/redecos, 4 unique molds.

POWER OF THE PRIMES:
4 total waves. 4 leader class figures, 2 in wave 1, 1 in waves 2 and 3, none in wave 4. 1 retool/redeco, 3 unique molds.

WFC: SIEGE
5 total waves. 4 leader class figures, 2 in wave 1, 1 in waves 2 and 3, none in waves 4 or 5. (or maybe Astrotrain was actually part of wave 5 but that's not the point) 1 retool/redeco, 3 unique molds.

WFC: EARTHRISE
3 total waves. 3 leader class figures, 2 in wave 1, 1 in wave 2, none in wave 3. No retool/redecos within the line, but Astrotrain is identical to his Siege release, so only 2 new and unique molds.

WFC: KINGDOM
4 total waves (presumed). 4 leader class figures, 2 in wave 1 and 1 in each subsequent wave (presumably), no new figures in wave 4. 1 reused figure and 1 retool, 2 unique molds.

SO. I see the line of reasoning here and it makes sense. There have never been more Leader class figures made than total waves of product in the line, presumably because it makes it hard to ensure they all get equal distribution otherwise, so I suppose it would be foolish to expect a fifth leader in a (presumably) four wave Kingdom line...... but making him a commander class, presumably a traditional leader sized robot with a large trailer, still seems like a weird choice to me.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:48 pm

King Kuuga wrote:but making him a commander class, presumably a traditional leader sized robot with a large trailer, still seems like a weird choice to me.
Yeah, it better be a pretty darn impressive trailer if it needed to be a Commander class.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:07 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
To be fair Rodimus Prime's trailer is a tad bulkier then Prime's in design.

I can somewhat see how they could make it work.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:53 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
If I'm remembering right, the situation regarding Rodimus is as follows, according to the leaks:
-Rodimus is confirmed not to be Leader class and his size class is pegged as "divisive"
-Rodimus's base robot is supposed to be around ER Optimus height, with large fleshed-out trailer and multiple accessories (Matrix, 3 blast effects, rifle, large cannon, and a "Sword of Primus", whatever that is)
-Whoever the Commander Class figure IS (as the leaker will not outright say), they are confirmed to not be a BW character, they're an Autobot, and the leaker wanted the spot to go to someone else

And while we're, how about a leak review from before and after Pulsecon:
-The large art piece includes characters that didn't make it to the final retail lineup, as it was originally concept art for the purpose of pitching the line
-As such, Gears got cut, but was apparently planned for Core class as opposed to Warpath and Cliffjumper's Deluxe
-Polar Claw got cut and his Voyager slot was filled by Tigatron, originally Tigatron was just going to use Cheetor's Deluxe mold
-At least the sabertooth Fossilizer got cut, the status of the crocodile-looking one wasn't mentioned
-Core Class Soundwave was at least planned, leaker is uncertain if it's still coming or not (hence Soundwave's arm & gun poking in from the side in the artwork above Scorponok)
-Dinobot's packaging markets him as a Predacon
-The leaker has now seen Galvatron's instructions at least, and has reported Galvatron only has his regular G1 cannon alt mode this time unlike his last CHUG figures having bonus modes, includes a Matrix chain that can be used in both modes and a "railgun" accessory that splits in two and can peg onto his back behind his shoulders (in addition to his arm cannon), the leaker does not recognize the railgun as being an existing part of a previous design, and apparently the railgun can attach to the end of his cannon mode but the leaker thinks that makes it look worse
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:24 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Well if any of that is accurate, put 2 and 2 together and Rodimus is the Commander Class figure, with a trailer that becomes a battle platform, and possibly even connections to citybots.

As for Galvatron, he'll be a leader, so he won't be in scale with either the core figure or the combined figure, if Rodimus is indeed the Commander. Unless you consider the core figure at voyager in scale. And even though there's practically no chance of it, I really wish Galvatron was light blue/silver like his original toy instead of purple like the TR figure.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:53 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Rodimus Prime wrote:As for Galvatron, he'll be a leader, so he won't be in scale with either the core figure or the combined figure, if Rodimus is indeed the Commander. Unless you consider the core figure at voyager in scale. And even though there's practically no chance of it, I really wish Galvatron was light blue/silver like his original toy instead of purple like the TR figure.

I fully expect a Selects release of Galvatron in toy colors. That is the one I will hold out for. TR Galvatron does just fine for me as the dark purple people eater.
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby sol magnus » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:22 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:but making him a commander class, presumably a traditional leader sized robot with a large trailer, still seems like a weird choice to me.
Yeah, it better be a pretty darn impressive trailer if it needed to be a Commander class.

Or maybe it comes with Hot Rod AND Rodimus Prime with a good trailer. As much as I want him, I'm not exactly sure how you make Rodimus a Commander Class.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:43 am

sol magnus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Or maybe it comes with Hot Rod AND Rodimus Prime with a good trailer. As much as I want him, I'm not exactly sure how you make Rodimus a Commander Class.
Hot Rod's getting released in the Studio Series line.

Nemesis Primal wrote:and a "Sword of Primus", whatever that is)
Now, this rumor I don't remember hearing about, but I could have missed it. As for what it could be, the only "Sword of Primus" there is is the one from Regeneration One:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:27 am

sol magnus wrote:Or maybe it comes with Hot Rod AND Rodimus Prime with a good trailer. As much as I want him, I'm not exactly sure how you make Rodimus a Commander Class.

Maybe he'll have a useless accessory like Astrotrain, lol.

Or maybe, like Hot Rod, he'll have better than usual engeneeering?
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby sol magnus » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:49 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Hot Rod's getting released in the Studio Series line.

You think I live under a rock?

Gauntlet101010 wrote:Maybe he'll have a useless accessory like Astrotrain, lol.

Or maybe, like Hot Rod, he'll have better than usual engeneeering?

It would have to be more useless accessories to be 70 dollars. My solution gives you a whole other figure to get you to 79.99. lol

Not that it's likely.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 am

If we're just going to speculate widely on Commander class Rodimus, we should at least have some fun with it. For example:

Rodimus's trailer converts into Wheeljack's Turbo Racer, scaled for a Deluxe or Voyager to drive around in.

There you go, $80 problem solved.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 am

My prediction for Commander Rodimus: they are simply going to reissue MP-28 as a Commander.

Boom.

Kidding, I'm thinking Voyager figure with Doubledealer sized trailer and accessory pack. Every weapon item he ever used while as Rodimus Prime.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:40 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
I'm thinking Voyager figure with Doubledealer sized trailer and accessory pack. Every weapon item he ever used while as Rodimus Prime.

This would make sense. The Rodimus himself would be his own mold obviously.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2019 JUL190687 1B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220509 War's 4B (CA) Murphy"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915E"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 RE Wondercon Convention Xclsv IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18RE"
TRANSFORMERS #18 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON